Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I'd love to visit. I have all fruits so I can bring you some. I usually don't get a chance to play until late afternoon.

I don't know what time zone you are in, haha! I'm in PST. And thank-you! No worries if you don't get to visit.. I'll leave it open for some time though :) I'm not really on right now... I'm kinda, coming and going just a few minutes at a time between helping my daughter with homework and my own housework haha
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I'm on EST so I'll try later.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    no earth day update. i heard a internet rumor there would be a update.
    Tomorrow.
    Tomorrow.

i know that now. usually you spoil me by posting the update info :) but i found it,
    Tomorrow.

i know that now. usually you spoil me by posting the update info :) but i found it,

Haha. You missed it. 😊 I posted it yesterday.
    Tomorrow.

Haha. You missed it. 😊 I posted it yesterday.

i did find your post. there was a lot of actvity that day so i missed it. :)
    Well I won't get Lief and the chance to buy new shrubs and bushes until tomorrow. Just found out that since I started playing early this morning, before the update, I have to wait. Kicks was already in my town selling shoes. You can only have one vendor at a time.
    Well I won't get Lief and the chance to buy new shrubs and bushes until tomorrow. Just found out that since I started playing early this morning, before the update, I have to wait. Kicks was already in my town selling shoes. You can only have one vendor at a time.

i won't either. i tried to give blathers a new bug and he didn't take it. how can owls be freaked out by bugs their awake at night.
    From New Leaf... Playing Sims can really ruin these games eh?
    SgZ413b.jpg
    Also if anyone on NH wants to add me as a friend, my code is SW-8248-3106-7027 I try to open the island when I am not playing quite a bit for visitors to sell fruit. I don't have much on the island yet, but my native fruit is peaches :) You'd have to just check it to see if it's open or not... but I'll try to open a couple hours each day at least.
    Also if anyone on NH wants to add me as a friend, my code is SW-8248-3106-7027 I try to open the island when I am not playing quite a bit for visitors to sell fruit. I don't have much on the island yet, but my native fruit is peaches :) You'd have to just check it to see if it's open or not... but I'll try to open a couple hours each day at least.

i have a friend code the ason i haven't shared it yet is because since i don't have a account my resources have to stay mine plus not sure people can get to my island since i don't have one.
    one of my villagers is moving that makes 2 in a week.

i have a friend code the ason i haven't shared it yet is because since i don't have a account my resources have to stay mine plus not sure people can get to my island since i don't have one.

The village you start out on is an island if you are playing "New Horizons" if you are playing New Leaf you can access the island later but I don't think you can share that, if that helps :)

I open mine up on my switch publically often and haven't had trouble with anyone taking my resources but it's def a risk. I'm not too concerned though haha as long as they don't cut down my trees/flowers. I mostly open it up so people can sell fruit for more money at Nook's Cranny. It's open right now with the dodo code K0LDK if anyone is interested in visiting. It'll be open until either I want to play and travel on it myself or it loses connection as I'm not really monitoring it atm haha!

The village you start out on is an island if you are playing "New Horizons" if you are playing New Leaf you can access the island later but I don't think you can share that, if that helps :)

I open mine up on my switch publically often and haven't had trouble with anyone taking my resources but it's def a risk. I'm not too concerned though haha as long as they don't cut down my trees/flowers. I mostly open it up so people can sell fruit for more money at Nook's Cranny. It's open right now with the dodo code K0LDK if anyone is interested in visiting. It'll be open until either I want to play and travel on it myself or it loses connection as I'm not really monitoring it atm haha!

i either watchrd or read something that said to trade both players need a account.

i either watchrd or read something that said to trade both players need a account.

Are you on New Leaf or New Horizons? An account just means you own the game... if you have access to the airport you go there, say you want to fly via online and then dodocode and then type in that code and you'd be on my island where you can visit the store and sell your fruit to Timmy and Tommy and buy stuff in my store (which would be different than your store. You can buy peaches in the store if they aren't your fruit.)

The airport doesn't open up to day 2 of playing, so if you started today it won't work. If you started yesterday it will.

Are you on New Leaf or New Horizons? An account just means you own the game... if you have access to the airport you go there, say you want to fly via online and then dodocode and then type in that code and you'd be on my island where you can visit the store and sell your fruit to Timmy and Tommy and buy stuff in my store (which would be different than your store. You can buy peaches in the store if they aren't your fruit.)

The airport doesn't open up to day 2 of playing, so if you started today it won't work. If you started yesterday it will.

new horizons. i don't have a online acount.

Oh I know what you mean now, the nintendo online thing. Yeah you might need that unfortunately, I was thinking you meant an AC account. I ended up getting the account cuz I figured I already spent so much on the switch and game, that $20/year isn't that much more haha!

For the villagers I really want to keep I make sure that I talk to them daily and give them presents. Usually a piece of non-native fruit. I always get either a gift in return or $650-$750 bells. Just for one piece of fruit. 😄 I also send them postcards once or twice a week.

I eventually want to have all female animals. Just because I think they're so cute and I love seeing their cute little outfits. Plus I really don't care for the jocks.

For the villagers I really want to keep I make sure that I talk to them daily and give them presents. Usually a piece of non-native fruit. I always get either a gift in return or $650-$750 bells. Just for one piece of fruit. 😄 I also send them postcards once or twice a week.

I eventually want to have all female animals. Just because I think they're so cute and I love seeing their cute little outfits. Plus I really don't care for the jocks.

I only have 3 villagers so far. I started with Axel and Diva, and now I have Apple too... I think Norma and Clay are moving in tomorrow.. I don't care too much if any leave or stay, though I do think Apple is super cute haha! I don't have any from my list yet of ones I want to keep... Mostly I really want Bonbon, Carmen, Kiki & Rosie haha!

Oh I know what you mean now, the nintendo online thing. Yeah you might need that unfortunately, I was thinking you meant an AC account. I ended up getting the account cuz I figured I already spent so much on the switch and game, that $20/year isn't that much more haha!

i have both games. i play new horizons more. probably cause of the thread. as for maddie the one moving shes always happy so not like the first she just wants to be a star.
    i orded the snack and drink macjine . advanced the day now have 4 stars.
    Exciting times. My museum is being renovated today and tomorrow Nooks Cranny will close for renovations. Finally starting to relocate and decorate my villager homes.
    Exciting times. My museum is being renovated today and tomorrow Nooks Cranny will close for renovations. Finally starting to relocate and decorate my villager homes.

Yay! haha! I had a new villager today, Clay, move in, so I have 4 villagers now (Apple, Axel, Clay & Diva) and I think Norma is moving in tomorrow.
    Redd was on my island today so I got some art and now Blathers says that the museum will upgrade tomorrow with the art gallery :) I don't think I can relocate anything yet, I don't have the terrain tools stuff yet, I just got the customization kit for tools.
    Also paid off my house upgrade and got a second room added... now to save up and pay for that, haha! I mean, the room is empty still, but I have it haha!
    I've been spending a lot of time fishing because I want to use a lot of snapping turtles in my island decor (Idunno why, but I like the idea of turtles every where on my island lol) I only have two so far (caught 3 and donated one to the museum) but I'd like to get like 20 of them haha. )
    edited April 2020
    My character Ice and her villagers (and her turtles haha)
    *this was yesterday before Clay moved in, so I guess I'll have to go back to Harv's Island to take a new picture with him included, but I may as well wait until Norma arrives too.
    C2n80qy.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top