Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your thoughts on the new community stuff pack?

Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
I voted for it but I..I hate it

edit: whoops - forgot to mention that I'm talking about this choice versus some of the other choices in the first polling options
funny-cat-gif-2.gif
Post edited by Mistress_Luxa on

What are your thoughts on the new community stuff pack? 194 votes

I love it!
54%
auroraael14MrsBelliesLadyInBlackalexspoom13alan650111IceyJaprilroselakireMaMaTwinklebirdrudolphamcruddIsb917babajaynevessmeSageRainWillowelanorbretonirishdragon7skateboardksimgirl1010renzilla 105 votes
I hate it!
10%
Doxiedog6PlayerSinger2010mock68nkl93katka_kynclovacoldladySavvySimmieOnversergarapoesEricasFreePlaytmcevoy1121ChazzzyHayleeSimsInuMiroLoverCheetahAlyssaEliteGirlamber_ilumireSigma1202_000keyKTZ 20 votes
meh
35%
rudy8292BreeSashasketchesLufflebunnyColorist40overonCamkatSimpatsyannSimburianSusanaLeoteSuccydrake_mccartyApparentlyAwesomealanmichael1VeronicaHerndontaydevbryanovenspsychoticapinkstar6206heatherXkitty 69 votes

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It's not released yet, so I have no opinion on it yet. :|
  • Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
    It's not released yet, so I have no opinion on it yet. :|

I should have specified whoops - I meant thoughts on it as opposed to some of the other suggestions that were in the first poll's options
    funny-cat-gif-2.gif
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    meh
    Well... it definitely wouldn't have been my first choice. :confused:

I think I chose Arts & Crafts second to Happy Haunts and knitting was low if not last in my rankings. After knitting was solidified I didn't feel much of a need to vote anymore. It is what it is and I'm definitely not buying it, but to me it could've been something better.

Looking back at all the gameplay options under the themes, if we ranked the gameplay options by themselves knitting would most likely be in my bottom five.
    The other options, in case anyone needs a refresher.

4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    meh
    Keeping to the arts & crafts, pottery would be much more interesting. We have that in TS2, and not only is it interesting to watch, but one can make useful items that can be sold, more items sbecome available, and sim skill increases the more they do it. Looking at the lists overall, other than happy haunts, the options look a lot better now tthan they did before.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I love it!
    I don't love it, because I really liked some of those concepts that didn't make it. Hate and Meh don't describe how I feel. Perhaps a category of Like it and optimistic. It will have some neat stuff in it, so for me it will be worth the $10; I just hope they add more than what we voted for.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I love it!
    Absolutely love it. I'm really excited about this one
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hate it!
    We could have had ghost hunting... and we got this.

Ugh. Just like laundry day, this sucks.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't love, i don't hate, i also don't find it meh... i will wait and see... there are already some features that i think can be interesting. Let's see...
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    I love it!
    Love it is a little strong, even if I did vote for it. But I'm certainly looking forward to it more than "meh." I like crafty stuff.
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    meh
    I didn't get anything i voted for Please bring back cars
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited May 2020
    I hate it!
    continues to pray for a career in Reaping

I already knew the moment it was announced that I wasnt going to like it and now dread the next community vote. The concept of Plopsy does sound interesting, but not interesting enough to warrant me paying even $5 for the pack. I'll wait for sales and gift cards to come along instead of my own wallet.

• ApollyonApollyon Posts: 3 New Member
    There used to be a hidden skill (something along the lines of "Reaping", I do not know whether it is still in game); it had no apparent effect on gameplay but if it's related to the occult stuff pack that didn't make the vote then it makes me think the concept has been considered for some time.

Unfortunately it seems fans of the occult are a niche market, though bing the Grim Reapers underling extending the lifes of wealthy sims is definitly a new concept at least as far as I am aware and I would imaginge there would most certainly be people who would buy this fully fledged concept in the form of an expansion pack (myself included).

Is there any possibility of such an expansion pack ever being released? Could we maybe vote to see how popular the concept is within the community?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    meh
    I voted for the kitting theme but not exactly happy with a lot of what won the votes and the choices made after that. Also what can actually be knited feels so empty they give us a pack about knitting give us 10 or so things we can actually knit.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited May 2020
    I love it!
    I love it. Only food science interested me more for a stuff pack. As cool as Happy Haunts is, I didn't rank it high because I feel the idea needs at least a game pack.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I love it!
    The more I hear the better it gets.
    While I don’t agree that the new metal radio station should help with knitting, I love the idea of playing air guitar.

I just hope that children can knit
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Stuff that has been in the polls? I've been more meh about. The bits of information they've been releasing to us, showing us more of what the pack will really be like in terms of gameplay and content, I actually like.
  • ladybugjosie23ladybugjosie23 Posts: 166 Member
    meh
    I never actually voted, as i only just learned on this surveys... i voted Meh in this one, as i find kitting itself meh, but the clothes looks cute, and the rocking chair is awesome, and i love the build and popsy sounds interesting... so i am probably more positive than Meh, but i cant say i love it either... I also didnt like any single one of the other themes though... I would maybe like the science thing and mini golf, but it doesnt seem like those were popular at all...
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I love it!
    I think that this is a cool stuff pack and I think knitting is a nice activity and I will be buying this pack but I did vote for happy haunts. And I hope for Happy Haunts to be like a game pack or something with all of the career options that was mentioned in the votings.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    edited May 2020
    I hate it!
    I just want a better Sims 4. All this new additions are cool and stuff but the base of the game is not good.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I love it!
    I absolutely love it! I love knitting IRL and I can't way for my sims to enjoy this amazing activity as much as I do.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    I love it!
    I definitely would have preferred Pottery (though I'm bias as a potter) but I'm happy to have any new crafts for my game especially ones I can use or make a retail store out of.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited May 2020
    meh
    Meh actually is the perfect fit for me. I'm completely indifferent. I like the game though so if they added something I just couldn't live without I might get it someday, or maybe last after I have everything else. Since we could see everything voted for and won, there's not one single thing that interests me in the slightest and since it was a vote, there's not likely to be any surprises to wow me later. Most lackluster pack ever produced but that's just my opinion. Clearly the majority disagree with me. ;)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    meh
    Knitting is not for me, but I'm glad if many people like it.
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    I hate it!
    Not a fan of knitting so no thank you.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing