Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GraniteFallsLover123GraniteFallsLover123 Posts: 26 Member
    I was trying to build an apocalypse bunker and found out that there are four basement levels now. I thought there were only two before, when did that change? Also one of my sims got abducted by aliens.
  • Options
    MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    I didn't play today but I was watching over my teenage sister and watching her play.

She spent about 3 hours building a house, didn't save to gallery after finishing (D'oh!) and immediately set the place on fire. And the fire got stuck in the wall making it difficult for her sim to route to, so the fire went on for a while before it was finally put out.

She then gets upset like "I spent ages on that house" to which I just said "Well, at least you know to save everything you make to your gallery now before you start playing!" >:)
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I would call it preparation for the future. :) She needs a spellcaster kid. Unfortunately Desh isn't a spellcaster, but she loves him anyways, he is really a cute toddler.

Why the Baby from Salim? Well, he was good for understanding romantic feelings. ;) When Desh will finish all his toddler skills, he will moving to his Dad. An actress has to much to travel and this kid would be left alone all day or in a daycare, so better he lives with his dad, even when he's lazy. Simple reasons. Charlotte will pay the makeover from Salims apartment.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited April 2020
    @sarabeth2984

Thank you, I mostly post in the sims 3 versions of the thread but
    I play both so I hope to be able to post a bit in both threads.

@AlwaysAsking

Thank you, I hope to post a bit more soon.
    I am setting up the world atm with sims and lots from the gallery.
    I really like Do and Thornes story, love the way you edit your male sims.

@March306

I enjoyed the update.

• Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Daravi Holy smokes! Charlotte Singer is the ultimate black widow isn’t she? Poor Baako, he feels like Uncle Fester in Adam’s family where Debbie tries to kill him plenty of times for his money but he doesn’t realise it lol.

@KiniHokulani I salute you for attempting outside your comfort zone. I’m not a family gameplay person. Any more than 3 and my micromanaging side goes ballistic, so 100 baby challenge sounds like utter horror to me! I prefer reading other people’s family gameplay :P Btw, your sim is very pretty! I’m interested in this zombie apocalypse playthrough you mentioned. Is it posted in this thread? And I didn’t realise SNB Bills added property taxes! The mod’s 20 shades more appealing to me now. 19 kids already?! How long did it take for you (real time) to get them?

@DeafSimmer Oof I shuddered there with your description of tormented wails and disembodied voices. That’s brilliant! My internet broke and your next post loaded with no pictures. :( I’m so glad I can still access your story through other means! I’ve been struggling with this thread for the past week.

@Beardedgeek I applaud you for that. I’m bad at building so I don’t even try xD I’m always in awe at the buildings I download.

@Becka28 Did I read that right? 38 children? Holly molly! I can tell the babysitter looked hot in his younger days. Ok all sims do anyway but look at him! He’s all sage-like and sports a cool hairdo then formal tie. Brent’s a show-off obviously. Poor guy standing beside him. :P McKinley Straud confuses me… such a sinister smile.

@ryttu3k Whaaat! Jamie doesn’t like all the hot hunks and goes for Vlad! XD Ah sims y-u-so-epic. I downloaded the girl off mod the sims so credit’s not mine. She’s cute definitely! And the screenshot you shared. It looks amazing I couldn’t even tell if its Sims 4 or not. It looks gorgeous! I love how you decorated Jamie’s house. Its so cosy and homely. I’m admiring the little snow globes lol I never managed to collect them all. How much are the house bills with all that collectibles??

@sarabeth2984 Aw thank you! :) Ooh those sliding doors in the apartment make it look like a vacation home. So comfy and airy. And I really like your treehouse! It’s such a cosy cubicle for kids! I’d play kid sims just so I can admire the lot :P

@GracieO312 Is this for your awesome graphic novel!??? Gosh it looks so amazing already! Can’t wait until you put the filters on! Btw where is this subway station? I don’t think I’ve seen it before in game.

@Daephene I’m so glad you added an introduction bit at the front. It lets me pick up your story easily since I only stumbled on this thread not too long ago and have constant internet problems so I tend to miss posts. I really like how Erick looks. So much chill. The geekcon picture is my favourite because they look completely relaxed in their element!

@AlwaysAsking I’ve already downloaded your mansion :P And I’ve already narrowed down the two potential characters who will live there! About Curtis’s background, I have it posted on wordpress. You might want to line up a happy story after mine to neutralise its darkness :|

Warning: These chapters are tagged #psychological, violence and swearing. By clicking you consent that you are above 18+ and aware that these chapters are directed at a mature audience. (Just in case anyone else clicks, I don't want to scar anybody.)
    Memories: Curtis (Part 1/2)
    Memories: Curtis (Part 2/2)

@Magnezone My condolences to your sister’s time all gone like that. I was cringing imagining it being me. xD
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Some traits make it easier for the Parenthood meters to slip into the red. For example, slob will do it for manners and jealous will do it for emotional control. If you have an evil sim just give them a computer and they will troll all day to lower empathy. Manners and responsibility are by far the easiest to get fully into green so if you want to get all meters green a good idea is to give the chance card the answer that will negate these two. But ultimately the simmer should decide which reward traits they want and concentrate on levelling them as autonomy will not do it.

But I'm still convinced the bad traits have been nerfed. Fernando Veleta aged up with the argumentative and insensitive traits which gave him extra evil interactions but he never uses them autonomously. These extra interactions do appear as whims though.

The Book Of Life will not get the Knight brothers into university but it will help university life in a huge way. The book replenishes all needs to the maximum in seconds so they can never need to sleep, go to the toilet, etc ever again. It's one of my favourite things in this game.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    @mercuryfoam Yes it is for that story :) I was really inspired by the train section in the FF7 remake hahah and I wanted to play around with the fx mod I just downloaded. That mod is soo cool :grin: so glad I finally got around to playing around with it so I ended up building this last night. It's actually doubled in size since that photo was taken. I'm building it on the 64x64 lot in BB because I wanted to test while I built it - not that it's actually functional haha (relies a lot on mods/cheats/imagination)

IvCAevh.png
    MqoBWYo.png
    d1vGPl3.png
    6ADqcKn.png

The outside is hideous as it is just a big grey box but the inside is shaping up quite nicely :) still have tonnes of work to do on it though
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    New family, or rather old family - the Calientes! Instead of going for the girls being raised by Katrina who isn't canon anyway, I went with their TS2 background instead, and have them being raised by their half-alien father, Flamenco. Looking at their memories in TS2, it looks like their mother died when they were kids and their father just before the game starts, so he would have been raising them through adolescence.

Full disclosure, I did make them from scratch instead of using the existing TS4 Calientes as a base. You end up having to change so much anyway (skin tone, Nina's entire face) that I figured it wasn't really worth the effort. Made Nestor Caliente and PT7 first, used genetics to make Flamenco and tweaked him to look as much like his portrait as possible, made one of the girls off him and then did the twin thing to get the other.

SQS17qC.png
    QOwXTAm.png

@mercuryfoam the weirdest part is that he's definitely gone for autonomous romantic interactions with all of them but Vlad! (I had Jamie and Johnny dating, then breaking up and staying friends after a string of bad dates. Jamie sets Johnny up with his friends-with-sometimes-benefits, Caleb, and now they're long-term together. And then while they're all out clubbing, Jamie autonomously passionately kisses Johnny. So apparently he wasn't as over him as expected!) And thank you! The snow globes took a lot of searching, haha. The bills are... ridiculous, but thankfully Jamie has something like $1.8m due to having a perfect garden before I got Seasons (he was selling stuff off for $25k a day). So, honestly, I don't really notice!

@GracieO312 wow, that subway is incredible!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited April 2020
    @AlwaysAsking Kathlyn only had 7 days left to live when I checked her - MCC said she had no bonus days (very sad as she was fitness level 7 and had completed 4 aspirations and I thought that might earn her something). I don't want any of my family to die off until I finish the challenge. The matriarch manages the garden which has death flowers (good work on gardening by Kathlyn)- so no danger from accidental deaths.

I could have kept Kathlyn in the house one more day - but I didn't want her to have less than a week left. SO I moved her out to her own house and into the unplayed section of manage households, which has aging off. She is in the house all the time because she visits constantly - visiting a lot, seems to be a thing with family when you play generationally. The siblings drop in all the time, at least 2 or 3 per day too.

I also didn't have to hire the babysitter - Venetian could have gone to daycare but she was so close to aging up, I wanted to keep on working on her skills and not miss all those hours while Tangerine and Titanium were at school and couldn't care for her. I play the challenges for structure and a starting point for ideas - I am not trying to claim the official finishers label from the creator of this challenge so although I don't usually cheat - a few bent rules sometimes happen to serve my story or to help me enjoy myself (which is supposed to be the point of playing I suppose).

McKinley still has her grandfather's looks - Vlad's genes are very strong! But I am enjoying seeing all the vampires out and about due to Kathlyn's triplets, their children and Caleb and his son etc. Its how I thought the pack might be.

Tonight I wanted to update on my vampire test save with Mina and Caleb.
    (this is my update with a wedding ;)

When I was last posting about them: Caleb and Mina lived together and had a toddler and baby boy. They were extreme helicopter parents. Mina was working as freelance photographer and owned a gallery store/ photo studio as well. Mina was unfortunately also having an affair with Morgyn Ember ( becasue Morgyn Ember!)

@ryttu3k and @Nushnushganay - I know both of you suggested inviting Morgyn into their relationship but Morgyn has a full red bar with Caleb and Caleb's relationship with Morgyn isn't much better (I feel maybe they are protesting their hate of each other slightly too much to be honest - some repressed feelings maybe??) but it just wasn't going to become a thing. Morgyn does what Morgyn does and is really hard to influence into the way you would like him to go.

Mina is rising up through all the vampire skills and knowledge and had tried to turn Judith Ward into a vampire last episode. Mina works on her photography skills, runs her shop and trains as a vampire and parents and manages her affair - she is absolutely an exhausting sim, she has 10 times the energy I have. At least Caleb is calm and a home body and their first child seems to take after him.

Caleb and Mina
    GiQODF4l.png

The camera swung around to this girl looking like this - I couldn't work out what was going on at first....
    B5vegwql.png
    But then...
    9yw10gHl.png
    at least I knew Mina was successful in turning someone.
    Judith as a vampire is very similar to Judith as a regular person to be honest.
    BqUMH1Dl.png
    Except the regular person doesn't start to flame in the sun.
    s1Hdd6Nl.png

Unfortunately, Mina doesn't actually "know" Judith so when we went round to her house to train her she couldn't get in as Judith lives in a celebrity house.

Their son aged up to a child and his best friend is Pierce Delgato. (He is a total Caleb clone but does have sweet pointy ears).
    iWjyevbl.png

Mina used them for a photo assignment along with Max.
    I suspect Max may have done some bullying as I have never seen a child look so sad.
    c8X44WQl.png
    aKLo6lel.png
    Max looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth - he's obviously up to something!
    j8wNHkJl.png

The second son aged to a toddler -
    they hovered over him doing the question mark thing again.
    deTNoAEl.png
    However, unlike their first son who was angelic - this one is wild and threw a tantrum. (I love the angry look he is giving Caleb - he has teenage attitude at 2!)
    cdqgJuLl.png

Caleb does most of the childcare (as he is at home all day and doesn't work plus it gives him an excuse to cook) but Mina loves her kids and spends lots of time with them when she isn't working. She and the toddler were having a really fun time laughing and using the flashcards when Caleb walked in and did this.
    TgkuZJzl.png

Her face though...
    yKzPFAJl.png

and his actually...
    Xb8c17Hl.png

I wish my sims could talk to me and tell me what the problems are!!

Despite it all ...
    Caleb wants another baby. His speech bubbles were cribs and bottles and nappies over and over. She didn't seem particularly enthused but soon baby number 3 was on the way.
    5JI1Du4l.png

Caleb gets super affectionate when Morgyn is around (I think he suspects what is happening even though he hasn't caught them yet.)
    DW8gCjYl.png

Morgyn was suitably unimpressed and was even more angry when Mina shared her "good news".
    bkeQ56Zl.png
    FQSZZPbl.png

He also argues with the wild toddler. (Mina had to take Morgyn to the photo studio to calm him down.)
    WpNQkHGl.png

To fulfil her aspiration Mina needs to turn and train vampires. Malcolm was invited around as he seem the type to enjoy being a vampire (all Mina's potential female friend candidates were pregnant and therefore ineligible.) He was happy and excited to be given the opportunity.
    SASIAH9l.png
    I love Caleb sitting there like yeah nothing out of the ordinary happening here.
    jqF5YfWl.png

A wedding - I promised here it is. You guys have done so many fabulous vampire weddings (which I felt I couldn't live up to) and I really couldn't get a good inspiration even though I adore this CC dress (by Colores Urbanos) . Then I decided Caleb is actually a romantic while Mina is NOT into sentiment or fancy ceremonies etc so I decided to go simple and use the romance festival. It seemed to suit them both. Lilith isn't there but she and Mina are way too similar and don't get on. Lilith only visits if Mina isn't there :( Also, I had Mina break up with Morgyn because it felt right finally.

All that said - these screenshots are some of my all-time favourites. I have sooo many it was so hard to cull.
    00FxgJzl.png
    tDlWCPcl.png
    yw0dWGVl.png
    CPc2Ou7l.png
    S2zNOT9l.png
    Romantic fringe selfie - this made me giggle more than it should.
    m7dcs1gl.png
    Oh Caleb's face - he is so happy.
    8T95OYHl.png
    SKzmHvol.png
    Got to have a good ole newly wed hiss...
    yasall3l.png

A few days later ..... sometimes sims 4 can be surprising...
    Morgyn turned up and had a "no one puts Morgyn in the corner" moment and passionately kissed Mina in front of Caleb and then left. (they were not a couple!!! They had broken up but obviously Morgyn wasn't happy with that.)
    Caleb lost it. And instead of trying to calm him down Mina started screaming and yelling at Caleb (at this point I hadn't pushed a key for over10 minutes - just watched my sims meltdown...)
    r9VGPEfl.png
    gCEbvVhl.png
    I thought it was all over for my favourite couple when ...
    pirzHLsl.png
    yep - she went into labour.
    Tj9E9R4l.png
    She had the last two at home but I decided that the safest thing to do was take them to the hospital.
    She checked in and then they both sat down and continued to shout at each other (awkward to be another sim in the waiting line I'm sure.)
    s1IgpVBl.png
    They continued to carry on fighting until she had to fly off to the birthing room (she goes as a bat everywhere)
    NiH6j3pl.png
    Caleb looked quite cute here even though he's fuming.
    2LCZzDal.png
    But then he started crying, it was huge sobs and my heart broke for him.
    poj2GJql.png

