Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack Name and Icon Vote

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2020
    You were fast! Thanks for sharing!

On the vote itself... I have a little dilemma, I like too many icons! :sweat_smile:

Edited: in case the link on the tweet ^ doesn't work: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BRGH9KQ
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Oh, I wasn't expecting this vote this soon! And only 2 Qs? I grew to love the massive voting alternatives :) Tough choice, but I finally made my "no doubt" choices ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I didn't expect so many name options. I of course went with Knitting Stuff since it's the name I've wanted since the beginning (also the other options were really weird) and the icon of the basket of yarn balls.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I voted for cozy knits and the sock icon 😊
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Nifty Knitting and the ball of wool for me.
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    I think the missed the mark with Knitting Rocks. All I could think of was a bunch of old ladies sitting around with gray yarn making rocks.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited April 2020
    I went for Cosy Knits because it's the only one I didn't dislike, besides Knitting Stuff, which feels bland, and I chose the ball of wool with the needle for the icon.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    I voted for Knitting Stuff because it matches with Bowling Stuff and people already call the pack by that name. From the icons I chose the sock because thought it would look best smaller scale.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I voted for rock and knit. So I hope our sims will be able to rock and knit at the same time :) I chose the sock icon.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    Nifty Knitting and the ball of wool for me.

Same!
  • NotuoNotuo Posts: 1 New Member
    Rock and knit
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I chose Knitting Rocks because I'd like to see a reference to that premium content that we've been asking for.
    I chose the ball of yarn with the needle because the beginning project and the sock looked too much like shop signs to me, the rocking chair is not the main theme of this pack and the yarn in the bowl made me think "escargot".
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I voted for Luv 2 Knit because it’s funny tbh.
  • AncientcivAncientciv Posts: 55 Member
    I voted for nifty knitting and the bowl of yarn
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Cozy Knits and the ball of wool...although I loved all of the icons :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Nifty Knitting and the sock icon (:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited April 2020
    Knitting Stuff and yarn ball with needle in it
    honestly most choices are fine tho so don't care that much

just please no luv 2 knit that sounds like some early 2000 horror

and i also have no idea where the rock came from :lol:

edit: i just realized it probably meant as in rocking on rocking chair oh well and here i was imagining leather pants grandma giving insane guitar solo
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    The basket with yarn balls looked like a bowl with food. but, anyway... I choose the yearn ball icon and the cosy knits title. I'm concerned by both the rocking chair icon and the Rock 'n' Knit title... I really don't want rocking chairs to be exclusive to this pack, I want more types... Like a modern one, and outdoor one, etc
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I chose Knitting Rocks because I'd like to see a reference to that premium content that we've been asking for.
    I chose the ball of yarn with the needle because the beginning project and the sock looked too much like shop signs to me, the rocking chair is not the main theme of this pack and the yarn in the bowl made me think "escargot".

@Anmirla I'm worried they'll make rocking chairs exclusive to this pack, and we'll have only two rocking chairs for the rest of sims 4 life.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Cozy knits and the ball of wool.
  • MysticFaeMysticFae Posts: 82 Member
    Cozy Knits and basket w/ yarn and needles.
    My Rebuild Willow Creek Updates:
    mysticfae24.tumblr.com/

Orgin Id: Mystic_Fae
  • SRennie86SRennie86 Posts: 3 New Member
    I voted for Cozy Knits because it was the only title that didn't suck, lol.

As for the icon, I voted for the basket with the balls of yarn and knitting needles in it, but I will honestly be okay if a majority of players vote for something else. There were a lot of icons that I liked, but the basket one just kind of spoke to me more, I guess.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I chose Cozy Knits and the basket with yarn and needles. Seems like I wasn't the only one haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top