Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOPHISTICATED MALE (Cycle 3) -Finale complete. Winners' awards here. Closed.

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    That's okay, Jojo you can only do what you can do. Feel better soon, I really hope your back settles down soon. :hugs: :love:
    @xJojox

• Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    Congratulations winner and placers.
    Thank you judges for my scores. Wasn’t my best work, I’ve not been very well 🤧😷😔
    I think I also need to practice using Google images on my pictures. Any tips would be very much appreciated 😘
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congratulations to everyone on round 3. Thanks for the placing. <3 Thank you judges for my scores.
    I don’t know how best to explain how I do my work. First I find clothes on a good high-quality photo on the Internet. Then I find a pose that fits. Sometimes you need to photograph hands and shoes separately. I always photograph the heads of the models separately. In Photoshop, I cut out clothes and adjust the colour, if necessary, as was the case in the last work. I also like to add parts of clothes from the game for a more real picture. In the last work, I photographed a model in a T-shirt from the game. If anyone has any specific questions, then ask and I will be happy to answer.
    7HX1Vwg.png
    @MyFavoritedesign

Thank you, Ang. That is great advice for everyone.

• sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Thank you guys :)
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited May 2020
    Reuben Church - Man Bag

CJJqGrT.png

If only in game shots were my strong suit.
    It's all i have time for, sorry Jen
    It looks great. Jojo. @xJojox <3

• TheLastStarTheLastStar Posts: 164 Member
    Thanks for the placing, I'm actually surprised I got second because I realised after I posted my entry that the background probably was a bit too bright but then I thought if I crop him and dim the background it will probably be too dark and I was ahhhhhh I don't know what to do, I'll just leave it. But as soon as I saw @MyFavoritedesign entry I knew she was going to get first, that pose was too perfect. I prefer to take in-game shots and not use google images because I can't blend very well and it always looks super obvious that it's an overlayed image. So I try my best to find CC that fits the criteria and a pose that emphasises what I want it to emphasise. (I also make poses now, so if I'm really in a pinch I create my own pose). I use Reshade which helps a ton. Speaking of which, if anybody can link me/send me some sexy reshade presets I'm always down for collecting and experimenting with more of them!

And I don't know if I should even bother putting up something after @sdtfm posted that entry. That's going to knock all of us out, hands down xD Did you pose the sims in the background as well? You must have because sims don't sit down on stairs in the game. Props for the attention to detail!
    Assignment 4 - Cross-body bags
    QiUPAR2.jpg
    7HX1Vwg.png
    Nice shot, @MyFavoritedesign <3

Thank you @Jendowoz0612 <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    edited May 2020
    Thank you for your very kind words @TheLastStar , please don’t be discouraged to put something up I think whatever you decide to do will be very good nevertheless :) The sims in the background are actually deco sims that came with the starbucks build I downloaded, you can find them here at https://neutralsupply.tumblr.com/post/172213563049/deco-sims-because-background-characters-are-a
    they really help with making a background look more lively.
    I've only seen your question now dear @Jendowoz0612
    Here's the pose https://shimiaomiaoa.tumblr.com/post/190974975275/nell-le-male-model-posepack-n2-20-poses :)
    Post edited by sdtfm on
    edited May 2020
    Round 4 - Cross body Bag
    0DXgNiD.png]
    Rqtv8vw.gif
    Looks excellent, @Spudders_86 <3

Thank you @Jendowoz0612 😊
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited May 2020
    ~ Assignment 4 - Cross-body bags ~
    05-10-20-4-45-38-PM.png
    ~ Sorry put the wrong picture up,same everything just not in the night, I loved the halo affect, but just could not brighten it, so took a day pic to fix it, but I think the Uni sky is always dull!
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    Caedyn James - Cross-Body Bag

pOCcP6Q.png
    nenKuBE.gif
    edited May 2020
    These look great, ladies. <3 Just waiting on a couple more then I'll put up the next assignment.

@sdangelo78 and @TheLastStar there is up until midnight tonight or tomorrow for those of you in the US to get these up please. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

@myfavoritedesign, your gift for winning round 3 is on page 1 if you would like to keep it. This was an awesome entry. <3

Sorry, I've had a really bad mental week and I just couldn't work up the motivation to do anything until yesterday; and of course yesterday was Mothers Day so I was busy with other things and by the time I finished with those and sat down I passed out. I'm going to do mine now, it probably won't be my best work but my brain was just not switched on this time :/
    Don't rush, @TheLastStar you have until tomorrow night. <3

Mattias Melons - Cross Body Bags

BBEx80v.jpg

@Jendowoz0612 I actually had the outfit done at the beginning of the week and then I just conked out on this. I've done other edits during the week but this one just kept getting relegated to "I'll do it later" for some reason. I don't have anything else to do today so it was the perfect time to finally finish it. I really wanted to emphasise Mattias this time so I made 🐸🐸🐸🐸 sure he was the focus hahaha Still don't think it's as good as some of the others, but you can't say that bag isn't right in your face xD

Also @xJojox I hope you're feeling better and I wanted to let you know I actually used your No Nude pose packs recently for one of my instagram posts. They're great and I wanted to thank you for making them! Here's a link to the post if you want to see what I did:
    and a link to my instagram in general if anyone wants to look at it: https://www.instagram.com/morgynsembers/
    edited May 2020
    Looks great, @TheLastStar <3 Only one more to go, guys, I'll put up the new round tomorrow afternoon.

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited May 2020
    @TheLastStar i checked out your instagram :) very nice pictures. Have you updated your story at all?
    Ive had a rough couple weeks now, my back is still BAD. I have some acupuncture tomorrow again hoping i might find relief. My mental health has been suffering too which is been bothering me most i think. I'm not coping as well as i'd like with pain. But thanks for asking xxx
  • sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    I will have it up tonight