Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    "I attempted the not so berry challenge but never even got past the first "minty" one " SAMEEE XD

I couldn´t participate,but if tomorrow there is another,probably yes!😊
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    FOURTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

While thinking about this weekend's challenge I kept wondering what in the world I was going to cook up for you. It was then when I realized cooking simply had to be this weekend's theme! πŸ₯§ Now, imagine your sim can cook like a dream and the food they create is always excellence to the extreme! Nothing less than the best is served to their guests. No matter where, be it house party, restaurant, picnic or more intimate affair, the cuisine your sims create should make mouths water just by looking at the plate! Imagine a passion for the who, what & where of cooking in the sims and let that be your guide on this creative weekend ride! Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery.

Deadline ~ Monday 4/27 12:00PM MST πŸ’œ

Rules:

1. Your description should be a scene and your sims should be at least one cook of some kind & the guests. For example if you are describing a picnic, have your sims look like picnic guests & describe who the cook is, what they made for the picnic & where the picnic takes place.
    2. Include as much detail in your description as you can so the reader can imagine being a guest at your food event.
    3. Design every outfit category for every sim. The first category, Everyday, should represent the main idea of your description so in the above example the sims would be dressed in picnic clothing. This is only an example. Entries can be any food event you can imagine.
    4. Give at least 1 sim the "foodie" trait.
    5. Your creation can include up to 8 sims of any age.
    6. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    7. Only Maxis poses.
    8. Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified.
    9. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always lovelies! πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    ooohh Fun!!! I have some ideas already!
    ooohh Fun!!! I have some ideas already!

I'm so excited to hear you say that @paulapg89 πŸ’œ Looking forward to you entry!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• VindelilasVindelilas Posts: 6 New Member
    sounds amazing! cannot wait to join!
  • HecqHecq Posts: 35 Member
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited April 2020
    @GLovely1 next week I'd like a theme that doesn't inspire me. Now I have to pick from several ideas again :'(
    Also, can we use cc for the 'decor' if we want to take pictures? Or no cc at all?
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Nothing brings back more fun memories than Sunday lunch with the family. Here is my entry for this weekend challenge https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7E72D5F9873111EA8F66D8331C484446?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false

Plus, a link to my tumblr post with pictures of our lovely time together.
    https://pauliporcupine.tumblr.com/post/616401827843457024/nothing-brings-back-more-fun-memories-than-sunday

Had a lot of fun with this one! Thank you for doing these challenges!
    Thanks for sharing your creative fun loving personalities with me everyone! @CatharinaSophia lol you're too sweet! I'm happy to continue inspiring you .. and good question! CC in the background images is totally fine and would be fun to see! Please just have the actual gallery upload nocc πŸ’œ

Your family sims and story for this one is so warm! I can imagine how you learned to cook especially from that awesome image you shared in twitter 😍 So glad you had fun with us again @paulapg89 and thank you too for continuing to join!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Lovely challenge, you can find my entry here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6D79EDB487A511EA88775DA213C1DFCC
    In the pictures you can see AmΓ©lie celebrating the opening of her patisserie with her brother and sister (I didn't realize her dog Yves was so small he didn't fit in the picture frames :D )
    jyhbeuQ.png

jsbFUJG.png
    the lady in the painting is supposed to be AmΓ©lies mom, she was the founder of the patisserie

20wf3nb.png
    Cupcakes bring people together <3
    ^Look I did it @GLovely1! Thanks for the tutorial link
  • LucewithloveLucewithlove Posts: 14 New Member
    Thank you so much for this challenge, I had a lot of fun with it! <3

β€œOh, Anton, this trout meniΓ¨re is just dreadful. Can’t one chef in the whole of San Myshuno cook a decent dish?”
    β€œI fully agree, Edwina.” nods Anton and scribbles something in his open notebook. With an expensive, high-quality pen, of course. He frowns at the waiter.
    β€œWe cannot let such attrocity pass for a dish!” Edwina lays down her knife and fork.
    Anton follows her sister and exlaims: β€œExcuse me, waiter? We are done here. Let the cheffs know that the dish was attrocious. You can look for a review in tomorrow's Myshuno Times”

Anton and Edwina are the nightmare of all chefs and restaurant owners in San Myshuno. Their reviews in Myshuno Times have already gotten many a previously frequented establishment closed down. With their taste for the finer things in life and only brilliant food, the duo will not let a slightest mistake pass under their hooked noses. While both have mastered the cooking and gourmet cooking skill, Edwina remains a step ahead career-wise. Maybe that’s why people regard Anton as the more bitter of the two...

You can find them on the gallery at https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E00BFB1C87E211EA8FB6F1287B923A97?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=LuceWithLove13&sortby=newest&max=50&maxis=false

I couldn't find a way to post pictures on here, but I have tweeted them: https://twitter.com/LuceWithLove/status/1254476417204699137
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Samantha and Johhny are excited to experiment a new food. Everything is prepared: ingredients, utensils, computer
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/zj9txXY.jpg[/img]
    They are both at their own homes, one is just starting, the other one wants to try something new. And they press play!
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/nMFyOHY.jpg[/img]
    And "Uncle Rena" is there again! Our fave youtuber cook making dishes and showing everyone an easy and fun way to cook! Come watch and learn the delicious new video! #GLovelysQCC.
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/SVi1KtO.png[/img]
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E488874F878011EA8147D8331C484446?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=false
    Thanks Lisa for another great challenge! This one was very special to me and I think to others too! loving the entries guys!! I'll check them out now in the Gallery
    :'( It didn't work hahahaha ok here's the link to my twitter post: https://twitter.com/deasimmer/status/1254286277060501506
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm so sorry I didn't see this forum thread before! I can't wait to see what the next challenge is and what people create for it β™₯ Thank you for giving us something fun to think about @GLovely1
    Yesss! I'm so happy you tried the tutorial on posting images here @CatharinaSophia ! More images like those really bring a forum thread to life πŸ’œ I love that cupcake maker & your sims at the table around the cupcakes are pastry perfect!

Everything about your household @Lucewithlove puts us exactly in the feel of these snobbish siblings! They would certainly strike fear in the staff of any restaurant they entered! πŸ’œ

I can't help falling in love with your sim stories @DeaSimmer0 πŸ’œ You have a way with writing that really paints the picture and makes strong connections. As far as the image links go, they will work when you become a forum member. There are some qualifications to meet before you go from "new member" to "member" but you should be almost there now. Keep making more posts here, there and everywhere on the forum πŸ˜‚

Hi @Amuni50 πŸ˜‰ No worries at all! I'm glad you found it and I look forward to seeing you join in our next one this Friday ~ Thanks & hugs!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This is a tough one, but I think I have a pretty good idea going. Unlike last time, I should be able to enter!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LucewithloveLucewithlove Posts: 14 New Member
    Thank you so much @GLovely1! πŸ’œ I am really glad that you liked my sims ☺️
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    This family loves food too muchπŸ‘©β€πŸ³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸπŸ₯ͺ
    Name: A Passion for Cooking _ ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa
    https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/148BF63B88C511EA88F3335C231BF121?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

I hope you like it!😊
    I am loving the energy and enthusiasm I see here! Thanks @Patri @Lucewithlove and @nerdfashion for your thoughts and entries. All the creativity & kindness everyone is sharing while participating in these challenges inspires me to continue finding cool themes for you to use πŸ’œ I'm sorry that real life got in the way a lot this week so I didn't have time to finalize winners with the judges. So, instead of giving away one game pack of choice for this last weekend I'm going to roll the prize over and give away two packs (winners choice) this weekend! πŸŽ‰ I'll post this weekend's theme very soon so stay tuned! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Heey! Hope eve
    Heey hope everything is fine now! 😁 You can definitely see that we are enjoying your challenges too much! 😊😊 Can't wait to know the next one ❀️❀️
    edited May 2020
    FIFTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

This weekend we're all going to focus on our passion for fashion! Imagine one of the sims in your household is in the style profession. What are those CAS items that are truly the next obsession? What are the must haves so all sims can satisfy their fashion whims. Ask yourself ~ Does the clothing make the man? Your style influencer sim thinks "Oh, yes it can!" Next, add another sim to be the "model" of whatever fashion line you want to produce and "bottle". Your dream is to promote and see your fashion trends on the bodies of all the other sims in town while you make sure it's your name they're all whispering around! Tell us about your fashion line in your description. What's it's name? Who wears your style? Is your style designed for toddlers, children, adults or elders? Is it a basic essentials line or something outrageously sublime! Get creative and make sure every item on your model fits your descriptive clothing theme while you reach your fashion dreams ;)

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery πŸ’œ
    Deadline ~ Monday 5/4 11:00PM MST

Rules:
    1. Your description should include the name of your style or label, who your fashions are for and why all sims should wear your style.
    2. Include as much detail in your description as you can so the reader wants to wear these fashions too.
    3. Design every outfit category for every sim. Most importantly, design your model's outfits to fit the image of your style/label.
    4. Your creation needs only 2 sims. One stylist & one model according to who your style is designed for. You can add more models if you'd like however they all need to represent your label.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. Only Maxis poses.
    7. Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

πŸŽ‡ DOUBLE PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‡

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always lovelies! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm so sorry I haven't been making entries. I've gotten a new game, and two of the other games I play have gotten major updates so I haven't been playing Sims at all.
    funny-gifs20.gif

No worries @nerdfashion πŸ’œ I'm happy to hear you are still safe at home enjoying gaming in any form. If you'd like to get back into sims and CAS the new creative directions are now posted above and this is a prize round weekend of not one but two game packs! ;)
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top