Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @GalacticGal not sure what to say, as no matter what - it will not be enough, but for what it's worth - you have my sympathies.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello everyone! First off mentions and also comments for so far on page 671.

@March306
    Thanks for your comment! Nah, Juli is not bad, Rainbow just does not understand the shift of her dad’s attention not being 100% on her since he was a single dad all her life (though he had his sisters to help but you know) Fingers are crossed for multiples for you!

@Daravi
    I really love your remake of that apartment; the colors go so well together! Desh is a cutie and congrats on the superstar sim! 😊

@KiniHokulani
    Safiya is really pretty~
    I really like your ideas for the money, I use SNB but not the bills part but I was thinking about it and this makes me want to even more especially because sims can get rich pretty quick sometimes.
    Aww Rest in peace Kini but hey! She survives on in another save! I laughed when you went right to his house, I try to do it the natural way too, but sometimes you have to just go to their house xD

@Bondgirl That is an interesting gameplay! I did not know Vlad was so angry about kids, poor your sim! Maybe he does not want a half vampire child? The evil trait can be interesting.

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you for your comment! I do love her hair as well~ Also yes, Max and Rainbow are amazingly close, Max was a single teenaged dad who raised her when the mom did not want her, (she had the hates children’s trait).

Oooo~ That nice fella looks nice indeed~ I wonder if Loris will see him again or if it was just a one time thing? Can’t wait to see more! 😊

@mercuryfoam
    Thank you for your comment!
    I really like writing and watching Rainbow she is so lively and expressive glad you enjoy her as well, heh, the little dear is being paranoid and does not understand romantic love and how it affects her love-struck dad, Juli is actually a lovely woman, you’ll see a bit in the update. Looking forward to your update!

@DeafSimmer
    I’ve been following your story since it started and I’m hooked, I really adore Cassiopeia even with her flaws, I hope Chase will wise up eventually, they will make a cute couple if so!

@CheesySimsLover
    What an eventful time! I am glad no one died in the fire! I love all of your sims though gorgeous! The toddler hug is always the sweetest it melts my heart each time! 😊 Also the cat in the cake had me laughing xD

@Becka28
    Ooooo~ I love your build! I wanna get the Tiny Living stuff and The Moschino pack but am waiting for a bundle for at least one of them 😊 Those camp fire, fires, they happen so often me thinks!

@smurfy77
    I love the name Lana and she is very pretty! Diego is a good sim to get with in my opinion! 😊

@ArcherDK
    Gorgeous pictures and sims! What a nice adventure and wow! Look at your collection! :O

@GalacticGal Aww, I'm so sorry that happened please try not to beat yourself up too hard, I can understand though, I made a wrong move before and broke all my links that I posted previously, I still think you should continue onward, I have a feeling I and others would love to continue to hear of you're sims journey. Did you happen to save these pics in another location aka external drive? I got one just in case I made my mistake again, they don't cost to much and are worth the money to me. Hope you're spirits get back up soon sending good vibes to you! :)<3

@GracieO312 You’re project is astounding!

@SwanSong93
    Oh dear! Drama has intensified very swiftly!
    Aww poor Dominic losing to the man that was with his wife!

Alright now for my own update.

A short throwback to new people reading this story. I play rotational (just started and loving it) I have two main households and this one is my Stones.

The three siblings Maxim (Max ) and Mckenna are twins and Lilith is their younger sister.

They came from a not to good background, dirty apartment, crazy single mother.

Max had lots of hooks up and one got pregnant and left the baby with him when he was just a teenager. Her name is Rainbow.

They have bought a house a while ago and are trying to better their lives, Rainbows and themselves.

Okay now onto the update!

Note: These things ' ' are representations of thoughts it took to much effort for italics :D

And so when Juli came over early morning on Love Day to wish everyone a good one and make permanent time slots for their date that night, Rainbow sort of ambushed her offering a gift.

Juli thought that was way too sweet and wondered if Max had put her up to it? Or if it was just her own doing?

She opened and it and well....
    03-18-20_10-28-57nbspPM_zpsaj5w1pmz.png

"That was a warning! Go away evil spellcaster! Don't curse my daddy or me or anyone!"

Such bold bravery for someone so small, if she was up against a real spellcaster.....

"We don't like you and stop making my daddy um act strange!"

"Go away! Go away! Go away!" came the chant, each on coming out powerful, more demanding, more emotional.

Then fling some type of grainy mixture over herself, (extra protection from evil spells) Rainbow dash away satisfied.
    03-18-20_10-26-22nbspPM_zpsmed8uhtc.png

Soooo how did Juliana take this? Under spoilers!
    To say the least, Juliana was shocked
    03-18-20_10-26-46nbspPM_zpsrh15egf2.png

But being such a collected individual, she pulled it together quick and hurried to the nearest bathroom to freshen up.

'Whoa okay, was not expecting that.'

Her mind replayed what happened as she washed up.
    04-11-20_12-19-36nbspAM_zpsdqeewrjp.png

'Okay so obviously she feels threatened and that, was an attempt to get rid of me, does not mean she hates me, she is just confused.'

Despite the situation she giggled softly,

'Spellcaster huh? Those are only tales, just like Glimmerbrook, Midnight Falls, Dragon Valley or Lunar Lakes no such things.'

OOC: LOL had to add those in since they "exist" in this sims 4 lore via post cards plus I feel Juli likes that stuff like reading books about these "made up" places but does not take them seriously.
    04-11-20_12-22-23nbspAM_zpsndgluuy5.png

'Okay so what to do? I need to switch her perspective but how?'

'Guess, I'll have to tell Max, but not in a, your daughter nightmare way, I don’t want to get her in trouble just make him aware, to have him help her see I'm not evil.'

Juli finished spraying on the perfume, obviously a small shock from such retaliation, but not deterred by it and hardly bothered, she just wanted to find a way pass through this.
    04-11-20_12-22-32nbspAM_zpswmbxpshh.png

Going back out, Max was waiting.

'Maybe not now, have to find the time.' She thought to herself.

"I have no idea what sprinkling sand and spices on me was about, that kid, it is not often I don't get her." Max said this indulgently approaching Juliana , "Instead of sprinkling stuff on you, happy love day, Juli."

The red head produced a rose, he'd spent a lot of time trying to figure if one was enough and if he wanted to give a red one? Was that too bold?
    03-18-20_10-32-17nbspPM_zpsvt473vvj.png

Juli smiled warmly gazing at his flushed face and earnest hopeful eyes that showed wonder practically questioning if this was a good move or not.

What a cutie and so easy to read or maybe she just knew him so well?

"Thank you, Max, it is lovely, I'll put it in a vase right when I get home."

She was not one practically drawn to flowers but she was not lying either, something was very enticing and extra pretty about this rose, gee was she that much in love?

"Happy love day to you, I got you something too, but it will have to wait, dang Simozon and it's late shipping."
    03-18-20_10-32-26nbspPM_zpssydiz8ok.png

Max grinned like a boy on Christmas, he always appreciated gifts and was giddy to get them.

He took her hands gently yet securely firm and kissed them.

"I can barely wait, Juli thank you."

His sweet sincerity caused her face to blush, they'd yet to kiss, but these small affections were enough and just mounted her excitement for when that day would come, his lips to hers, but for now the hand would do, she'd pace it to his nervous, sweet self.
    03-18-20_10-34-33nbspPM_zpszxdpsfa3.png

They met that evening at a nightclub, it had been both their idea to go, Max had never been to one and Julianna had never been to one with Max~

Even if her acne was still acting up even though she applied this away in 3hours mask, well at least Max thought she still looked great.
    03-19-20_7-28-53nbspPM_zpsy7pzkftm.png

Juli was taken back in the best of ways when Max blew a kiss to her complimenting her appearance, honestly, she looked great! Who cared about a few bumps on her face!

Juli giggled looking adoringly at him. He was bold today and she liked it, just when she thought she knew all she needed about Max Stone, he unlocked a new level and it was always interesting to explore.
    03-19-20_7-29-18nbspPM_zpsp6kxlcuz.png

The Rest of The Date Night~
    They had a great time dancing and singing along for hours it seemed.
    03-19-20_7-31-24nbspPM_zpsvzrfr7fl.png
    03-19-20_7-31-33nbspPM_zpshj4d2k2g.png
    03-19-20_7-35-46nbspPM_zpshltebw0j.png

They of coursed had a few drinks and Juli was really enjoying herself and so was Max.

He loved getting to know her more "party personality" she was herself but looser, more spontaneous like spinning in her stool while laughing to hard a joke she kept failing to completely tell, she was quite humorous when juiced!
    03-19-20_7-39-18nbspPM_zps0lnn8gkr.png

Just look at how he watches her~ <3
    03-19-20_7-39-46nbspPM_zpsvf98kjsi.png

"Juli, I had such a great night, I'd um love to do this again with you."

'I REALLY would you're so amazing!'
    03-19-20_7-45-10nbspPM_zpss092lc9z.png

'Just look at that puppy look as if I was gonna say no anyways'

"Same, I'd love too, just let me know when, just because I work weekends does not mean I'm not up for going on dates with you."

'You're energizing'
    03-19-20_7-45-17nbspPM_zpspvsl0mgt.png

Seems like the date went well~
    These are adorable, I never saw a sim do such a dorky, spazzy response and it was right after she left! xD
    I love this boi~~~ <3
    03-19-20_7-45-35nbspPM_zps9xbzpmdd.png
    03-19-20_7-45-47nbspPM_zpsffcsyxcd.png

Until next time :)

• Options
    GraniteFallsLover123GraniteFallsLover123 Posts: 26 Member
    @Daephene It was not my first alien abduction, but @AlwaysAsking I've never had any sim get pregnant from aliens. This particular sim was a woman anyway.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @KiniHokulani

Lol, I love the way you phrased that "for a story that originated from AngeliqueAdelaide's 100 baby challenge with Don failing to score Thorne before he died." It sounds funny that someone would aspire to "score Thorne" He doesn't seem too popular among those who own Get Famous 😂 But yes, those are the humble beginnings of the "Saga" Also why it was just kind of funny at first.

It didn't get serious until the chapter when Dash autonamously kissed Don and Thorne saw it. None of that was planned, Thorne's fit, and Don's complete meltdown was unbelievably unexpected. So... I went with it.

And, I'm definitely adding the other "romantic" pictures as links from now on. lol, I'll probably back up and add some from earlier chapters. 😉 lmao.

I'm glad you didn't think the explanation of Don's forgiveness wasn't unnecessarily long. 😄 And yes, I'm referring to labor and delivery, but also, Don's whole pregnancy was horrendous, and Thorne did everything for him. The beginning of the chapter where he drops the bomb about leaving Don, (because of Mary-Alice) was all about how well he took care of Don so that when he left it would devastate Don even more.

And yes, Don's intelligence predates his stint as bodyguard. He is just more intelligent than he ever let on while working for Malcolm.

Lmao, I knew women like that too. Drooling over younger guys. My daughter was always trying to get me to say guys were hot, and I would say "he's younger than my son, no, he's not hot, he looks like a child" 😄

I love your simself's mom! It sounds really fun for you to have yours in your game! Checking up on you. How cute and sweet ❤️

I haven't tried making my simself's parents or brother yet. I suppose I could. It's mainly because I dislike my dad so much, and my mom has been dead for 17 years, and I really miss her. Having her in the game would probably be painful. I should make her sister, my aunt, who lost her daughter (to cancer) the year before I lost my mom. We've been super close since then. That would be fun. She's married to my dad's brother, and I like my uncle a whole lot more than I like my dad 😄 I think I'll make them lmao.

The Sim I have that looks closest to his real life self is my husband. My daughter said it totally creeped her out the first time she saw the one I made, lmao. I can't get any of our kids to look as real, probably because my simself isn't super close to me. I think I did my husband best, because his is the face I see most. I don't see myself often 😅

I do that exact same thing with body resets! Ok, so that's a normal thing! Good Sometimes it's just unreasonable! Like a couple of days ago I loaded a house I hadn't played in quite a while, and wow! That man chubbed out! I said, no way buddy. It's not my fault you chowed down while I was gone! You're going back to normal 😅

So those preset body types are great.

I'm glad you have pre-made's kids and grandkids to choose from now! That's wonderful! I think it will be really cool to see genetics there, even seeing the pictures of the doners will be awesome!

One poster in this thread recently showed a picture of a grandson of Malcolm who was a dead ringer, and then one with no resemblance at all! It was amazing!

I'm so excited about Salim, but I'll wait to comment until I see their daughter!

And thanks, I'm glad you like Brant's family. It's so funny to me that Corin ended up being just what I described before I ever played him, lmao

And Uncle Joey is truly amazing. One of the funnest Sims I ever played. I love love love him in that other save. Looks like he's going to be just as fun here.

And yeah Penny, that's what happens when you get knocked up by a player! 😅 It's also happened to the other ones you saw, Nalani and Jade. I revisited that save last night, and now Siobhan's third is born, so their age up party is next. Zoe Patel has 2 so far, and she's pregnant with the 3rd. Candy and Babs L'Amour both have 1, and one on the way. And I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but obviously I don't know who 😄

Penny is the only one to have that fit about getting married though. And he might not have been a player at that point. 🤔 My favorite of his lovers is Thorne. My God that man's emotional responses are phenomenal! And holy cow, look at J's smirk about Thorn's fit (caused by J with Joey before Joey was a player 🤣 ) Need I say more? I think J has traces of evil in him too 😉 I need to put up more pics of Joey, even if it's just an Imgur album. All of this drama from Thorne (plus a dozen more pics) in the space of time it took Joey to do J in a closet 😄

FGVyEbI.jpg'

nkFJa3v.jpg

kiCCWk2.jpg

dIamYQe.jpg

I9J5blH.jpg

We are having a ton of fun with the aged down teens project. It was @ ryttu3k that originally thought of it because they want to do a runaway teen challenge with Johnny Zest as the teen. But aging all of Johnny's contemporaries down to teens is an unbelievably daunting task.

A bunch of us jumped at the chance to contribute, because while I have no interest in doing a runaway teen challenge I have always hated that the pre-mades are plopped into the game with no family, no family tree of any sort, like they dropped from the sky, lol! Every one of them were apparently kidnapped by aliens and thrown here with no memories of the past. 🤣😄

So, I jumped in right away because I'd already made some parents for pre-mades when I started the save I have with all the pre-mades being CAS married, and then trying for a baby as soon as I plopped them into the world. I wanted grandparents that could come to parties and babysit etc. I had Brent's parents done, Jesminder's, and father for Diego Lobo. Summer's is done going back to grandparents on both sides, because I was trying an experiment to see if I could build an extensive backwards family tree (which I could!!) and as she is an only child I had room to throw Uncle Joey in to my upload here.

As you know I'd recently made a father for Jade, and I'd already made a teen aged Don. So those were naturals for me. I also love the Jang's, and Penny because of stories I written or played out before, so I wanted to do them. Since I'd already done Brent and Jesminder, I got to do Brant and Arun. Since I did Summer, I'm doing Travis and Liberty too. No one else wants Thorne, so, even though I don't have GF I'm doing him too (yay!) I feel like I'm forgetting some others lol 😅

I'd say you could let us have your Mitchell's family, but we have one already. 🤔 Maybe someone wants the Brokes? I'm not sure. But hey, there are a bunch of others left if you want to do any of them! The sign up sheet is here: You could pick anyone that says Unclaimed

Aged down save sign up sheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14AdYw3c5yThIcPkB_GCRJq8ZLNmSCJRByOIZVhNtfPY/edit#gid=0

The Kim - Lewis family is still unclaimed. 😉 We need to delete Olivia, and split the families, and age her parents to teens, and their parents to adults. And also maybe add in both of their missing parents.

