Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE BACHELOR - Who Will Reuben Choose?

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
edited August 2020 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
CWivGBC.png

rS7M3Z7.png

Welcome to the Bachelor Season 1. Glad you come to take a peek into this Season. Are you a lonely lady that is looking for true love? Well this is your year! We have a gorgeous man who is looking to find his true love. You will find out who he is after the application round.

This contest will run closely like the real thing, and there will be a small amount of role playing involved (optional). Mainly just questions to answer. Nothing too in depth unless of course you want to. I have tried to arrange this contest around dates, and things you actually witness in the show. BUT this time you’re the story teller. So get out your formal dresses and get ready to accept his roses!

YkN1VUN.png

♥ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
♥ I will encourage you to enter 1 OR 2 female bachelorette's
♥ No fantasy models (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc.)
♥ All contestants must be of your own creation.
♥ Sims 3 and 4 okay
♥ Photo shopping/GIMP will be required for all rounds.
♥ BE NICE! Nasty people, or fighting will not be tolerated.
♥ You can use other females that have appeared before in other contests.
♥ Rounds will be 5-7 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks).
♥ The selection process will take a day or two
♥ Photo shopping is allowed and in most cases necessary.
♥ In game background are acceptable
♥ You can edit the bachelor in your game with whatever clothing you want. Do not edit his facial features.
♥ No Face plastering and photo shopping clothes onto your sim unless i call for it in the duration of this competition.
♥ Any size Sim is welcome – The woman who wins the heart of the bachelor could be thin, plus sized, or anything in between.

CRtMuN4.png

♥ Extensions are available to anyone during the round. And each round will go for one week ... including a weekend.
♥ I plan to host this cycle loosely as possible because i have other commitments that i have to tend with.
♥ This is an elimination contest, the first elimination will be in round 2. Unfortunately the bachelor can’t choose them all.
♥ You are welcome to role play during the week with each other, since you live with each other in the house. Post up a small avatar of yourself and something you want to say to someone else if you wanna keep this contest interactive. You can also include our bachelor in your roleplays. Our bachelor will always chime in when needed.
♥ Make your bachelorette have a personality, is she a drama mamma, sweet and innocent, the sassy one, the obsessed one, which girl are you this season?
♥ There will be an additional “HOST” judge to help the bachelor on his journey. He will help judge the best dressed, the best looking, help bachelor with their overall thoughts on storytelling, creativity of dates and activities.

SOchNjg.png

Our Host Is: Aston Sparks by @TheLastStar Played by @Melusine377

Aston (melusine377) will be helping Reuben along his journey scoring your story, roleplay, beauty, and fashion.
Post edited by xJojox on

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited July 2020
    dSRGfOg.png

8iyCiFa.png

Lady 1: Brielle
    Lady 2: Leila
    Lady 3: Melody
    Lady 4: Kim
    Lady 5: Ivy
    Lady 6: Abigail
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited June 2020
    TKHZ5rb.png

Introducing ...

aV1ePL4.png

REUBEN CHURCH III

<3 LOVES OUTDOORS <3 AMBITIOUS <3 MUSIC LOVER

♥ Reuben Church is from a long line of Reuben’s.
    ♥ He is currently 27 years old.
    ♥ He was raised by both parents and is fabulously wealthy (family money) with no living siblings.
    ♥ He and is family are from Willow Creek, but Reuben loves city life and currently lives in a massive bachelor pad in Myshuno.
    ♥ Reuben is a creative soul and enjoys beautiful things and nature.
    ♥ His hopes and dreams in the future is to fill his fathers shoes in real estate and start a new venture of his own and have several businesses. The sky is the limit for Reuben he is always looking for something new to explore and be surprised by new adventures.
    ♥ Reuben graduated university in business major though he has a true love for music and opera and drama.
    ♥ Having a high respect for women, Reuben still practises the oldest kind of chivalry, opening doors and using words such as madam. He's kind of old school. Like 50's old school!
    ♥ After being a Bachelor for more than 5 years (he's probably a little out of practise), but Reuben is ready to find the love his life and experience what true love has to offer.

DISLIKES AND PET PEEVES

- Anything typical, he LOVES surprises.
    - Women that come on too strong. Remember he's old school.
    - Women too into their looks he prefers a naturally beautiful woman.
    - Dishonesty and fake persona to try and impress.

DOWNLOAD REUBEN HERE
    Remember the mods go in your mods folder, and the other odd looking files that are separate go into your sims 4 tray folder. Example (Where you installed your game) >Electronic Arts >Sims 4 >Tray

DOWNLOAD THE MEETING PLACE HERE
    (optional in case you cannot get the perfect shot)
    This lot is a beautiful garden. The house is a shell with nothing in it.