What happened next....
    The next day Malcolm came to visit and turned.
    m6uu8XQl.png
    hAYCFDMl.png
    Mina spent time training him.
    ngWxIyzl.png
    She couldn't get near her new daughter as Caleb was always there in front of her tending to the baby..
    d8Hwdnol.png
    I really didn't know what to do when Caleb just autonomously started being romantic to Mina again.
    TnrK6uKl.png
    I am glad he is such a sweetie - so are Mina and the children.
    e9m2xbUl.png
    Awww happy face again.
    mWILpiRl.png

Finally, Morgyn turned up at Mina's shop and....
    sorry guys - she was at it again. They just don't want to stop :(
    I got her to ask him to be just friends, he autonomously kissed her then she autonomously kissed him and the relationship bar went up. I have had to bow to the inevitable...
    3UGADlzl.png
    That is one smug face...
    bSIzRdMl.png

Post edited by Becka28 on
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @mercuryfoam thanks for your comments - Venetian was kid number 35 (22nd pregnancy). I play with pregnancy aging off. I checked in my library and I actually created the elder as an elder - I am a CAS addict and have so many sims I forget that I have made them half the time. I also have a huge amount of lovely sims other people have made too. I will have to age him down one time to see what sort of young adult he is.

McKinley Straud is the daughter of this sim:
    HJVUtmbl.png
    who has a bagful of attitude and an even scarier smile than McKinley. She is called Cream Straud and is the daughter of Kathlyn, my first matriarch and Vlad (one of triplets - yes I finally had triplets and they were Vlads - I think that qualifies as irony).

@GracieO312 love, love, love that train station! I have playable lots that are ugly on the outside and I have beautiful looking houses that are barely functional so I never worry too much about grey boxes if they give excellent screenshots like that!
    @ryttu3k I reallky love Dina and how you made her. I think you did a very good job of doing a sims 2 NIna but somehow, despite loving sims 2, I really love the sims 4 version of her. I like her curvy self and attitude.

@March306 the fertility trait doesn't seem to affect how easily someone gets pregnant - my sim seems to have the same issues with sometimes needing 4 tries to get pregnant but she does always have twins except for when there is no household slots left. I suppose I have the fertility lot trait too so that could be helping with the twins.

@KiniHokulani you are brave playing with pregnancy aging on _ I have never tried that especially not with the 100 babies save.

@Daephene sims will be sims but seriously crushing on Britany Cho! ewwww and his wife looks so lovely. He deserved that side eye from Father winter!!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited April 2020
    Today my first legacy's heir died
    erYYoBG.png

And my new heir, Madalyn, feels so sad...
    pYGKO9T.png

Good thing she found a new friend
    FFOZcHL.png

RojyZSy.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited April 2020
    @DeafSimmer Just finished reading this next installment. Seems Cassiopeia's adventures are about to begin, while Astraea and Kai's are heating up. :) Looking forward to the next installment, as usual. Keep up the good work. :)
    Found another new installment on p668. All I can say about the Rock Star's behavior is 'some men dare take what they want.' Definitely a Bad Boy. LOL It will be interesting what happens between these two. Will her crush grow deeper, or will she see him for who is really is — or who he appears to be? You alluded to a tender inner self for him. Good job, you've got me longing for the next installment. Kudos.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam @ryttu3k @Becka28 it's evolved....

bPyXGzy.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I would like to post on the latest happenings with my Cantrell family, since they left uni, but imjur is acting up today. Not certain why, but I can't seem to access my pictures gallery there. :'( Oh, well tomorrow is another day.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Becka28 Oh I swear, Brytani is my least favorite celebrity. But I do really like where I intend to take that story next. Hopefully the game cooperates.
    That dress is lovely! The vampire child is so cute! Sounds like you're going to be having drama there for a while.

@ryttu3k Those definitely look more like the Sims 2 Caliente sisters. Great work!
    Also the banner looked awesome and your Diego is gorgeous.

@mercuryfoam I'm trying to pick up the habit of at least a minimal introduction if I haven't posted about that household in a few weeks. I had thirteen households this rotation and didn't play or post for multiple weeks in Jan/Feb, so I figure even those who've been in this thread for ages would have trouble remembering some of my families. And we are always gaining new faces around here.
    Also from a few days back, yes Curtis has very strange taste if that's what repels him! She's very pretty.

@Magnezone Whoops! Definitely a learning experience for your sister there.

@GraniteFallsLover123 I didn't know you could have that many levels in a bunker either. Good to know, for my evil siren's underground lair...
    Was this your first alien abduction?

@KiniHokulani Those are some pretty sims! I love the alien. I was sad when my sim had children with an alien and they were born with a human skin tone. BTW, I'm pretty sure that if your sim lives on a lot with the ley line trait, it can cause twins even if they are conceived elsewhere. Unless MCCC prevents changes during the pregnancy somehow.

@Ellupelluellu What a sweet little family!

@Nushnushganay That is a great shot of Wolfgang. At this point I don't read offsite posts (I'd get sucked in to the other site and never get anything done) but I do enjoy seeing the snippets of your story.

@GracieO312 That sim looks really cool. Are those cc tattoos? The train station and interior are really cool.

@sarabeth2984 The Benali apartment looks great! Also I love the treehouse idea. Very creative! Ever since tiny living came out I've been thinking I would have preferred a treehouse building pack. Love the way you made it work though.

@March306 I find the best way to get twins is not to want them. :) The second best is to have the ley line lot trait and the fertile reward at the same time - I've never had a single birth with that combination in my game. I have not been able to intentionally have triplets. But yeah, I don't think Athena always got pregnant the first time with the fertile trait either.

@jonilla1 Great pictures! I love the father's expressions.

@Daravi Charlotte's very pretty! And a little scary.

@SwanSong93 Welcome to the thread! Looks like your sims are doing well in love at the moment.

@AlwaysAsking I knew you'd want to see more of him. And yeah, I like my grumpy old men club too.
    So with famous sims if you're below a certain friendship level you can only do certain interactions. They didn't have a high enough bar with Derrick or Gerardo for them to show up in the phone book, even though they had met. I'm not actually sure if Finnian is famous enough for that to be a problem or not. Been too long since I played that household.
    In my last update, I had to work hard to get Erick and Brytani to have high enough relationship bars that he could contact her the next day. He had to stay late and still didn't get his work tasks done for the day because I wasted so much time befriending her.

@DeafSimmer I love creepy ghost Storm. Go Astraea!

@BlueSeaWaves The story is moving fast. Poor Sylvia. Hope she catches them soon!

@barley57 Welcome to the thread! Cute sims! And names. Looks like they had a beautiful wedding.

@AngeliqueAdelaide Ok, that explanation from Laena helped out a lot. I'd gotten behind on your story and wasn't sure what was going on. So now I feel caught up, and you're moving to different sims, lol. Oh well, I'll catch up there too. That's a very nice picture of Laena at the end of your post. She's quite pretty.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice sim! I love her eyes.

@Dust_Bunny2010 At this point I only have the tree sticker behind the grandkids pictures. Athena and her kids are on this wall:
    GDlXsTC.png
    Some day when I have a smaller family I may use that sticker for a more complete family tree. This one is just too big!
    Good to see Luise let Dino in on some things. Hopefully that will make things easier between them.
    I forgot they fixed lighthouse woohoo in a patch, one of my more amorous couples will have to try it out.

@calaprfy I have never created a Book of Life before. Is it based on writing skill or do you have to finish the author aspiration?

@telmarina Dolphins would definitely help cheer me up!

@DoodlyDoofus Wow that was a lot of pregnant sims at one shower. Poor Julia. I'm sure her robot will never forget her birthday, once she creates life.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2020
    Okay. Done. Mostly just minor adjustments. They are all on the gallery if anyone's interested.

The three buildings with most dramatic improvement are definitely the Wyvern Hall, Drake Hall and the Maritime Manor. All those three was rather... awful in planning and layout. Darkwing House is quirky, but actually fairly workable in default mode. I rearranged things anyway, but...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Hey, Simmers. Just a short little update, since I only play for a little while earlier. I might play later tonight. It's nice out, and we want to get some fresh air.

Dakota seems sad. I've noticed her work-out efforts and healthy eating efforts are working. Although she ate a few bites of cake and suddenly had a belly! :faint: Otherwise, I think she's almost looked *too* thin. It amazes me how some sims are so affected by diet, though, just like IRL!

yHIIuUm.png

Dakota could do her homework ANYWHERE in the house, but she chooses to do it in her cousin's house. (Todd and Karlie's son, Jasper, is her first cousin). I really can't wait for her to be a mommy - I think she'll be a great one. I really want her to live at least one term in the dorms before she enters motherhood! She needs to play the field a bit longer. Luckily she has a little cousin and nephew to help with the baby fever.

9338P7a.png

90OMnBT.png

Poor Yogi had to go to the vet ... and now he has to wear a cone since money's tight with Dakota and Brianna saving to move out and go to college.

9QDlNMV.png

Poor kitty.

NU5HpJJ.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @Daephene Thank you! She's one of my faves and nope they are from GTW (just one of the standard variants)

It's slowly progressing :smiley:

There's no getting off this train!!
    aN9TbyC.jpg
    Still playing around with the motion blur effect but looks great for storytelling :)
    tFOtUaT.jpg
    Post edited by GracieO312 on
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Today, I started playing Sims 4 again after having taken a break. I play both Don and a vampire named Demonte. Below is Don napping happily on a beach in Sulani having spent the entire day with Clara Bjergsen (napping close by on the water), who is his only friend for now. Autonomy is on full and he's been having a social blast. Before coming to the beach, they were at a gathering up by the temple. I had gone to Sulani in the middle of GeekCon (Clara invited Don) which meant that a bunch of the natives were firedancing and hanging around the bonfire still wearing cosplay headwear - such as a Darth Vader helmet. Anyway, since the Active trait is still broken/buggy, Don is currently an outdoor enthusiast instead of a fitness freak. Still non-committal and a romantic though.