I mention them because you said you have the same racial background, which is super cool!

Ok! Your updates!

You mentioned that Erwin's son was one of your favorites. Holy cow! I can see why! He's amazing ❤️

And did you ever luck out with Malcolm's kid! I wonder, if he has a child, will Malcolm's looks show up? 🤔

Joaquin's daughter is surprising pretty, considering her father. Is it too late to get Sergio? Lol, maybe that's in another update, I'll keep reading 😅

Max's kids are pretty good. I've seen him as a teen, and sometimes he looks just awful! But sometimes he's ok. So, nicely, these guys are good.

And yes!!! Thank God!!!!! Salim's child was a girl! Or Joaquin's daughter would have been the matriarch! Please God no 😂 Safiya looks very beautiful! I've never seen a bad looking child when he's the father. I mean, I'm sure it's possible, if the other parent is hideous, but so far, not.

But ..... Of course my happiest thing is J! I love love happy endings! And could this be happier?? My God! He said yes to "be my boyfriend?" And "marry me?" on one date? He has been pining for her all these years too! It warned my ❤️ so much! See, he can be a softy. Crying over my Raj, now this reaction in your game!

I didn't realize that a Sim could get pregnant when they are only days away from being an elder. I figured that game mechanics would take over. You can't get pregnant as an elder, right?

Anyway, 🥰❤️😊🤗 them together. Joanna looks adorable! And oh my, J is beautiful as an elder, as he should, and Kini is gorgeous. I'm so glad she gets her happy ending. I'm so darn happy. Ok, full disclosure, I'm tearing up 😅 lol, I'm ridiculous, I know.

Alright! Part 4! Safiya is really quite beautiful!

That's a super cool thing to give everyone $ when they move out! Is mccc putting any of them in empty houses or are they all "not in world?" Because it would be really interesting to see if their starting funds were more than the 20,000 every other single Sim starts with 🤔

And.... first thing I see is that she has her first child with Sergio's son. Leading me to believe that he's an elder, or dead 😅 That answers that question! Their daughter is pretty! And a mermaid! Cool!

I'm trying to recognize genetics in Cody Kibo, but not really being able too. He's handsome though!

Wolfgang's daughter is surprisingly pretty! Like she's really nice looking!

Very cool that she nabbed the pre-mades who had been kids! Alexander, Pierce, and Tane! I can't wait to see Alexander's child. He just doesn't wind up as a good looking adult.

Oh yeah, I meant to comment that Wolfgang looks exactly the same in his picture there a day before he's an elder as he does as a teen 😅 Is he going to be an elder with that stylish black coat on? :wink: 🤣

Ethan is really really good looking! You mentioned putting Sims up on your gallery, I'd love to have him!

Actually I wouldn't mind having Kathy Hills. I know she no one special, but I rarely find a female that is interesting enough for me to want to play her. But she has a fun background that I will remember, so she'll be great! Maybe I'll even try to attach her to Kini! Sometimes CAS lets me do it, other times no. Tomax's son would be great! Victor's twins too, you mentioned Safiya is there already, right? I'd actually like to see Joanna too if possible. As said, having females that interest me is always nice.

If this is a hassle don't worry about it! I know you have to put them in that other save to "un CC" them, lol

I don't need Don's kid. I have tons of AngeliqueAdelaide's children of Don! So much so that I went through the other night and added -Lothario to all of their last names (they were opposite of a matriarch, as it was a patriarch challenge, so they all had their mom's last names 😄) so I don't end up pairing any of them up! Lol!

I was sad to hear that Kini passed on, but I'm glad J will live long enough for Joanna to age to teen. What a terrible day for Safiya. Tee hee hee at the pie.

Kini's legacy flashback is great. Yes, that's misery in that shot. That romance relationship panel is amazing! And that family tree! Now that is some serious family tree! Seeing Safiya's will be interesting too if it keeps all those brothers and sisters in the count!

It looks like some of Safiya's siblings have had kids too. Am I reading that right?

And I love love love that Kini went to find J in the new save "screw it - I know exactly where he lives" 😅🤣
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited April 2020
    @DeafSimmer Cassiopeia must feel heartbroken. He is her idol after all. I wonder what he sees in Jen though. I haven’t seen any redeeming qualities in her apart from the fact that she’s not a gold digger. But, she might be a fame digger :p Either way I’m keeping my eye out for Chase and Jen. Jen will definitely retaliate. She has too much pride, so I don’t think she’ll let Cassiopeia best her like that.

@CheesySimsLover Sad about the birthday :\ Hope you weren’t doing an event. I think its awesome how Dakota is hugging the cat to make sure it stays safe. :)

@Becka28 Your home looks very cosy. Makes me want to try out tiny houses too.

@ArcherDK Your sim is giving me super Adam’s family Morticia vibes and I mean that as a huge compliment. Morticia just oozes everything. Her femininity is godlike level.

@KiniHokulani You’re giving me a lot to look forward to now :D I shall await patiently for the zombie story and no rush really. Your baby challenge is so amusing and I actually like how efficient you are at it, giving statistics and numbers etc. I feel calmer (yea I’m obviously a nerd) I’m posting a short excerpt of my game that I managed to make forum friendly. I think the screenshots itself will give you a good idea to what kind of universe your matriarch’s gotten herself into. x: ROFL that burn! Maybe I can create a role that allows for her to use her one exceptional skill…. Ah shoot there goes the ratings in my story!

@SwanSong93 No worries! This thread’s so busy that I liken us all in this huge sim convention and we’re all screaming at each other so yeah, all good to miss posts lol. Holy! Garrett looks naked in that shot. He definitely knows hes got a good body to show off like that. :P

@GalacticGal I’m sorry for what happened. I’d feel devastated if that happened to me too. I hope you feel better soon and you find it in yourself to continue sharing your sims journey with us. And if you feel like venting more go ahead. I know I will.

@Tixyen AMG that first picture LOL Rainbow!! And then she sprinkled it on her dad? She’s so adorable! I add sims 3 locations to my story too! One of my sims is a renowned hitman from Champs Les Sims, the other a prominent underworld crimelord from shang simla. (lol my story is so dark) Max is such a sweetheart, I like how he looks beyond appearances. He’s so good to Juli. She’s a lucky girl! (once Rainbow accepts her.)

Hi all! I managed to tweak these screenshots and wipe out effects and items-which-must-not-be-named for friendly forum-viewing.
    8urID1F.png
    Here are my teen sims! They are the mains of this episode. Some of you may already know Athena the closeted spellcaster and Curtis from my previous romance update.

We open the story to Steve holding a *cough* SimRay *cough* threatening to fire…

“Let them go,” Curtis said. “They didn’t do anything to you. It was me who took over your turfs and destroyed your reputation among the gangs. I did it all on my own. Do what you want with me.”

uOPksRp.png

“Oh I will. But she’s not going anywhere. She pushed me in the water and did her hocus pocus on me. She deserves the same fate, and much more.” His grin turned evil. “As for your friend, I suppose he really didn’t do much to me now. I’ll give him a light sentence.”

Now that you know what kind of story this is... its up to you if you want to read more :)

AKxkb3y.png

The sound of Steve’s shot pierced the air as Kian gasped and buckled to the ground. He rolled to his side – a hand hovering where blood spewed from his shin. Every muscle in his body tensed from the pain that seared through his mind. Steve laughed.

NL97mkN.png

Several things happened at once. Shouts rang overhead as Steve’s men became aware of their location and promptly closed in. Kian attempted to get up but fell, clutching his bloodied leg amidst tortured moans through gritted teeth. Curtis roared and whipped out his own weapon from the back of his waist-pants, aiming the barrel at Steve. Steve picked up Curtis’s movement and shifted his SimRay to the boy’s chest. Athena cried out a warning and threw herself in front of Curtis.

