Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Retire A Sim Idea

IDEA FOR EAGAMES:

We should have an option to either Retire the Sim or Make Sim A Lifelong Player Sim. Cause alot of us players may have a favorite sim that we dont want to retire at all.
As a long lifelong sim, it still will be playable while it goes through the phase of growing old. Maybe have like an amulet for the soon to be retire sim to wish to have a longer life span or retire and give an heirloom out.
TTKIncorporated

Comments

• GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    Or just have the option to never retire them.
  • Kalyps0Kalyps0 Posts: 35 Member
    I like this idea.
    I take it if we never have any of our sims procreate, they will still become elderly and be required to retire?
    (I'm fairly new to the game and still trying to figure things out).
  • Daddysgirl1982Daddysgirl1982 Posts: 8 New Member
    I love this idea as I've been playing the sims mobile for ages and I've had a few sims that I've not wanted to retire.
    It's the same on my sims 3 xbox 360 game as well as I have to age up my sims family members and then let them die so that my sims can move in their partners either before or after they have done the propose going steady task.
  • Ashley88Ashley88 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there any way we can remove a Sim all together?
  • Bonifield68Bonifield68 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just started playing 2 wks ago, lvl 18 now, my sims got married, I got the bassinet just haven't had time for a baby yet but now my male sim is being offered to retire? Already? I chose no but why already?
  • simyliesimylie Posts: 2 New Member
    This would be so great! I've played for a few weeks now and my sim is being asked to retire and I don't want her to retire? also what happens when you retire a sim? Can you add a new one?
  • mseroveymserovey Posts: 1 New Member
    Use this cheat code "traits.equip_trait Longevity" to give your sim a long lifespan. Ctrl + Shift + c turns on the cheat commands. You can also make them immortal with traits.equip_trait trait_Cauldron_Potion_Immortality. "testingcheats true" may be needed first.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    mserovey wrote: »
    Use this cheat code "traits.equip_trait Longevity" to give your sim a long lifespan. Ctrl + Shift + c turns on the cheat commands. You can also make them immortal with traits.equip_trait trait_Cauldron_Potion_Immortality. "testingcheats true" may be needed first.

This section is for Sims Mobile, a mobile game for tablets and phones. Which game are you referring to?
  • KerrbexarKerrbexar Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there anyway to sell or throw away items?
  • PlumbobPaj_08PlumbobPaj_08 Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish there is a way to customize/give a makeover to a retired Sim that had been (accidentally) removed from the household. This is so that we can be able to customize how our "Generations" would look like.
  • RJB2525RJB2525 Posts: 8 New Member
    I don’t get why we would need this……