ATY67YG.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    Ok,for now I may have a strategy, lol I'm going to make sure I finish one page of comments, and then let myself put up an update of my own, As it is I'm not putting much up at all. I don't have a Thorne and Don one ready yet, and anyway I want to put up a silly one about the new aged down teen save we are putting together! (Thank you to @ryttu3k for the idea and organization of the project!) ryttu3k, you are now @ 'd 3 times in this posr! lol, not counting right there when I didn't put the @ symbol ;)

This is page 667

If possible I will put up some more comments later, because I've gotten several mentions today that are on pg 668

@SwanSong93

Wow! You have some nice couples in your game 😊

Are Garrett and Manuel Sims that you made? Or kids of Sims you made?

I'm always interested to know where Sims come from, lol

What is the new baby's name?

And how do Cassandra and Malcolm get along? And evil snob with a gloomy girlfriend, lol. Could be interesting.

@jonilla1

Wow! A lot happened in your game. Graduation, marriage, baby, and then a death. I think you covered everything that can happen in a Sim life, lol

What's the new baby's name? She's an adorable toddler 🥰

@DoodlyDoofus

My condolences on missing page 666 🤣

And omg at "Wow, you can't just ask people why their skin isn't a certain color."

I'm dying 😂 Good one 😅

@March306

I just looovvveee how the freckles are continuing through the 100 babies challenge. I'm going to be sad if the next matriarch doesn't have them 😔 lol! 😄

Emelia makes pretty children! (ok young adults)

Abby is adorable ❤️

The fertility issues are frustrating. Is she an adult now? It seems to me (just from watching this thread) that once they are adults it's harder for them to get pregnant 🤔

And wow! You have another Huntington III? Holy moly! J is the original dad of Neal 1 I assume?

@floridameercat

That seems like unfortunate timing. 😔 The baby will only be a child when the parents pass away.

@sarabeth2984

I agree that Burt is a living legend! I just doubt that any of my children know who he is, ages 35 thru 19, and I always had a crush on him too 😅

They all know who Sting is, the singer, so that's something at least. My 28 year old actually knows Sting's really name. He was an Easter egg in some video game he played a million years ago, and my son recognized him as such 😉

I read a bunch of your replies on the comments I left in your gallery. Thanks so much! It would be awesome if using an @ in the gallery would actually do something, wouldn't it?

Thanks Soooo much for all of your comments on my stuff. You are too sweet.

If you come up with clubs can you let me know who you put in which club? Actually, who are you putting in each world?

It seems like half a zillion of the new teens are from Windenburg. I don't know if I can actually fit all of them in Windenburg. 😄

I guess I'll have to move my own families out of Windenburg to make room.

I didn't put all of my city kids in the city. I have Diego and Anaya's families in Oasis Springs, and I can't decide if I should put them in the city kids' clubs or an Oasis Springs one 🤔

Such problems, right? Lmao. The other problem is that I only have 3 kids for a Brindleton Bay club. Brent, Brant and Caterina. So maybe I should put Windenburg teens in that club, but which ones? 🤔

I'd welcome any ideas that you have 😊

@ryttu3k I'd love opinions from you too for that matter 😄 Where are you putting families? If you made clubs, how would you decide who to put in them?

I put the Kalani family in Sulani. So I don't know if I should put Mitchell with an Oasis Springs club. There are no other Sulani teens at this point anyway. 🤔

Ok, I rambled about my problems enough 😅

The pictures of the Benali apartment are great! Right now I have them in a really nice penthouse that I made, because I figured Amir would be the richest Sim of the new bunch. But I like this place, so maybe I'll put J's family in the penthouse when we get him? 🤔

The treehouse is adorable ❤️ It's way bigger than I thought it was. What size lot is it on? I swear I saw you say it was a 15x20 somewhere, but now I don't see that 😅

@Gracie0305

I love your train station! I don't use mods or CC and I made a little subway station a while ago. It's ok, but with the stuff you use yours is sooooo amazing!

@Daephene

Ok! I can't wait to see the payback, because he will deserve it!

Especially because Brytani Cho? Lol 😄

I did lmao at the "great way to keep this relationship secret"

The ice skating is cute! And I guess you have death by weather turned off 😅 Skating in a short pants scout uniform seems foolhardy.

And wow, what happens when a child sees their parent cheating? I've never had that happen.

Lmao at Father Winter giving him that look. Awesome 👍

@Nushnushganay

Yay! Another chapter! I'll check it out shortly 😊 I can't imagine why Wolfgang would make her feel uneasy 🤔 Being serious here, not sarcastic 😄

Awwwww @Ellupelluellu

Thank you so much for posting the pictures of Evie and Jasper and Jonathan ❤️

I am living vicariously through your game because I don't let Jasper have kids in my game yet 😅

Tee hee hee that you got caught in your own trap 😄

I'm glad to see the "pink boys" eventually changed into swimming suits 😂 Definitely worth it for Jasper 😉

I love that Jonathan is a little Jasper clone 😅

And I totally love how Jonathan made it to his bed, but not quite into it. That's a tired little man 🥰

@delphy

Wow! Is the toddler stuck in that lipstick in every outfit category? I don't know what I'd do. Maybe age it to child in CAS to see if I could get rid of it, then age it back down?

