Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Night 2 has ended
    Wagashi, Town Jailkeeper has been found dead.

Day 3 will last 24 hours

At least we now know that Wagashi was being truthful...

Rose, do you have anything to add?

I feel like Wagashi going down does help confirm me though because it confirms that they were town and they did roleblock me which lines up with what I claimed before they said they jailed me.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Want to tell us what I whispered to you Coffee?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I was excited for the 3rd day, but I did have an inkling that I'd be killed. Oh, well. Good luck, town!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Ok. I think I buy it.
    So, City and Sophia are good in my mind.
  • Options
    I'm gonna make another list cause it helps me organize my thoughts.
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

I got a message saying "Luna was visited by Rose last night." Guess it makes sense it's in the same format as the message Sophia got the other night. It does line up with what Rose is saying, too. Also confirms City; sorry for doubting you, girl. Too bad it wasn't that useful, though 😪
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    but someone is lying y'all. i am town, 100%. i promise. literally, how do you guys want me to prove it?
    i'm going to be blunt: I didn't target anyone last night. I didn't know who to protect. Wagashi came to my head, and I definitely should have looking back but i wasn't in the right frame of mind.
    someone has to be lying & it's painful trying to figure it out.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    i'm so useless today i'm sorry
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    but someone is lying y'all. i am town, 100%. i promise. literally, how do you guys want me to prove it?
    i'm going to be blunt: I didn't target anyone last night. I didn't know who to protect. Wagashi came to my head, and I definitely should have looking back but i wasn't in the right frame of mind.

I believe you are town 🙂 I also feel you. The problem now is that our numbers are growing smaller and smaller and now we have to search among ourselves more closely. Somehow, I feel like this game is more difficult than the last one. 😖
  • Options

I got a message saying "Luna was visited by Rose last night." Guess it makes sense it's in the same format as the message Sophia got the other night. It does line up with what Rose is saying, too. Also confirms City; sorry for doubting you, girl. Too bad it wasn't that useful, though 😪

lol it's fine
    Hmm, I'm not sold on Rose but yeah this does match up with what you said. Ngl I find it suspicious that she was roleblocked again but I can see it happening considering how suspicious we've been of her.

Sophia, does your role allow you to target people?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

I believe you are town 🙂 I also feel you. The problem now is that our numbers are growing smaller and smaller and now we have to search among ourselves more closely. Somehow, I feel like this game is more difficult than the last one. 😖

I mean tbh, maybe we should look at Sophia? She's the only one who hasn't explicitly claimed, right?
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

but yeah this definitely is harder :( thank you for being patient with me, i'm not going to be very helpful today. today is just awful.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

No, you aren't. Don't say that! It is literally already so much that you are putting the time to read all this and still comment despite the harship you are going through. It means a lot, and your efforts are appreciated 🙏🙂
  • Options
    Sophia - Hasn't claimed, Shared results from City's whisper. Keeping her in mind in case she lied about the secret, but doubtful. 60/40 Leaning Town
    Bella - 3rd Party. Claims Jester.
    DeKay - 3rd Party. Claims Prophet.
    Luna - Claims Doctor. Noone visited her last night. Hinted at it early. Can see her taking Doctor over Bodyguard. 70/30 Leaning Town.
    Rose - Lookout. Roleblocked N1, Watched Luna N2.
    Coffee - Claimed Commuter. Could be mafia, but not sure. Said they wouldn't pick mafia if they had a choice. Keeping them in mind because I already claimed that I visited Luna, so they might have used that and hid the real secret. Discarded a Mafia role, so they might not have had a choice. 50/50
    City - Good in my eyes. Claims Whisperer. Whispered Sophia on N1 (Mouse visited Lala) Whispered Coffee on N2 (I visited Luna) 90/10 Town.

Whoever is mafia is doing pretty good cause you all seem town to me (besides the 3rd-party people XD)
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020

lol it's fine
    Hmm, I'm not sold on Rose but yeah this does match up with what you said. Ngl I find it suspicious that she was roleblocked again but I can see it happening considering how suspicious we've been of her.

No. I can only “target“ myself.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

lol it's fine

City are you saying that your messages might have been intercepted and changed in some way? You don't control them, either, so I guess inaccuracy is possible... idk.
  • Options

lol it's fine

I didn't say I was roleblocked again. I said I was roleblocked N1 and no one visited Luna N2.
  • Options

I mean tbh, maybe we should look at Sophia? She's the only one who hasn't explicitly claimed, right?

Sophia you haven't claimed. We are willing to hear you out. Just let us know what you are.
  • Options

No, you aren't. Don't say that! It is literally already so much that you are putting the time to read all this and still comment despite the harship you are going through. It means a lot, and your efforts are appreciated 🙏🙂

thank you so much coffee you're so sweet <3
    i'm probably gonna lay back for a while. i need the time to myself, but i'll try lurking on for a while unless this gets to be too much.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

lol it's fine

I didn't say I was roleblocked again. I said I was roleblocked N1 and no one visited Luna N2.

Oh, my bad.

Edited version:

lol it's fine
    Hmm, I'm not sold on Rose but yeah this does match up with what you said. Ngl I find it suspicious that she again has no result.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Sophia you haven't claimed. We are willing to hear you out. Just let us know what you are.

If I reveal what my role is it’ll most likely get me night killed.. and I really do not wanna die. I’m way too scared. This is why I wish whispers were allowed in this game.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Sophia - Hasn't claimed, Shared results from City's whisper. Keeping her in mind in case she lied about the secret, but doubtful. 60/40 Leaning Town
    Luna - Claims Doctor. Noone visited her last night. Hinted at it early. Can see her taking Doctor over Bodyguard. 70/30 Leaning Town.
    Coffee - Claimed Commuter. Could be mafia, but not sure. Said they wouldn't pick mafia if they had a choice. Keeping them in mind because I already claimed that I visited Luna, so they might have used that and hid the real secret. Discarded a Mafia role, so they might not have had a choice. 50/50
    City - Good in my eyes. Claims Whisperer. Whispered Sophia on N1 (Mouse visited Lala) Whispered Coffee on N2 (I visited Luna) 90/10 Town.

Whoever is mafia is doing pretty good cause you all seem town to me (besides the 3rd-party people XD)

Ugh Rose I totally respect your outlook on me, since there is literally no way for me to prove my role or the message I got. The only thing I can do is give you my word. 🙂
  • Options

If I reveal what my role is it’ll most likely get me night killed.. and I really do not wanna die. I’m way too scared. This is why I wish whispers were allowed in this game.

Wait but you can't target anyone. Is it still a valuable role?
  • Options

Ugh Rose I totally respect your outlook on me, since there is literally no way for me to prove my role or the message I got. The only thing I can do is give you my word. 🙂

coffee, i believe you, i did find your role and it was exactly what you said.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Wait but you can't target anyone. Is it still a valuable role?

Sorta.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!