Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Name and Icon Vote

1235...Next

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I voted for Rock N' Knit because such a clever name and unique from the other pack names and the yarn and needle icon.

I like rock-n-knit because it works 3 ways, and the other names besides Knitting Stuff are just somewhere between icky, cutesy, and fusty.
    But where do we vote?

Look for the link in the second post on page one.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I voted for Rock N' Knit because such a clever name and unique from the other pack names and the yarn and needle icon.

I like rock-n-knit because it works 3 ways, and the other names besides Knitting Stuff are just somewhere between icky, cutesy, and fusty.
    But where do we vote?
    Yeah I wanted a non-cutesy name for a change. Good you got help with the link location too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited April 2020
    I voted before reading this. I voted for Cozy Knits and the ball of yarn icon. Those are just what I wanted to vote for. I'm only half-interested in this pack unless they add more objects that interest me.

By that, I mean that just based on the voting results I'm still on the fence about whether I'd get it. The objects really didn't interest me and that is a big part of the pack. If they don't add more, I might wait for a bundle sale or pass on it. It's not a solid yes for me. If they've added more after the initial object vote results then I might have interest.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • layix3nglayix3ng Posts: 111 Member
    Can't wait to see the final product :D
    *insert cool siggy here*
  • SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    I voted Knitting Stuff because the others were just strange and the ball of yarn
  • Eurosim_7202Eurosim_7202 Posts: 50 Member
    I going to go with a teens university expansion pack- picture coming out later
    Saroczky
  • plantghostplantghost Posts: 25 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I chose Knitting Rocks because I'd like to see a reference to that premium content that we've been asking for.
    I chose the ball of yarn with the needle because the beginning project and the sock looked too much like shop signs to me, the rocking chair is not the main theme of this pack and the yarn in the bowl made me think "escargot".

@Anmirla I'm worried they'll make rocking chairs exclusive to this pack, and we'll have only two rocking chairs for the rest of sims 4 life.

Judging by what they did with the lounger chairs and new foundation type that came with Island Living, I'd be pretty surprised if they made rocking chairs an exclusive to this stuff pack.
  • Eurosim_7202Eurosim_7202 Posts: 50 Member
    @plantghost I don't think that they will reduce the amount of rocking chairs, but I think that the Evil Slumber, from Sims 3, should come back.
    Saroczky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top