Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    What's the vote count?

Lots of me and some of Wagashi. That’s all I remember lol
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I live in FL so bears are not super common to just see chilling in the yard. But we have coyotes and foxes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Gah! Wagashi?

Girl.....

I'm really innocent :'( It's just based on an EMMM. My name must have sent off some bad vibe, but I'm not.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    We also have bobcats. I keep my kitties inside. And deer visit our backyard :) I picked chipmunk because I have a "pet" chipmunk named Fred who hangs out on my front porch.

UNVOTE

Vote: No lynch
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I'm innocent tho.

I don’t think your mafia at the moment because u haven’t said anything. A bandwagon is starting off of EMMM

Right? I think it's bad news when a bandwagon starts based on an EMMM and not really on something suspicious.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    What's the vote count?

Lots of me and some of Wagashi. That’s all I remember lol

You make it sound like you two are a dish!

I wish I could see who is voting Wagashi and why...vote count, Zinnia? If I keep to my vote, it's not personal. It's just going on what I got. Best of a crap shoot.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouse! This is why we need our cop!!

Don't throw it away again, ok :)
    We also have bobcats. I keep my kitties inside. And deer visit our backyard :) I picked chipmunk because I have a "pet" chipmunk named Fred who hangs out on my front porch.

UNVOTE

When I lived in Jersey, my street legit had a "deer crossing" sign at the corner because deer were there in large amounts every day. they were always in my yard, they always let me get quite close before they ran off :D
    MPy9H9S.gif
    oh my gosh that is censored too! The game of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 s is where we get the term but I guess maybe not everyone knows that. flowers making me look like a potty mouth for nothing.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh my gosh that is censored too! The game of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 s is where we get the term but I guess maybe not everyone knows that. flowers making me look like a potty mouth for nothing.

Wait, so if you say a bad word, it gets censored with flowers?
    Speaking of which, there is a mouse in my house. Two of my cats were chasing it. I had to stop it. He's hanging out behind a china cabinet right now.
    UNVOTE

Vote: no lynch

I don't want to randomly vote someone off. Also, I'm curious as to what actions would take place tomorrow and then maybe, based on that, we can get some insight on what roles are present in the game without having to mass-claim.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Something so forgot to mention in the rules, lease refrain from quoting me exactly on anything said in PMs. Paraphrasing is alright.
    unknown.png
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

UNVOTE

When I lived in Jersey, my street legit had a "deer crossing" sign at the corner because deer were there in large amounts every day. they were always in my yard, they always let me get quite close before they ran off :D

That's so cute! I love critters.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    How do y'all post so much? I might have to move to Europe just so I can keep up!

And yeah, Mass-Claiming sucks. I will never, ever participate in it. Last game was brutal.

I can promise I'm town, and that if I were to role-claim this time it wouldn't make me a target, but, again, last game. *shudders*

Role-claiming can really take the fun out for Mafia and certain 3rd-parties. We simply shouldn't do it anymore.

And while I'm here, my EMMM says Coffee, Wagashi, and Luna.

I'm going to go state my opinion on these 3. And I want people to remember what I say. Do not have gold fish memories.

1. Coffee is town. She's done nothing but write townish posts to me. Granted, y'all might know her better because you've played more together, but everything she's written sounds town.

2. Wagashi is a no show and should be modkilled if she doesn't come in by end of day.

3. Luna was town to me until she aped Mouse's post. That makes her a bit suspicious because it seems she kept her voice to herself until she could latch on to someone else's opinion.

Hey, don't go attacking my EMMM :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I honestly have no idea. I'm a little sus of Mouse for throwing the cop away, but I think I'll let it slide for now. Dekay is ok cause they claimed 3rd party. I'm gonna Vote Wagashi for now. I legit have no idea, and forgot day ended this early, so this is mainly to get a vote in.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I honestly have no idea. I'm a little sus of Mouse for throwing the cop away, but I think I'll let it slide for now. Dekay is ok cause they claimed 3rd party. I'm gonna Vote Wagashi for now. I legit have no idea, and forgot day ended this early, so this is mainly to get a vote in.

Lol literally me. I'm also juggling reading this and writing poetry so 😖
    (watch my poem be about murder)
    I think I'm gonna vote for a No Lynch.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    oh my gosh that is censored too! The game of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 s is where we get the term but I guess maybe not everyone knows that. flowers making me look like a potty mouth for nothing.

it doesn't even have to be a bad word! so many things are censored here it's like way way more strict than a movie you could show preschoolers. It gets funny sometimes.

ACK now everyone is voting no lynch?! DeKay didn't want a no lynch and I don't either! It just delays Town's chances by another day, gives mafia the first move, and reduces available information. Now I don't know what to bleepin do.

xicwqMCm.jpg

it doesn't even have to be a bad word! so many things are censored here it's like way way more strict than a movie you could show preschoolers. It gets funny sometimes.

ACK now everyone is voting no lynch?! DeKay didn't want a no lynch and I don't either! It just delays Town's chances by another day, gives mafia the first move, and reduces available information. Now I don't know what to bleepin do.

Well what do you suggest we do? We have like, no leads.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Can we get a vote count in time to see what's going on, @Zinniavanilla ? 6 minutes left

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have no suspicions. I have my EMMM, and that's all. I don't think it's really enough to go off of, at least right now, and I'm not going to be back online again until Night starts anyways.

Vote: No Lynch
    funny-gifs20.gif

@TheRoseHorse so how is Mouse throwing away cop now not suspicious? Hurry if there are good reasons I don't wanna vote badly

xicwqMCm.jpg
    i hate doing a no lynch but legit nobody is saying anything useful
    MPy9H9S.gif
    should I unvote?
    Unvote
    MPy9H9S.gif