Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking build request!

Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
I've been creatively blocked and wanted to see if anyone on here has any ideas they want me to make in the Sims 4. You can look me up on the gallery (Javi182) and see what I build, basically normal homes ranging from large to small. But I'm open to public lots, and maybe really large creations, but don't expect me to finish those any time soon. :D I want to challenge my self, and I hope you guys got some ideas.

Also, I got a youtube channel here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwf_6U6qfXbiTUZvuQuBPEg?view_as=subscriber

I have all the main expansions and outdoor game pack if you want something for a specific pack.

Here are some examples of my builds.

00.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg
02.jpg
00.jpg
02.jpg

Have a great day and stay safe. :)

Comments

• pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    If you're up for building public lots, I would love to see a cool restaurant or bar my sims can hang out at!
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • Javi182Javi182 Posts: 63 Member
    Sounds good. Got anything specific in mind, style, color or size?
    edited April 2020
    Hello, If your still there, I got some progress! @pinot_grigio

Exterior Choice and the form of the restaurant with a bar is pretty much set. All I have to do is decorate and replace some furniture. Those tables and chairs are just place holders. This is based on, a mix of South American and American Rotiserior places. So I went with the remote look. :) Since there are a lot of modern restaurants in the gallery, I felt this style would be fresh and familiar for me.

I'm open to changes. :D

NzwlfT0.png

Z3tWnpK.png
    bxoWLOs.png
    UD46GL6.png

I finished! It is called Reyes Chicken in the gallery it comes with a bar as well. And it's fully functional too. I hope you like it @pinot_grigio .
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg
    X8LlYWK.png
    zCEekXU.png
    qozu8y5.png

UZ2pnMb.png
    77epctB.png
    DKI1eM4.png
    IrIsIrV.png
    SicvwiS.png
    rGnxRKX.png
  • pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    Javi182 wrote: »
    I finished! It is called Reyes Chicken in the gallery it comes with a bar as well. And it's fully functional too. I hope you like it @pinot_grigio .
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg
    X8LlYWK.png
    zCEekXU.png
    qozu8y5.png

UZ2pnMb.png
    77epctB.png
    DKI1eM4.png
    IrIsIrV.png
    SicvwiS.png
    rGnxRKX.png

Oh wow this looks so cute - I can't wait to download it!!! <3
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • Juiceb0xHer0Juiceb0xHer0 Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi! If you're still taking requests, I'd love to take you up on that. A longggg long time ago I found a lot on the Sims 3 Exchange that was the absolute perfect house for having a bunch of kids, but I haven't found anything close enough to it to make me stop looking.

Sure I'm always open to request :). So do you want me to find this, or rebuild it on the sims 4?
    I would love if you could rebuild for Sims 4 :) I remember the description was Cape Cod something or other. It was 3 floors (i can't remember if it had a basement) and had 6 or 7 bedrooms. I believe it had a wraparound porch. (Mostly) open floor plan for the first floor, large kitchen, formal dining area, and either a whole or half bath. The double wide staircase was roughly central to the first floor. The landing at the top of the steps on the 2nd floor was large enough to comfortable sit an easel and a chess set I think, and there was a balcony you could see down into the first floor. Each bedroom all large enough to comfortably hold a double bed, a dresser, desk, and some miscellaneous decor, without being overwhelmingly large) on the second floor had its own bathroom. The third floor held the master suite. I would love a basement for the butler's quarters and for recreation items, as well as a decent sized yard for a pool, patio, pets, and outdoor activities. I realize this is simultaneously extremely specific and extremely vague, and I've never requested anything on here before, so if I've left out important information please let me know. Basically it was a big house, but not a mansion. Not big to the point of being huge and overwhelming, but it was comfortable and breathable feeling.

