Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi, my apology if this was already being answered, but I wonder is there a way I can to prevent unplayed Sims from missing school/work? Every time, I go to that household after playing other households, they miss school/work with red briefcase flashing. I would like them to go to school/work automatically with free will without me directing them while not playing them. The households, I am playing, go automatically, but sometimes, I still have to direct them. I tried to find the options on the computer, but I seem could not find it. I doubt it is actually on the mailbox or Sims itself. Much thanks.
  • LindzLindz Posts: 1 New Member
    Is is possible to disable certain deaths using mc command center? I want to own a murphy bed, but my sim won't keep putting the bead down and I would prefer she not die.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited April 2020
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    Hi, my apology if this was already being answered, but I wonder is there a way I can to prevent unplayed Sims from missing school/work? Every time, I go to that household after playing other households, they miss school/work with red briefcase flashing. I would like them to go to school/work automatically with free will without me directing them while not playing them. The households, I am playing, go automatically, but sometimes, I still have to direct them. I tried to find the options on the computer, but I seem could not find it. I doubt it is actually on the mailbox or Sims itself. Much thanks.
    No, there is no setting in MCCC to cover that situation.

Lindz wrote: »
    Is is possible to disable certain deaths using mc command center? I want to own a murphy bed, but my sim won't keep putting the bead down and I would prefer she not die.
    Only deaths which could be disabled are deaths of being over emotional:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Emotional Deaths
    If disabled, it turns-off any death that is a result of an emotion getting too extreme (Playful, Angry or embarrassed).
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    Hi! I have a quick question. which was probably answered already there are just so many pages to go through!
    I have a sim who I play who has siblings that live outside of the main house. How do I enable them to get married and have babies?
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • cornysuscornysus Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, sorry if it has been asked before, but is there anyway I could change how fast or effective(?) the story progression is using mccc?
  • Lagrosse372Lagrosse372 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi,

Firts, English is not my first language, so I apologize if I don't write properly.

I have been using MCC Command to create family relationship in different household in my neighbours, but when I started to play with one household I relalized that one sims was now sibling with the entire neigbourhood. I deleted all the unwanted sibling relationship, the family tree was back to normal, than I saved the game and left. But when I started to play again, all the weird siblings relationship were back. I don't understand how it happened since I never created those siblings relations and I don't understand why they keep coming back even when I delete them.

Is there a way to stop the game creating siblings relationship without my intervention and also to keep relations I deleted delete for good?

Merci beaucoup ! Thanks ! :) :#
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    Hi! I have a quick question. which was probably answered already there are just so many pages to go through!
    I have a sim who I play who has siblings that live outside of the main house. How do I enable them to get married and have babies?
    cornysus wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if it has been asked before, but is there anyway I could change how fast or effective(?) the story progression is using mccc?

There are numerous settings to tune the story progression in MCCC, especially with the MC Population and the MC Pregnancy modules. The latter also includes the mariage settings. Have a look at our docu page to find all possible options.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/Top
    edited April 2020
    Hi,

Firts, English is not my first language, so I apologize if I don't write properly.

I have been using MCC Command to create family relationship in different household in my neighbours, but when I started to play with one household I relalized that one sims was now sibling with the entire neigbourhood. I deleted all the unwanted sibling relationship, the family tree was back to normal, than I saved the game and left. But when I started to play again, all the weird siblings relationship were back. I don't understand how it happened since I never created those siblings relations and I don't understand why they keep coming back even when I delete them.

Is there a way to stop the game creating siblings relationship without my intervention and also to keep relations I deleted delete for good?

Merci beaucoup ! Thanks ! :):#

I don't use those functions, so I can't explain what's going on.
    Please visit our MCCC discord server. Use this Invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed[/color]
    There is also french support, so post your question in the #bilingual_support channel.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    I've used the Relationships menu to connect Sims as relatives. Had to use it the first time when one of my Sims cloned himself. (It was a very odd thing.) I was playing in Strangerville and realized that my Sim was heading off to work, just prior to sending my group on their 'mission'. So, I had him leave work early. Only he showed up back on the lot in his shorts, flip-flops and a very casual shirt. Not at all what you would expect a Space Ranger to wear at work. Odd thing was, too, I couldn't control him. It was like he wasn't there, despite the fact I could see him. So, I had him leave work early a second time. He showed up in the proper attire and I could control him. However, when the Landing Party was in the bar, his mother came in. I directed him to greet her and the menu only gave the option to introduce. :open_mouth: Once the mission was completed and I brought my crew home, I realized I had deleted the wrong Sim from my game. The one I could control wasn't related to his family. I used the option under the Relationship panel and reconnected him to his family. Done and done. It never went wonky on me, so I have no clue why it's gone wonky on Lagrosse372 . I also tend to use it to make friends, at least, between the children of family members when I split up the main group, as it makes sense a child would have some kind of relationship with his uncle or aunt and even the grandparents, cousins, et al.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    From the recent survey, it sounds like we might get story progression added to the game. How would this affect MCCC?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
    edited May 2020
    From the recent survey, it sounds like we might get story progression added to the game. How would this affect MCCC?

