Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Community Voted Stuff Pack Deep Dive: New Stereo Stations!

Comments

• MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Nifty Knitting????Hahahahahaha Also, I love listing to heavy metal, but while knitting? Ridiculous. So, I hope they patch this station in for everyone. Instead, of having to buy the pack.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm buying the pack just for the air guitar.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Nifty Knitting????Hahahahahaha Also, I love listing to heavy metal, but while knitting? Ridiculous. So, I hope they patch this station in for everyone. Instead, of having to buy the pack.

Just gonna repost this
    OMG Metal Knitting! Because it's a real thing! https://heavymetalknitting.com/ in case anyone wants to actually see what it's about.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    First a Sims version of Etsy and now heavy metal music? I may have to reconsider my decision to ignore this pack!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    Come on, we're going to make a knitting pack and NOT put in metal? I mean this is the perfect pairing right here. :D

There is no doubt that Grim Reaper will appreciate it !
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    They should add the Heavy Metal Singer Meat Loaf & call the Metal song Bat out of Knits. lol
  • MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    Metal and Knitting is like Tragedy and Clowns. lol
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    Hahaha, super excited about this pack!
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    This stuff pack is loooaaddeedd! It’s nearly going to eclipse what I’d expect from a GP!
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    SimGuruConor for TS5 project lead.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I see someone's taking Nathan Explosion's words to heart, everything can and will be metal.
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Oh oh my god I cant handle this omg youve just saved the game wow im so excited! Ahhhhh! XD lml,
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    Omg I can't stop laughing I can't believe their adding metal to a knitting pack
    Yes it is great especially since I knit with metal knitting needles sometimes.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    As a metalhead, I am so happy with this!!!
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    One of the new stations is focus...

Doesn't The Sims 4 Spa Day have New Age station that grants a focused moodlet when listened to? Though I do understand: not everyone owns Spa Day.

@SimGuruConor Indeed it does. But the Tiny Living patch broke it. Also broke the Seasons stations. Hope they fix it soon™

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    EgonVM wrote: »
    One of the new stations is focus...

Doesn't The Sims 4 Spa Day have New Age station that grants a focused moodlet when listened to? Though I do understand: not everyone owns Spa Day.

It does. Well, it did. It stopped working around Xmastime.

I had noticed that I was no longer getting Focused from New Age, which I'd been using it for.

A tad disappointed that they'd remove the functionality from an existing station, which already fulfilled EXACTLY THE PURPOSE described. Oh, well.
  • SimGuruSarahSimGuruSarah Posts: 53 SimGuru
    I asked QA to look into the broken buffs. They were not removed intentionally, that is a bug. While the Focus station and the New Age station provide similar gameplay benefits, they feature different genres of music. We've been looking for an opportunity to add the Focus station style of music for a while, and this pack felt like a good fit because Metal is so....Metal. If you don't feel like something quite as intense as Metal music but you still want the gameplay benefits while knitting, then the Focus station will give you something to listen to on the other end of the spectrum.
  • goofycorinogoofycorino Posts: 7 New Member
    I am SOOO Stoked for the air guitar and brutally dance features!!! Can you say Sims Mosh Pit Party!!!!???? 💃🏻🎸🎆
  • SimGuruConorSimGuruConor Posts: 16 SimGuru
    I am SOOO Stoked for the air guitar and brutally dance features!!! Can you say Sims Mosh Pit Party!!!!???? 💃🏻🎸🎆

BRUTALLY DANCE is a rename of regular dance, sorry if that's unclear. While a stereo has the Metal station playing, many interactions gain Metal related renames (just for funsies).

Air Guitar is a brand new interaction though! 🎸
  • goofycorinogoofycorino Posts: 7 New Member
    [quote] BRUTALLY DANCE is a rename of regular dance, sorry if that's unclear. While a stereo has the Metal station playing, many interactions gain Metal related renames (just for funsies).

Air Guitar is a brand new interaction though! 🎸[/quote]

That is still cool! I love how the Sims dance. :) I am still stoked and nothing you can say will change my mind short of telling me I can’t buy the game...LOL
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Oh wow, so many of you are excited about the music! I'm happy for you guys.

I almost always play on mute, but if I do have sound I never have radios/speakers unless my sims are clubbing. I never notice the music at all. The only music I care about is the build/buy or CAS background music. I like that you guys appreciate the station music though.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    Heh, lots of things in a Stuff Pack :) I still hope it is an SP :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Yarn is cast on needles
    Stitching tight, loose and clean
    Ooh, and I stitch
    Knitting my direction
    Quench my thirst with yarn
    So gimme yarn, gimme wool
    Gimme that which I can purl
    Yeah

Just an off the cuff fun parody of the song Fuel by Metallica to show my excitement for the Metal Station in Nifty Knitting! :D

Happy Simming, er Knitting! <3
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member

BRUTALLY DANCE is a rename of regular dance
    The story of Sims 4.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top