DOWNLOAD SCREENSHOTS OF THE MEETING PLACE
    ChbNRlA.png
    You must use these screenshots or download the bachelor (lot) gardens above

For those who don't watch the bachelor, this is the kind of meeting that happens. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO. They meet, they greet, and usually the bachelorette gives the bachelor a gift, or something to remember. Can be anything you want. Get creative with it.

Post edited by xJojox on
    edited August 2020
    MPpZGlT.png
    ROUND 9

fknE7O0.png

BJGJTTF.png

bKW60SE.png

This resort is on the gallery under "Sulani Resort" by Liana2113 OR Download Here.

- You are judged on your story so tell us about what happened on your two day adventure.
    - Keep to Reuben's personality, it counts to your scoring. His personal traits etc are on the first page.
    - Dress Reuben in what you like, don't change his features (hair, body and face structure).
    - Please use in game shots this round in Sulani. (Fiji)
    - Photo shopping and adding items from google is okay. No photo shopping of full outfits.
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited August 2020
    ELIMINATION ... PART ONE

tRPieEf.png

WXwvqny.png

UoT2hOw.png

s9kMiol.png
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited August 2020
    ELIMINATION ... PART TWO

PLEASE READ YOUR OWN FINALE SPEECH....

It is important. You can read the others after yours if you want to.
    If you read someone else's it will ruin it if your the winner...

KIM HASTINGS
    Reuben steps onto the beach and shuffles the sand under his feet contemplating the next things he was about to say. He was about to break a heart AND tell the woman he had chosen that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. It was a tough space. So many thoughts, memories, and even some regrets that came with his title. How do you be the ONE and be such a heart breaker in the process?

Reuben anxiously awaits the car to come after many agonising days thinking about his decision... First to pop out is Kim. She looks stunning in her dress as usual. Kim smiles and still is unaware of Reuben's decision or if Brielle has come to see him yet. Kim is shaking with nerves ... but Reuben shakes her hands and tries to keep her nerves from getting the better of her.

OXvOvCk.png

Kimmy. It's been a long ride hasn't it? I've had some of the best memories, some ups and downs, some crazy adventures and I have felt a beautiful connection between us. You have continued to surprise me with every single corner, your inspiring, driven, focused and such a gentle soul to be around. When i came onto the show i thought i had the perfect idea of what I wanted looked like, but then I met all of you and that changed. Because you were all better and more incredible than I could even imagine.

BUT ...

F8OKJgH.png

When there is only two girls ... you can start to imagine yourself with one more than other. And you can't help but compare personality, time spent, and wonder how well it would fit into my life. Over the last few days, I thought about you a lot. I thought about what our life would look like together ... and I couldn't see a future for us.

am0MFSi.png

"Oh," Kim gasped. I reached out for her arm and I bowed my head slightly feeling awful.
    "I'm so sorry Kim... but my heart belongs with someone else... I will never forget our time together. It will always mean something to me," I reached out and hugged her feeling her cry against my shoulder. It killed me inside not to cry. But i knew this wasn't going to be the only memory i was going to keep here today ... so i didn't let my sadness linger.

aN9SQFb.png

"Brielle is one lucky lady Reuben. I wish you both the best..." she said kissing my cheek.
    "Goodbye Kim..." I said holding her hand until it slipped out of mine.

BRIELLE QUINN
    Reuben steps onto the beach and shuffles the sand under his feet contemplating the next things he was about to say. He was about to break a heart AND tell the woman he had chosen that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. It was a tough space. So many thoughts, memories, and even some regrets that came with his title. How do you be the ONE and be such a heart breaker in the process?

Reuben anxiously awaits the car to come after many agonising days thinking about his decision... Out pops Brielle. She looks stunning in her dress as usual. Brielle smiles and still is unaware of Reuben's decision or if Kim has come to see him yet. Brielle is tense and her jaw almost looks a little locked. She takes Reuben's hands and they are trembling in his.

evr9wSH.png

Brielle. We're finally here aren't we. It feels like it's been forever. These days alone have taken me forever to make the right choices. I remember the first time we met. And i remember every adventure we have had. But there was something that our journey had more of than my other journey's. And that was laughter and fun. You bring a very serious me to life and I want to thank you for that before I move on.

At the beginning of this I thought I had lost my youth, and I hoped that doing things with my life might help bring it back again. I thought coming on this show would get me a bunch of fun times and memories ... and I would get to meet some incredible women.

oqVX3fa.png

BUT I never expected that I would meet the one... your the one Brielle. Your the one who makes me laugh, you keep me interested, you keep me young, and bring back an old me I lost a long time ago. I haven't know it as long you may have, but I love you ... i really do love you.
    "Really. Oh my god! I honestly thought...." Brielle said shocked. But before she could say another word i scooped her in my arms to show her just how much I loved her.

