Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible New Worlds Survey

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    Scottish Highlands, only natural being part Scot and I'm rather fond of mountain areas. Some good gameplay possibilities if they incorporated cultural activities, including new dances and a musical instrument (highland pipes) to play. Swiss mountain town was second. All sorts of interesting possibilities there if they did it right.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    Seeing some of my male sims in kilts? Um, yes, please :)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I can’t remember omg. LOL it is either Greek islands or Swiss mountain. I think I went with Swiss mountain because I got hung up on the snow activities from the last survey
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    As far as places, Swiss Mountain Town sounds so wonderful and full of possibilities. Please add Yeti/bigfoot NPC. I picked the rainforest as 2nd and the Scottish Highlands 3rd.
  • Options
    Lieka00Lieka00 Posts: 2 New Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    I really want the Italian vineyard, Swiss mountain town, and the Scottish highlands.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    I'd love the Scottish Highlands because I'm from the UK and just...having that scenery, oh man.
  • Options
    MariLxMariLx Posts: 34 Member
    Geek Islands
    The greek islands!
    My sims need that Mamma Mia environment :lol:
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Geek Islands
    It was either the Greek island or the Rainforest...
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Tie for me between Swiss mountains and Scottish Highlands. I say Swiss Mountains for the probable tourism pack, and Scottish Highlands for the farming pack.
  • Options
    SimuarySimuary Posts: 9 New Member
    Chinese Countryside
    My top 3 were Chinese Countryside, Scottish Highlands and Swiss Mountain Town.

I'm hoping we get a rural Canadian inspired world for a farm/country life expansion pack. They could do some really cool things with the culture for that world. I'd also like a futuristic world at some point. My ideal futuristic world would be based on the Launch Arcology from Sim City 2000, with a bunch of lots on raised platforms under a huge dome with some kind of a subway system or high speed trains.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    davina1221 wrote: »
    As far as places, Swiss Mountain Town sounds so wonderful and full of possibilities. Please add Yeti/bigfoot NPC. I picked the rainforest as 2nd and the Scottish Highlands 3rd.

Yeti & bigfoot aren't scottish. The former is Himalayan and the latter is North America. Will Nessie do?
  • Options
    RonDeScriptRonDeScript Posts: 9 New Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Highland games would be great, especially if there is a "tossing the caber" type event to "accidentally" kill/maim a few careless sims...
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited May 2020
    Chinese Countryside
    Chinese Countryside. While learning Mandarin Chinese, I really fell in love with the culture. I would love to adopt a Chinese girl one day too. Plus I know some of the Gurus were originally from there too. When many western medicines failed me, a lot of eastern remedies got me through a lot of pain throughout the years with acupuncture and cupping. It is really neat, there is even a way to turn a baby in the womb using one method using Moxa sticks by a professional and there is a herb to help with hair growth. I have visited three Chinatowns now and if I travel when world conditions calm down, I hope to see China one day too. There are too many cities and suburbs anyways, so it would be nice for Sims to escape to the countryside for a change living more in nature.

Italian Vineyards, Scottish Highlands, and Swiss Mountain Town were high on my list too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    gogojellygogojelly Posts: 24 Member
    Brazilian Beach Town
    Brazilian beach town would be so lovely!
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Italian Vineyards
    Italian Vineyards is my vote. I have fond memories of Monte Vista in The Sims 3, and I want more of that aesthetic.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Geek Islands
    davina1221 wrote: »

Yeti & bigfoot aren't scottish. The former is Himalayan and the latter is North America. Will Nessie do?

We already have Nessie/Emily in Windenburg ;)
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    I chose the Swiss mountain town first because we haven't had something like that before in the game (winter sports?), and then Chinese countryside (love the architecture and potential for martial arts) and Italian vineyards (loved nectar making in TS3).
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Swiss Mountain Town
    We need a snowy world.
  • Options
    delphiniadelphinia Posts: 16 Member
    Korean City
    Being part Korean myself my pick was rather simple. I would love to see a world like Seoul or Busan in my game,I can already picture my simself exploring the beautiful city!! Ah now itʻs got me wanting a similar pack to city living with much more culture.
  • Options
    Lisa13750Lisa13750 Posts: 194 Member
    Korean City
    Which of the possible new worlds on the survey did you choose for your number one spot?

I would LOVE a Korean City! I lived in Seoul for two years and miss it greatly!
  • Options
    drhanibt7drhanibt7 Posts: 1 New Member
    Geek Islands
    Greek Islands is the ultimate dream. It is the most beautiful and Pitoresque place in the world. Those sunsets in Santorini are indescribable. So I voted Greek Islands and Italian Vineyards as my top choices. Gotta love Tuscan too. I am Brazilian but I want to TRAVEL with my game so for me I don't care about Brazilian beach in the game... I also would love Swiss Mountain Snow Town or a Spanish City but only if it was a village-city like Frigiliana 😍😍 I mean cmon guys imagine those blue and white domes in my game overlooking the deep blue sea? 💙🌊🐳
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Brazilian Beach Town
    I'm brazilian, so...
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Korean City
    I would really like a city world that focuses more on exploring and interacting with the culture rather than apartments.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Scottish Highlands
    These are all great places in the real world. Pretty well have all of them already made in the combination of packs (to a degree).

For a new Sims world, why not something more unique and imaginative? Like a completely subterranean world? Or a floating city/town on the ocean? Or a mountain glacier world in permanent winter? Perhaps an underwater world? Or one built on the side of a giant cliff, a vertical world. Maybe a space-elevator city. Hmm...
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Oh an Italian vineyard would be very fun and pretty! Or the Swiss Moutain village. The beaches and such are something we already have. I'd love to have Paris, France. That was my favorite place to have my Sim go in Sims 3.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg