March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Country Livin'

Comments

• Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    Drago97232 wrote: »
    I feel like they're won't be much Farming content... I just hope it won't be a boring pack.
    I’m afraid of this too. Hopefully it’s not just about renewable energy :/

• EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    So did the person who leaked happen to be a fantastic guesser or do you guys think the leak was genuine? Even though the image is clearly fake it seems a bit coincidental x
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    I’m sooooo excited for tomorrow. I have been hoping for a Green Living pack for ages!

I even wrote down my ideas for it in the Idea section of this forum long time ago.

Back then I suggested:
    - Wind power, sun power and composting (Windpower confirmed now as we can see on the picture).
    - Scandinavian setting (mauntain background on the picture could look like Scandinavia).
    - Thrifting.
    - DIY-projects (come with NK SP).
    - Horses, sheep, cows and chickens.
    - The Danish hygge- concept (came with TL SP).

I’m soooo excited!!!

LMAO hahaha if i get Hygge in it i would laugh so much... it would be nice with some mountain areas more Swedish or Norwegian as we sadly dont have much of that in Denmark... we do have over 2/3 of our country dedicated to farming/rular areas...
    I hope we get sheeps... i love sheeps...
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yeah not a farm pack imo. It can though have some farm stuff included but i wouldn't expect a fleshed out farm expansion.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    Where will be the stream? Anyone has the link?

Not a stream, just a trailer tomorrow in their YouTube channel, 10am PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2ce9VSNsjE&feature=youtu.be

there you go...

there you go...

Thank you 🙏❤
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Just when all hope seemed to be lost! Lol

LMAO! They're going to make everyone go crazy.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I hope this is accurate! I am excited about this one! I've wanted it for a long time! The only thing I'll miss is being able to swim in the sea. It's my favorite feature of Island Living. LOL..

there you go...

Thank you 🙏❤

You are welcome...

it looks like the windmile is next to a cityhall tower or school or church, though the last is unlikely given how they are with religion included... but some older building with a tower and a big clock on... I assume mall city hall...
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    is anyone else done with EA shoving ecological stuff down our throats.
    Jinkx wrote: »

I just find it very ironic that they do it considering how they at the same time make games that will make us spend lots of power and energy... seems kind of conflicting to me...

Nope. Love it.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member

our plot twist, will it be farms? I saw mountains there maybe some kind of cold world or something, it seems very eco and clean, if it really isn't farms or something completely random (not even into the future) it will be a big surprise (maybe negative since everyone expected farms) or something familiar)
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member

Nope. Love it.

^This. They’re hardly shoving it down our throats. Even if they were, ecology is important.

Anyway, back on track, I’m super curious now. I’m not convinced it’s farming after seeing the wind turbine, I feel like a farming pack would have a more rustic feel. I’m excited for the world though! Mountains! I’ve been wanting a world with mountains for ages!
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Urgh i am sad it is a fake leak... as i was really getting excited for farming... i have no desire for time travel, especially into the future... sigh...

It might still be farming. No one knows yet what it is. But honestly, I think the future cube hints suggest that farming is next.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    edited May 2020
    the person who "leaked" it on twitter deleted, and im so happy they did because i always despised them. always stole content, took rumors and hints from other players without crediting them. byeeeeeee.

no.
    Sad that this is fake.

Does everyone want or expect a farm EP to have horses? Am I the only one that would be totally ok if it doesn’t?

If it's a farm ep it's not related to horses. But I would be sad if there weren't horses, as it's something i really want. I was really happy because being country living both farm and horses would fit. But i also think this is a fake leak, so we're back to the future cube hints. Those were giving me a vibe of rural medieval times...

I think it absolutely would have horses.
    edited May 2020
    sam123 wrote: »
    Okay but can we speak about how it's not called "Farm Life" but Country Livin' that can literally mean anything. People shouldn't be jumping to conclusions thinking they're going to have a full on farming pack with raising farm animals..

Raising farm animals won the Twitter poll that Grant did a long time ago. If we get a country/farm/whatever pack, it would definitely include raising farm animals.

Anywho, what we're speaking about now is the fact that the leak is confirmed fake. :'(
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    I feel like they're won't be much Farming content... I just hope it won't be a boring pack.

I really hope, the Nando on Twitter quoted an old survey questioning an ecological objects collection package.

Honestly I don't know what to think, if it's not even farming or country vibe what will this expansion do?
    in particular I can't see anything very important besides possible objects with momentary interactions for a particular save, but only that.
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Sad that this is fake.

Does everyone want or expect a farm EP to have horses? Am I the only one that would be totally ok if it doesn’t?

If it's a farm ep it's not related to horses. But I would be sad if there weren't horses, as it's something i really want. I was really happy because being country living both farm and horses would fit. But i also think this is a fake leak, so we're back to the future cube hints. Those were giving me a vibe of rural medieval times...

I hope it has 😅
    Urgh i am sad it is a fake leak... as i was really getting excited for farming... i have no desire for time travel, especially into the future... sigh...

It might still be farming. No one knows yet what it is. But honestly, I think the future cube hints suggest that farming is next.

yeah with the new reveal coming tomorrow and the image and such, it seems like it thankfully for me wont be into the future...
    Sad that this is fake.

I hope so... i really really hope so... i really want horses in the game...
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Id be happy to see farming in tS4, but if they dont fix the personalities/consequences etc it'll still get boring after a few weeks.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
    edited May 2020
    No.
    Sad that this is fake.

I hope it has 😅

I hope so, too. I remember a hint a guru made about waterfalls, which made me think of horses. Because in TS3, the unicorns spawned near waterfalls.

But if the next pack is farming, it's possible that too much development time was used on other animals so maybe they couldn't fit horses in. Either way, I believe we'll get horses at some point.