Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upcoming knitting suff pack (name pending)

As we all know there is a knitting stuff pack. And here the thing....I hate it I don’t like the clothE or the decor anything in this pack is this just me?

How do you feel about the new knitting stuff?

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    At the moment i don't feel interested but ill have to see the final product and read about other simmers experiences to know for sure if it's a no no. But i still have some older packs that i want to buy before. So It's no problem to me to just wait a couple of months (or more).
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Very likely not just you, OP, but it's a given that not every pack is going to be appealing to every person. For me, the pack I really don't care about is Vampires.

The knitting pack, on the other hand, I'm really looking forward to. Even before it was an option in the vote I had knitting on my wishlist as an addition to the game. And with what I've heard about it so far from the devs, it's a pack I'm definitely interested in.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I'm interested in my sims having a new creative hobby and being able to knit things they can wear but I am definitely disappointed that so few of my choices won in the votes. So I'm still interested but less so than I was at the very beginning of the process.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I do like the idea of this stuff pack to be able to sell crafted stuff online. As for knitting we wait and see how they implement this unlocking clothing feature.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm not super excited at this point but then again I wasn't for laundry either and it's a solid pack. Knitting as an activity is somewhat interesting to me, but the overall style not so much (that's the opposite if compared to laundry day). I will probably buy the pack at some point, but I'm very tempted to wait for a sale no matter how long that takes.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm really not excited for it. I thought knitting was the most boring option we could have chosen for "arts and crafts". Just like laundry day, it seems like a snooze.

Plopsy sounds cool though.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'll probably buy it for Plopsy, but otherwise, I have no real interest in it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2020
    If the voting had gone exactly the way I would have wanted, we'd have a Psychic /Fortune Teller stuff pack. But I read the (virtual) room and didn't think that was going to win (and even if Happy Haunts had won, the Psychic career probably wouldn't have.) so Knitting is my "consolation prize" - because a Sewing/Cosplay pack wasn't even an option...
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Is the pack going to be called Get Knitted?
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    There's an entire forum set up to discuss it: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/community-sp-proj-2
  • slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    it will be nice to have a new never done before hobby
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Is the pack going to be called Get Knitted?
    Lol, that would have been funny. Shame it wasn't a choice in the votes.

I'm quite enthusiastic about the whole knitting, plopsy, rocking chair thing. But I love buying new packs, whatever the theme. There hasn't been anything released so far that I haven't enjoyed.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2020
    doogerie wrote: »
    As we all know there is a knitting stuff pack. And here the thing....I hate it I don’t like the clothE or the decor anything in this pack is this just me?

How do you feel about the new knitting stuff?

Well it's not something that gives me Peps like Island Living did but I'm interested in getting it cause of the rocking chairs. Now a stuff pack that would really get me excited is one on Pools. We really need more pool items but I diegress.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Personally, I couldn't think of anything more boring, but that's just me. We can't all like the same things. The majority voted for it after all lol.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    It certainly wasn't one of my choices, lol. But now that I see they are including a lot of black swatches for things and the little Reaper doll, (and I'm even excited for the rocking chair! Oh...and the hanging plants, too!) I'm sure I'll buy it.

The pack is turning out to be a lot more fun than I anticipated.
    #Team Occult