L1eYUaA.png

Finally when we pulled apart, Brielle laughed and was completely at a loss for words. So I decided to keep the trend going... and i got down on one knee. Brielle gasped and held her mouth.

EyWb4bj.png

"Brielle Quinn ... Your extraordinary. I've waited my whole life for this moment ... and I couldn't picture it being any more perfect than this. I came onto this show with a perfect girl in mind, but when i finally met you ... you were way more than i even hoped for. And with your fathers permission, and my whole heart ... would you marry me?"
    "YES! Yes yes yessss...." Brielle squealed. I took her in my arms again and kissed her ...

I finally had found the one...

DC9fbDh.png

ELIMINATION ... PART THREE

READ LAST

tdaS8W0.png

There was literally nothing in it. And i would have been happy for any of you guys to be the winner. While i liked yours a little better, Mel liked Brielle's a little more. Which saw your score miss out by a measly half point. BUT your efforts through out this contest have been remarkable. Your story writing efforts have been fantastic and I loved reading each and every story. And you were one of the only contestants who i could tell loved doing what she was doing! And it showed too.

Kimmy was a fantastic character. The reason we didn't like Kim and Reuben together as much as I liked Brielle and Reuben, is because Brielle often brought a funny character to the party. She was often playful, youthful, and very real personalities. But we often found it the small things. Like their butterfly house date, getting sun burnt in Fiji, burning breakfast ... and her showing some impulsiveness and some exhibitionism. Though your whole date was perfect, it was literally just a run down the line of everything you could do on a holiday without a hitch. It's what anyone would want... sure. But we liked the real ideas Brielle had in her entry to make me see a future for them. Kimmy though a lively soul is still very mature and serious too. Reuben is already all of them things. We could see Reuben more with someone youthful, into music, and someone that makes him laugh all the time and keep him on his toes with things he has never done.

Thank you for playing. We loved having you.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • JennaCatzJennaCatz Posts: 760 Member
    I am interested. Could you reserve me? :)
    nenKuBE.gif
  • Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    I’ve never seen the bachelor but I am very interested in this.
    Please reserve 😬
    Rqtv8vw.gif
    Its a reality show on real tv. But iive drew up the entire comp and rounds to be kind of the same, but include it for beauty and fashion and to be able to experiment with either in game shots OR cool photo shopping with other backgrounds. Its kind of a personal comp, but people wanna do more than one pic a week, people are rushing to do the ones in my comp, this one will leave the contestants the options to be interactive :)
    This contest will be slightly more demanding picture wise. Needing at least two pictures per round. One dress for the rose ceremony and a round task shot.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited May 2020
    Interested to give this a go, Jojo. @xJojox <3 sounds fascinating, although I've never watched the show. Not into reality shows like that, but to do it on here could be interesting. Do I need to have seen the show, to play?

edited May 2020
    No of course not.
    I might post the round 1 example to show what kinds of things you will be doing
  • sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    Im in
    xJojox wrote: »
    No of course not.
    I might post the round 1 example to show what kinds of things you will be doing

That would be great Jojo give us an idea what we will be looking at for this comp. @xJojox <3

edited May 2020
    jrXAHV1.png

I will be providing everyone with a ZIP file to download the bachelor with his custom content.

Sorry about the weird write up, this is how i write all my rounds up during my planning. And I have written up all 8 rounds.
    This runs very tightly to the original TV show bachelor. So if your wondering why the bachelor asks questions, and producer asks questions ... it's actually how the show runs. Like the red carpet meeting of all the contestants, usually a contestant will do something with the bachelor to leave an impression on him etc.
    When do you want us to get started on this, Jojo? @xjojox

edited May 2020
    i need at least 8 to start, so 4 more ladies
  • Rey26Rey26 Posts: 8 New Member
    reserve please
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm interested, but I don't know how it works on the modeling section of the forums. Do I play it myself? Do you play the bachelor? How does this work?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited May 2020
    @Irishsong you play with my bachelor.

It is a story role play contest. I know TONS of people do these in the stories section by i wanted to make a contest about it.
    I posted a few posts up an example about how a round will go, and I will be providing everyone with the bachelor to provide pictures for the round.
    Post edited by xJojox on
    Join us, @irishsong, it'll be fun. ;)

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I wish I could, but all of my writing and sims effort is going into my simlit right now.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong know how you feel. I write a story, and host these contests, and part take too. It can be quite the task keeping up with all of it. A lot of my efforts go into my simlit than most. But i like it here in the contests too because this is where i started out and i like hosting things that give my peers some enjoyment.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Count me in @xJojox :)
    Yay! Your back, @abelhinha35 <3