Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Race against time-A Going Solo Challenge-Possibly Coming Back In the near future

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww... Okay.. But it was just a suggestion :p
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @Alleenmens I do appreciate the suggestion so please don't get me wrong. Its just that I planned out the next three generations already.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    :blush: Can't wait to read more...
  • Options
    For most of the past year, I had a family emergency due to my father's health which required most of my time. However, about a month ago my father passed away and I am just starting to return to a normal life. I know at this moment that I will not be able to return to writing and picture taking but I am not giving up on the story. It will be back but at a later date. For now I'm going to play the sim game for fun and catching up on the sim lit stories that I enjoy.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    For most of the past year, I had a family emergency due to my father's health which required most of my time. However, about a month ago my father passed away and I am just starting to return to a normal life. I know at this moment that I will not be able to return to writing and picture taking but I am not giving up on the story. It will be back but at a later date. For now I'm going to play the sim game for fun and catching up on the sim lit stories that I enjoy.
    I missed you. I'm sorry about your father. :( Please accept my condolences.
    It's good to just see you around again. Take your time. Good stories are never forgotten, no matter how much time passed between updates. Whenever you decide to continue, I'll be there. <3
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I'm so sad to hear about your father passing, @Piazzagirl1015. Sending good wishes, peace, and healing your way. I was thinking about your stories again recently and realized I'm horrendously behind. Please take all the time you need. Your stories (and readers) will be here whenever you're ready to return.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member

Hey Debs I have thought often about you and I am glad to hear from you again.
    I am so sorry about your father's passing. Take all the time you need, we will be here for you <3
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

The last time I posted an update on this thread was a year ago. I know that is a long time but without going into specifics at that time I didn't realize how much the pandemic was going to affect my life. The past couple of years has been extremely hectic and I haven't been doing well healthwise. I do have underlying conditions that caused some major complications but I won't get too much into that. However, that is the reason for my long absence.

I feel as if I am coming to a stage where the dust is going to settle and I can get back to my normal life. I miss playing sims as this has been a game I played since the beginning and I am not given up on it. I miss reading and writing. I have started challenges that I intend on completing. I would have never stopped doing any of this if it wasn't for outside influences. I will return.

All my best to everyone,

Debbie