Good news about your cowplant 🤣

@KiniHokulani

Part 2!

I can't believe you're adding to your bills!! 😄

But having that tiny living house is an awesome idea! Was the matriarch high skilled in painting or writing when she started? How high is she now?

I've noticed that if my master painter Jasper does original paint from reference paintings he's more likely to get close to $4000 for his paintings. Although he gets that much on some of the game's paintings too. Less often though.

I really can't get over how good looking all of these kids are! I also can't believe that Sim!Kini ever has bad looking children, she's so pretty, and from those I see here they are drop dead gorgeous 😳

Even the townie kids are wonderful! It is odd that Don's kid aged up pudgy 🤔 I thought that parent's genetics played a big part in their children's physique. And neither parent is heavy.

I know it really frustrates a lot of players when toddlers age up to pudgy kids, because it's so hard to thin kids out. A few of us think that playing on the monkey bars helps make them thinner, and playing basketball and soccer makes them age up really muscular.

He does look much better by the time he aged to young adult. What had you been making him do? Treadmill? I'll tell you what, after seeing what @ Ellupelluella 's autonomous Sims looked like (after her challenge of only controlling one Sim in a house of 8) from using the punching bag. Her Malcolm looked like my spare Don, or probably bigger, and her Wolfgang was unbelievable! Plus, seeing what my "spare Don" looked like (the one I made for Jasper to paint pictures of) after endlessly using their punching bag, I'm convinced that it's the best thing ever!

Look at "Spare Don" 😳

EEhW7zD.png

He got that way because I totally ignored him after Jasper was done painting them. Jasper and Thorne both left to go to work every evening (athlete and entertainer) and I was getting Jasper's girlfriend Laney going in her freelance photographer career. I never checked on or did anything with Don, but noticed that he was always downstairs boxing. Well, one morning I noticed him without his shirt on 😳😯

Compare that to "real Don" who seems to have gotten smaller than he usually is, because he didn't work out at all while he was pregnant, and rarely when Kalila was an infant

ZTSOCb3.png

So... moral of the story, make them box 🤣 Or just provide a punching bag, because Malcolm doesn't have any traits that would make him want to work out, and her's did it constantly.

Ok, so after that tangent 😅 You don't change anyone's appearance after they age to young adult? Is that what's normally done? I'd never be able to do that 😄 I ask because you mentioned that you'd changed Don's son's shirt as if it was strange to do so.

My people age up Horrifically! Lmao. But I think you guys with MCCC have the super bad clothes and hair (cat ears? Really?) blocked from use right?

Wow about Akira's daughter! How did you go about calming her?

Victor's sons! Holy moley!! Such awesome facial structure! Also, lol, I just noticed that the kid's names start with the same letter as their dads 😂 Whose last names are you giving them? I'd be using the dads' last name for sure! So much less confusing 😁

Even Mortimer's sons are handsome! And I pretty much thought that was impossible to do 🤣

It is sad that the pre-mades are dying off, but a few people in this thread ( who use mccc) have decendants, that carry on the family name. So they use them in their challenges and marriages. That's always nice, because you can try to see the genetics of the original pre-made in the new children. Perhaps you have decendants in your game because you use mccc?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next few kids. Erwin's? Lol And Malcolm's? Well, even Joachim is kinda goofy looking. I can't remember, did you get Sergio yet? His children seem to be attractive, despite the fact that he doesn't want them 😄

Ummm, I hope that Salim's child is last. I've seen his children, they are beautiful!! Max and Hugo? Hmmm, not as much 😅

I think it's adorable that she has the picture of J next to her bed. Can you imagine that in rl? 😂😅 Talk about making the latest victim feel welcome 😉 Do you know the Prince song Little Red Corvette? That mentions that the girl has pictures of "the jockeys that were there before me" by her bed 😄 Rather intimidating considering how handsome J is 😉

Weird that Makoa is boring. But I hear that about some pre-mades. I think the ones with basically no faults are the boring ones.

And yeah, your teens who were helpful don't seem to all have the same traits. I guess it's combinations of traits that do it. The erratic one seems especially odd 😂

@ryttu3k (3rd mention in this post btw)

I'm not particularly stretching myself thin for the sake of the project, but more for myself. I want to finish the others before I do Don, because I want him and his family to be perfect! 😅 And it looks like I might get to do Thorne too! 😊 I figured I should wait to see if someone with GF wanted to do him, but I definitely will if no one else wants him. In case you can't tell, I'm pretty fond of him 😉

Also! I'm already setting up that save and loving it soooo much. Except for the issues I was discussing up in the remarks to sarabeth2984 😅

There simply are too many Windenburg teens, and not nearly enough Brindleton Bay ones.

I do have a question though. The save I'm using is the one I have with my cured vampires. And I love this Caleb's relationship with Nico. I can't get your set, as they are vampires, but I can definitely age down my Lilith and Caleb and Nico to teens.

