Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story Progression

simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
Are there any story progression mods?

Comments

• MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    I use Mc Command Center for my story progression, have different setting in it that i have tweaked also like only married couples can have children/anyone gets married they have male last name. that way i can keep track of all the families.
  • MarsLittMarsLitt Posts: 7 New Member
    MC Command Center is a good one! It lets unplayed townies get married, give birth, move away, etc. There's settings you can adjust, but as the default, it'll just pick different townies and marry them or get them pregnant.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Thank you everyone! :)
  • mollymegan82mollymegan82 Posts: 703 Member
    ok so i want my sims siblings (that dont live with me) to get married and have children, i have tried tweeking things and cannot seem to figure out how to get them to get married and babies? what has everyone else done to get tings a movin!?
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    ok so i want my sims siblings (that dont live with me) to get married and have children, i have tried tweeking things and cannot seem to figure out how to get them to get married and babies? what has everyone else done to get tings a movin!?

If you are using MCCC, you can click on the sim and under the MCCC menu you can mark them for marriage and/or pregnancy. The game will then get them married and/or pregnant.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • NeptitudeNeptitude Posts: 22 New Member
    > @mollymegan82 said:
    > ok so i want my sims siblings (that dont live with me) to get married and have children, i have tried tweeking things and cannot seem to figure out how to get them to get married and babies? what has everyone else done to get tings a movin!?

make sure you either have it enabled for played households or mark your sims siblings households as unplayed, that way they also progress
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    Neptitude wrote: »
    > @mollymegan82 said:
    > ok so i want my sims siblings (that dont live with me) to get married and have children, i have tried tweeking things and cannot seem to figure out how to get them to get married and babies? what has everyone else done to get tings a movin!?

make sure you either have it enabled for played households or mark your sims siblings households as unplayed, that way they also progress

ohhh that is how i can do it? i didnt know this... :o is there some place where i can find a full write out on what MCCC does? and how to set it for the most autonomy?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Neptitude wrote: »
    > @mollymegan82 said:

ohhh that is how i can do it? i didnt know this... :o is there some place where i can find a full write out on what MCCC does? and how to set it for the most autonomy?

The MCCC site is the best source of information. If you have any questions they also have links to their discord server and you can find answers there for just about anything! Even not MCCC related. There is also a help thread here on the forum: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest