Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Do You Like The Sims?

124...Next

Comments

• xjosephinexxjosephinex Posts: 39 Member
    There's a lil something for everyone, that's what I like. (:
    But I love building, I love CAS, I love CC shopping, I love family gameplay/storytelling... I love it allllll
    origin id - victimizedharry
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    > @hellojewby said:
    > Well, as I child, I always loved playing with dolls and Barbies. Playing "House" was always my favorite. Doll houses made me scream with delight. Sims is like virtual Babies/doll house. Also, a part of me enjoys control of people. Of course, in real life, this doesn't happen. lol But in my off time, I enjoy leading virtual lives as I see fit. Endless entertainment.

This. Exactly.
  • PinkyDonutPinkyDonut Posts: 3 New Member
    I just love the options you have. You can play wathever you want to do. You can build, you can do challenges. You make your own story. Thats wat i like about the sims.
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I've always been a story teller. Playing the sims is like making my stories come alive. I was also into Barbies as a child. I also use to design structures as a hobby. I love the build and design aspect of the game. The sims "crack" me up. They never fail to do something that makes me laugh. I like the little challenges, like having a successful party. Sometimes I think it could be more challenging as a game, but then I don't want it to complicated either. I like the flexibility and variety in the game.
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I love taking care of things. Before I had the sims I loved playing with my Tamagotchi and Nano babies. The Sims seemed even better than them.
  • knuckledusterknuckleduster Posts: 1,268 Member
    Sims 1 & 2 - the "completeness" of the games - whatever theme of the expansion packs, etc., is woven throughout everything - not just one neighborhood. Sims 3- the openness and exploring and the world adventure locales.
  • damselstonedamselstone Posts: 21 Member
    I personally love The Sims from a roleplaying perspective, while having all the creativity and customisation you could ask for. I think as a lot of people have said in this thread; it's an amazing tool for helping people develop and learn about certain situations, and like when people play with dolls, it's a means of projecting your own identity and trialling situations you wouldn't necessarily have encountered in real life (being burgled, getting married, losing loved ones, or even locking someone you hate in a room!) in a controlled environment. This might sound like I'm overlooking the general fun of the game, but I think this is why The Sims as a series is so appealing to so many people.
  • 1212play1212play Posts: 7 New Member
    I like to be my sims Guardian Angle to get them through their lives as happy and content as possible,.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Mostly the creativity - whether in building, or sims, or stories. TS2 has the added elements of great gameplay and sims so well done that the stories often write themselves and one can expect the unexpected.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top