Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Name and Icon Vote

Comments

• neuroandproudneuroandproud Posts: 67 Member
    I chose Luv 2 Knit and the needle in the ball of yarn logo.
    Kaydin/KayKay
  • plantghostplantghost Posts: 25 Member
    Nifty Knitting and the basket of yarn and needles were my choice! I'd also be fine with Knitting Stuff...some of the other names were pretty wild and don't really fit with other pack names. I'd be okay with any of the pack icons, though!
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I am extremely excited for this pack!!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    Voted for Nifty Knitting (love a good alliteration) and the impaled ball of yarn logo
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    You were fast! Thanks for sharing!

On the vote itself... I have a little dilemma, I like too many icons! :sweat_smile:

me to @EA_Mai
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    basket with yarn and knit and rock
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SambylaSambyla Posts: 31 Member
    I think rock 'n' knit was so dumb that I just needed to vote it. :D All Finnish versions were pretty lame thought.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I like that there doesn't seem to be an obvious favourite choice so far.

I went for Nifty Knitting and the ball of wool.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I voted for the The Sims™ 4 Knitting Stuff Pack and the rocking chair. I like to keep it simple.

I gotta be honest though, as previously posted in this thread, I would prefer if the GameChangers could not tell their viewers to what to vote for, this is a vote for the players, not the people who follow the most popular youtuber.

• menysanasmenysanas Posts: 22 Member
    I voted for "cozy knits" and the first icon.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Ceridwen wrote: »
    Happily went with Cozy Knits & the ball of yarn - though the basket + yarn is more than fine too. Looking forward to this pack!

Me too! I thought all the icons were nice but this definitely caught my attention. I thought most of the names were pretty good too :)
    I think this is going to be a very lovely stuff pack! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Sambyla Right. I didn't realize the pack name is going to be translated to my language. So I don't even know what I voted for, lol :D:D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Cozy Knits and basket with yarn and knitting needles -- thanks Mom for knitting all those years!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I voted for the The Sims™ 4 Knitting Stuff Pack and the rocking chair. I like to keep it simple.

I gotta be honest though, as previously posted in this thread, I would prefer if the GameChangers could not tell their viewers to what to vote for, this is a vote for the players, not the people who follow the most popular youtuber.

Yeah I agree, I think that is kinda unfair since no one is voting what THEY want just what someone told them to vote....this is the second time this particular person done that...
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Why does the time to vote link lead to this thread when there is no link to vote on this thread?? The twitter link leads to something went wrong and I don't have a Twitter account.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I would have liked "Knit Happens" though!
  • MyTrueLoveTS1MyTrueLoveTS1 Posts: 32 Member
    Nifty Knitting!! I wanted to choose a yarn ball icon, but the 2 available looked like a bowl of food. The other, made me think of sports for some reason. Rocking chair it IS then.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I voted for Nifty Knitting and the basket icon., I thought it was cute
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2020
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Why does the time to vote link lead to this thread when there is no link to vote on this thread?? The twitter link leads to something went wrong and I don't have a Twitter account.
    Strange, the link on the tweet works for me. Try from here @keekee53: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRGH9KQ :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Ball and needless & rock and knit
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I voted for "Knitting SP" and the ball of yarn icon, even though I prefered "Cozy Knits SP", but I didn't vote for it because the Portuguese translation was awful (I play the game in Portuguese). Also I didn't vote for the yarn basket icon because it's too similar to Laundry Day's laundry basket icon, even though I did like it.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I chose Nifty Knitting and the basket with wool :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • GraniteFallsLover123GraniteFallsLover123 Posts: 26 Member
    Cozy knits and the sock icon. Second choice would be nifty knitting or the rocking chair icon.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I voted for Cozy Knits and the yarn with the needle through it, though hope thy clearn it up a bit to look for like yarn or wool l kinda looks like a type of ball or something :p
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Cozy knits definitely

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top