Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Country Livin'

This just leaked, do you think it's real or fake?

I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm not even going to refute this one. This is exactly what happened with DU and IL.

I'm just not all that excited, but maybe they can make it more interesting than I fear.
  • MortryddMortrydd Posts: 20 Member
    Wasnt another pack leaked like this? I think its real, especially when I look at the hints that were dropped.
    Mortrydd wrote: »
    Wasnt another pack leaked like this? I think its real, especially when I look at the hints that were dropped.

Target leaked Discover University, yeah.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'll be over the moon if this is true. I'm pretty sure this is how DU was leaked so I'm pretty excited.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    it seems to be very real, it doesn’t shock me a lot since I already expected this theme, so the theories of a futuristic package due to the cube seem a little confusing, I hope the trailer comes out soon, we will certainly have horses and maybe a rework on the system game planting?
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Hopefully it includes horses. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Omg i really hope that this is real :open_mouth: would be sooo cool
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hopefully it includes horses. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
    And even country radio station which is the original one than the alternative country station called "Backyard".
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Cool!
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    I really hope this is going to be a Courage the cowardly dog vibe of town
  • gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited May 2020
    Welp. Guess it's time to yee some haws. Hopefully while on a horse.

That's the only thing I would be excited about. I know there's a big demand to... feed some chickens or whatever, but I just want a big world and a pony.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    gemjas wrote: »
    Welp. Guess it's time to yee some haws.

Hopefully while on a horse.

That's the only thing I would be excited about. I know there's a big demand to... feed some chickens or whatever, but I just want a big world and a pony.

Ponies will probably behave a lot like bicycles.
  • JinkxJinkx Posts: 62 Member
    can people here please hurry up with hyping about this because this thread is dry
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    ❤️❤️🥳 I can’t wait!! Does avuone remember how long it took to release uni after the leak?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Jinkx wrote: »
    can people here please hurry up with hyping about this because this thread is dry

There will probably be horses, most definitely some farm animals, maybe a goose that lays golden eggs, and hopefully a farmer's market or festival and some strong nectar too.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    I honestly just had a flash with a friend, it's okay that you don't need the name farming living, but what if we really didn't have a farm? is the expansion similar to island living, which basically sells the world and a lifestate? that in the case of this package would be the horses and objects related to the theme? I will really lower my expectations, all the expansions with the term living I really hated lol
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I also think it's true. It has been in the past. And i feel like they're be horses yeyyy! And maybe nectar making!
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited May 2020
    EdithV wrote: »
    ❤️❤️🥳 I can’t wait!! Does avuone remember how long it took to release uni after the leak?

Leak: September 14
    Tease: October 21
    Release: November 15
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali

Discover University was leaked in October, and came out in November.
  • DalekFridayDalekFriday Posts: 31 Member
    I'm ready for cows, candles and ladders :smiley:
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »

Thanks! Does anyone know how long from leak until we got more info?
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I hope it has many new gameplay functions. And I hope you have all kinds of farm animals, not just horses.
    edited May 2020
    kusurusu wrote: »

Thanks! Does anyone know how long from leak until we got more info?

We'll probably get more info at EAPlay, which is in June.