Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will Expansion Pack 9 be ?

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I would want showtime at some point, especially if it comes with bands, new instruments and a better singing/dancing system (perhaps even with standard dancing and ballet?).

But right now, I prefer we got generations.

I bought Showtime pretty late during my time playing Sims 3. I think it was after Sims 4 came out and I got tired of the base game only so I went back to the previous game for a year or so. I just didn't like Showtime as a concept and though I tried it out, in the end I wished I hadn't bought it, even though I'd got it on sale. I'd be cool with new instruments and some more options for dancing, if it came in a wider hobbies pack or something, but those things aren't something I need.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    I'm guessing farming or some type of carnival/theme park EP.
  • Nihongo_nekoNihongo_neko Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd absolutely love a pack similar to the way My First Pet Stuff and Cats And Dogs were released. Maybe like a fairy pack to add on to Realm of Magic. Or a werewolves pack to add on to Vampires. (=':')
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Go for Cars
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Jerrello wrote: »

I'm not going to lie, the prospect of a carnival or amusement park-themed pack appeals to me wayyy more than a farming pack
  • SimsAddict_SimsAddict_ Posts: 72 Member

I'm not going to lie, the prospect of a carnival or amusement park-themed pack appeals to me wayyy more than a farming pack

Same!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

See, I'm hoping they can kinda do both, with a special lot that's a County Fair, with rides and carnival games (okay, the county fair I used to go to when I was a kid had those, at least) and various competitions for crafts, cooking, and animal care. Because yeah, just plain farming just plain ain't my idea of a fun pack.
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

See, I'm hoping they can kinda do both, with a special lot that's a County Fair, with rides and carnival games (okay, the county fair I used to go to when I was a kid had those, at least) and various competitions for crafts, cooking, and animal care. Because yeah, just plain farming just plain ain't my idea of a fun pack.

I'd be okay with that, my post wasn't necessarily which I want more as much which I want to PLAY more right now. I'd be happy if they did both and just released them at different times, I'd buy them both anyway.
  • aurora333aurora333 Posts: 13 New Member
    I really hope the next expansion is a farming one, then I would like a generations type pack. Next game back needs to be a ski/snowboarding vacation pack that also unlocks vacation homes anywhere in the game or even hotels but I'm pushing it for EA 😂
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I'm waiting for somebody to make a post about the future cube 🤔🤔🤔🤔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    If any themed Expansion Pack, Then it should come with Cars.
  • Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    I hope so much it will be anything to do with Generations or family gameplay. There is a huge lack in the game of that and it will be blessed! :)
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Shira3000 wrote: »
    I hope so much it will be anything to do with Generations or family gameplay. There is a huge lack in the game of that and it will be blessed! :)

I hope that too!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    EP09 - Farming
    EP10 - Winter vacation
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

SimGuruDuke ruled out Themeparks as our next pack.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Farming in a space world like Lunar lakes.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Considering the hint "major first" as a pack they have not done before, this could be a few things.

Romance Pack
    As far as I can remember there has not been a pack focused solely on Romance.
    The fact that there is still no slow dancing seems way to suspicious like they have been saving it for a specific pack.
    The fact that online dating has not been introduced is also weird.
    The wedding industry is getting even bigger.
    They could make a Game Pack or Expansion which includes new interactions like slow dancing and other socials, online dating system, a new wedding event and system with all sorts of choices, an attraction system, honeymoons and hotels.

Wild Cards
    There were also a few surveys done where they mentioned amusement parks, a entrepreneurs pack where you can flip houses, own galleries etc and a few others.
    These are the only two things I'd really be interested in. I'd love something like a Disney land or six flags. I am not opposed to farming, but it's not the top of my list. Definitely DO NOT want superheros (feel like it would ruin the game) :s

edited May 2020
    Since Romance was mentioned in the survey that can probably be ruled out as the Next Expansion.

I'm expecting we ll be getting an announcement Tuesday of the Expansion and Gamepack cause of the Summerfest thing.

Also SimGuruDuke says they are still working from home.
    I'd really be happy if we got the Winter Vacation Pack this Summer. Seasons came out in Summer and it has snow so. I've been wanting a Winter Vacation Pack since Outdoor Retreat came out.
    I'd really be happy if we got the Winter Vacation Pack this Summer. Seasons came out in Summer and it has snow so. I've been wanting a Winter Vacation Pack since Outdoor Retreat came out.
    I’ve been hoping for it too, but I didn’t want to say much because like, a snow pack in summer? Lol. But seasons did have a lot of winter stuff sooo...
    If we got that in general though I would want it to be a normal world, I would rather live in it than vacation in a very snowy world!
    I bet we're getting an Expansion Pack Teaser Tomorrow and and Announcement and Trailer Tuesday. Cross your fingers everyone. I also think the name of the Next Gamepack will be revealed cause of the Summerfest thing.
    I bet we're getting an Expansion Pack Teaser Tomorrow and and Announcement and Trailer Tuesday. Cross your fingers everyone. I also think the name of the Next Gamepack will be revealed cause of the Summerfest thing.
    Me too, I’m so excited for new content oml 😂 I have a gut feeling they are going to tease it tomorrow!!!
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Me too, I’m so excited for new content oml 😂 I have a gut feeling they are going to tease it tomorrow!!!

Hopefully you're right!