Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    And I was wondering already why there's only one twin on your banner. You changed it before the chapter update, I think?

I was surprised no one mentioned the lone twin before. 😱 I did change it before the update. 😭
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    @AudreyFld I did, just didn't had the time to mention it when I peeked in here once x.x But now we know 😭😭
  • Options
    @candycottonchu - Yep, we do.... :/
  • Options
    Chapter 4.22 - Two Years Later, The Connors Family We are fast forwarding two years and will do a family a chapter for at least the next 3 chapters starting with Reagan and Evan.

Cassie attempts to reinvent herself

ZRhtVGU.png

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Poor Cassie Cassandra!

I'm afraid her obliterating her twin from her memory will hurt her even more. She's going down a dark path. If the parents don't watch out, they might lose them both! :scream:

I like that she's leaning on her brother for support instead of going out doing dangerous things like drugs, alcohol and boys. Yes, Cassandra, cutting your hair and changing your clothes is just fine. Keep talking to your brother, lean on him and don't do anything stupid!!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Poor Cassie Cassandra!

I'm afraid her obliterating her twin from her memory will hurt her even more. She's going down a dark path. If the parents don't watch out, they might lose them both! :scream:

I like that she's leaning on her brother for support instead of going out doing dangerous things like drugs, alcohol and boys. Yes, Cassandra, cutting your hair and changing your clothes is just fine. Keep talking to your brother, lean on him and don't do anything stupid!!! ;)

Yes. Grayson has been a huge help for her! ❤️
    And hopefully now that Reagan is healing maybe she’ll be able to see what’s really going on with Cassie and can try to help her. Maybe get her back into therapy...
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So much in this chapter! :o
    Cassie cutting and dying her hair might be a good thing for her in the long run. I'm so glad that Grayson is there for her though. I am also glad that Evan got the Dr. there to talk to Reagan. It seems to have helped and maybe soon she will be able to look at Cassie and not think of Alex. This family needs mending and Cassie should see the Dr. too, I think it would help her. Sofia is so smart to sent that home with them!! <3
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    So much in this chapter! :o
    Cassie cutting and dying her hair might be a good thing for her in the long run. I'm so glad that Grayson is there for her though. I am also glad that Evan got the Dr. there to talk to Reagan. It seems to have helped and maybe soon she will be able to look at Cassie and not think of Alex. This family needs mending and Cassie should see the Dr. too, I think it would help her. Sofia is so smart to sent that home with them!! <3

It was a long chapter.
    Her change might help Cassie short term, but long term, not so sure. She needs to come to terms with her loss not hide from it. I hope Reagan or even Grayson can convince Cassie to go back into therapy.

Sofia is my hero! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2020
    I like Cassandra's dark wardrobe and short hair. Hopefully she can grow as a person because right now she is hurting going 2 years of hurting with the pain still being fresh. She is lucky that Grayson is a huge help for her and not just a Murdick.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like Cassandra's dark wardrobe and short hair. Hopefully she can grow as a person because right now she is hurting going 2 years of hurting with the pain still being fresh. She is lucky that Grayson is a huge help for her and not just a Murdick.

She does look like her own person with her hair short and black. I hope she grows too. <3 And Grayson is awesome (Not a Murdick!) to take care of her like he has. He definitely had to grow up fast, even if Cassie hasn’t quite figured out how to live without her other half yet. :'(
  • Options
    A couple of sneak peek pics of the new addition to the New Beginnings crew.

Paige Marie Murdock

PrBbpi3.png

sHO3UXw.png

• Options
    Awe she is so cute!! <3
  • Options
    Awe she is so cute!! <3

Thank you. She really is sweet.
  • Options
    Time to see how Ryan’s bunch is getting along. Chapter 4.23 - Two Years Later - The Murdock Family We meet the newest addition to Ryan’s family and get a glimpse into how Tyler’s handling things.

A bright spot amidst the sadness
    hMwfPp2.png

• Options
    Paige is adorable and really loves her big brother! <3
    To bad Tyler can't or won't see it. :/
    He is really messed up and this whole idea of leaving is going to be bad! :# Who is Dark? I hope a good guy or maybe it's someone he already knew from the past or the guy that killed Alex!! :o:# I have too many thoughts on this! 🤔
    On the other hand I am glad that Rea is doing better and maybe the family will heal a bit with the memorial at the park.
    Great chapter! <3
  • Options
    Paige is adorable and really loves her big brother! <3
    To bad Tyler can't or won't see it. :/
    He is really messed up and this whole idea of leaving is going to be bad! :# Who is Dark? I hope a good guy or maybe it's someone he already knew from the past or the guy that killed Alex!! :o:# I have too many thoughts on this! 🤔
    On the other hand I am glad that Rea is doing better and maybe the family will heal a bit with the memorial at the park.
    Great chapter! <3

Thanks! And Paige is soooo cute! So ...
    Poor Tyler is a mess. I think if he were in a better place, he would allow himself to love Paige as much as she loves him. Dark’s identity remains to be seen. Tyler thinks he’s just a young guy a little older than he is. But is he? He could be good, he could be bad. I hate that he’s going to try to leave though. 😭.

And yes! Reagan is doing so much better. Of course she still has a lot of pain, but at least she is trying hard to be available to her family now. The memorial may help too. Maybe bring some closure.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Why do I have a bad feeling that Dark Shadow is a balding middle aged man with a mustache that has terrible plans for Tyler?
  • Options
    Why do I have a bad feeling that Dark Shadow is a balding middle aged man with a mustache that has terrible plans for Tyler?
    Ha! Dark could be anything. He’s just a shadow.....
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I actually agree with Maladi
    Dark Shadow is a girl. And I bet Ty's next girlfriend. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I actually agree with Maladi
    Dark Shadow is a girl. And I bet Ty's next girlfriend. ;)

Anything is possible. We know nothing about Dark! >:)
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

Man I'd totes dig that (except the terrible plans) and see Ty find a new (& nicer) substitute dad w/o a baby that steals all his attention from him !
    What a plot twist 😄😄
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Man I'd totes dig that (except the terrible plans) and see Ty find a new (& nicer) substitute dad w/o a baby that steals all his attention from him !
    What a plot twist 😄😄
    Right? We already started on the dark path with the tragedy that happened to the twins, so why not go further and have Tyler learn the hard way that what he had at home wasn't terrible at all.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options

What a plot twist 😄😄

Oh wow! You guys think of all kinds of horrible twists to put poor Tyler though. But you know, he could be jumping out of the frying pan straight into the fire ... or maybe it won’t be so awful for him ...
    @Maladi777 wrote: »

What a plot twist 😄😄
    Right? We already started on the dark path with the tragedy that happened to the twins, so why not go further and have Tyler learn the hard way that what he had at home wasn't terrible at all.

Or it’s probably just as it seems. o:) He’s a kid living on his own and they’ll have a grand time - at least until Tyler’s evil baby making father finds him and drags him home.
  • Options
    Hey all ... while we all ponder the question of the day “Who is Dark?” I wanted to step back and give Ben the send off he deserves. I was going to do a small montage at the end of the last chapter, but it felt like he needed more. So I prepared this little interlude of mostly pictures. Grab a tissue and enjoy. Remembering Ben

2vO5HDX.png
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    What a great tribute to Ben! He was my favorite. Definitely deserved a special, separate tribute.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.