Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May Patch Speculation 2020

Comments

• Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    We want Cars please
  • Dannyram2004Dannyram2004 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like them to add more things for mermaids and children. But that won’t happen it a long time.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Some things I'd like to see added in the patch.

Auto Roofs

Visible ceilings when your in a basement.

The option to change the ceiling color and patterns.

An option to move your sims into the neighborhood in a new game without having to go into CAS.

A favorite catagory for make ups and hairstyles.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    @catloverplayer yaaaas auto roofs!

I usually download lots from the gallery and adjust them to my desire. But I’ll never use all-walls-up or re-upload any of my hideous builds (yet gloriously decorated) homes to the gallery so I don’t even need roofs.

It’s such a pain to have to figure out how to cover the house just so my Sims don’t complain 😵
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Some things I'd like to see added in the patch.

Auto Roofs

Hmm.... Auto-Roofs in other programs I've had (assuming we're talking about the game just generating a roof based on the outer walls) tended to look... actually pretty bad. Lots of weird angles and awkward joints. Admittedly this was over a decade ago, but it was a 3D architecture program. Specifically designed for making a home plan. I get that roofing is a pain, but "fixing" auto roofs in my experience has just been a different kind of pain.
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    Maybe they will add a base version of the upcoming feature "plopsy." They mentioned it in the recent "Behind the Scenes of the Community Voted Knitting Stuff Pack," but claimed it's still "hot off the presses" so they had no screenshots to share but they stated that sims can sell art, wooden crafted items etc., This makes me wonder if they are adding it in early for base games players and then adding the option for knitted items with the stuff pack. Didn't they do freelancer job update for base game right before Moschino pack came out and added the Fashion Photographer freelance career?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope they add more wooden crafted items
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    I'd like them to make a new background for Magnolia Promenade with more lots since we are getting Ploppsy sometime with the Stuff Pack, or maybe another new world?

Making our own pre-made families selectable in each game and not just in our Library.

More building and Terrain tools. Top to bottom roll as well as the roll left and right lot ones.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Ok serious question, where is the hype about dragons coming from? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything (I'm down to have dragons) I just don't ever recall them being integral parts of the Sims franchise.

Even if dragons don't get added (seems like they'd be a RoM thing), I'm down for an R&B station.

Yeah isn’t the sims about life simulation 😂When did dragons come into it

dragons were in the first game and they were in sims 3 @Leahmiller2006

Ahh I’d didn’t realise that. That’s fair enough then, I just thought it was a random idea😂
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014
  • j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Well, now that I know there's a precedent and is actually doable, would kill for dragons lol.

I mean, yeah, it's a life simulator, which is why I also want to use it to live all the lives I can't actually live, y'know? Having an acting career, performing magic, going to space, being a homeowner!
  • darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    >
    > What I'm hoping to see is a free update that give us an option for our sims to own multiple homes.

I'd love to be able to own a vacation home - so I like this idea :)
  • darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
    > @amber_ilumire said:
    > I’d love for some new personality options such as interests. Might be a long shot, but I’m hopeful considering it was brought up in the survey too.
    >
    > As we get closer to summer I’ll be very interested in seeing what gets included in the update as I believe it was said that we can expect some new features patched in!

THIS^^ Personality has became a total bore as of late. I'm so tired of my Sims having the same CAS options for traits. They easily could have been adding even 1 additional trait and interest for each pack they release but they've really put it on the back burner and it's showing. I need to see some new interest and CAS trait options.. And soon!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey guess what? Tomorrow's Cinco de Mayo, and I want that Latin radio station back to The Sims 4 base game with new Latin songs, if not, I'll download my own Latin songs when Latin station is still exclusive to Jungle Adventure game pack.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Bug fixes please. And for none vampire sims to not choose the plasma salad every.. single.. freaking.. time. And for the vampires to not choose human food every.. single.. freaking.. time
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    We want vehicles for the May Patch
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Well we now know ladders are coming to the base game.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    The question I have at this point is are we getting a bugfix patch in May and a pre-game patch in late May/early June, or just the pre-game patch? I'm expecting the later, but the former isn't impossible.
  • aurora333aurora333 Posts: 13 New Member
    I just want the university glitch fixed so I can get roommates again, all the items needed for that lot aren't recognised even if placed.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I saw scooters in the new trailer.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    edited May 2020
    Let's hope that we will get the cars! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Well we now know ladders are coming to the base game.

Cool! B) Now, I can make my Sims an attic.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    edited May 2020
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    The question I have at this point is are we getting a bugfix patch in May and a pre-game patch in late May/early June, or just the pre-game patch? I'm expecting the later, but the former isn't impossible.

Eco Lifestyle releasing on June 5 (Friday) means the pre-pack patch will release on June 2 (Tuesday). It's very likely there won't be a May patch.

We may already need to a June patch speculation thread as we now know for sure ladders will come with the June patch.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png