Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Name and Icon Vote

Comments

• Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I voted for Knitting Stuff and the basket for the icon! Nifty Knits was close second.
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I voted for Knitting Stuff and the Sock Icon.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Why does the time to vote link lead to this thread when there is no link to vote on this thread?? The twitter link leads to something went wrong and I don't have a Twitter account.
    Strange, the link on the tweet works for me. Try from here @keekee53: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRGH9KQ :)

Voted and thank you. 😊 Maybe it didn’t work because I don’t have an account.
  • PatronOfTheUnfoldingPatronOfTheUnfolding Posts: 4 New Member
    I think "knittin' special" or "" Purl one knit two" ... Or "get strung" but if it was my game and i was in charge it would be "anything but another pair of socks". But im not in charge. If i was though thats what it be... Oh and id higher a lore master... There would be 2 times more traits as well. .. i wish i was in charge. Anyway... Good luck to everyone! Rock the Vote! Thats what everyone said in the 90's not sure whst they say now ...probably has the pound key.. oh i mean hashtag.. its the best i got though. Best of luck!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I voted for the Knitting Stuff pack, as that is what we've been calling it since the beginning and the other options seemed inappropriate for one reason or another. I also voted for the basket icon, though the sock icon would have been a close second choice.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I liked 'Knitting Rocks', but it looks like I'm in the minority on that one! And the ball of yarn, because it'd be the easiest to identify as a pack icon among all my other stuff.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I chose Nifty Knits and the ball of yarn icon cuz I like alliteration (who doesn't?!)
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I voted Rock N Knit because I love the name and also Hopefully my sims can rock the knit clothing style.
  • VeronicaHerndonVeronicaHerndon Posts: 63 Member
    I voted for knitting rocks and the sock icon
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I voted for Knitting Rocks and the ball of yarn icon, but I like most of the options anyway.
  • origionalmeheheorigionalmehehe Posts: 12 New Member
    Yes I thought the design and pattern was cute and the color was nice and nothing was not too off the wall
  • SIMGURUTARAHSIMGURUTARAH Posts: 4 New Member
    well... from what it seems like i am predicting that the cozy knits is going to be the one for the win! lol i chose cozy knits with the yarn ball i believe. super cute! what made me think is what would i want to see while scrolling endlessly through my catalog in build mode looking for that one certain item lmaooo.. so if it had a ball of yarn at least thats one way to cut the rest of the other items out and help my endless scrolling phoebia. happy simming everyone!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Luv to Knit and basket of yarn. I thought all the names were basic and Luv to Knit was actually different, but it seems Cozy Knits will get it.

More importantly, I hope they add extras like the granny dress(all ages got clothing except elders and that smock was nice), toddler cloud outfit ( that was so cute; can't believe it didn't win), the door with paper rolls rack( because it looked like it belongs in a craft room). And kitty doll
  • thecrazysimmerthecrazysimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I just voted and joined sims forums. Voted knitting stuff pack and the basket of wool
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    While I get that EA is leaning more toward fractals with its current Sims4 branding and existing visual system that they've sought to create, the effect it's had on the logomark options for this pack borders on gradients in some cases (the latter is usually not a good thing from a design perspective, but I'm also sure that whomever is handling EA's design is also well aware of this and why and again, I get that the goal was to maintain their existing system in place so that everything works and that it's meant to maintain the fractal feel that has been already established as part of that system, so I digress).

Regardless, there are also some interesting options (especially with name ideas) to choose from. :) Although, I'll admit that ball of yarn option I mistook initially for a volleyball when I first saw it, given the placement and appearance of the lines. It wasn't until I did a second take and realized it was really yarn with a knitting needle going through it that I really got a sense of what it actually was supposed to be. :/

I'm also thankful to the developers for allowing us to have a say into all of this and for including us as fans into the process and our input--believe me, it's very much appreciated! It's also a part of why I also enjoyed the laundry pack as I much as I had and their decision to include us into that as well! :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I went with Cozy Knits and the ball of yarn. It seemed straightforward without being boring. :D
    #Team Occult
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I voted knitting stuff and a ball of yarn. Kind of boring, but suits for the pack, I guess. :|
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I chose Cozy Knits and the Rocking Chair, but I don't really care haha. I think it'll be a great pack regardless and the name/icon doesn't matter to me in the least haha
  • PixiesAdventuresPixiesAdventures Posts: 6 New Member
    Voted for Rock 'n' Knit and the sock icon :D
  • misstiggermisstigger Posts: 15 Member
    I voted for cozy knits and the basket with the yarn for the icon I think it fits well and cozy knits was honestly the only name I didn't dislike other than knitting stuff but that seems a little bland but would fit with the bowling stuff pack
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    I went for Cosy Knits because it's the only one I didn't dislike, besides Knitting Stuff, which feels bland, and I chose the ball of wool with the needle for the icon.

This! Are you me? Haha 😄
  • jmacsimmerjmacsimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    I also chose the Cozy Knits and the basket with yarn and needles! It's the most appropriate name and icon for me if it's based on the items and clothes that won before. Also, the items really looks so cozy. Haha.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    I chose Luv 2 Knit and the ball of yarn with the knitting needle. When I first opened the thread, I thought we were going to be asked for suggested titles. (Maybe we were asked previously but I missed it) I was going to suggest "Get Crafty" to go with Get Together, Get to Work and Get Famous.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I voted for Rock N' Knit because such a clever name and unique from the other pack names and the yarn and needle icon.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I voted for Rock N' Knit because such a clever name and unique from the other pack names and the yarn and needle icon.

I like rock-n-knit because it works 3 ways, and the other names besides Knitting Stuff are just somewhere between icky, cutesy, and fusty.
    But where do we vote?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top