Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zinnia's U-Pick Woodlands Mafia - Town Wins!

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Bahahaha. yes. That's why I can be a vig no problem.

Zinnia and I took out both mafia this weekend as neighbor vigs :)

No problemo.

Sorry about your lynch, Bella :(

It's okay, you were wrong. At least you and Zinnia got Alleen to nail the town win for us :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    There are only 2 mafia in this game, so I don't know if we can read much with a band wagon vote.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I just finished reading back. I don't really have much to say, except that DeKay seems to always have me on her EMMMs, but it's alright I guess. I'll just say I'm innocent and my role is pretty decent, though I have conflicting thoughts because it does two things that may not seem contradictory, but actually is. I kinda agree that Mouse seems scummy and I think she would have been given one townie and one mafia based on her animal which is a wolf, and since she discarded the townie one, then I think she chose the mafia. After all, aren't our roles based on our animals? But that's just what I think anyway. Also, sorry for the late post, I'm eating dinner right now.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I just finished reading back. I don't really have much to say, except that DeKay seems to always have me on her EMMMs, but it's alright I guess. I'll just say I'm innocent and my role is pretty decent, though I have conflicting thoughts because it does two things that may not seem contradictory, but actually is. I kinda agree that Mouse seems scummy and I think she would have been given one townie and one mafia based on her animal which is a wolf, and since she discarded the townie one, then I think she chose the mafia. After all, aren't our roles based on our animals? But that's just what I think anyway. Also, sorry for the late post, I'm eating dinner right now.

I'm fairly certain factions were randomized, but I do agree about the suspicious thing.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    One hour until day ends
    unknown.png
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

I'm fairly certain factions were randomized, but I do agree about the suspicious thing.

But wouldn't she be given a role that's fitting for a wolf? Like a killing role or something?

But wouldn't she be given a role that's fitting for a wolf? Like a killing role or something?

Yeah probably, sorry I was just taking an educated guess lol, I don't exactly know how Zinnia assigned the roles.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    By the way, Luna. You are town.

Why would you say that? If she's town, she knows it, and...I am just confused by that, that's all. But I need to decide how to vote here pretty quick. More people seem to suspect Mouse, but DeKay is scarily accurate a lot of the time.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Yeah probably, sorry I was just taking an educated guess lol, I don't exactly know how Zinnia assigned the roles.

It's alright. I'm just guessing anyway.

Vote: Mouse

Yeah...you do realize we can infer absolutely nothing based on animals, right? It was randomized.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Why would you say that? If she's town, she knows it, and...I am just confused by that, that's all. But I need to decide how to vote here pretty quick. More people seem to suspect Mouse, but DeKay is scarily accurate a lot of the time.

But her vote was based on her EMMMs.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    After seeing Mouse vote for Lala after Lala voted for Mouse, I'm way more suspicious of her now. And because we have no leads since it's day 1 and Dekay said it's better to lynch d1, I guess I'll vote for Mouse too.

VOTE: Mouse
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

I call it like I see it. You don't have to pay attention, I was talking to Luna. It was more like "I support you."

Why can't people say what they think in this game?

But her vote was based on her EMMMs.

oh yeah...and she did say it was up to everyone else to save wagashi, right? So okay.

Vote: Mouse

xicwqMCm.jpg

Yeah...you do realize we can infer absolutely nothing based on animals, right? It was randomized.

I'm just suggesting another way of thinking, since roles are probably based on animals and there are certain roles that fit with the mafia and not with the town, or vice-versa.
    My chipmunk works for both roles I was offered, but Zinnia is creative and could make anything work for anything.

Anyone throwing away a strong town role (especially cop) should just really be considered for a policy lynch. Town's chances are hampered without a cop.

This is my opinion. Yours can vary. I think I need to put this on whatever I write, lol.
    My chipmunk works for both roles I was offered, but Zinnia is creative and could make anything work for anything.

So you're saying the roles were picked according to some connection with the animal? So factions were randomized, but roles weren't? I don't get how that works.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I do find Mouse's choice suspicious, but I'll Vote: Wagashi because I trust DeKay's instincts. 🙂

So you're saying the roles were picked according to some connection with the animal? So factions were randomized, but roles weren't? I don't get how that works.

I'm saying that you could name any item and a creative host could make a connection with something to it.

You could pick elephant (not a woodland creature) and someone creative could make just about any role fit with elephant.

I can't speak on everyone's behalf, but my roles were also chosen based on my animal.
    Sun flickers through the treetops as all the animals gather in the grassy clearing to play a game.

Welcome to the Woodlands Mafia

Setup
    This is a U-pick game. Meaning when you sign up, or at any point before the game starts you may send me your favorite creature you'd find in the woods and before the game starts I'll send you two roles based off your animal.

Yeah, it's stated above, @Nushnushganay
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Quite interesting how we now have a bandwagon on our hands...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    A bear might be a protective mother bear (bodyguard). A bear could be a ferocious killer (mafia strongman). A bear could hibernate in a cave all winter (commuter because he's unavailable deep in the cave). A bear could give a big bear hug (neighbor because he loves his neighbor).

Just a couple of examples.
    So yeah it was kind of based on animals. Just not the faction part, I don't think, but the role part, yes. Because Zinnia said factions were randomized.
    MPy9H9S.gif