If possible, could you draw out the floor plan, it would make it easier for me to visualize how to house fits together. It doesn' have to be specific it can just be squares and labels lol. But I can do this, I will start with trying to get the shape of it first, then show you for approval, then move on to furniture. I'll get started soon. :)
    I am so bad at this, but I will do my best haha. promise not to laugh! How should I get this to you, I don't see how I can attach a picture (I am not forum savvy and haven't used forums since Myspace lmao this is all brand new to me)

No problem, the way I do it is by going to this link https://imgur.com/upload?beta . Then upload my image, and then right-click on the picture and copy the image address. Then I go back here and click on the box with the sun and mountains in the top middle. Paste my link into it, and press enter. Click preview, to see if the images actually show before posting. I hope I was clear enough. :)

Also, I have already had a draft ready If you want to consider this floor plan and style. It's just the shape so its just drywall and empty rooms. :D
    Here are some pictures of it.

HeePakm.png

UX5h5h0.png

e4NvXdN.png

45AqfQf.png

GxwdwzP.png

Let me know what you think.
    I've spent the last couple days forgetting to check this and trying to build a house on my own, and the latter did not work out so well :s

This is the closest thing I could find to what I'm looking for, although I do love what you've come up with. if you could possibly incorporate elements of both? I give you complete creative control, you obviously know what you're doing! Basically I'd just like a bigger version. Thank you for bearing with me!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EED961DF0DFB11E886EA4C4F02C5D395?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=favourites&time=all&searchquery=big%20family%20home&max=50&maxis=false

:) No Problem ill get to work on it. Even if I have creative control I'll still keep you posted. Having this to work with will make it easier to build. Just wish sims forums were implemented into the game. Anywho have a nice day and ill be back when I'm either done or got the layout.
    Thank you very much, you're so nice <3
    This was my attempt :/ I was unhappy with how big and boxy it looked, and how I couldn't get the rooms to work together smoothly. Couldn't get them to flow like I imagined.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/HKyuMu2"><a href="//imgur.com/a/HKyuMu2"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    I hope this one works D:

https://i.imgur.com/uzgn7t5.jpg
    https://imgur.com/uzgn7t5
    https://i.imgur.com/ltzJ9mP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/N4xRfBH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EFDPhBG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sxZwDIV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hVOqARJ.jpg
    I feel like such a boomer right now :D

Lol, it is okay. I think I can take this and move around some things to make it work. I see what style you're going for. I'll Get to it, have a nice day.:)
    You are wonderful <3 Have a great night!!

Hello, I'm back, It's not finished but, the layout is done. It a combination of my first attempt, your attempt, and the house you sent me. It was tricky to set it up, to be honest, but I think I have it down. If you like it. :D
    Also, I have some options for you.

O1SAAOK.png

This is the house, I mixed the house with two color styles, the left being mine, and the right being yours. It is the same as the pictures you sent me.

KqA7qFO.png
    AvaBHtf.png

RYSfX7k.png

This Is the back, just the general shape, nothing too fancy here yet.

DDpl3jP.png

This is the 3rd-floor master suite you specified. I made sure it was there without looking to off.

M9HEsMo.png

2nd floor

nHIkWO0.png

2nd Floor Layout

rTFtadA.png

1st floor, no layout yet, but it wouldn't be too hard. Right now it has rooms but you said you wanted an open floor plan so I will keep that in mind.

foWhLFF.png

Lastly are your Options. The 1 and 2 are rooms that need to be there to give this build space and shape. I prefer option 1, but I want to give you a choice. 2nd would be the color. I think the yellow lightens up the build, but I saw that you chose blue and the black brick for your attempt, so I would leave it to you to choose.

Let me know what you think of the build, look, and shape. If the style is right or not. If there are things you want to change I'm open to it. Have a good day!
    I love this so much!! I agree with you on the yellow as well, I love how bright it is. The only thing I would add is a basement. Would it be possible to make the bedrooms and bathrooms a little bigger? As far as the first floor layout, go crazy. I never know where to put things like kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, an office, pretty much anything lmao. I trust your judgement!!
    The basement is easy to add, so don't worry about that. The rooms are tricky to make bigger so I'll see what I can do. Other than that, I'll get back to you soon. Have a good night.
  • hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    I kinda want a replica of my old home, but I'm not sure if the floor plan is accurate :/ .