Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats your favorite way of killing of sims?

Comments

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • ffestivelizzieffestivelizzie Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh, geez. This is a hard question. Killing off my sims are possibly the most fun for me. There's so many choices, and so many decisions to make. But, if I have to be honest, I'd either say Death by Freezing, Electrocution, and Lightning are in my top 3. The graphics are just amazing!
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    All of my sims die in old age from woohoo. I like to send them off with a smile on their face.

Yes, that was my first answer to the question as well. :smiley: Unless a sim ticks me off, mine will "go out" happy. hehe
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    PearLady wrote: »
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Unless a sim ticks me off, mine will "go out" happy. hehe

:mrgreen: yeah me too. That’s the way I wanna go out too. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • prettyprettyplumbobprettyprettyplumbob Posts: 183 Member
    I have been too chicken to try Pufferfish on any of my sims, but I have a chef, and I think when he's an elder, I'd like to have him try it--YOLO.
  • sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    Unpopular opinion: I rarely kill my own sims..
    I do like to kill NPCs now and then. Currently trying to get them killed by the cowplant without cheats. So hard!
  • menysanasmenysanas Posts: 22 Member
    I always drown them! :p
  • menysanasmenysanas Posts: 22 Member
    But the other day I killed my sim for exhaustion because of doing WooHoo. She was elder.
  • Lorna08Lorna08 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm fascinated at their reactions to fires. I agree with others; I rarely try to kill them. XD
    y7Kh4Ip.png
    Follow me on (S)imstagram @SimmerLorna
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Locked in a green house with the cowplant for annoying sims. Woohoo for the elders.
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    This is how new to the game I am I didnt know this could be done until a friend told me last night! Definitely a different addition to the game. Cant wait to find out what I choose!
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I find celebrity Sims very annoying, always showing up at every venue, so I've started using MCCC's "mark for death" to kill them by rabid rodent fever.
  • timiina3timiina3 Posts: 16 New Member
    drowning! i put the sim in a pool and then walls!
  • CaveSimCaveSim Posts: 99 Member
    MCCC has a easy way to kill sims.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Am I the only simmer that can’t bear to kill my sims ?
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited May 2020
    None of the mentioned. I either use the cowplant or woohoo the elder sims to death.

Sometimes they die in another way, when I don't want them to die. I had one dying from a broken heart, and another being toasted on vacation in the temple. Funny thing is that when I went out on main screen to reload the game, and he came home from his vacation, he had the tombstone in the household inventory.
  • shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    I must say that the weather deaths are my favorite. They are quick and easy and I also find it funny when the sim literally turns into an icicle. Also I like the little popup that says " 'so and so' has played it too cool, they are freezing to death." Genuinely cracks me up.
  • 4xel4xel Posts: 34 Member
    Death by bugs is pretty funny.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Drowning for sure, I don't know why it amuses me but it does.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    I like using Sacrificial mod and the classic knife stab.
  • Stayc615Stayc615 Posts: 37 Member
    Generally I try to let them live out their lives but occasionally I'll end them. First "accidental" death my celebrity Sim had a stan. I tried the cowplant route but that was taking too long. Instead she died from overheating. That truly was accidental. I didn't realize there was a heat wave and oops there she went.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I've never killed a sim intentionally haha, they sometimes die from cold weather or old age though
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    When I was younger, in TS1 if I got tired of a Sim I would put them in a swimming pool and take away the ladder. If it were a kid and I wanted them gone, I would simply have them stop going to school so they would be sent away. I don't kill my Sims anymore. Although, the other day I learned the hard way on TS3 they can internally combust if they do too much inventing? I had no clue this was a thing??? Same with daring someone to divide by zero. TS3 is wild. lol
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Spellcaster’s- tweaked spells with mods of course. The electrocution spell is so dramatic.They are the alphas of the supernaturals.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    none as i prefer to keep my sims alive
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(