Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope that one of the things that is subject to change is the name "Plopsy"

13...Next

Comments

• TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Simmivie wrote: »
    Simmivie wrote: »
    It's just a name.
    I think we have better things to complain about in this game.

Honestly the only thing to complain about is the name Plopsy.

In my opinion the broken emotion system, lack of sims personalities, lifestages being left out, objects recycling are more important topics to complain about than a name of feauture which doesn't change any gameplay.

Or we can complain about them all. >:)

I don't mind the name though - it does sound somewhat childish but I think the concept itself is pretty neat. I love Etsy and hope the feature isn't too shallow.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I like it, "Plopsy" sounds like a name for a fluffy, round pet that you just wanna cuddle all the time...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• GwennogJonesGwennogJones Posts: 79 Member
    I love the name Plopsy! Think it's a silly whimsical totally Sim name.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2020
    i like it

ya plop an item on there and sell it. plopsy.
  • islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    Buy my stuff! PLOP.
    Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Noooooo I love Plopsy! It's a parody of the real world like lots of Sims things are. It's funny to say. It's very Simsy :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Noooooo I love Plopsy! It's a parody of the real world like lots of Sims things are. It's funny to say. It's very Simsy :)

You do you, but I hope there's an option to change the name to something less obscene. I don't think it's fun AT ALL to say.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    It's just a word that will be on a menu or two or so. It doesn't change how anything works, so it doesn't bother me.
  • RavennaRavenna Posts: 58 Member
    It actually reminds me of Simcity 2013 constantly telling me to plop a new building
    Check out my stuff on the Sims 4 gallery under the ID 'RavennaSanguine'
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited May 2020
    I don't mind the name at all.

At first I thought it was a good name for a bunny, which suits the logo, which is adorable, by the way.
    And then some of you also pointed out that it contains the word "plop" as in plopping down items while building stuff, which just makes it even better.

English is also not my first language, so the... doodoo connotations weren't really there at all.

Also, it's a name. Not that big of a deal. If a modder hates it as much as some of you folks do, I'm sure they'll make a mod to replace the name, just like how someone's made a mod that replaces the word "plasma" with "blood". It'll be fine.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I got bored and googled Plopsy and the results were some weird orange Beanie Baby and a pdf of a book about pooping for little kids :D