That's an easy one. As of today you can already "switch off" MCCC story progression by removing the MC Populaton and the MC Pregnancy module. MCCC runs prefectly fine without them so there would be no problem with a new in game option like the mentioned one.

But from my past experience I would guess that the MCCC story progression might cover a much wider range that the one EA probably will be offering, so I doubt that we can get rid of both modules and their functions. We might tailor MCCC a bid to have it adapted to the new game mechanics. Maybe for the sake of profound development and testing, there might be one or two MCCC versions without those modules.

But as always: My trust in @Deaderpool is endless. He will show up with a perfect MCCC integration.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Hi, is there a setting that stops/disables sims from grabbing food from the fridge when they’re hungry? I want them to eat together as a family & to eat what’s being cooked. Thanks!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Hi, is there a setting that stops/disables sims from grabbing food from the fridge when they’re hungry? I want them to eat together as a family & to eat what’s being cooked. Thanks!

Have a look at this to get rid of annoying actions:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Thanks @Bonxie
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • NeptitudeNeptitude Posts: 22 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Have a look at this to get rid of annoying actions:
    > https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

So I have to click on all the sinks and fridge to remove the autonomy of them randomly getting a glass of water?
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    For some reason in my new Save, my sims wont get married 3 days later. @Bonxie I haven't changed any settings from my old save where Sims were getting married.

Here are my settings

"Marriage_AgePercentage": "20,75,20,20",
    "Marriage_AllowHomeless": false,
    "Marriage_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Marriage_BypassDorms": true,
    "Marriage_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Marriage_BypassRobots": true,
    "Marriage_DaysToRun": "MO,TU,WE,TH,FR,SA,SU",
    "Marriage_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Marriage_FlagGenderPreference": false,
    "Marriage_ManualRenameSpouses": "N",
    "Marriage_MoveFamilies": true,
    "Marriage_OccupancyType": "HO",
    "Marriage_RemoveServiceRoleLimit": false,
    "Marriage_RenameOppositeSex": "M",
    "Marriage_RenameSameGender": false,
    "Marriage_SameOccultOnly": false,
    "Marriage_SameSexPercentage": 0,
    "Marriage_SpouseGenders": "M",
    "Marriage_SpouseSimAges": "A,YA",
    "Marriage_TargetSimAges": "A,YA",
    "Marriage_UseGenderPreference": false,
    "Marriage_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Marriage_UseTraitsForMarriage": false,
    And no pregnancies either

"Pregnancy_AdoptionAges": "B,TD,C,T",
    "Pregnancy_AdoptionPercentMale": 50,
    "Pregnancy_AgePercentage": "0,50,25,0",
    "Pregnancy_AgeUpDaysLimit": 5,
    "Pregnancy_AgeWhenPregnant": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowAffairsPercent": 25,
    "Pregnancy_AllowHomeless": false,
    "Pregnancy_AllowMalePregnancy": "N",
    "Pregnancy_AutoMarryPercent": 25,
    "Pregnancy_BabyMotiveDecay": 100,
    "Pregnancy_BypassActiveRomanticInterest": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassDorms": true,
    "Pregnancy_BypassPlayedHouseholds": false,
    "Pregnancy_BypassRobots": true,
    "Pregnancy_DaysToRun": "SA,MO,WE,FR",
    "Pregnancy_Duration": 3,
    "Pregnancy_EnforceFamily": true,
    "Pregnancy_FlagGenderPreference": false,
    "Pregnancy_IdenticalOffspringChance": 33,
    "Pregnancy_InsiminateGenders": "M",
    "Pregnancy_MaxHouseholdChildren": 3,
    "Pregnancy_MaxOffspring": 2,
    "Pregnancy_NameInactiveAdoption": "A",
    "Pregnancy_NameInactiveOffspring": "R",
    "Pregnancy_OccupancyType": "HO",
    "Pregnancy_OffspringGender": "M,F",
    "Pregnancy_OffspringTraitsMax": 2,
    "Pregnancy_OffspringTraitsType": "N",
    "Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy": false,
    "Pregnancy_OppositeSexAdoptionPercent": 0,
    "Pregnancy_PauseOnPlayableLabor": false,
    "Pregnancy_PauseSimsPregnancy": "",
    "Pregnancy_PetAgePercentage": "20,20",
    "Pregnancy_PetAgeToRun": "A",
    "Pregnancy_PetAllowHomeless": false,
    "Pregnancy_PetMaxHouseholdChildren": 3,
    "Pregnancy_PetMaxOffspring": 3,
    "Pregnancy_PetPartnerAge": "A",
    "Pregnancy_RandomMoodDuration": 1,
    "Pregnancy_SameOccultOnly": false,
    "Pregnancy_SameSexAdoptionPercent": 0,
    "Pregnancy_SameSexPercentage": 0,
    "Pregnancy_SeedSimAges": "A,YA,T",
    "Pregnancy_SyncChildSurname": false,
    "Pregnancy_TargetSimAges": "A,YA",
    "Pregnancy_UseGenderPreference": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseRandomMoods": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseSameAgeGroup": false,
    "Pregnancy_UseTraitsForPregnancy": false,
    edited May 2020
    Neptitude wrote: »
    > @Bonxie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Have a look at this to get rid of annoying actions:
    > https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

So I have to click on all the sinks and fridge to remove the autonomy of them randomly getting a glass of water?

No. Why should you click on all sinks and fridges?
    It works for all sinks and fridges, once you defined an exception on one of each.
    26319,fridge_GrabDrinkAutonomously
    133052,sink_StartCrafting_Autonomously
    222271,autonomous_ObjectPicker_Sink_StartCrafting

in the mc_tuner.cfg is enough.
    For some reason in my new Save, my sims wont get married 3 days later. @Bonxie I haven't changed any settings from my old save where Sims were getting married.

[...]

There was no significant change in the modules MC_Pregnancy and MC_Population recently.
    But there are some conditions which have to be met regarding marriage and pregnancy.

See https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_population and https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy for further clarification.

Otherwise visit our MCCC discord to discuss this issue. Use this Invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed[/color]
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    How do you define an exception on autonomously using computers and televisions?

Have a look at the description: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation

These are the exceptions already defined in the pre made mc_tuner.cfg file (download available at the end of the descripton page):

“Computer”
    13187,computer_Browse_Web
    13192,computer_Chat
    13230,computer_PlayGame_Blicblock
    24334,computer_BlogAboutFeelings
    26368,computer_Browse_ResearchWorkoutTips
    28604,computer_Browse_ResearchCookingTechniques
    31032,computer_Browse_Simipedia
    31171,computer_SocialNetwork_Update
    31421,computer_PlayGame_Arithmetic
    31426,computer_PlayGame_Typing
    31740,computer_PlayGame_SimsForeverRenamed
    31741,computer_PlayGame_IncredibleSports
    31742,computer_PlayGame_MariaSisters
    31743,computer_PlayGame_REFUGE
    31745,computer_PlayGame_RoadRival
    31746,computer_PlayGame_Hillock
    32353,computer_Picker_Chat_Autonomous
    34503,computer_Browse_ResearchPiano
    34504,computer_Browse_ResearchGuitar
    34505,computer_Browse_ResearchViolin
    35935,computer_Browse_Research_GardeningTips
    40074,computer_Browse_Art
    34199,computer_InvestigateSim
    33877,computer_PracticeWritingSkill,
    30017,computer_WriteJokes
    31232,computer_Programming_Practice
    29760,computer_Postcards_CheckNewPenpal
    160647,computer_Browse_ParentingSkill_BrowseForums
    160648,computer_Browse_ParentingSkill_ResearchParenting

“TV”
    28658,tv_WatchCooking_CulinaryTraining
    27522,tv_WatchCooking_Foodie
    9110,tv_WatchKids
    14491,tv_PickChannelAutonomously
    132401,tv_PickMovieAutonomously
    165037,autonomousSimPicker_watchTvWith
    129209,tv_MovieWatchCurrentChannelAutonomously
    126983,TV_WatchRandomChannel
    Bonxie wrote: »

[...]

There was no significant change in the modules MC_Pregnancy and MC_Population recently.
    But there are some conditions which have to be met regarding marriage and pregnancy.

See https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_population and https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy for further clarification.

Otherwise visit our MCCC discord to discuss this issue. Use this Invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed[/color]

I am on the discord but I was just checking in here first. I'll read through this.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    hi @Bonxie :) i was wondering : if i were to disable autonomous hand washing, would that disable them from washing their hands after they go to the bathroom (yk since sims do this on their own) and or would this just stop them from randomly washing their hands. i was just wondering because i saw wash hands on the list of action ids and havent tested it out for myself
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Sims_fanatic64Sims_fanatic64 Posts: 10 New Member
    I tried downloading MC Command center three times but it didn't work :P. If anyone knows how to download it PLEASE tell me. I really want it for my Sims but it doesn't EVER seem to work.
    edited May 2020
    llamasflu wrote: »
    hi @Bonxie :) i was wondering : if i were to disable autonomous hand washing, would that disable them from washing their hands after they go to the bathroom (yk since sims do this on their own) and or would this just stop them from randomly washing their hands. i was just wondering because i saw wash hands on the list of action ids and havent tested it out for myself

The exception for this action will supress all autonoumous handwashing on every sink available.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top