Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I just got Animal Crossing! It's so addicting! I would love to visit others islands and have visitors on my island <3

Welcome!!!! I'd love to visit your island sometime! I'm not my swtich right now but when I am I'll get my ID for you to add me as a friend and you can visit me :) When did you start? I think you can't visit anyone until Day 2 when the airport is open.
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    I am sobbing... me and the bestie, reunited again after 5 years.

96436973_1654994074652617_5397446325270740992_o.png

This time I'm going to do everything to make sure he doesn't leave my town like he did in New Leaf LOL. Just had to share this because this character is sooo important to me, it's a little sad...
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
    Magnezone wrote: »
    I am sobbing... me and the bestie, reunited again after 5 years.

96436973_1654994074652617_5397446325270740992_o.png

This time I'm going to do everything to make sure he doesn't leave my town like he did in New Leaf LOL. Just had to share this because this character is sooo important to me, it's a little sad...

Aww I love Eugene. I gave him my friendship thing in pocket camp last year and have his note still on display haha. But Rosie is still my fav and I got her on my island now too!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I just got Animal Crossing! It's so addicting! I would love to visit others islands and have visitors on my island <3

Welcome!!!! I'd love to visit your island sometime! I'm not my swtich right now but when I am I'll get my ID for you to add me as a friend and you can visit me :) When did you start? I think you can't visit anyone until Day 2 when the airport is open.

Aww thanks! I'd love to visit your island :D

I started last night, my airport is open!
    suRdkSd.jpg

perfect! What kind of fruit do you have?

I have apples and I'm in the Northern Hemisphere.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited May 2020

I'm Northern too but I have peaches :)

My code is 97VT2 if you feel like flying over! Feel free to pick some fruits :) (if you can't find any, Nook's shop has peaches too)

I'm not online in the game at the moment but you can explore for sure haha!

My character is Ice... here I am hanging out with my pal Blathers. (Dress downloaded using a code in Abels shop from an online designer)

9BlFPhL.jpg
    edited May 2020

My code is 97VT2 if you feel like flying over! Feel free to pick some fruits :) (if you can't find any, Nook's shop has peaches too)

My character is Ice... here I am hanging out with my pal Blathers. (Dress downloaded using a code in Abels shop from an online designer)

9BlFPhL.jpg

The code wasn't working when I tried :(

I love how you guys match!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited May 2020

9BlFPhL.jpg

The code wasn't working when I tried :(

I love how you guys match!

No I travelled somewhere. Are you still online? I Can send another code.

Me and my first 10 villagers :)
    U36py5q.jpg

*Edit the new code is 958MD
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    Loft bed for sale today if someone wants it:
    49864145127_17567f3388_b.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I broke down and did something I swore I'd never do: overpaid a scalper for the Animal Crossing Switch :#

But I love it so much! I've had to force myself to turn it off and do other things.

My fellow villager starters were Flo and Teddy (as a coincidence, Flo was also a starter I got when I got New Leaf a couple months ago). I found Lily (whom I adore) and Pinky on an island and then that boogerface Nook sold my third house without my permission to a bear named Nate with the most hideous eyebrow. So now my island has turned into Beartown.

I just got my first campsite visitor today and was disappointed, cuz I read someone's claim that if you don't like them, you can just close the game and get a new one, but that didn't work for me. I really wanted Raymond or Julian, although I would have been happy with almost any of the others. But I got stuck with the weirdo Olaf. Nuts :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I broke down and did something I swore I'd never do: overpaid a scalper for the Animal Crossing Switch :#

But I love it so much! I've had to force myself to turn it off and do other things.

My fellow villager starters were Flo and Teddy (as a coincidence, Flo was also a starter I got when I got New Leaf a couple months ago). I found Lily (whom I adore) and Pinky on an island and then that boogerface Nook sold my third house without my permission to a bear named Nate with the most hideous eyebrow. So now my island has turned into Beartown.

I just got my first campsite visitor today and was disappointed, cuz I read someone's claim that if you don't like them, you can just close the game and get a new one, but that didn't work for me. I really wanted Raymond or Julian, although I would have been happy with almost any of the others. But I got stuck with the weirdo Olaf. Nuts :s

Apparently Raymond is the rarest and most sought after villager in the game haha! Though I don't mind him I don't care too much about him either lol, I probably wouldn't have invited him, but maybe to replace my Hippeux lol!!!!
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Loft bed for sale today if someone wants it:
    49864145127_17567f3388_b.jpg

I love that bed!!!

I recruited my first islander today, I don't remember his name he looked like a daredevil rooster ! Hoping he'll come to live on my island and I can be on my way to get a ladder!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    So mostly sticking with NH but I decided for fun to restart New Leaf aswell today and right off the bat I got Anhka for a villager! Super excited! Got Cheri too!
    edited May 2020
    So mostly sticking with NH but I decided for fun to restart New Leaf aswell today and right off the bat I got Anhka for a villager! Super excited! Got Cheri too!
    I just saw your reply. You can add me and I'll invite you to my island so you can buy it. Shop is still open for a little while longer.

SW-3951-3511-1039

woah! Anhka is so cool. I've been thinking about playing NL too... I'm usually not a graphics snob when it comes to old games but the footage on Youtube just looks terrible. It probably looks much better on the actual 3DS screen.

I just saw your reply. You can add me and I'll invite you to my island so you can buy it. Shop is still open for a little while longer.

SW-3951-3511-1039

Aw thanks! My switch is charging right now though so I prob won't make it beofre your shop closes :(:( Thanks anyways though and I will definitely still add you anyways haha!!!
    woah! Anhka is so cool. I've been thinking about playing NL too... I'm usually not a graphics snob when it comes to old games but the footage on Youtube just looks terrible. It probably looks much better on the actual 3DS screen.

I know I was sooo excited to see Ankha haha!! And tbh the graphics got me after new horizons but only for about a minute and then my mind just readjusted to them hahaha!

SW-3951-3511-1039

Would you be ok if I added you too? Always looking for islands to visit :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited May 2020

SW-3951-3511-1039

Yep for sure!!!

My ID# is SW-8248-3106-7027 and my in game name is Ice, island name Tikatown :)
    Feel free to pick peaches or buy from Nook at any time and if you see items left around on top of stalls/tables etc they are take one/leave one items so feel free to grab anything for trade at any time :D

SW-3951-3511-1039

Yep for sure!!!

Feel free to pick peaches or buy from Nook at any time and if you see items left around on top of stalls/tables etc they are take one/leave one items so feel free to grab anything for trade at any time :D

Awesome friend request sent! It should come from Erin.

Thanks!
    suRdkSd.jpg

SW-3951-3511-1039

Yep for sure!!!

Awesome friend request sent! It should come from Erin.

Thanks!

Perfect :) I accepted you :) And @SimplyJen I sent the friend request to you too :)
    @SimAlexandria Gates open for friends right now. Nook's will close in about 20 mins.
    @SimAlexandria Gates open for friends right now. Nook's will close in about 20 mins.

aww thanks...I'm currently getting my kid to bed though so I won't make it by then so I guess I'll miss it. My gates are open too though, so if you need a store later my Nook's has a couple more hours haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top