Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    citysimmer wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I mean, if Mouse visited Lala, it could mean that she went to talk to Lala. But then it wouldn't make sense for Lala to kill Mouse for this... So maybe Lala killed Nerd if she actually used her vigilante ability?

Wait, but then Mouse wouldn't have died in this case. Maaaan.

Are you sure it said Lala was visited by Mouse and not Mouse was visited by Lala? XD

Yep.

Then that message is probably fake... unless some other person who has a vig/killing role wants to own up. LOL.

I’m still wondering how the heck they saw that Lala was visited by Mouse if they have the messenger ability. How can they have 2 abilities at once?

Did it actually say that "You got an anonymous message..." or did you just get that "Lala was visited by Mouse"?

Cuz if you didn't get the anonymous message part, then maybe it's not an anonymous message but rather like you're getting a result from someone else's role. Someone might have redirected it to you?

It said, and I quote, “You hear a voice whisper to you “Lala was visited by Mouse””.

I didn't really want to claim yet but I'm a town whisperer. Every night I get to a whisper a secret to someone but I don't get to know what the secret is. I targeted you last night since I trusted that you would be town (since you were pushing for a claim and I doubted that mafia would do that even in a closed setup like this) and now I feel more confident that you're town since you shared the secret with everyone and didn't keep it to yourself (I also doubt mafia would do that)

City, are you sure your role is called a town whisperer?

yeah i looked everywhere for town whisperer and saw, nothing

Right. There's no such role in the mafia wiki. A mailman can also be called a whisperer, but it has a different function than what she stated.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I mean, if Mouse visited Lala, it could mean that she went to talk to Lala. But then it wouldn't make sense for Lala to kill Mouse for this... So maybe Lala killed Nerd if she actually used her vigilante ability?

Are you sure it said Lala was visited by Mouse and not Mouse was visited by Lala? XD

Yep.

Then that message is probably fake... unless some other person who has a vig/killing role wants to own up. LOL.

I’m still wondering how the heck they saw that Lala was visited by Mouse if they have the messenger ability. How can they have 2 abilities at once?

Did it actually say that "You got an anonymous message..." or did you just get that "Lala was visited by Mouse"?

Cuz if you didn't get the anonymous message part, then maybe it's not an anonymous message but rather like you're getting a result from someone else's role. Someone might have redirected it to you?

It said, and I quote, “You hear a voice whisper to you “Lala was visited by Mouse””.

I didn't really want to claim yet but I'm a town whisperer. Every night I get to a whisper a secret to someone but I don't get to know what the secret is. I targeted you last night since I trusted that you would be town (since you were pushing for a claim and I doubted that mafia would do that even in a closed setup like this) and now I feel more confident that you're town since you shared the secret with everyone and didn't keep it to yourself (I also doubt mafia would do that)

I've never heard of/played with the role before, and I'm looking for it because it keeps nagging me because it doesn't feel right...I'm not finding the role listed anywhere.

it's not anywhere, literally. that's why city's claim is concerning.
    MPy9H9S.gif

Yep.

Right. There's no such role in the mafia wiki. A mailman can also be called a whisperer, but it has a different function than what she stated.

yeah, city is suspicious. more-so than rose, even, to me.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    but so is nush so like, at least 1 of them isn't-
    MPy9H9S.gif
    ok, i think i'm let rose off my radar for a second. city and nush are my bets rn.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Yep.

Hmm, not a role I've heard of before... But I'm inclined to believe your claim. So far, your reasonings seem sound.

It should be easy enough to verify if a role is made up. Can you find it anywhere online? I looked on mafia scum dot net at the alphabetic list of roles, and...Whisperer was not there. :worried:
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    It can't be Bella and Dekay, unless another person claims to be a third party.
    It also can't be Mouse, Lala and Nerd because they got killed.
    Sophia and City also seem to be townish, unless they coordinated it, but Sophia swore on her mother's grave.
    And since Nush is already suspected, that leaves... Rose, Luna, Coffee and me, but I'm not mafia, so...

city & rose are who i'm worried about.

I don't like being mafia that much. Would not pick a mafia role over a town one unless its a bad town role, which oracle is definitely not.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    ok, i think i'm let rose off my radar for a second. city and nush are my bets rn.

gonna* let
    MPy9H9S.gif
    ok so i made a full circle back to nush and rose bc they sus sus to me

Nush seems like a third party. Not sure about Rose though.

