Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite World?

Favourite world?

Favorite World? 251 votes

Willow Creek
8%
mollymegan82keekee53cornflake88jimbbqHallgerdAquariusMomkatka_kynclovaAyeffenrjssimpoliceofficerswifeBabySquareNorthDakotaGamerBiggieCheeseHanneeSeklein112GenerationSimmerPatriceElliandreEurosim_7202Redattacus 21 votes
Oasis Springs
3%
BloosmooluthienrisingRamblineRosemat555SavvySimmieEdithVsarabeth2984dearie_blossomMerricat94 9 votes
Newcrest
3%
candystormsam123SavorySagebluelightingKhrisstynefallenangel665782341b77vlZimz4RedSunBlues 9 votes
Magnolia Promenade
0%
Daephene 1 vote
Windenburg
31%
crocobauraCK213Frn0731GoldmoldarmcruddMariefoxprice83WyrrenJestTruJesskimock68BluelleMindofyLizzychicagoMissyHissylionman345sikasika18phantasmkissTeeSeaCsibeubi3Girkl 78 votes
San Myshuno
9%
StrangerthanSageRainWillowANNETTE1951NRowealejandro15039DrewRowlanddetermigtaydevA_MomXMachiaXbecks1112TamakiSakura84HopeyStarrtweedlenerdfashionamber_ilumireDaWaterRatPrink34320V2tomasgomes749Vanesa1118 24 votes
Forgotten Hollow
2%
Anmirlaadele_katOEII1001Simmingalbella_gothGilbertStrangePennyArcherDK 7 votes
Brindleton Bay
19%
Akl500Pvancanuckfan86IcewolfJueJueMi9shaoscarasimbsimsimgirl1010cchant86slamondaloubylouloualanmichael1SxcDannii202ashcrash19LenaDietersLissyK9Zeldaboy180Gorgeoiousfatbat21ladybugjosie23MoonfoxNightcry 49 votes
Del sol Valley
2%
PinkSugar81kiwi84ChadSims2ArtsyBananaCharlotta11Funandotscachemeowside 7 votes
Other (Which one and why?)
18%
BlkBarbiegalCamkatTheSpotted_CIsb917MeteoraStormcandy8mercuryfoamBagoas77wylmite1986akaniki0spice3notasmokealarm09ChampandGirlieSweetieWright_84SindocatFelicity1169SimmerMarsDoloresGreyOnversertexxx78 46 votes

Comments

• MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I personally think Sulani is my favourite. Its so pretty.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Magnolia Promenade
    I know I'm going to be in the minority but I've had a family living in Magnolia Promenade for a few weeks now and I quite like it. I especially like the placement of the skating rink and seasons food stand. Other worlds are prettier to visit, but this is my favorite one to live in at the moment.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Sulani, and actually not because its beautiful. I just love the climate there. No heatwaves, no freezing. Wish I could live there myself
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I've always loved Brindleton Bay because of how beautiful the scenery is.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MariqueenMariqueen Posts: 24 Member
    Windenburg
    I voted windenburg because I love europe, but oasis springs and del sol valley have a special place in my heart being born and raised in southern california
    I agree. Windenburg is second in my opinion.
  • LylindLylind Posts: 31 Member
    Windenburg
    Windenburg because it's absolutely beautiful. My second choice would be Selvadorada (for the same reason, but since we can't really live there full time I didn't pick it, otherwise I probably would have)
    ~ In her own little world ~
    ○ ○ ○
    • Let me tell you a story ~ my blog
    • Memory hoarder ~ tumblr
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Mine is Sulani cause it's bright and everything is beautiful.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Windenburg
    I love Windenburg because it feels the most organic out of all of the worlds in the game. Everywhere I go in that town, it feels lived-in and alive, like it's actually evolved through time instead of kind of being in a sort of era stasis because of the mix of architectural styles you see all over the place. I mean, most of the game's worlds are very architecturally consistent. San Myshuno has some old-looking apartment buildings, but most of the place looks no older than the 1950's. Willow Creek looks very mid 19th-early 20th century for the most part, Oasis Springs looks very 50's-60's, Brindleton Bay looks like that quaint New England/Pacific North West town that hasn't seen much new construction since 1930...But Windenburg looks like it's been growing and evolving all its life.

The modern downtown with the fountains and the statues, the old town section full of historic buildings and cobblestones streets, the little countryside section with the rolling hills and a local pub within walking distance of the residential lots, the island with the remains of an old castle that have been built over with new homes. I mean, it's just perfect. It feels like a place where time has moved forward and is still going on. I hope that they make more worlds that have that sort of feel to it, because too many places in this game are too architecturally homogeneous to feel real.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Sulani is my favourite followed closely by selvadorada. Im yet to play in strangerville though.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Another for Sulani. But it's a tough call - I enjoy several in different ways. Sulani has my favorite locals.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2020
    Other, Sulani and Salvadorada are tied for my favourite but neither were options haha! My main save everyone lives on Sulani though
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    I know I'm going to be in the minority but I've had a family living in Magnolia Promenade for a few weeks now and I quite like it. I especially like the placement of the skating rink and seasons food stand. Other worlds are prettier to visit, but this is my favorite one to live in at the moment.

I have a family living there too. I like it as well, but just not as much as Sulani haha
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Sulani is number 2 and San Myusho is number 3
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    Sulani. I grew up in the tropics so it was great to be able to have some of my Sims live there. I also really like Selvadorada and wish we had an option to live there too.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Aesthetic wise, Sulani. However, I love playing in San Myshuno the most.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
    I agree, but I prefer playing in windenburg
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I'' go with Forgotten Hollow. I love the atmosphere and the area in general. Plus, you get ot be a neighbor of everyone who lives there!

vKdzTM8.png

CxquEty.png

cocbJla.jpg

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,125 Member
    I like to play in Willow Creek, Windenburg, and Brindleton Bay. As far as the look of the worlds, I think Sulani is the prettiest by far. I don't play there often though because I don't want to overuse it. I also like Glimmerbrook but again, I don't play in it too often.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Every world. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Del sol Valley
    Del sol Valley is easily my favorite only wish it was bigger so all my most played Sims could live there.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,862 Member
    Sulani
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    Sulani! Windenburg is a very close second though. Next would be Willow Creek.
    I agree @simesmerized
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    Windenburg
    I know I voted Windenburg, however, I would probably have it tie with Willow Creek to be honest. I'm still fond of Willow Creek just because it was where everything started for me and it's where I ran my 100 Baby Challenge for 2 years but I do like Windenburg a lot. Town life wise, Windenburg is better, but Willow Creek has a lot more build potential.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~