Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle: Are you buying?

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Yes
    Not sure when I'll pick it up (since finances have been hit by current circumstances), but once I have the fun money available, I'm definitely getting this... okay, I may wait for a sale, since, y'know, finances. Or until I can bundle it with Nifty Knitting and the fall Game Pack. But I'm waiting for financial reasons only.
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    Maybe
    It's a maybe that leans closer towards no than yes. Which means I likely won't be getting it for a very long time.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Yes
    I'm not sure if I'll buy it on release, or later, I don't know enough about the pack to decide yet, and I still have lots of content I haven't explored from the previous packs.
  • Placebo7Placebo7 Posts: 107 Member
    No
    I don't like it, but I buy everything.

Welp, so, there you go. EAs coffers keep filling, no matter what they produce.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe
    I'm hoping the pack adds to the game without making it feel forced (to develop the world or keep it "dirty" for my sims' upcoming apocalypse challenge). So, I guess I will just wait and see before I buy (on sale).
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Maybe
    I'm waiting for more information. I like to world and some of the other features but this theme isn't high on my must-have list. I know many people asked for this and I'm glad they're all excited for it. I'm not there with my excitement yet but that could change.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Yes
    The predominant reason I wanted a farming pack was the hope it would bring in off the grid stuff as well as more crafting options. This expansion does just that, and the more I find out about this pack the more excited I am! I think this may be a day one purchase for me.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    buying on sale.

i have to pay back my college and living expenses since i did a full withdrawal from uni just recently, so im not gonna have the money to pay full price for this glorified game pack anyways.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes
    This pack is clearly geared toward very young kids, so no. Not for me.giphy.gif
    I'm not young. I'm a full fledged adult. I just was taught to be a good Samaritan at a very young age. ;) I was born in a tourist beach city, so somebody had to clean up after all the trash especially those gross corona virus used tissues people leave everywhere.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I can not even vote. I need lots more information. What is the significant gameplay features? What is the replay value of the pack? How much money do I believe the pack to actually be worth? Is it mostly recycled animations? Is it like Strangerville or Island Living where the aspiration is just a meaningless tutorial of the pack? Much more research needs to happen before I can say yes, no, or even maybe.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Yes
    If only because there are talented people out there who will take assets provided with the pack and make CC that are even better.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • EteyraEteyra Posts: 26 Member
    Maybe
    It will depends on the livestream. I'm interested in the gameplay, not much about the cas or buildmode. In the trailer, my biggest disappointment was the recycled animations. If I see that they truly are putting a brand new concept with animations, new hobbies and social interactions then I'm down.
    For now I'm inclined to say no, but I'd be happy to change my mind.
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    No
    No, they should at least add cars if they want to have pollution and such.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Maybe
    I'm kind of tired of the whole eco idea cause we've done it a few times already but I will wait to see more info about it.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    Not a chance the only feature I was interested in at all was the ladder and thats being patched in. I really do not care for the eco living theme at all never did which is why I voted laundry.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Yes
    ... but I won’t be preordering because there’s no perk in doing so.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Yes
    I found it on sale tonight for £21.99, so there was no stopping me pre-ordering :D
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes
    Scobre wrote: »
    I'm not young. I'm a full fledged adult. I just was taught to be a good Samaritan at a very young age. ;) I was born in a tourist beach city, so somebody had to clean up after all the trash especially those gross corona virus used tissues people leave everywhere.

you shouldn't be touching those I'm all for keeping everything clean but your health comes first @Scobre
    we already lost to simmers this year that I know of
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Yes
    I'm going to yes for sure as sims 4 is my favorite sims game
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes

you shouldn't be touching those I'm all for keeping everything clean but your health comes first @Scobre
    Awe that is sad and thank you, that is sweet. Yeah I don't know if I had it earlier this year or not, but I did stay home with my mom. My aunt came to visit on the plane from California, so we all had fun feeling ill together and she had to stay an extra week. It wasn't until later the virus was announced. I'm ok now and staying home and got tested negative for it and strep. That is so sad to hear we lost Simmers already to it. That makes me sad especially since losing 3 Simmers last year.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Yes

Awe that is sad and thank you, that is sweet. Yeah I don't know if I had it earlier this year or not, but I did stay home with my mom. My aunt came to visit on the plane from California, so we all had fun feeling ill together and she had to stay an extra week. It wasn't until later the virus was announced. I'm ok now and staying home and got tested negative for it and strep. That is so sad to hear we lost Simmers already to it. That makes me sad especially since losing 3 Simmers last year.

oh it wasn't to carna one was to cancer and one was a moder everyone liked I don't know what he died of @Scobre
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Yes
    Hey y'all can we stay on topic please? Thanks! 😊
    Yes
    Hey y'all can we stay on topic please? Thanks! 😊

sorry
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Maybe
    I'm kinda broke right now, so I'm still on the fence.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yes
    I'm not happy about it but I'm a sucker who buys everything. I need the extra build items and usually I like the extras. But the playability just like in Strangerville doesn't look like I'll partake much. I just like to visit new worlds. The only world I don't visit again is Magnolia Promenade. It's blah. Hopefully, this will be bigger than it looks.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg