Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Another group finally get to meet up :smile:

Carl, Russ, Katie and Amy go out rollerblading:

i9yutWX.jpg

k1MPx9q.jpg

2k2tPJW.jpg

Russ seems very obsessed with Katie!

LHsv4kY.jpg

rXfLpJ7.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've been away for too long again with no thanks to my horrible nightmare internet service and my hard drive starting to fill up with no money to buy the extra storage needed to solve that issue.I just recently got some money and was able to buy additional storage and started cleaning my hard drive up so my computer won't have to search though a mess to find what it's looking for.It's kept me from TS3 for monthes and I finally started to get it solved today.
    @Silverofdeams30 -Great pictures!I wish I could get back into my game again and will be back in soon.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @bekkasan I'm glad you got a laugh. I've decided to keep her. I'll try to give her some interesting traits. Make her grow up fast so she's a child by the time they move to Moonlight Falls. She might be a fun addition to my planned special video with a huge household of only plantsims. I want to get all of the plant sims I have in all of my games into one save to see what happens and make a video of it.
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    It has been a wild ride for my family lol.

(I recently got a new PC, and of course installed S3 onto it right away. I created a family of my husband and I, created their home, created their careers - he is a Ghostbuster, I am a singer. Everything was great lol.)

Jackson decided to get abducted by aliens twice, and was a apparently a little hoe one of the times because he got pregnant and had a little alien baby. (I decided to give it back to the aliens.) A few days after he gave birth, they had a meteor shower, and it destroyed so much of our home that I decided to just move them into a new home. It took me a while, but I finally got their new home the way I want it. Jackson reached the top of the Ghostbuster career pretty quickly, so I am arguing with myself if I want to keep him in the field, or have him start a new career. Ashley is halfway there, and is focusing on a mixture of her career, moving up with her celebrity status, and starting a successful blog.

:)
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Hey, everyone. I meant to finish feedback today and to post a few updates I have left, but I ended up with a bad sinus headache and haven't done much today. I'm just now starting to feel a bit better so here is an update from the Jones family. I didn't end up playing yesterday, but I do have some from Sunday.

W1cKr6k.jpg
    Fawn played chess as she is wanting to reach level 10 logic. I'm not sure she'll get it before dying, but we will try.

HwSBQFQ.jpg
    Eric took Ariana to the library, reading the toddler books to her. One more toddler to go.

oV93YC0.jpg
    I made a quick fairy the other day, just for something to do. I didn't end up playing her so I decided to add her to town. Her name is Rain Forest and she is the only fairy in town. No vampires yet either, that's something I need to add.

7upOvcO.jpg
    Dwight continues to work on his martial arts skill.

OkzeUWJ.jpg
    Melanie likes to play guitar during her free time. She inherited her mothers virtuoso trait.

nwLWqqr.jpg
    The toddlers are starting to become friends. Little do they know, they are competing against each other to be the heir.

pB22BjV.jpg
    Kind of forgot Melanie was working on her mixology. I meant to continue, but when the triplets were born, I forgot. I'll have to get the right bar though so she can max it.

osioRzk.jpg
    Finally got to Evan, now at least the toddler books are out of the way. The xylophone and blocks will be out, but it's up to them to play those. I'm not going to force those.

YjxkBon.jpg
    Lois Bunch was at the library as well. She is Melanie's cousin, if you forgot.

iHOcSfa.jpg
    Dwight is progressing through the sports career. I believe he is a toddler coach, level 4 or 5. I don't recall, as I don't pay that much attention to him. :lol:
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    So I actually started a save last night but I tried to play with the mod for the millionth time and wow shocker it makes every save wonky corruption city. Some day, I'll learn. :tongue:

Anyway, I took the mod out again so I should be safe to actually start a new game now. :lol:
  • Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    I was able to recover my original family with the quad squad so i moved them out to apaloosa plains bhought a nice house as a gift from their parents then set the cash to 30k to get them going my long time robot zur-i is working on her skills to make money shes about to adopt two dogs for the family but her robo boyfriend Stev-e has cheated on her with one of my sims so now he is being kicked out and zuri will probably go on a trip to the future and get married there! i was originally going to keep going with kyvene but now that she has broken up zuri and steve i will be moving on with her brother kyderai eventually!!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Kimberly: Far out in the ocean the water is as blue as the petals of the loveliest cornflower, and as clear as the purest glass. But it is very deep too. It goes down deeper than any anchor rope will go, and many, many steeples would have to be stacked one on top of another to reach from the bottom to the surface of the sea. It is down there that the sea folk live..

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Kimberly: Now don't suppose that there are only bare white sands at the bottom of the sea. No indeed! The most marvelous trees and flowers grow down there, with such pliant stalks and leaves that the least stir in the water makes them move about as though they were alive. All sorts of fish, large and small, dart among the branches, just as birds flit through the trees up here. From the deepest spot in the ocean rises the palace of the sea king. Its walls are made of coral and its high pointed windows of the clearest amber, but the roof is made of mussel shells that open and shut with the tide. This is a wonderful sight to see, for every shell holds glistening pearls, any one of which would be the pride of a queen's crown

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Kimberly: The sea king down there had been a widower for years, and his old mother kept house for him. She was a clever woman, but very proud of her noble birth. Therefore she flaunted twelve oysters on her tail while the other ladies of the court were only allowed to wear six. Except for this she was an altogether praiseworthy person, particularly so because she was extremely fond of her granddaughters, the little sea princesses. They were six lovely girls, but the youngest was the most beautiful of them all. Her skin was as soft and tender as a rose petal, and her eyes were as blue as the deep sea, but like all the others she had no feet. Her body ended in a fish tail.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Kimberly: The whole day long they used to play in the palace, down in the great halls where live flowers grew on the walls. Whenever the high amber windows were thrown open the fish would swim in, just as swallows dart into our rooms when we open the windows. But these fish, now, would swim right up to the little princesses to eat out of their hands and let themselves be petted.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Kimberly: We'll read more tomorrow night.Good night Phoebe.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @everybody -I've been away for too long again with no thanks to my horrible nightmare internet service and my hard drive starting to fill up with no money to buy the extra storage needed to solve that issue.I just recently got some money and was able to buy additional storage and started cleaning my hard drive up so my computer won't have to search though a mess to find what it's looking for.It's kept me from TS3 for monthes and I finally started to get it solved today.
    @Silverofdeams30 -Great pictures!I wish I could get back into my game again and will be back in soon.

@TadOlson, glad to see you. It is hard when we can't play, Hope you get thing back together on your compuer and can again play, It is hard no matter why we can't play, I think we are addicted to the sims. at least I think I am. You have a good day and look forward to when you get back. You always have a very interesting game going on and lots of idea. Hurry back.
    @king_of_simcity7 Glad to hear the parks are open now.
    Sounds like everyone had a great time.
    Great update!

@bekkasan It does, last time I tried it, I only had the parents.
    You're welcome.
    Lol, so would I.
    They really are, I've been enjoying getting them skilled up for childhood.
    Great job on the pop art pic!
    Thanks! I like werewolves in this game.
    Getting there, yep. The peg box and xylophone I'm not worried about but just the main skills.
    So do I, I sometimes don't do it but I had time to do so.
    Thanks for the comments!

@Magnezone Nice info about who lives where and what the households are. That will be a good way to keep track.
    Poor Iliana, it had to be hard on her after her husband and sister's affair.
    Well, that burglar didn't get very far.
    Hoping the best for Iliana.
    Congrats on Darlene and Sam!
    Happy birthday, Darlene and Arlo!
    Arlo aged up better than expected.
    Time goes by fast.
    Love their outfits, for working out.
    Looks like things are looking up for Iliana.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor The Gamer doesn't have much fashion sense. I feel bad for Kimberly.
    The Gamer does know how to win, although he may cheat.
    Glad to see Ray... I mean Captain Man. Don't want to reveal his secret. :grimace:
    Hopefully the Gamer learned his lesson and will become a productive citizen. It can happen.
    Great update!

***Stopping at Emorrill's update, will finish up feedback tomorrow. My headache is gone but getting close to bedtime so I'm getting off for the night. Stay safe and happy Simming!
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @GraceyManor Aww! That's cute! I love that animation! Will there be an encounter with a mermaid/merman at some point? It sounds like it.

Now, it's time for my gameplay with my Alphabet Matriarch (I'm sticking with the girls as heirs) Legacy.

First up, Cornelius aged up to Elder a few days after Bethany did and he kept aging up into the low ponytail hairstyle so I kept it.
    WA6QAkH.jpg
    I finally got Connie married after her boyfriend aged up 4 days after she did. Connie is in Law Enforcement and I think she's at level 2 at the moment. I got her pregnant twice. Here is her first pregnancy. She looked quite close to giving birth, so I wondered if working out might 'trigger' the birth to happen. I doubt that was it. But anyway, here's her doing a strength workout while very pregnant.
    Ck6OPbS.jpg
    aTE0qYb.jpg
    09P9bku.jpg
    And, while she was doing that, I had Cornelius watch the Cooking channel as he was relaxing on his and Bethany's bed. I find it very strange how sims will heckle at the TV sometimes and I find it annoying, too.
    2TywlwR.jpg
    A little while before Connie gave birth, I had Cornelius and Bethany dance together to some music on the stereo.
    Z0i09je.jpg
    Erm .. I've already forgotten Connie's husband's name, but here he is playing the guitar since he wanted to be a musician - the Symphonic branch. :p
    8HGB6mz.jpg
    Aaand here comes the first birth for Connie. I made sure the rest of the family were all right there to do a little panicking.
    zp8TxNv.jpg
    akTkGtG.jpg
    After that, they all went and did their own thing. Probably all went to bed since it was getting kind of late.
    zBrPsmi.jpg
    Finally, our first boy was born in this family! His name is Daniel and his first two randomized traits are Insane and Slob. So, yeah. He's gonna be a handful growing up.
    iEUYTVU.jpg
    Before Connie's second pregnancy, I had her do a little painting since she likes to paint and her poor husband was just exhausted from work and practicing his guitar.
    k7gcE1o.jpg
    That night, Alaina came back again to once again turn on the stereo and grab a book to read from the bookshelf in Bethany and Cornelius's room.
    VP3A5HS.jpg
    Apparently, she was thinking about coming back for real as she was reading a book that I believe Christopher got from an opportunity called "The Gift of Life". Too bad it's probably not going to happen for a very long time.
    G6p06sN.jpg
    And here we have Connie giving Daniel a bottle and giving him some love even though she was very tired. Earlier that morning, I had her and her husband try for baby again. Pregnant again right away!
    tE9ztaS.jpg
    jBxUXpy.jpg
    The next morning, Connie got bigger! At this point, I was kind of hoping it would be a girl again. I didn't influence any of these pregnancies and I don't intend to going forward.
    nM22fX4.jpg
    Now, she's back once again to take care of Daniel with a diaper change, a bottle, and some more love.
    ycFbvPO.jpg
    AYEssPh.jpg
    I had her paint some more after that. She's good enough to start doing portraits now! My first one to be able to so far in this legacy. (Again, I'm not doing the whole points thing. I'm just doing the basics - to see if I can get everybody married with kids in each legacy. I forgot to do that with Claire, Bethany's first daughter.)
    RocGgzY.jpg
    Here is everybody in the middle of the day before Connie gives birth for the second (and probably last) time and doing their own things. Daniel is asleep at the upper-right corner. Bethany is practicing her chess skills (which she almost never uses really), Cornelius is upgrading the microwave, Connie is painting, and her husband is doing a strength workout on his day off.
    fnXR8Ev.jpg
    Here's one of their last meals with just the four of them together eating Spaghetti for dinner.
    hqzDtgD.jpg
    Someone came back again later that night to mess with Cornelius's Peach tree. Which one might it be? Alaina or Christopher?
    P9ahF7L.jpg
    Turns out, it was Alaina! Gotta say I wasn't expecting it to be her. Christopher was my gardener while he was alive.
    PycLbPz.jpg
    Finally, early early that morning, Connie was going into labor again just as soon as she was done taking care of Daniel again! I was going back and forth on which gender she'd have - thinking she'd probably have another boy, but really hoping it was a girl. As I've been doing lately, I made sure that the rest of the family could be there and panic for a bit.
    SEpKAKe.jpg
    Once they'd all finished panicking, I had her husband go back to sleep since he wasn't really ready to get up and her parents were ready to do their own things, too. So, she finished the birthing process on her own again.
    FEaYPiK.jpg
    Turns out, she had twin girls! I named the first one Delilah and the second one Debra! Delilah is going to be my heir so I gave her Loves the Outdoors and Genius. I'm intending for her to be a Scientist now so I'm starting with those. I've already forgotten the traits that the randomization button gave to Debra. As you can see, this is a clip of Connie's family tree.
    O05pwcl.jpg
    I can't believe I've gotten to the 4th generation now! I'm really proud of myself actually. I'm just a little anxious at having to take care of 3 kids nearly all at once, though, so we'll see how this all goes. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give each child their own room soon, too. I mean, I've done it before but that was with all the expansion packs active. None are active on this playthrough. :# Wish me luck, guys!
    edited May 2020
    Here is a picture of Mabel holding baby Marigold. Marigold is a clone of Mabel.

Screenshot-157.jpg

Then I've had a desire to have a Plant Sim Fairy hybrid for a while. So I decided Marigold could be it.

I might change her wing colour though - I thought something like a golden yellow might be appropriate. But I'll have to see it against her green skin.

Screenshot-159.jpg

EDIT: She now has yellow wings. I hope they work. I left the wing type alone. It's the big curly wings.

Screenshot-160.jpg

She looks so peaceful. Then I remember the two traits she got at birth - Grumpy and Evil. I'll age her up to toddler soon.

FYI: She belongs in the video series: The Perfect Genetics Challenge.

One more thing. I've moved Donna's household into their new house in Sunset Valley. As soon as they got there a stray cat arrived so I added it to their household. Then I gave it the fairy occult type so it has wings growing out of its side now. It's an elder cat so probably won't last too long - except I just made it a fairy and I don't know if that'll affect its age span.
  • Gamer43251Gamer43251 Posts: 51 Member
    Well the quad squad has all grown up Kyvene married Shea Hollis and moved out Then Kreave moved out by himself Kali is still living with us temporarily Kyderai has married Felipe Those two are my main parents for rn and they jutsh ad some Quadruplets yes that is right second generation of quadruplets so that will be fun i also kicked out steve for cheating on zuri and replaced him with mortimer a robot that looks exactly like steve but no capacity to love then when the quads came along i had zuri create another robot to help take care of them since zuri and mortimer are the only income mortimer paints and zuri invents i am planning to take the three robots into the future soon to train their skills and give them a break from childcare
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I have no words.

0rdos0r.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Christinaluvs Thanks so much for commenting on my picture of the toddlers.

@Silverofdreams30 Vincent and Ami make an adorable couple.
    I can see why he has the nickname! :love:
    Those were really great poses.

@king_of_simcity7 I love those rollerblading pictures!

@TadOlson Hi, welcome back and good luck with organizing the hard drive.

@DeadManHBK Hi, welcome to the thread. Congrats on the new puter and I hope you continue having fun simming.

@Brandontaylor Hope you are feeling better now.
    Rain is a very pretty sim.
    The toddlers are so cute playing together.
    How will you decide who will be the heir? Do you really have a competition?

@Emily4331 What mod is causing the problem? I would not want to go and download it. :flushed:
    Gosh, I'm not quite sure what to say either, except what my Mama used to tell me. "close your mouth before you swallow a fly"

@GraceyManor Love the pictures of Kimberly reading to Phoebe. It is nice they get some time together.

@carlystur03 Congrats on baby Daniel! :smiley: Oh, congrats on twin girls too. :smiley:

@Karritz Cute pics of the plant sims. I hope the wings work out well. She looks cute with the yellow fairy lights buzzing around her. Unfortunate traits though. :flushed:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Emily4331

I do wonder what mod that is that causes you problems.
    Great photo.