Curtis screamed her name and grabbed her from behind. Steve fired as Curtis flipped himself over her, not before Athena had used whatever leftover magic she had to produce a shield with her bare hands – wand forgotten.

4oP88Np.png

QQ9team.png

Steve fired shot after shot at the strange luminous circle that encased his targets. By the final bullet, Athena had no energy left to maintain the shield. The bullet pierced right through to Curtis’s arm where Athena should’ve been. The shield cracked and shattered into a million tiny pieces, sending her and Curtis flying backwards, tumbling and scraping onto the ground. Her magic lost its form and rebounded right back into her. She cried out in pain as the overcharge coursed through her veins straight to her heart. Her eyes widened, her back arched; her fingers clawed. Then, everything went still.

The last thing she remembered was Kian calling out her name, someone’s anguished cry, more shots, more cries, a splatter of fresh blood growing into a sizable pool, the hem of the Grim’s robes advancing towards her, the glittering stars in the night sky, and Curtis’s tear-streaked face as he came into her vision.

Asrw8Rs.png

H0HnveZ.png

k89YEPo.png

o9pZ0wu.png

His mouth moved as if he was saying something frantic – something urgent. He cupped her face with his one good hand but she couldn’t feel it. She couldn’t hear him either. All she wanted to do was close her eyes.

At least Curtis is alright… she thought. I.. wish I can tell him that Death is my friend, maybe he’ll find comfort in that…

Her lungs deflated as she let out a long breath. She closed her eyes; her muscles relaxed. She let herself fall – and fall and fall…

rOCRqbv.png

mZfaz7j.png

Uhh I'm just going to put this here that it may look like it, but no she didn't. No sim was harmed during filming. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited April 2020
    @mercuryfoam Motricia was not an inspiration for Serena's looks, but I do agree that there are similarities and In her human form, the resemblance is not that apparent IMO, but in Vampire form...

d1832acf5d785b5e2c10695ac7f5aeab.jpg

kyvjqte.png

Morticia is awesome!

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited April 2020
    Myshuno Meadows Central (WIP) is now up on the gallery. Please bear in mind that it is by no means finished :) it's taking me longer cos I keep thinking of stuff to add haha

2gVYSCb.png

EDIT:

I really want fairies! Please EA!

grJbi3J.png

Who do we think did it? My simoleans are on the hobo

pcgNTc1.png
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @ArcherDK It means more than you know. Thank you. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

@ryttu3k

Pg 669 and 670 (it's all jumbled up lol)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the teen shenanigans, and yes Joey is quite fun!

Also, thanks. I'm glad I get Thorne 😉

Are you just doing the dance competition as a singular thing? Not in teams? If so, how will you decide who wins? For that matter, how will you decide even if they are in teams?

Lol, I guess I could just shut up and wait for the update 😂 I just don't want anyone else to leave at all 😣

Anyway, yeah, I'm easily able to keep Brant, Brent, Catarina, and the Delgatos in Brindleton Bay. And..... the Vatores are actually there too!!

I was pretty sure I remembered you saying that Caleb's parents live in Brindleton Bay, and strangely I already had the "cured vampire" family living there, (it was my only world that wasn't totally full). Anyway, last night I added their parents (thank you again for making them!) to the home they live in there.

So I have another 2 kids for the Brindleton Bay teen club! So far it has: Brent as leader, Brant, Catarina, Caleb, Lilith, and for now Brant's older brother Corin is in it. I was thinking of adding Nico, Caleb's boyfriend, once I get it to allow 8 members. Which reminds me, I see no cheat to just open the last 2 spots, do you know of one?

Because I don't have several of the worlds, I have to put Vampires, Del Sol valley, and DU people in other worlds. I also don't want all of the city teens in the city. Especially if there are children in the family.

In other words, I'm having a more complicated situation than other people 😄

As far as clubs, I see that on pg 670 you mention making our own clubs. My thoughts on that: I basically don't use the ones that come in the game. Or I change them vastly to use them. An evil club with children, teens and adults in it, being led by the child? Ok, that's realistic 😄 The renegades still exist, but was changed to all children, and they played on playground equipment, swam and did homework together (until I noticed that a ton of them left their homework books behind when they left) The league of adventures is very nice, I left it as it is. The paragons now consist of only teen girls (so it most likely disappeared when all the teens were deleted so I could put the new aged-¡down families in), who listened to music, danced, hung out by fires (I think) and were romantic interests for a teen boy club I made (that pool was long gone anyway) etc etc, every one of the clubs was changed to something that made sense. Now all members are of the same age, doing reasonable things. The powerhouse club had remained the same, it made sense. The spin masters had remained because I had 0 interest in any of those people 😂 As teens they will interest me, as grown ups they are strange and disturbing 🤣

And of course there are no pre-made clubs for any expansion before GT, so Willow Creek and Oasis Springs have nothing. San Myshuno has nothing, Brindleton Bay has nothing. I don't see anything in Sulani. I don't know about Seasons or Get Famous or DU because I don't have them. Point being, new clubs have to be formed anyway.

So, I make my own clubs. Constantly. Malcolm's teen club was a huge reason I got him to age up with all those positive traits in my other save.

In Ian and Lawrence's save I made clubs with all the families I have from this thread, so they all stay friends.

So, when I say I'm wondering if people are dividing the teens into clubs, I mean are they making their own clubs, and if so, how are they dividing them into groups of 8?

I'm glad that you know the background of people like the Sigworths and Leila. I don't remember their stories. Putting her in Brindleton Bay could be a great thing! Maybe the Sigworths too? Then I'd just have to take Corin out of the club and not put Nico in. I think that's 8 pre-mades in, right? 🤔 Tee hee, math.

I'll be glad to make parents for the Delgatos, that would be fun!

Ok tons of other questions about the new pages! (I think I covered my questions about clubs already)

For the new pages, I feel like it would be really presumptuous of me to just write down where I think people should live, and say "Here, this is where they should live and the house they should live in."

If that's what you want I'll be happy to do it, I'm just wondering if that's what you mean?

Now, I've uploaded the updated Landgraab Mansion, Bjorn's place (Lighthouse, right?) the Sulani place I made for Mitchell's family, and the Jang Apartment, but I plan to put Penny Pizzazz there. @sarabeth2984 uploaded a home for Catarina, and Salim's family (maybe others, I'm behind). Should we be putting these in slots on the new pages?

But some of the other places I've used are in my Gallery already and were not specially made for this project:

Where I have Jade because in my story her father is the District attorney (This is where Don was stuck living for a while):

TIbn3tp.jpg

TZKAkEv.jpg

Ground Floor

BAGZs8K.jpg

Upstairs:

teSgoWh.jpg

Basement:

jSWtHz2.jpg

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8039586D490411E98A1F048C513C46C4

Unfortunately it only fits correctly on lots that have the long edge facing forward, so there's not a million places it fits.

