Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 1st - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Remember when we were welcoming the new year 2020? I can't believe I'm writing the first Friday Highlight of May already!

Today, we discovered the winning name and icon of the Community Voted Stuff Pack The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff, and while May has already started, you are still on time (I hope, I don't know when you will be reading this) to take the April 2020 Community Survey!

Now, take a seat and relax while I compile a list of great discussions for you to check out!:

eyv9mgh85s9i.png
*Image used for illustrative purposes only. I'm not trying to impersonate or pretend I am, in any shape or form, now or in the future, @barley57's Sim.
Found here

I hope you enjoyed the read Simmers! As usual, I'll be back with more next week!

Until then, stay safe, comment a lot and happy Simming!
-Mai

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I don’t even know what day of the week it is let alone what month we are now in :D

Happy Simming :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    > @king_of_simcity7 said:
    > I don’t even know what day of the week it is let alone what month we are now in :D
    >
    > Happy Simming :smile:

lol me neither i have lost track of time completely now...
    at least im having fun simming!
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @OrThaylor wrote: »
    > @king_of_simcity7 said:
    > I don’t even know what day of the week it is let alone what month we are now in :D
    >
    > Happy Simming :smile:

lol me neither i have lost track of time completely now...
    at least im having fun simming!

I will be off work for a while longer so every day is another day to me lol Today I keep thinking that it is Monday for some reason my
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • kalyn562kalyn562 Posts: 2 New Member
    we should add babyshowers to the Sims 4
  • kalyn562kalyn562 Posts: 2 New Member
    We should also add cars
  • OrThaylorOrThaylor Posts: 46 Member
    kalyn562 wrote: »
    we should add babyshowers to the Sims 4

I wish... we need more baby and children gameplay imo. having baby showers will make having a baby a lot more fun and not just a thing you want to speed through
    Choose fun & love. <3
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    congrats to those mentioned :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Thanks EA_Mai for mentioning the pop art thread! Anyone is welcome to participate. :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mai -Great picture and thaks for the links!I've been playing Sims 2 lately and have a hard drive cleanup to do once I buy an external drive for the load to be moved over.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • chillriverchillriver Posts: 5 New Member
    Please create a pack that allows sims to play music together, just jamming or in a band!!! There could even be a battle of the bands event/competition at local venues and university campuses. It could include new types of instruments like drums, base guitar, stand up base? you know, the fun ones.