Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

1676869707173...Next

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    even if I could have used strongman while using vig it would just have meant making Godfather attack unstoppable, would not have been a separate kill, so the result would still have been 1 down from vig shot and 1 down from gf attack (we for lucky both went through) and the third was a total surprise to me.

Well then Lala shouldn't have died on N1 since she was protecting herself. But since town won in the end it doesn't matter, I guess.

(Sorry I was silently spectating the game xD)
    I have no idea, then. Hey @Zinniavanilla would you mind giving us the breakdown on how that worked?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Congratulations Town! Mafia, you did well, too.

Thanks for hosting, Zinnia! It was a lot of fun.

Coffee, you sneaky girl. Normally commuters can't use their ability every night, that basically makes them untouchable forever, which is kind of over powered. I'd have questioned you on that. Other than that you had me fooled completely!

I would have been upset if the unlynchable lynched the person with the second amount of votes if we weren't warned previously since traditionally there's just no lynch. That would have been a crush for town (or mafia if Coffee had 2nd highest votes). A warning to players would have been nice -- but in a closed set up how would that be possible unless it was written as the game started?

Question since I was targeted by the vig side of the strongman...I thought his vig power was just regular vig power and his mafia kill was the strongman side of it? Either way, it's fine...but I feel badly for poor Mouse having to die visiting me with just a vig kill when I healed myself.

Aw thank you! Yeah the wiki site said commuter can either be three shot or x shot. I just went with the latter for my claim 😉
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited April 2020
    Coffee killed Mouse, a straight forward kill.

Nush used Vigilante in Lala, applying strongman and ignoring her defense.
    unknown.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Coffee killed Mouse, a straight forward kill.

Nush used Vigilante in Lala, applying strongman and ignoring her defense.
    thanks for explaining that. I actually thought I could not do that, thought my vig shot would not use strongman. I thought it couldn't. So now we know.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yay we won. And I didn’t realize there would be two mafia kills (u guys might’ve mentioned it but I stopped following along after I had to read about 400 comments). I was thinking the whole time about why Lala would kill me if I told her I would boo the my innocence to her
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My plan on day 3 was to look as mafia as possible so that everyone would vote for me. That way, it’d be basically up to me to lynch Coffee cause I knew you guys would never vote for Coffee that early. XD

That's a terrible plan. 😂 I don't get it. You still won't get lynched that day but day will just end anyways. And you don't know for sure that you won't die at night. 😐 Plus, you voting Coffee early out of the blue the next day will also cause a lot of suspicion on you, unless there's better proof that Coffee is bad. Your one vote is not gonna hold against 3-4 people. :grimace:

No Dekay, I told Zinnia that if I get lynched the person with the 2nd most votes will get lynched instead.

I don't think that's how your role works...

This is from the wiki:
    "When an attempt is made to lynch a Lynchproof player, they survive the lynch, ending the Day with no successful lynch and thus no player dying/flipping as a result. "
    So is it something you have to activate at night and if you get lynched the next day, you won't be lynched?
    Or is it if you get lynched, you won't be lynched.

I can activate it during the day.

Sounds even cooler now! Geez, almost perfect. Except for the no night actions part.

If you ask me, I think I got one of the worst roles XD I’d much prefer a town investigative/protective role or something.
    So is it something you have to activate at night and if you get lynched the next day, you won't be lynched?

Sounds even cooler now! Geez, almost perfect. Except for the no night actions part.

If you ask me, I think I got one of the worst roles XD I’d much prefer a town investigative/protective role or something.

This right here strikes me as odd. You discarded a 1-shot bodyguard....that's town protective. Why didn't you choose that then?

This right here strikes me as odd. You discarded a 1-shot bodyguard....that's town protective. Why didn't you choose that then?

nvm I got it mixed up. XD

What? The one I discarded was one shot night kill proof. And it was only usable on me, not on anyone else.

Omg you're right. Didn't think of that!

What? The one I discarded was one shot night kill proof. And it was only usable on me, not on anyone else.

Nevermind. i mixed it up by accident.

No, I'm not right. she discarded 1-shot bulletproof not bodyguard

No, I'm not right. she discarded 1-shot bulletproof not bodyguard

Although, I'm not sure I like how quickly you jumped onto that...
    Vote Coffee
    I really don't like how fast you jumped onto my mistake and were like "Yeah" like you were looking for an easy lynch.
    Plus the fact that you said the message was something I had already claimed.
    I feel like the whisper would have been about a different action between nights. It just seems weird to me.