I have Diego's family in Oasis Springs, in this house that I uploaded long ago, but I redid one of the rooms for his little sister, which I can upload separately:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EA5DC8A1EFB111E8824B526B46B29011

I have Summer's family here (but both sets of grandparents are moved out:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B9B776FCBE9411E880AD526B46B29011

Brent's family is here:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/513A69C632DF11E98E7E033D2F3B18E4

I have my Vatore's here:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3146762B1B9811E88E6706B0DEDCFC5B

I have this Factory One that I did for Malcolm when he aged up and moved out. These are all ground floor pictures. I don't have any of the upstairs. But it has 3 or 4 nicely redone bedrooms. It's not uploaded though:

wcXg9Ae.jpg

jjOcdvp.jpg

4rsPmFT.jpg

So anyway, Maybe this is TMI? I'm just not certain what I should be doing, and don't want to mess up the new pages that you made :smile:
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I use LittleMsSam's Sim Dating app. You can choose a setting but only one setting at a time. I have mine set for single sims only. There are a spellcaster, vampire, non-occult, werewolf. mermaid singles in the game. I chose single sims only for the setting. I use blind date but the option to choose a specific sim is an option. I would rather have the option of a blind date and see who shows up.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    @GalacticGal my heart breaks for you, I was in a very similar position a few years back long before I joined these forums. Just know that eventually you'll get through this, and have amazing stories to tell us all over again. <3
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    There's so many people in this threat already aaaa! I'm playing a different way of storytelling, I used to rely on challenges a lot and goals and stuff to do but that overwhelmed me so I retried. I had been DESPERATELY trying to create an apocalypse story that hit the same chord as other games i've played before, and i finally got it!
    It was great! I'm trying to follow the strangerville storyline with my own twist. One of my survivors, Aden, ate the strangefruit, so nightly he'll try to go on his little weird runs. There's always another survivor awake to lock him in a hut before he can go, and let him out when he's 'awake' again. Wellll, last night, no one was up. He came back early the next morning, and got straight to making some chores, pretending that he had just stayed up all night... My witch Ruth caught on his lie and totally doesn't trust him, but she's so chaotic and bored that she won't tell anyone that he went on a run. she wants to see how many times he can get away with it, just so she can see if she can trust him or not. she isnt afraid to blast him with some ice xD
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    This is just from Pg 670 😊

(For now I'm mostly doing mentions and brand new people 😊 Some of you will require longer responses!

@SwanSong93

Oh yeah, good point about Malcolm and Cassandra being from influential families!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about Garrett and Candy 😥

That non committal trait can be horrible.

I feel sorry for little Myles. I hope Candy finds someone else to be with soon.

But that's great news about Manuel and Summer all around! What wonderful career promotions, and now with a big house and 2 kids! I hope they make it 😊

@CrispTears

Welcome to the thread!

I hear about that slice of life mod sometimes. It sounds really crazy! Lol, like it adds so much more drama to the game 😄

It seems like it did that to you for sure! 😉

What additional trait did your sim get?

@mercuryfoam

😊 Thank you for your comments on the Brindleton Bay teens. Corin is definitely something else. Lol. And bowling is always funny to me because I only recently got that pack.

I think Brant and Brent are going to be good friends, probably besties, but I am going to try to keep them away from romance for a while. (They are not making it easy 😂) They are both pretty chill though, so yeah, the star gazing thing was sweet. 😊

I didn't get to your blog yet, I'm super behind here in the thread, but it's the one down in your signature, right?

@calaprfy

Oh no! Tiberius Jr! Come back to the light! Don't be your father! 😄 Well, I guess you need some bad guys to carry on with the evil clubs 😉

Congrats to Kallie on Marcus, and to Mitchell and Vanessa! Hopefully all will go well with those families.

And hey! Thanks for that tip! That makes such good sense! The thing you want them to be the most has to start in childhood. I've never thought that far ahead! 😅

Do you think their toddler trait does anything as far as the final Sim?

And yes! Malcolm is so so funny when he does something mean. He gets mortified 😂

I don't recall hearing about most of your other Sims, but Sean Whipple sounded very familiar.... and, as you can see, it comes up in my predictive text:

qhpzl37.jpg

🤣 So he's been mentioned by me before!

I'd love to see more of your Sims! They have a lot of personality!

@March306

Lol, ok, I have to comment on this: The oldest has a birthday to become a young adult. He is moved out to make room for another dog."

Tee hee hee! We don't even get his name! He's a total spare, just taking up room that they need for a dog! It's just too funny, I love it!

But... Patrick has completed his aspiration! So moving the spare out asap was totally worth it!

And holy cow! Juniper is a very pretty elder! Wow! You did a great makeover for her!

Patrick looks more distinguished now 😊

Ok, 100 babies update!

Goodness! Leroy is good looking! Julia makes good looking kids!

And Derek (if it is Derek, lol!) Is super cute!

Federico does Not look thrilled at that news! Omg

And wow at the timing of Clive skilling up 😄

Abby is really cute with the purple hair! I love it!

And the littlest Huntington looks adorable.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

It will be interesting to see the day that she can beat Morgyn. Do you know offhand if anyone can? I seem to remember that Simeon can often best him.

And oh, ok Don, was hanging around the single girls. What a shocker! 😂

That's funny that Morgan was avoiding Lucas because he was mad at the flirt. Maybe she should stop flirting? 😄 Or maybe she should flirt with Don? If they are good friends I'm surprised he's not already doing it.

That is so funny! Jacques's urn is at that pub! So ok, that's why Lucas still knows him. And yeah, if I was Lucas I'd wander off too 😅

Clearly Max is ok with dating crazy 😉

@Tixyen

Awww, thanks so much! I'm glad you're still following the Don and Thorne story. I have a new one started, hopefully it will be done quite soon!

I hope I haven't missed any of your updates! I do remember an update about adorable family life! So I know I saw it for sure! Since that was the last one, I think I'm on track lol

This update is so cute! I mean, it's sad that Rainbow is so confused, but I totally love seeing where her little girl brain is taking her.

Of course Juli is a Spellcaster. It's the only thing that makes sense!

I do see that hearing that someone you barely know, who makes your dad act weird, and is taking some of his time away from you is suddenly going to be your babysitter would be upsetting.

So all of her secret planning with Bunnybow is totally justified 😄

Oh my, I both dread, and at the same time can't wait to see, what she's doing with the garbage! 😂

@Rosysimmer

Holy cow! What a week for your Sim!

How did her brother die?

And with 3 people newly dead, how did you manage to still have an 8 sim household? 😂

@Simsmapolitan

Omg! That has to be one of the craziest stories ever. Your poor Sim.

I mean, the husband would have died in a while anyway, because he was an elder, but gosh! Not before the baby was born. And Nina, what were you thinking? 😅

Make a note to yourself, make sure! make absolute sure! that your homes have a smoke detector/ fire alarm thing by their stove before you ever start playing the household!

It's like the most important thing in your Sims home. Make sure there's a toilet, make sure there's an alarm 🤣

I hope your poor Sim has better luck now. Did she have a girl or boy?

@Daephene

Download some vaccine from the gallery, that's what I do! 😉

But honestly, I find that you really can't have too much. It took me a while to learn that. And by my 3rd time playing that through I said, forget this, there has to be some in the gallery, and there was! 😅

And ok about Gerardo! That's really interesting how the game mechanics can keep that straight. It would be nice if it was disabled for clubs, but I guess that's not likely.