Hmm, I'm not sure if Nush is third-party tho...

🤔 Bella, are you implying that you're the third party?

Maybe :wink:

THAT REALLLLLLY slipped over my head omg

I've been hinting at it all along! :joy:

You have? I didn't even notice. XD

omg i'm probably the most unobservant person in the WORLD :D

Maybe I'm just bad at hinting then :sweat_smile:

But read over this latest hinting post again, now that you know what you know, and see if anything new pops out at you:
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.

I’m honestly itching for a mass claim too XD But it isn’t really like last game where mass claims could be verifiable. A mafia could just send what ability they have but the town version. And they’d be able to verify it easily. Last game, because of all the abilities people had, claims were only easy to verify for town (except for me, the doomed medium T_T), and a fake claim by a mafia could easily be called out by a counterclaim.

That's what I'm saying. But so many of you were swearing to not do that. Funnily enough, they included Lala and Nerd. So... XD

And me, because while being third-party a mass-claim takes most of the fun out of the game. And I don't want a repeat of last game, please.

Wow. I totally missed that. XD. It seems so obvious now.

Yep.

Hmm, not a role I've heard of before... But I'm inclined to believe your claim. So far, your reasonings seem sound.

It should be easy enough to verify if a role is made up. Can you find it anywhere online? I looked on mafia scum dot net at the alphabetic list of roles, and...Whisperer was not there. :worried:

yeah. um.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Yep.

I've never heard of/played with the role before, and I'm looking for it because it keeps nagging me because it doesn't feel right...I'm not finding the role listed anywhere.

Right? Gut-feeling is it's a fake claim.

Yep.

This is the only thing that comes close to being what she described: mailman, and unless Zinnia really changed the role around, and called it a whisperer...then it's gotta be a fake claim. :/
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I know I seem dumb right now, but only one mafia can send a kill, right? And if such mafia was blocked, they wouldn't know about it until day, right? 'Cause their kill wouldn't go through?

you're not dumb :) and yeah i believe so, at least in this setup and others i've played
    MPy9H9S.gif
    cityyy this isn't looking good
    MPy9H9S.gif

Yep.

Well, my role isn't on the wiki either tbh.

Yep.

No, I can't find it. I sat with the information for a bit and then looked up the role and haven't found it. Look at my last post to see the correlation.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

But read over this latest hinting post again, now that you know what you know, and see if anything new pops out at you:
    Either that or Lala still decided to kill Mouse. We can't know cuz she's dead. 🤷‍♀️

But whatever it is, let's just find the mafia the old school way and not dwell so much on the deaths.

I mean, this could have been a lot easier if you all wanna role claim but y'all don't want to... so.

I’m honestly itching for a mass claim too XD But it isn’t really like last game where mass claims could be verifiable. A mafia could just send what ability they have but the town version. And they’d be able to verify it easily. Last game, because of all the abilities people had, claims were only easy to verify for town (except for me, the doomed medium T_T), and a fake claim by a mafia could easily be called out by a counterclaim.

That's what I'm saying. But so many of you were swearing to not do that. Funnily enough, they included Lala and Nerd. So... XD

And me, because while being third-party a mass-claim takes most of the fun out of the game. And I don't want a repeat of last game, please.

Right? :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yep.

Right? Gut-feeling is it's a fake claim.

Yep.

This is the only thing that comes close to being what she described: mailman, and unless Zinnia really changed the role around, and called it a whisperer...then it's gotta be a fake claim. :/

Yeah. I doubt Zinnia would change the role's function, the name maybe.

Vote: City

Yep.

Well, my role isn't on the wiki either tbh.

It's not? :hushed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I don't think Zinnia would try confusing the game so much by changing the names of roles like that...
    It does seem like a fake claim though. Idk. Vote City for now. I haven't a clue.

you're not dumb :) and yeah i believe so, at least in this setup and others i've played

Then @TheRoseHorse, you're probably innocent.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

Yeah I missed that too 😛
    Bella I guess you tried so hard at making it subtle it just slipped right by haha 😂
    Yeah I guess let's Vote: City for now, and if she can come on and explain herself then that'd be great
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    but so is nush so like, at least 1 of them isn't-
    Why am I suspicious?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg