Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Country Livin'

Comments

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    I'll buy this at full price .This would e the first time .I will we finally get something rural America .
    Hey, maybe we will get werewolves here? They will fit as a country theme, or maybe faries.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Hey, maybe we will get werewolves here? They will fit as a country theme, or maybe faries.

I’m not going to get my hopes up, but werewolves really would fit and I’ll be so disappointed if they’re not included! I think that would make me buy it alone even though I don’t care for the theme.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited May 2020
    Maybe we can also get a picnic basket, flour and bread making, country festivals...
    I think that they should make children able to help parents with the chores...
    Maybe finally sims can live without the phone, get a newspaper in the door with jobs and announcements about community events...
    We could get a lot trait of bad internet connection.
    Wildlife like coyotes or snakes...
    Lumberjacker career. Getting wood for a wood oven. Water tank instead of pool... grocery stores, vegetables, fruit and flower markets... ability to rent more land to make a farm. This could come with ability to own a second home. Larger lots, charming country hotels and well... hotels.
    Homeschooling.
    And cars! Living in the countryside myself, i know that transportation is very scarce. People rely a lot in cars to drive to the nearest town for basic stuff...
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant (who originally posted the screenshot) claims that they found this IG story under the hashtag #TheSims.

However, nobody else seems to be able to find this story under the #TheSims hashtag. It’s clear from the screenshot that @FreezerBunnyCowplant were viewing the story from a personal account, as opposed to a hashtag story. If it were a hashtag story, it would show the icon of the hashtag on the top left instead of the profile icon of who posted the story.

Also, according to Target, a Target + Item is an item sold by a third-party company. It makes no sense for a Sims game to be sold by a third party, as Target is definitely going to sell it themselves.
    What is a Target Plus™ Partner?
    A Target Plus Partner is a third-party company that sells and ships items directly to you through Target.com and the Target apps. Target curates these Partners to bring you exciting brands and items you can order online. Target processes payment for items purchased from these Partners, and you can track items purchased from these Partners on your order details page.

I’d take this leak with a grain of salt, as based on @FreezerBunnyCowplant 's posting in the past, they really, really want a farming/country themed pack, giving them the motivation to fake this particular pack.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    elelunicy wrote: »
    @FreezerBunnyCowplant (who originally posted the screenshot) claims that they found this IG story under the hashtag #TheSims.

However, nobody else seems to be able to find this story under the #TheSims hashtag. It’s clear from the screenshot that @FreezerBunnyCowplant were viewing the story from a personal account, as opposed to a hashtag story. If it were a hashtag story, it would show the icon of the hashtag on the top left instead of the profile icon of who posted the story.

Also, according to Target, a Target + Item is an item sold by a third-party company. It makes no sense for a Sims game to be sold by a third party, as Target is definitely going to sell it themselves.
    A Target Plus Partner is a third-party company that sells and ships items directly to you through Target.com and the Target apps. Target curates these Partners to bring you exciting brands and items you can order online. Target processes payment for items purchased from these Partners, and you can track items purchased from these Partners on your order details page.

I’d take this leak with a grain of salt, as based on @FreezerBunnyCowplant 's posting in the past, they really, really want a farming/country themed pack, giving them the motivation to fake this particular pack.

This is very stretching it . This is how the last few expansion been found out . Acourse target is going to have it at there warehouse . The games are not send by ea through target . Target gets them from Ea ,and than they are shipped out .
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    It's sad there's no description yet ^^

It's Target, give it a bit. That'll come soon enough! :D

Do you think we will get an info leak

Hard to say, every leak is different.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    the Target employees are never wrong
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Hi just wanted to throw my few cents in... Country living/farming pack would make a lot of sense in connection to the new gameplay the nifty knitting pack will add in the form of Popsy... with selling their things, and the online market it will have... This way they will with that pack implement another way to sell your eggs, wool, milk so on... i would also assume one of the animals will likely be a sheep to again go with the knitting pack... just like the Llama one suggested... considering how they have a thing with Llama's in the game already, it is very possible they will include that one... Actually ever since i heard of popsy i expected the expansion pack to be country/farm related, as that one would basically give them a way to force our hands to buy nifty knitting to make us have this extra way to sell the products... it really seems very likely based on what new feature with their knitting pack that they have planned to release a farming expansion around the same time... making them go well together...
    mika wrote: »
    the Target employees are never wrong

Pretty much this. This might not be the final title . (It could be a place holder). The next expansion theme is probably correct.
    This is very stretching it . This is how the last few expansion been found out . Acourse target is going to have it at there warehouse . The games are not send by ea through target . Target gets them from Ea ,and than they are shipped out .