@bekkasan

I wanted a save to post about in-between story
    Since its quite exhausting following a set plot hehe.
    Thank you.

@Brandontaylor

Great update

@TadOlson

* waves*

@GraceyManor

Cute reading to child shots.
    @bekkasan yes those traits are a bit unfortunate. I'm thinking she might turn into an interesting sim.

That's one of the problems I've found with cloning - the Evil trait seems to be quite common.
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    edited May 2020
    This isn't from today since my game is still a bit broken to play efficiently, but here are pics of some Lunar Lakes townies with makeovers. I think they both look quite pretty.

Frida Tamarind
    49860775932_4c84f6b738_h.jpg

Zelda Blaine (firefighter)
    49859928838_4ba6d04f85_h.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

I apologize for not being on here much, due to doctor's orders to rest my eyes from computer use... :pensive: , but I've been enjoying reading your posts on and off and they always provide such great entertainment that I need in my life. :mrgreen:

I promise to write some reply comments to those of you who commented on my story later today. <3

But for now, before I move on to writing Chapter 7, whenever that will be...I wanted to point out a little typo from the last chapter. (Highlighted in bold)
    “Heck no! We’ll do 5 sets of 3 races and whoever wins the most sets is the winner. Unless there’s a tie then we’ll do a single tie breaker race.”
    ^It was supposed to say 6 sets of 3 races. Cause if someone wins the most out of 5 races, there can't really be a tie situation because it's an odd number. Does that make sense? You'll see why I'm pointing this out later. ;)

Gotta take a computer break now. Have fun simming everyone. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited May 2020
    @emorrill Heh, yes, I noticed. Why team up if Sam already won 3 out of 5? They were done at that point.
    Also, points for putting that laugh with Charles the chicken into that rather serious part.
    Make sure you get better soon :smile: !

Anyway, I haven't really commented on anything yet in this thread, and that will have to wait for a bit.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    @emorrill Heh, yes, I noticed. Why team up if Sam already won 3 out of 5? They were done at that point.
    Also, points for putting that laugh with Charles the chicken into that rather serious part.
    Make sure you get better soon :smile: !

@Turjan Ha ha! Yeah, I went back to reread it and was like, "Wait...did I say 5? Because when I mentioned Sam winning 3 he technically already won!" :grimace: Yeah had to go fix that pronto! (I did it on my blog, not on here. I probably should, but I hate having it show that I edited my post in red letters down below. :p Sorry, it's a perfectionist thing. :lol: )
    But hey if you ever see any discrepancies like that in the future, feel free to send me a friendly PM about it. :blush: I don't wanna miss anything in my stories and I try VERY hard to not have any discrepancies or typos. (Once again, my perfectionist side coming out. :p )

Thanks. :blush: Yup, Shane loves Charles the chicken from his Aunt's chicken coop.

Shane_and_Charlie.png

He helps her take care of them and I think helping them helps to give his life more purpose, aside from Jas, you know? I know that when I take care of my flowers, and witness how well they bloom, it gives me a sense of accomplishment and really does wonders for my depression. I can't really explain it. :)

Anyhoo, I'm feeling kinda giddy! :smiley: Guess there was more sugar in those blueberry muffins than I was thinking! :flushed: Shouldn't have been eating them anyway to be honest...
    I blame @bekkasan that I was tempted to make them. :smirk::kissing_heart: Just messing with ya lady. :p

More comments to come later folks. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Jones Family Update

gx0LRyC.jpg
    At the start of this update, I still hadn't thrown the cakes out yet. Melanie ate a slice as that was the quickest thing to grab.

Lb3Ua5O.jpg
    Grandma Fawn helped get the toddlers ready as Melanie was still getting ready.

5jkjawH.jpg
    Mel took turns talking to her kids. Evan was telling his sister about unicorns, maybe I should try to find one for them? Or cheat one?

V4MhZn8.jpg
    Eric has been working on his bot building skill some more but hasn't gone up a level yet.

WUc3zob.jpg
    She may be old, but that doesn't mean Fawn can't enjoy playing guitar.

