Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think I have a hunch about what's going to happen...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    I've been gone a while. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    doggers123 wrote: »
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123
    Knew what was coming? :wink:
    ....I may have.... peeked.... at the family thread... a while ago... and remembered....
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

@nerdfashion
    I think most of you guys do... :joy:
    Chrinnie wrote: »

@Chrinnie
    Hey! Long time no see! How've you been?
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123
    ....I may have.... peeked.... at the family thread... a while ago... and remembered....

@doggers123
    Agh! People have got to stop doing that. Well, thanks for the reminder to go vandalize my own thread so nobody else gets spoiled. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!

@nerdfashion

@Chrinnie
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123

@doggers123
    Agh! People have got to stop doing that. Well, thanks for the reminder to go vandalize my own thread so nobody else gets spoiled. :joy:

Well, things got mega busy, and now all this virus business has me without a thing to do. Hope you're doing well!
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
    VqokEAn.png
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait but I finally have a new chapter of Nightshade ready! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    VqokEAn.png
    Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait but I finally have a new chapter of Nightshade ready! Read it here!
    Aw, that was a sweet chapter. A good reminder that it doesn't all have to be evil Tiffany.
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion

@Chrinnie
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123

@doggers123

Well, things got mega busy, and now all this virus business has me without a thing to do. Hope you're doing well!

@Chrinnie
    I feel you with the virus business. :joy: I'm doing okay, how are you? :)
    37oYgl3.png
    VqokEAn.png
    Aw, that was a sweet chapter. A good reminder that it doesn't all have to be evil Tiffany.

@nerdfashion
    A much needed break from her indeed! Of course, I'm sure she isn't gone forever. ;)
    37oYgl3.png

@nerdfashion

@Chrinnie
    I can not belive...
    Well I guess I can...
    But still..
    I knew it was coming..
    But....

@doggers123

@doggers123

@Chrinnie
    I feel you with the virus business. :joy: I'm doing okay, how are you? :)

Just doing my thing. Got back into TS4. About to lose the created sim to old age, though. Just got the game's version of a 2-minute warning about it being his final days. But, while that is somewhat sad, the house is full of kids and grandkids now and I kind of need more room to expand the family.... so one out, one in.
    mW8spBr.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    VqokEAn.png

@squirrelwithacup
    Such a nice chapter. Sulani is so beautiful and your surfer dude is pretty cute too. Cool they made some special new friends too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    C0NoPXf.png
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the longer waits in between chapters lately, but I hope it's worth it. I've finally finished a new one, though, so... grab some tissues and read Chapter 79 here.
    37oYgl3.png
    edited April 2020
    C0NoPXf.png
    Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the longer waits in between chapters lately, but I hope it's worth it. I've finally finished a new one, though, so... grab some tissues and read Chapter 79 here.
    Noooooooooo!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!!! Please tell me this just didn't happen!!!!! :'(:'(:'( What is poor Alexander going to do? :'(
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    C0NoPXf.png
    It's so sad... I'm sobbing right now! It's horrible...
    funny-gifs20.gif

C0NoPXf.png
    Why..... Alexander? Please.... Turn her with her last seconds.... 😓😓😓
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    C0NoPXf.png
    Noooooooooo!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!!! Please tell me this just didn't happen!!!!! :'(:'(:'( What is poor Alexander going to do? :'(
    C0NoPXf.png

@mamasquirrel
    It happened :heartbreak:
    C0NoPXf.png
    It's so sad... I'm sobbing right now! It's horrible...

@nerdfashion
    It is, but we all knew it would be coming eventually, right? :heartbreak:
    C0NoPXf.png
    Why..... Alexander? Please.... Turn her with her last seconds.... 😓😓😓

@doggers123
    If only it was that simple. :frowning:
    37oYgl3.png
    H8g8ks3.png
    Hey everyone! As you probably guessed, here's a new Nightshade chapter. Hopefully this one makes up for the awful depressing last one. :wink: Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
    H8g8ks3.png
    Hey everyone! As you probably guessed, here's a new Nightshade chapter. Hopefully this one makes up for the awful depressing last one. :wink: Read it here!
    Sweet! Excited to see how this goes. We'll have to see how Uncle Alexander handles this too.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    H8g8ks3.png
    I love how all the sad chapters balance out with happy and exciting ones. It's perfect!
    funny-gifs20.gif

UNCLE ALEXANDER? Oh no...
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    H8g8ks3.png
    Sweet! Excited to see how this goes. We'll have to see how Uncle Alexander handles this too.

@mamasquirrel
    I'm sure he'll handle it just fine. ...Or at least that's what he'll think. :grimace:
    H8g8ks3.png
    I love how all the sad chapters balance out with happy and exciting ones. It's perfect!

@nerdfashion
    Thank you! I like trying to add a little happy stuff in when there's so much sadness going on. I can't bear writing nothing but depressing content 24/7... :joy:
    UNCLE ALEXANDER? Oh no...

@doggers123
    Amelia's thoughts exactly. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    7KYbp5W.png
    Time for another update! Read Chapter 81 here.
    37oYgl3.png
    7KYbp5W.png
    Poor Alexander! I hope he gets back on his feet soon.
    funny-gifs20.gif

7KYbp5W.png
    Alexander will come out of this soon.....I hope. Until he does, I know Amelia will be there for him.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    fQtHkwt.png
    xXr0Mg9.png
    Okay guys, don't get too used to this, but today I'm bringing you not one but TWO new chapters of Nightshade! Sit back, grab your popcorn, and read Chapter 82 here, and Chapter 83 here!
    37oYgl3.png