Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can i evict ghosts? (Solved)

texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
My world is getting full of ghosts. I like ghosts, but it's too much. Most of the npc jobs now only have ghosts...

I use mccc, but i can't find how to evict ghosts... Can anyone help me?

By the hospital
xdkq3nu.png

At the hospital registration office
zDXx6X9.png

The doctor
rP5CC3M.png

The Dj at Windenburg's dance club
PlXyasZ.png

And... ok, i don't know what is worse here :lol:
f0JQSgt.png
Post edited by texxx78 on

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Ghost can be found in the hidden household section, with the help of MCCC you can bring out the ghost you want to get rid of from your game, and delete them.

With MCCC, I think you will need to first activate the testingcheats cheat (use this cheat if for some reason this does not show).
    But this can be done by clicking on the mailbox. I'm not in my game at the moment, but if you need help finding this let me know and I will start it up to find the exact path.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I would appreciate so much @LaBlue0314 . I have clicked in the mailbox but can't find anything :(
    This video goes into how to activate the debug cheats with MCCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wueihzC-03g

After you have activated the MCCC debug cheats, you will click on the mailbox. This is how to find the hidden household (where the ghost reside) Mailbox >MCCC > Sims/NPC Household Cheats > Unhide Hidden Households

After choosing the households, go into Manage Worlds, click on Manage Household, click on Other Households tab. Those hidden households that picked will now be in this section, and you can easily delete the ghost you don't want in your game. Just be careful with any family trees you want to keep intact. Deleting ghosts would affect their family tree(s).
    Thank you so much @LaBlue0314 !! 🙏🙏🙏
    Your welcome. :)
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    lol you made me laugh with those screenshots. I wouldn't wanna be admitted to that hospital :D
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Wow! First, sorry for your troubles and I hope you can resolve it. Second, this is so COOL! My ghosts, those that appear just do normal boring ghost stuff. Haunt, skulk around the university campus, come to bar nights and appear on holiday events. One household does have a ghost pet raccoon though. I wouldn't mind a few (a very few mind you :lol: ) ghosts subbing in for live Sims.
    @Alistair_32 i was scared :lol:

@Stina1701A i also find it cool to some extent but im afraid it will get much worse. I play in short lifespan and im almost in the end of my second generation so i think that all the non played sims from this generation will be around as ghosts too... if i don't do anything i'll have more ghosts than regular people in a few sim days. That could do a fun setting but it's not what i have in mind for this save.
    @LaBlue0314 I've evicted my world's ghosts today. There were so many ghost households!! Much more than normal ones! That's why i was feeling that it was too much! I've left my ancestors and two more that i found funny and now im gonna do this in a regular basis. Thank you again!!
    @telmarina Your welcome. :)