Ej9jdV7.jpg
    The young couple had a nice chat during lunch. Dwight had been preparing for his upcoming promotion while Melanie took care of the kids.

aLNBxWI.jpg
    Eric finally got the skill point so he upgraded L4u Rn to the same level.

PAGH7nE.jpg
    Dwight was working on his martial arts skill when Melanie came for a kiss. He enjoyed that interruption...

zrylUyU.jpg
    ...so much that they had woohoo in bed.

***All caught up on updates now, not sure if I'll play tonight or not yet. Going to get feedback done next.
    @emorrill I'm glad that your doctor gave you some steroid drops, hope they help some.
    I know what you mean about allergies, I keep sneezing and people will think I got Coronavirus.
    Poor Shane, still dealing with the withdrawals.
    Still grouchy, I see. Hopefully that will pass once things settle down for him.
    I could too, I'm glad graphics on games are better than the 1970's/80's
    Curious to see which one wins the game.
    I don't like basketball either. That was one game I didn't get into, although I enjoyed watching the high school team when I attended.
    At least she hit the hoop, lol
    Sounds like Elliott and Leah are progressing in their relationship.
    Elliott is such a gentleman. He seems like a nice guy as well.
    Emily seems okay that she isn't paired up with anyone but I hope that she can maybe help Shane and they get together.
    Harvey got the hint, I see.
    Off to your blog I go! Can't miss important details.
    Great update! Looking forward to more!

@GraceyManor Sounds like Kimberly likes the game, too.
    I knew that would happen, I saw the dresser thing and figured that's where they'd go. :lol:
    Looks like Phoebe is a little prankster. Too bad it failed.
    Uh oh, she's in trouble now. Those aren't words you say to your parents.
    Whoops, guess Mommy is to blame for that. For me, it was my dad. :lol:
    Great update!
    That was a great story that Kimberly read to Phoebe.
    Great update!

@carlystur03 Congrats on reaching the top of the athlete career, Bethany!
    Nice to see Alaina.
    Christopher sure likes making food. I found that out when I played him.
    Looks like the family is enjoying the dancing.
    Happy birthday, Claire and Connie!
    Nice makeover for Connie.
    Great update!
    Happy birthday, Cornelius!
    Congrats on the pregnancy and marriage!
    I hate the heckling too, it gives a bad moodlet to the target.
    Congrats on the birth of Daniel!
    Great update!

@Karritz Hopefully the plants will be gone soon enough, then she can move.
    Congrats on the harvesting of Marigold. I don't think birth works well for a PlantSim.
    Great update!
    Nice pic of Mabel and Marigold!
    Looking forward to seeing a her wings.

@Magnezone I'm hoping Stiles and Kaylynn get along alright, but not sure that it'll work out forever.
    Stiles doesn't really inspire any confidence.
    Sounds like they had a nice time together.
    Great update!

@bekkasan That's funny that the babies set off Adam's neat trait. :lol:
    Thanks, I feel much better today.
    I thought so too, although I threw her together kind of quickly. I already know who my vampire one will be.
    They really are, I think I may play tonight after all. I wasn't sure but I like the toddlers.
    Not too sure yet. I was thinking along the lines of their traits and how many skills they get. I may even put their names in a cup and pick that way. Or maybe a poll? I guess we will see, I don't really want to decide until YA.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice job on your Sims! They look really good!
    Cute poses too! Great update!
    Thank you!

@king_of_simcity7 The four look like they are having fun rollerblading.
    Russ looks like he's staring at her rear.
    Yep, definitely checking her out.
    Great update!

@TadOlson Great to hear from you! Hopefully you can get back into the game soon, I know what it's like not to be able to play.

@DeadManHBK Congrats on the new computer, and welcome to the forums!
    Wow, sounds like the aliens sure caused a lot of issues.

@Emily4331 Sorry to hear the mod caused so many issues. Hopefully removing it completely solved the problem.
    Great pic of your Sim!

@Zei Great job on the makeovers!

***Woohoo, all caught up now! Meant to be yesterday but that sinus headache was awful. I had it from morning to late afternoon and didn't feel like eating much until like 7pm but I'm doing well today. Anyway, decided I will play today so I will have an update tomorrow sometime.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top