@wylmite98

Yes! Cameron came with DU 😊 and congrats that your sim is keeping up with the homework!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey all! Catching up on comments again. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy! Starting from page 669 :) I am also posting and update
    @march306 I was just thinking Bortus is so cute too before I ever saw your comment! :D He wouldn’t happen to be on the gallery would he? :D
    Ed’s girlfriend is gorgeous and she has quite prestigious parents too
    @galacticgal -I am so sorry that happened! That’s happened to me before and it is the worst feeling ever. Take a break and I’m sending much love your way
    @beardedgeek -That’s a cool idea sending Maaike to Britechester!
    @daephene -I still can’t believe he’d cheat on Billie. She’s gorgeous and I love the graying hair on her! It looks like the family had a nice Winterfest :)
    Thank you for your opinion on the MFPS pack! I think I might wait until its on sale too lol
    @alwaysasking -I loved this update!! Your Brant is such a cool sim and he’s got an interesting backstory now! I like the idea of Brent and Brant starting out as good friends before plunging into a romance. That seems so much more fitting.
    Corin is so full of himself -I was cracking up at him trying to flirt with the girl lol! And it was so cool seeing Catarina there!!! And of course she was playing laser tag with the cat XD She was doing that constantly in my save too lol XD What’s up with Geoffrey Landgraab and all the walkbys lol. And I can see Catarina’s Aunt Felicia has been busy painting! She’s constantly painting XD
    I was cracking up at Joey’s surprised and horrified (?) expression at that lady! I wonder what she has done that made him react that way XD Then the police officer showed up! Looks like Cat was able to talk them out of getting in trouble.
    That was an awesome update. I can’t wait to seem more of the gang!
    @daravi -Your teens aged up so beautifully! You give them such cool outfits too!
    Salim and Desh’s apartment looks amazing! I really likey how you organized it:)
    @kinihokulani -That’s so impressive how many your sim Kini had! I am also really happy that she wound up happily married with J. Huntington. And the fact she autonomously proposed to him after they decided to go steady was awesome! The same thing happened between one of my sims, Joanna Morecombe and her husband Vincent. I had him ask her to be his girlfriend and she immediately got down on one knee and proposed to him! It was so awesome (she was also pregnant with Don Lothario’s baby at the time but that was ok because they didn’t start dating until after she was pregnant) I love when the game does random things like that!
    She now has a chance to raise a family in the normal way :) Kini and Salim’s daughter Safiya is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see her kids! Ok I just got to that post with Safiya. She’s beautiful. She also seems to have a great personality too:) I am sorry to hear that Kini and Salim finally passed that must have been rough for her. I enjoyed seeing Kini’s flashbacks from her life:)
    Those super thin shoulders on the teen boys drive me crazy! My teens have been doing that lately. I always wind up fixing them in CAS to make them more realistically proportionate. I was laughing when you said your zombie hunter sim would play his guitar randomly lol! That’s hilarious. I still have the zombie mod but I haven’t played in in a really long time. You are right, it is very intense.
    @doodlydoofus -I was laughing at your post XD Julie activated her robot on Spooky Day and then he’s wreaking havoc! XD
    @silverofdreams30 -Lori has a gorgeous house! Seems like she really enjoys it:)
    I was laughing at her welcome wagon. If I was Lori, I’d be talking to that other guy too! :D
    @gracieO312 That City Living train in your subway build looks so awesome! And where did you get the turnstyles! Are they under bb.showliveeditobjects?
    @chuchuexpress -Glad to see Roddy and Shine had a good time in Selvadorada and made it back home safely!:)
    @deafsimmer -Oh no! Cassiopeia may have gotten herself into a bad spot! Did Meghan and Jen bait her into revealing her magical skills?
    @swansong93 -I am sorry that Garret and Candy broke up so soon after their son’s birth. That is the downside of playing noncommital sims. It sounds like Manuel and Summer’s relationship turned out much happier! Their kids are cute:)
    @crisptears -I love Slice of Life mod. I just added it to my game too. Its awsome! Especially the personality traits addition.
    @kotekya -Fury has no morals or scruples. I am glad that Mele came in when she did and that Tony was able to get Morgan away from him. Something bad needs to happen to Nick >:(
    @tixyen -Thank you for liking my update with the Fontenots. I was really happy when Trey moved in too! I think they make for a cute couple:) It was the first time I’ve seen stink bugs spray someone. I was laughing lol :)
    I am happy that Max has found a romantic interest in his life! That must have been an awkward conversation for them. Hopefully Rainbow will soon understand that Julianna won’t take her dad away. Those screenshots of her playing were too adorable! Looking forward to the next installment!
    @drakharis -That sounds like a really fun gameplay. I like the scenario you set up for your sims!
    @ryttu3k I had a lot of fun with the camping trip with the Fontenots! They really crammed a lot of activity into technically one day XD It was a fun gameplay. I’d like to think that Lucas still might have vampiric tendencies after he was cured lol. Ironically he still has the picky eater trait!
    @mercuryfoam -I actually did like that dress and a similar colored top! It does look like sunshine :D Although Rachel looks better in blue I think. I have that same dress on Nalani Mahi-ai with a slightly different top. She looks amazing in it! I started cracking up when Lucas decided to write in his journal about how spicy the food is! XD He’s a great kid though.
    There are raccoons in the game! It totally made my day when I found them! They are listed as a cat breed and you can make it in CAS. Just type in raccoon under cat breed in CAS and it should bring it up. They also make raccoon sounds. They behave exactly like cats though and will need the same objects. They can also breed with other cats which might produce some hilarious looking kittens
    And there are also foxes in the dog breed section in CAS too! They come in grey and red coat colors and you can select the fox sound. Its pretty cool.
    Here is the download link to Farasi the horse https://www.mediafire.com/file/ac60pa9x2zaymv5/necrodog-Farasi-the-horse-functional-pet.package/file
    Necrodog’s website https://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/

And a video preview by Necrodog. Its awesome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kg1tTyJ_2Q
    Then by Fantayzia (one of my fave simmers) on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGBAK-klvc
    I really fell in love with Farasi when my expedition team brought them to Selvadorada. They’ve been riding them around the jungle and it looks amazing!!
    I am so building a stable for it when the Silversweaters get home.
    @cheesysimslover -Ok I went Squee when I saw Jasper and Ephram hugging. That was beyond adorable. I am sorry their birthday party didn’t go well with the fire happening
    @becka28 -Your Victorian build was absolutely gorgeous! I love that style too and its not easy to replicate either. Thank gawd for pinterest because I spam it for Sims 4 build ideas lolXD. Anyway I love it. I grew up in an town where we had a lot of historic homes with that style (more like Southern Gothic) and it looks so authentic. It actually reminds me of a renovated house the owners turned into a bed and breakfast back home!
    I am with you on the Outdoor Living/Camping pack! It is definitely under appreciated and gets a lot of hate. Its like the Laundry day stuff pack. Everybody hates it but you wind up using a lot of the build/buy elements when decorating! I love the OL personally. The herbalism skill can come in handy, I love to tie it in with the Realm of Magic. Of course witches would be able to brew up some interesting natural concoctions for all their ailments. I love the build/buy items too. I use the tents and camp gear all the time. You can tie it in for a run-away teen challenge or legacy challenge. I set Rachel Silversweater at like 2000 simoleons when I first started that save, she bought a lot and her camp gear and worked her way up from there. I like it because you incorporate into lots with the off the grid trait too. And its awesome because your sims can go on “camping trips” anywhere! Brindleton Bay, the ancient ruins, Sulani, Selvadorada.
    I really liked your tiny home build! It looks awesome. I was also cracking up at the stone furniture catching fire! Have funwith the terrain feature! You have more courage then I do! But I think it looks really cool with that build!
    @archerdk -I loved your Selvadorada photos! Those were awesome!

Ok here is what happened in my game today! I am currently playing my Silversweater family with Simeon, his wife Rachel and all their kids/wards. They are on expedition in Selvadorada. Last time, Lucas Munch, Simeon’s nephew, found a stray dog he has taken a shine to. He was playing with it when I uploaded the save r4pydVe.png
    The rest under the spoiler
    He even managed to ask him to potty. WF7I23i.png
    Anyway it was getting late and I made them shower/potty/ and sleep. The next morning they were hungry as usual. Simeon gets up and cooks a fabulous breakfast scramble.
    NOT!! LOL He grand delicio’ed some grub lol ohGS6dV.png
    Come and get it!! Yum Garlic Spaghetti for breakfast XD PgJtfSN.png
    Someone knocked on the door. Who could it be?
    Its Wolfgang!! B9abeVn.png
    Wolfgang heard the family was going on an expedition and he decided to make a surprise appearance. It had been ages since he visited his family and both he and they were missing him something fierce. He used to go on expedition with Simeon and Rachel as a teen. Wolfie is actually a great guy, he drank the retrait potion as a teen -he’s now gloomy, genius, and self assured. He is married with a baby and works as a detective.
    Lucas was so excited to see his brother. They literally hugged like this on their own. 4IwaNIU.png
    6aK45aq.png
    Yep this was an awesome reunion DhZStyH.png
    The whole family was pumped to see him sMFW9bW.png
    Rachel confessed she was in on it all along. 2SnE1Sj.png
    I love the way Simeon looks at her lol. These two are inseparable GnLlWb7.png
    Anyway. Enough canoodling. On to Belamisia National Park!! twNhAXz.png
    Some gratuitous screenshots of the views L6nkMhD.png
    They read the sign of doom warning them of the poisonous hazards in the jungle 9UicBuX.png
    Rachel, our veteran archeologist starts to work by ripping the vines away from the jungle entrance RQfTN8N.png
    Yeah sure Simeon, be Mr. Helpful. Just stand there and watch. Actually, he can’t help, only one person at a time can work on the vines. No worries, he’ll get his turn rjcCx6M.png
    She finally busts her way through and disappears lPt8EqV.png
    She observes some capybaras and makes it to the other side! B3dvWAI.png
    The guys follow after. Lucas and Wolfgang on their horses (mod) JuwRxs0.png
    They have to cross a rope bridge and the waterfalls. Simeon opts to fly lol 25MdZI2.png
    Rachel does too but she makes a crashlanding jmZsmdj.png
    Despite that the view from up here is amazing! Rk5fXAc.png
    DKeRIFW.png
    Kirk makes a dash for it cIQiFQu.png
    Followed by his cousins 5jOvbmV.png
    They take a break and find a dig site 3ySR6wz.png
    Kirk got attacked by bees j51kWph.png
    They buzzed around Rachel too but she knew to stand still EmgzX6F.png
    It was getting late. They needed to make it to the main temple complex before nightfall. It was dangerous traveling at night in the jungle. Simeon’s turn to break through the next hurdle jekuqpf.png
    He actually didn’t make it past the capybaras lol! Rachel had to finish it for him. But the whole gang got there safely FyzsGwj.png
    Wolfgang was really excited PcixZr0.png
    Until some tarantulas fell on him! But he stayed still long enough for them to fall off lol
    r3VAAfT.png
    The tarantulas attacked Simeon too lol CQt7V5C.png
    They still have to make their way across this area.NCYYyIW.png
    Wolfgang gets to the next portal. His turn to clear the vines! He makes his way through. He brought a machete this time lol nujka0d.png
    Finally they make their way to the main temple complex!
    gAvrzl0.png
    They take a look around. Rachel starts researching the skeleton statues Yuo9tXi.png
    So does Simeon. NV4AZFT.png
    He was quite thrilled with his results HvKB6ba.png
    Until he got attacked by some plasma bats lol! yxOPy7K.png
    Rachel grand delicio’d some dinner and they shower (portable showers from Outdoor Living) and set up their tents. Unfortunately the only bathroom facilities are the random shrubs along the way. Wolfgang is less than thrilled 5I6DHjT.png
    Ahh the charms of the outdoors 2w8XlLR.png
    At least the tents are comfortable P7aMTS7.png
    Hopefully they get a good night's rest. The real adventure awaits tomorrow! sxj9tVb.png
    Till next time!
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    My Sim finished her first semester at university with two A+ and one C+ and she got a new boyfriend and she also got 100 followers on her instatory or whatever it's called on the Sims. So yeah, she had a good couple days.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited April 2020
    Ok, so about that vaccine creation process.

First of all, this is Gillian Andreas. She works in covert ops branch of the military in Strangerville.
    XhMuLrF.png

Gillian is married to Cassandra Goth. They have twin toddlers, Gwendolyn and Lorelei.
    nt2wJs2.png

They live with Cassandra's parents in their new house on the bluffs. I changed the siding on the house because yellow didn't seem right for Goths, but I forgot to change the trim. So please ignore the house and enjoy the nice view from their lot.
    Kn3AH9M.png

The view on in the other direction is a lot more ominous.
    NM3FN3n.png

Under the spoiler for the rest, just for easier loading.
    Gillian and Cassandra are hard at work making several copies of the vaccine. And occasionally pausing to gaze fondly at each other.
    ngyAYjs.png

Upstairs Bella's been helping gather ingredients.
    vLgD9iq.png

And Mortimer has been keeping the plumbing clear for everyone's bathroom breaks.
    pU8JPPw.png

He also keeps the toddlers busy. He took moving to Strangerville very seriously and has altered his wardrobe to blend in.
    olLNiiF.png

Though they brought along a stereo for entertainment.
    krg8lNE.png

They've basically just taken over the lab's kitchen.
    lNj3sfO.png

They are doing a terrible job of making sure no one knows they were there. They also set up a couple of tents for when the girls get tired, and they have lots of toys in their inventories. I mean, they could hire a nanny, but the locals are a little weird.
    5zOlBfl.png

So, it's family time at the lab for now!

We had nine vaccines when I stopped for the day. Now it's time to choose the team and head down into the lair. Wish us luck!
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited April 2020
    @GalacticGal Sorry to hear that you've had a challenging time of it. Regarding your missing pictures -- I've always enjoyed your stories with or without them. And I hope, when you get your mojo back, we can read more of your sims' adventures (pictures not required).

Edited so I can add what happened in my own game in order to keep my post on point: I tried creating a custom content free save file. It was going great until I started feeling the pain of EA's rug choices. I quit the game, deleted the save folder and slipped my old save back in (how did I think I could play without it?). Honestly, not much ever happens to my sims as I'm always too busy reworking the worlds or the buildings in them. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    edited April 2020
    And now it's time to begin... Everyone meet Brennan Crouse, he's an athletic dance machine who's just moved into his own house in Willow Creek! I used a randomizer to make things a bit different, this way I don't make the same Sims as in other saves, I like him so far.

ycQWAXm.png

He doesn't have much money after moving into his new home, he only had 300 simoleons to his name, so he spends most of his free time jogging around the neighbourhood in search of plants to harvest and sell so he can afford food at the moment.

v4orc9A.png

His neighbour Travis Scott has proved to be a true friend, and is always stopping by after Brennan finishes work to check in on him. He had a rough time with the all-star on the sports team he champions as a dance captain, so was needing to let off some steam. Travis thankfully was more than happy to listen, and to offer some advice!

DLI27i3.png

Trying to improve his athletic skill, Brennan invited Travis to join him at the gym. He didn't stick around too long though (I think he had work?) so Brennan was left to his own devices. It was a good session though, and he increased his skill level by two! :)