That’s exactly why it doesn’t make sense. A Target + item means that Target will not stock the item at their warehouses. Instead, the third party would ship it directly to you. EA is not going to directly ship you any games themselves.

A Sims game should not be a Target + item.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png

That’s exactly why it doesn’t make sense. A Target + item means that Target will not stock the item at their warehouses. Instead, the third party would ship it directly to you. EA is not going to directly ship you any games themselves.

No they won' ship to you . They give it to the company, and the company ships it ou to you. That's why companies have low stock.
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I won't be getting too ahead of myself as this is a leak with no substantial information, however, I'm excited to see that we will finally be getting a "country" pack, since so many people have been asking for it. That being said, if we consider the release dates of previous packs, I think it would be safe to say that this will be released sometime next month.
  • SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member

This was leaked a couple hours ago, so it wouldn’t be surprising if EA removed that story...
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    I hope it’s true!!!
    I think it’s def going to be a “Country Livin” pack because of the horse code in the game, and the fact that during RoM the gurus were talking about “Equestrian” styles. So much has been revealed (Future Cube, in game notifications) and so I think it would be crazy if it wasn’t a country/farming themed EP.
    edited May 2020

No they won' ship to you . They give it to the company, and the company ships it ou to you. That's why companies have low stock.

Yes that’s how it should work. Which is exactly why a Sims game should not be a Target + item.

Just to further clarify:

Regular Target items: Target will sell them at their stores, and will ship them from their warehouses when you purchase them online.

Target + Items: those are items sold by third party partners and you can only buy them online. When you purchase them, a third party will ship them directly to you. Target will not sell them at their stores or stock them at their warehouses.

The leaked screenshot claims that it’s a Target + item. It should NOT be a Target + item.

EXMpDe5WoAAfed1.jpg
    qidpmcvgek8y.png

Yes that’s how it should work. Which is exactly why a Sims game should not be a Target + item.

Just to further clarify:

Regular Target items: Target will sell them at their stores, and will ship them from their warehouses when you purchase them online.

Target + Items: those are items sold by third party partners and you can only buy them online. When you purchase them, a third party will ship them directly to you. Target will not sell them at their stores or stock them at their warehouses.

The leaked screenshot claims that it’s a Target + item. It should NOT be a Target + item.

EXMpDe5WoAAfed1.jpg

It’s still fairly early, so if this leak is true I’m sure not all the data and stuff will be included on it until we get closer to an official announcement.
    I think it’s def going to be a “Country Livin” pack because of the horse code in the game, and the fact that during RoM the gurus were talking about “Equestrian” styles. So much has been revealed (Future Cube, in game notifications) and so I think it would be crazy if it wasn’t a country/farming themed EP.
    Also it looks real, the light is reflecting off the screen of the Zebra, and you can see the like digital things, it doesn’t look fake at all, so if it’s a target+ item I’m sure it will change over time.
    edited May 2020
    EXMpDe5WoAAfed1.jpg

I did some further research on what “Bring to Reverse Logisics” means.

Apparently, while physical Target stores do not sell Target + items, they allow store returns for customers who bought Target + items online. When a Target employee scans a store return of a Target + item, it will show the employee "Target + Item Bring to Reverse Logistics". The employee then brings the returned item to Reverse Logistics, and Reverse Logistics will ship it back to the third party that sold the item.

Here is an example of a real Target employee that scanned a Target + return:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Target/comments/ew65l6/what_to_do_with_items_like_this_also_tried/

It makes zero sense that somebody is already returning a copy of Country Livin’ to Target.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    That’s just what discover university looked like though when it was leaked. Do you just not like the theme?
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Yay... Super excited for this one. I hope it is true.

I was thinking the same thing...

WbUrFQm.png
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Target is definitely gonna get in trouble for this. This is the second time right? DU being the first? Not sure what I think of the theme but it’ll work with the knitting pack since it brings rocking chairs, nothing is more country than that haha
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

Target is definitely gonna get in trouble for this. This is the second time right? DU being the first? Not sure what I think of the theme but it’ll work with the knitting pack since it brings rocking chairs, nothing is more country than that haha
    I originally didn’t like the idea of a country theme, but as I thought about it more I was like omg that would actually be really fun!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited May 2020
    Well since the leaks have been right in the past...I think this may be true...and if so..Color me impressed. But I am weary on how the team will do this...they so far haven't impressed me..

Also this also checks out with the horse code found in the game? Though not a fan with horses, disliked them in TS3.