Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else uncomfortable that the devs are being asymmetrical with the name of this EP?

I mean, they've created patterns for pack names from Get To "Something" to "Somewhere/Somehow" Living. I would rather enjoy the pack being named Get Ecological or Eco Living. I was uncomfortable with Cats & Dogs and Discover University being named like that, but I guess Get Pets would be misleading and University Living... Maybe calling it Discover University opened up a door for Discover High Schools and Discover Hobbies. Ya know?! But now, I just think they are trying to further from the Get To/Living after we've made memes about the names, but I DO like them haha They are funny, but they are lovely.
I know its a random thing to discuss, but be it bigger feature like the kitchen cabinets not being added regularly as they don't want to create 10 different variants, or small like the pack names... that just shows me something I've noticed on Sims 4. The devs create something and don't stick to it later on.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Well, this is about lifestyle, not about living in a place, like Island living and City Living. I think it's fine.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    To be honest I'm glad they stopped with the "Get (something)" pattern. I prefer pack titles to be unique rather than to follow a pattern.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Eco Living.

Ten years ago they could have sold it as Emo Living and it would have sold by the bucket load.

Ten years ago we did get some fleshed out EPs though!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited May 2020
    @crocobaura yes, I know its about lifestyle, btu as far as I've seen its also about living in a eco-friendly town as much of the game play was built around making Evergreen Harbor more clean and ecologically correct. Sounds like Eco Living to me. In Brazil the "Something" Living packs are usually "Vida na" wich is "Life on" and this pack has been translated as "Vida Sustentável".