Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favourite townie / pre-made Sims character of all time?

From all 4 games? My contenders are:

Bella Goth
Agnes Crumplebottom
Malcolm Landgraab
Olive Specter
Politician 9
Dina Caliente
Don Lothario

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Bella Goth for me all the way 😅

I absolutelly love her and she's the one i remember so well since 1!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    The Newbies and the Pancakeses.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Don Lothario.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have to go with, Christopher Steele and Agnes Crumplebottom, Clara the Bear and the penguin, Caleb Vatore and Travis Scott.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Vladislaus Straud. He's got an incredible amount of character.

But I can respect Bella Goth because she's iconic.
    #Team Occult
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    S2 : Dustin Broke, Angela Pleasant
    S3 : Bill Caspian, Monica Malau, Joseph Doe
    S4 : Makoa Kealoha, Cassandra Goth
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    I find little to no continuity across all 4 versions, so by titie:
    TS1 - Bella Goth
    TS2 - Cassandra Goth & Lilith Pleasant (the latter after SIMPE repairs to the hosing EA gave her)
    TS3 - didn't get into it
    TS4 - Summer Holiday & Cassandra Goth (the latter after YA-ing & de-gloomifying)
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Can't just choose one lol

TS3 - The Landgraabs, Pin Yin, Aubrey Oviedo
    TS4 - Morgan Fyres, the vampires, Morgyn Ember
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I've had such fun with Don over the years so I have to pick him. Though, it was mostly fun in ts2 when other sims had major reactions to cheating.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited April 2020
    I have more than a few favorites from every game except the first. Its been way too long since I played it and I didn't have it long enough to ever get the hang of it because it was a rental.

Gunther Goth(TS3)
    Bella Goth(TS2)
    Conelia Goth(TS3)
    Mortimer Goth(TS2&3)
    Alexander Goth(TS2&4)
    Cassandra Goth(Ts2&4)
    Lolita Goth(TS3)
    Thornton Wolff(TS3)
    Morgana Wolff(TS3)
    Liberty Lee(TS4)
    Morgyn Ember(TS4)
    Caleb Vatore(TS4)
    Max Vilareal(TS4)
    Malcolm Landgraab(TS2,3,& 4)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited April 2020
    TS3: Dante Morganthe, Vladamir Schlick, The Hemlock family, Elvira Slayer, The Van Gould family (live vampires)

TS4: Caleb Vatore, Vlad Straud, Paolo Rocca (once I take him out of Partihaus) , Diego Lobo, Most of the Sims in Sulani, the 3 Sages
  • emiobixemiobix Posts: 88 Member
    TS4 - Definitely Akira Kibo!
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Bella Goth
    Mara the Faerie Queen
    Bonehilda
    Vicki Vampiress
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Fortuneteller
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited April 2020
    Cassandra Goth is the only one I've played with in 1, 2 and 4 (I never played 3). In every save in Sims4, if I don't play her I have one of my spares marry her.

Also a lot of people have given her some very beautiful makeovers and posted them to this board. She is one sim I love in any version I see of her.

I also really love Nina Caliente. I haven't played her much in Sims 4 yet, but she was definitely a favorite in Sims 2.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Daephene I get the feeling that Nina isn’t really a player like most people think. She seems more innocent than Dina and is simply misguided and trying to be like her sister. Do you feel that way? Cassandra is a favorite of mine as well!
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm limited to mostly S4 but...

Vlad and Agnes Crumplebottom if I had to pick a top.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Simtown15 I don't know if I'd call her innocent, but I definitely think of her as nicer than Dina. In my Sims2 game Dina was the gold digger and Don was just a fling on her way to someone wealthier. Nina was into enjoying life with like-minded people rather than using them. She ended up raising Don's baby as a single mother, while running a hair salon out of her house and looking for love (Don went ahead with his marriage in that game).

I don't like the way the two of them look so different in Sims 4 so I haven't played them at all yet.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Sims 3 Cornelia Goth, and Gunther too. :)
    XJygiJn.jpg
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    edited April 2020
    Morgyn Ember and Caleb Vatore :blush: Lilith and Àine is also cool. And let's not forget the Goths and Landgraabs
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    None? I never played with any of the townies lol. I’ve only played with my sims in every iteration of the game. If I had to pick though, I would go with the Goths. Just based on the history of the family and all.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Nervous Subject. He never makes any lists for most popular but I just love the character. <3
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited April 2020
    A Fave of mine is Mrs Crumplebottom
    and I created her for a challenge, Ann is her for the first outfit as she dressed as her for Halloween :) she got a Maxis fave! as the original Crumplebottom loved knitting (carried in her bag) I hope to use her with the new pack when it comes out ;)
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/88C2EDA6F3FD11E987B47A1175479295?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    As Mrs Crumplebottom
    LmvP4CM.png
    98UZG1Y.png
    Screenshots of all outfits in Forum Post here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17284249/#Comment_17284249
  • SockioSockio Posts: 4 New Member
    If any of you have played The Sims: Bustin' Out, you'll probably remember Mimi as she was who I usually chose to live with after moving out from Mom's. Bella Goth is another and Malcolm Landgraab.