Here's what happened Dekay.

Ohhh... I totally misread that whole thing and thought you voted for Coffee cuz she waited for you to claim your night action before she answered what the whisper was.

Which was why my reply to you this:
    Vote Coffee
    I really don't like how fast you jumped onto my mistake and were like "Yeah" like you were looking for an easy lynch.
    Plus the fact that you said the message was something I had already claimed.
    I feel like the whisper would have been about a different action between nights. It just seems weird to me.

Stop. If she was mafia, she could have just lied and said that Wagashi was visited by you or something.

🤣🤣🙈🙊 Silly me.

If I'd have realized that, I would have explained better.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Yay we won. And I didn’t realize there would be two mafia kills (u guys might’ve mentioned it but I stopped following along after I had to read about 400 comments). I was thinking the whole time about why Lala would kill me if I told her I would boo the my innocence to her

I think even if I were mafia I'd be loathe to kill someone who neighborized me. I would have missed talking with you :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I didn't even notice the game was over! Congratulations to Town.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    I asked her this, probably like the night after Day 3 and she said this. XD Which made me think no one was gonna be lynched if you were lynched. :joy:

uS2zbpg.jpg

I feel like your role is too difficult to win as. It’d be better if it were like predicting 2 correct lynches, not 3.

Actually, I thought about it and I could have won if we just went to vote you first today and then tonight, I predict Coffee and then lynch her the next day. I already had one with my Rose prediction.

But I didn't want the game to go on even longer just for me to win.

That's a pretty smart idea. I wish you did that instead because I actually wanted the game to go on longer. XD

It is but I thought it will be kinda selfish for me to drag the game just for me to win. 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Coffee, you sneaky girl. Normally commuters can't use their ability every night, that basically makes them untouchable forever, which is kind of over powered. I'd have questioned you on that. Other than that you had me fooled completely!

I would have been upset if the unlynchable lynched the person with the second amount of votes if we weren't warned previously since traditionally there's just no lynch. That would have been a crush for town (or mafia if Coffee had 2nd highest votes). A warning to players would have been nice -- but in a closed set up how would that be possible unless it was written as the game started?

Question since I was targeted by the vig side of the strongman...I thought his vig power was just regular vig power and his mafia kill was the strongman side of it? Either way, it's fine...but I feel badly for poor Mouse having to die visiting me with just a vig kill when I healed myself.

Maybe Nush did a strongman kill on you and then use the normal vig role on Mouse?

no, I was not allowed to use both in one night. It was one or the other, so I chose big. so mafia could take out two right out of the gate. wasn't expecting a third. so I never got to use the strongman power, the one shot big was my only action.

That's odd. Then how come three people died? And why did Mouse die too? I didn't know being a neighbor could get you killed? I am confusion. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Maybe Nush did a strongman kill on you and then use the normal vig role on Mouse?

no, I was not allowed to use both in one night. It was one or the other, so I chose big. so mafia could take out two right out of the gate. wasn't expecting a third. so I never got to use the strongman power, the one shot big was my only action.

That's odd. Then how come three people died? And why did Mouse die too? I didn't know being a neighbor could get you killed? I am confusion. 😂

I died because I hid behind Mouse, and the Hider dies if whoever the hid behind died.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I died because I hid behind Mouse, and the Hider dies if whoever the hid behind died.

Yeah. I was asking cuz of why Lala and Mouse died. But now I know seeing Zinnia's explanation.

But that's cool. I thought you would hide behind Lala.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I asked her this, probably like the night after Day 3 and she said this. XD Which made me think no one was gonna be lynched if you were lynched. :joy:

uS2zbpg.jpg

I feel like your role is too difficult to win as. It’d be better if it were like predicting 2 correct lynches, not 3.

Actually, I thought about it and I could have won if we just went to vote you first today and then tonight, I predict Coffee and then lynch her the next day. I already had one with my Rose prediction.

That's a pretty smart idea. I wish you did that instead because I actually wanted the game to go on longer. XD

It is but I thought it will be kinda selfish for me to drag the game just for me to win. 🙈

That's what I'd do, it's what Town gets for placing so much trust into a third party.
    unknown.png

uS2zbpg.jpg

That's what I'd do, it's what Town gets for placing so much trust into a third party.

Hahaa, it's okay. I'll just take an honorary win. :D And usually, in my mind, every time I'm not a mafia in the game and as long as I catch all the mafia before the game ends, it's a win to me. So it doesn't matter. :)
    832XG3D.gif