Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?

Can I ask why you asked this question?

good point i-

Why?

No I mean it's a good point that you asked why she asked that question because initially when she asked that I was thinking, "are you asking for any specific reason?" but then i just felt bad to ask that ngl

Haha, okay. I don't think it's much tho. Could be she was assessing if Rose was mafia or not since Wagashi blocked her.

I'm just trying to think if Rose is scum or not cuz it wouldn't make sense for scum Rose to target Lala (and not kill her)... While her buddy did....

But at the same time, I also want to believe that City is town and is telling the truth...

I don't see anyone else being scum (apart from Nush), except maybe you.

You wanna say your thoughts on this whole Wagashi and Rose thing?

Honestly, my suspicions on rose have been very on and off. Whenever Wagashi comes on and says she's innocent, I start having an inkling towards Rose, but then Rose's claim lined up with Wagashi. But then again, it was like the Sophia and Raine thing earlier lol, it lines up almost too perfectly, but that could just be how it is yk?
    Also, I'm definitely not scum, I have a healing role for the town.
    I thought Nush was suspicious all along.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?

good point i-

Why?

No I mean it's a good point that you asked why she asked that question because initially when she asked that I was thinking, "are you asking for any specific reason?" but then i just felt bad to ask that ngl

Haha, okay. I don't think it's much tho. Could be she was assessing if Rose was mafia or not since Wagashi blocked her.

I'm just trying to think if Rose is scum or not cuz it wouldn't make sense for scum Rose to target Lala (and not kill her)... While her buddy did....

But at the same time, I also want to believe that City is town and is telling the truth...

Honestly, my suspicions on rose have been very on and off. Whenever Wagashi comes on and says she's innocent, I start having an inkling towards Rose, but then Rose's claim lined up with Wagashi. But then again, it was like the Sophia and Raine thing earlier lol, it lines up almost too perfectly, but that could just be how it is yk?

why did i say raine i meant city ignore me
    MPy9H9S.gif
    ^ aww raine :') miss her lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member

I was suspicious of Rose. She asked earlier that someone had blocked her, and I didn't want to say it all of sudden that it was me. Because if Lala had killed Mouse and Nerd was hiding behind Mouse, then that would mean the mafia's kill was blocked. I'm not sure if there's another roleblocker since I discarded it and chose Jailkeeper which is a combo of a Roleblocker and Doctor, so if the situation that I had provided was what really happened, I wanted to leave something behind in case I die, like leaving bread crumbs. I'm just juggling around possibilities anyway. After all, everyone seemed to agree that on 1 mafia kill and 1 vig kill.

Okay, fair enough.

So are you still sus of her now or no? Cuz she still could the mafia who didn't do a kill.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

good point i-

Why?

I don't think it's Sophia tho. She's never lied before whenever she does the swearing thing. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I might add that city's claim doesn't make sense :s but nush is the only one who provided no explanation for anything so i mean
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I mean, I'm like fairly confident that Nush is mafia but I don't know who their partner is. 🤔🤔🤔
    832XG3D.gif

good point i-

Why?

I don't think it's Sophia tho. She's never lied before whenever she does the swearing thing. 😂

I knowww i realized after a while but city is still suspicious to me bc of her choice of role, maybe it's how zinnia did it but it doesn't make any sense
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I might add that city's claim doesn't make sense :s but nush is the only one who provided no explanation for anything so i mean

But why would City pick a mafia role again after the previous game? To redeem herself? 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I mean, I'm like fairly confident that Nush is mafia but I don't know who their partner is. 🤔🤔🤔

Do you want me to also vote Nush? If you're sure of it (professional scum hunter), we probably should get them lynched today
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

I was suspicious of Rose. She asked earlier that someone had blocked her, and I didn't want to say it all of sudden that it was me. Because if Lala had killed Mouse and Nerd was hiding behind Mouse, then that would mean the mafia's kill was blocked. I'm not sure if there's another roleblocker since I discarded it and chose Jailkeeper which is a combo of a Roleblocker and Doctor, so if the situation that I had provided was what really happened, I wanted to leave something behind in case I die, like leaving bread crumbs. I'm just juggling around possibilities anyway. After all, everyone seemed to agree that on 1 mafia kill and 1 vig kill.

Okay, fair enough.

So are you still sus of her now or no? Cuz she still could the mafia who didn't do a kill.

Right now I'm confused. I still think she's suspicious, but right now, I just want to keep an eye on her since I'm more suspicious on City for her role claim and Nush.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif

But why would City pick a mafia role again after the previous game? To redeem herself? 😂

lol i have literally no idea
    MPy9H9S.gif

Also, why do you think City's claim doesn't make sense again?
    832XG3D.gif

Do you want me to also vote Nush? If you're sure of it (professional scum hunter), we probably should get them lynched today

You don't have to listen to me. I'm not town.
    832XG3D.gif

Because we looked everywhere for the whisperer role, and when we found it, it was mafia-aligned & her description of the role didn't match what it said on the page for it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    If it's alright to ask, @xLunaSimsx, why does your opinion of Rose change when I come up?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I mentioned this earlier lol. I did not want to be mafia after the nightmare the last game was even though this game is closed. Plus both my options were town anyway.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

If it's alright to ask, @xLunaSimsx, why does your opinion of Rose change when I come up?

Because I'm inclined to believe you more than Rose, and someone has to be scum.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Rose, why did you choose to watch Lala?

Honestly, it felt kind of random, but I guess somewhere in my mind I feel like she would be a target. Apperantly she was. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    ok well i'm not gonna change my vote for rn but if anything else comes up i might
    MPy9H9S.gif

I know this is a game of suspicion, but it feels so nice when someone believes you. Thank you.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Because we looked everywhere for the whisperer role, and when we found it, it was mafia-aligned & her description of the role didn't match what it said on the page for it.

Do I get credit for any of my part in that? I brought up that I couldn't find the role at all and pointed out that it should be easy to check, by looking up the role.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I know this is a game of suspicion, but it feels so nice when someone believes you. Thank you.

You're welcome :) I get that feeling
    MPy9H9S.gif

Do I get credit for any of my part in that? I brought up that I couldn't find the role at all and pointed out that it should be easy to check, by looking up the role.

Yes, thank you Nush :')
    MPy9H9S.gif

Welcome back, scum. 😂
    832XG3D.gif