Bb52U28.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So Julia decided to tune up Friendly Bot so you know....it doesn't go on another killing spree. She also decided to give Friendly Bot a nice paint job because that should also help the murderous tendencies. Key word, Should.
    QWSEQQA.png
    Friendly Bot: "Have a piece of candy, tiny human."
    t5f0QjJ.png
    Kid: "I just watched you make an old woman's neck do a 180, but this totally makes up for it."
    6lMDGoz.png
    Friendly Bot: "DESTROY!"
    Man: "I would rather you don't."
    ETwBTbG.png
    And thus Octavia was woken up by the sounds of explosions and screaming. Good ol' Friendly Bot.
    z8X35CP.png
    And here Julia attempts to avoid Friendly Bot. Kinda want to avoid that faux pas about making a murderous robot.
    59f4ZMK.png
    Uh oh, another person just broke into the apartment and Friendly Bot is ready to destroy.
    122rzCt.png
    Don't worry, Luna will just freeze Friendly Bot to stop it from killing this girl.
    MtGN5HO.png
    Aaaaand the spell backfired.
    GlFz5BA.png
    Luna: "Sh-shut it Scraps."
    She says even though Scraps isn't even there.
    0mWDHij.png
    Octavia: "Since Mom is frozen, I'm going to eat cake for breakfast!"
    bPclvdI.png
    Luna: "You better not!"
    Rkz9apt.png
    And here Julia completely forgot that they made another kid.
    K0ftq6w.png
    4 hours later, Luna finally unfreezes.
    UGFxFj2.png
    Friendly Bot: "DESTROY?"
    Morgyn: "Don't even try it, I'm Magic."
    FF4dJQC.png
    And finally, Friendly Bot does something it was actually programmed for.
    nOj6cbq.png
    Looks like Octavia is taking after Friendly Bot.
    ZXXfIcO.png
    Friendly Bot: "Destroy?"
    Becca: "No, I'm Becca. Nice to meet you."
    XLW78D9.png
    Luna: "Shut up everyone, I'm aging up."
    Qihhmc7.png
    It's all downhill from here, Luna."
    hFJJHug.png
    Also we aged up Sophie as well.
    TQl3PFy.png
    Friendly Bot: "Hello tinier human, can you say 'DESTROY!'
    5AYRrH6.png
    Octavia: "Mooooom, the robot is teaching Sophie to destroy."
    Luna: "Not now, I'm practicing my magic."
    Vs2IjQS.png
    Becca: "So you made a murderous Robot?"
    Julia: "Eyup."
    Becca: "Yet you still continue to work on robotics after that big blunder?"
    Julia: "No one said I was smart."
    ay18wBO.png
    Suddenly Sophie doesn't WANT to learn about destroying.
    5Zjsmsl.png
    Well bad news is....
    Kr58nTN.png
    That makes Friendly Bot, ANGRY.
    YiuS8aX.png
    Friendly Bot: "DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!"
    zZ6ihwA.png
    Friendly Bot: "DESTR- Oh hello Tiny Human, why are YOU angry?"
    Octavia: "Because I want to make a snow angel and there's no snow."
    Friendly Bot: "Want to help me DESTROY!"
    Octavia: "No, I'm going to go throw paint all over the hallway."
    Friendly Bot: "Very well, DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!"
    k5DnqFz.png
    Boy this guys sure looks like he's having a terrible day.
    hNwKDVK.png
    Judging by the chants of DESTROY! getting closer and closer, his day's about to get a whole lot worse.
    YyeSB3R.png
    With a flame thrower.
    JJA3um3.png
    Friendly Bot: "DESTROY! ANNIHILATE! BURN! DESTROY!"
    4qOnuzk.png
    Ah, just what Friendly Bot needed.
    bJmzOKG.png
    Later that night...
    Luna: "Friendly Bot please don't tell me you're trying to kill our neighbors."
    Friendly Bot: "Neighbors make loud noise, Friendly Bot wants to Destroy, Neighbor wears inappropriate clothing to greet Friendly Bot."
    iLcGMj9.png
    Morgyn: "Please, you're just jealous cause you can't pull this look off."
    Friendly Bot: "DESTROY!"
    E4wdxF1.png
    Morgyn: "Told you not to mess with me, I'm magic."
    sAqC9am.png
    Friendly Bot: "Friendly Bot....cold.....Friendly Bot scared."
    1o4xiGu.png
    Luna: "How has my life gotten to this point?"
    uCwfHyb.png
  • Options
    Catching up! Here's most of 671!

@Nindigo

Oh! That is super annoying. I'm not sure if my sims do that. I'll have to watch them. A bunch of them have been tense pretty often about needing more exercise, but I haven't noticed it being after they already exercise. I'm going to try to see if it's happening to me too.

@Daravi

Salim's apartment makeover does look very cute!

I can't believe you fit two bedrooms in there! lol Good job!

He's really cute as a child :smile:

And hey! Congratulations! on the Global Superstar Achievement!

@Bondgirl

Oh my, lol, I guess his evilness had to come out sooner or later. So what did your Sim do after he started yelling? Are they still in love?

And I lmao at the commitment issues remark! Vlad, another Don Lothario!

@drakharis

Oh! I missed your update on pg 670

That sounds like a cool little challenge you did! Were you happy with the couples that ended up forming?

And what will you do with them now that they are together?

It's too bad it went so quickly. Maybe you should start out with Sims that dislike each other! lol Then it might take longer!

@Silverofdreams30

Oh my gosh! lol Why was Thorne at Lori's house? Doesn't he live in Del Sol Valley?

That's funny that she ignored him. I'll bet he's not used to that :wink:

Is that other guy Tomax? He looks like him, but not exactly like him, lol

@CheesySimsLover

Oh cool, an experiment! :smile: So how did the inexpensive treatment work? I've never tried it either :D

Wow! Your update had some drama!

A fire at a birthday party? That's terrible! Tara was definitely quite dramatic :sweat_smile:

And hmmmm, what's about to happen with Brianna and Zachary? I hope he doesn't have commitment issues like his father! lol

Ephram and Jasper are super cute together. I'm glad they met.

And did they eat any of the cake after the cat stepped all over it? :wink:

@Becka28

Hmmm, yeah, that does sound kinda immature of Caleb. I'm not sure if that's the word I want, lol. It's just not cool to be like that about their kids. So, maybe Mina is confused about him?

Your small home looks cool! I keep wanting to try the terrain tools too, but it never works right. I think you've gotten the hang of it!

I cannot believe that the stone benches caught on fire! lmao, ok Maxis, ok.

Ummm, thank goodness for Malcolm? lol

@smurfy77

Lana G. is pretty! That's really cool that Diego is a vampire. I don't know if I've seen him as a Vampire before. It was nice that he trained her, and they became good friends.

Diego works a lot, can't she get her alone time when he's at work?

@GalacticGal

I can't tell you how sorry I am that you lost all those pictures! How heartbreaking! Do you still have them in your computer?

It would be a ton of work to replace the pictures in Imgur, so they'd show in your posts again, but I wish you wouldn't stop posting the story.

I don't know if I'm missing something, Hopefully you still have pictures in your computer. And you can redo a wedding in the same save if you want to. The wedding arch will do the confetti and stuff whenever you click it. (at least that's what I was told)

Anyway, people make mistakes. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Strange times are happening, so strange things might happen. It's definitely not unexpected.

@ArcherDK

Wow! That sim is so pretty! What is her name? I don't remember seeing her before!

And those are wonderful pictures!

The waterfall, and holding the sun, and the skeletons in the temple!

That's a great collection they brought back!

@GracieO312

I don't use mods or CC, so I guess I can't get the actual City Living train. I was wondering where that came from. Can you explain what you mean about needing a mod to get it? Like, not a complicated explanation, just basically where do you see the train in the game? and does the mod work like the debug items in build mode?

Anyway, again, I can't believe how beautiful/realistic it looks inside!

And I laughed at your remarks, "like a spider on crack" and "the outside.... she's not pretty I'm afraid"

I'm not through the thread yet, so I'll keep looking to see if you've uploaded it yet.

@SwanSong93

Oh my, Manuel is a naughty guy too! And who chooses Eliza over Summer? lol

Although Garrett with Moira is pretty weird too :smiley:

That's too bad Dominic didn't win the fight! lol

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking
    So the train appears in the San Myshuno neighbourhood backgrounds - you can see it driving around the Spice Market and Fashion District. What the mod does is that it unlocks these animations so they appear on your lot via a special object. There is all sorts of in game effects in the list provided on the modder's site e.g. fire/ocean waves/vehicles such as cop cars/weather effects like lightning etc. Any visual effect you can see in the game the mod unlocks (great for storytelling!)

So this special object is considered 'CC' and appears in the buy catalogue (no cheats input required - I don't really consider that CC though)
    Here's the link to the modder's website and there are loads of YouTube tutorials on how to use it :)

http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio

You can even spawn Emily the sea monster from Get Together on your lot if you so wish - she's really loud though!!

3GpOW6C.png
    mJSBzyh.png
    9JPPqBY.png
    wiqIASX.png
    M76nSdd.png

Also I have uploaded the station on the gallery but she's not quite yet finished but I thought I'd better upload it just in case something awful happened!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top