Could you upload your Vatore parents by themselves for a minute so I can grab them? I can't even add vampires to my game long enough to separate the vampires from humans. I discovered that with AngeliqueAdelaide's Don's children. She "cured" hers, and uploaded them for me again.

I wouldn't want your Vatore teens, because of Nico (and to a lesser degree because of Lilith's guy Jude) but I'd love the parents you made! Please let me know what you think we could do. Maybe like we did the night you helped me with my Victorian house?

If they won't attach in CAS (which is completely arbitrarily random for me) I'm planning to install mccc for a couple of hours soon, to fix some current broken relationships, so I'm sure I could attach them as parents that way, right?

I too hope Diego makes the cut this week, but then Don might get booted. 🤔 I'm not sure which one is entertaining me more. You write both of them so well! I don't want either of them to go!

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Oh, lucky me! Imjur is back and functioning. Yay!

After the graduation ceremony and their now traditional brunch was over the five contemplated where to go from there. They spent the past four years together, through thick and thin. They endured Erik's endless crowds and his Obsessed Fans, who rarely bathed and had a strange penchant for showing up sans any clothing, as if the dorm was a clothing optional place. "Well, we've reached a crossroads," Aaron said. "Can't go home again, that would just be too weird. Too old to have our parents tell me what to do."
    "I agree," Erik said. "Breaking up this group is also kinda weird."
    "Yeah, all of you have somebody. Me?" Joey spoke up. "I've got myself and my Doctorate degree. So cozy, just the two of us. It's okay we're happy."
    "I don't think that will be necessary," Brianna said, looking passed Joey. Was he okay? "You have all been aware things are getting rather serious between Spock and me. Well, we've talked it over. He's come into a very large inheritance and I'm not talking Simoleons. He's inherited a Castle Keep. He just spent the last four years renovating it. There's plenty of room. He says he'd be more than happy to have roommates."
    e3ZdGwn.jpg
    HerMMrs.jpg

Since graduation took place on New Year's Eve, the group was glad to have a place to ring in the New Year. What was dubbed as the family room was quite spacious.
    kHIhVyi.jpg
    SOQZyxj.jpg
    j7wzgVy.jpg

They all got settled in, including Sandi Beeches, Aaron's new girlfriend. Aaron managed to get a job at the Justice Department as a judge. Joey got into Med School and Erik made a few more albums.
    GP1AMTc.jpg
    6uFWJye.jpg

Album covers
    On My Own
    GNLlF95.jpg

What Is Love?
    SK9LrEv.jpg

With Or Without You
    L38UqPe.jpg

If No One Will Listen
    ztPNH1I.jpg

Both Aaron and Joey were on what seemed like a fast-tract. Raises and promotions prevailed. Before he knew it, Joey had passed the tests and he became an Intern. This meant long hours. While both Spock and Aaron were home from work no later than 5 pm, Joey worked until 8 pm on any given night. Erik kept busy with photoshoots and concerts. Aaron came home from court one day barely able to contain his excitement. He had just been made Chief of Justices. That evening, Erik had a concert. They all accompanied their resident celebrity to the Rock 'N Roll venue in NewCrest. Erik's vocals were in the best form ever. The crowd was huge. At one point, Aaron grabbed Sandi by the hand and pulled her aside.

"But, Aaron, I can't see the stage from here," Sandi said, frowning. "I was really enjoying the concert. Your brother is quite the showman."
    "Yes. Yes, he is, but I have something I wanted to say to you that simply can't wait any longer."
    "Oh?'
    "Sandi, you know how I feel about you. And you also know that I have waited until I was in a position before I made our relationship more permanent. Well, with this promotion I am eager to ask you this." Aaron got down on a knee.

"Sandi, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"
    6Bu9W4D.jpg
    "Oh, my goodness, let me think about this for a minute."
    lxfAkrX.jpg
    frRBgjM.jpg
    "Yes, oh yes," she cried as she lept into his arms.
    FJUQVqD.jpg

More to come …

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    delphydelphy Posts: 55 Member
    @delphy

Wow! Is the toddler stuck in that lipstick in every outfit category? I don't know what I'd do. Maybe age it to child in CAS to see if I could get rid of it, then age it back down?

Good news about your cowplant 🤣

I hadn't thought to try that. I took her into CAS to try and fix her but didn't think to try aging her up and fix and then back down. Because yes it is every outfit. And she looks like a clown. :(

And yes very glad the Cowplant A: is still alive, (this is my third one finiky eaters that they are) and B: no cowplant deaths!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    The number of covid-19 death in my country reached 40 today. No signs of it ending anytime soon.

@Daephene
    Sorry for being inconvenient :D Try as I might, I just can´t get away from rotational play. I started this save with one played household, I have over 10 now and the number keeps growing. I am incorrigible :D
    You might have met Christine and her sisters before, but as it´s been months, I am not expecting anyone to recall then. I´ll be adding a small introduction every time someone not seen before in this save makes an appearance. Esme and Dominic down, 12 more to go.
    All of Morgyn´s kids across my different saves are pretty. The sanest, most responsible bunch they may not be, but no one can say that they aren´t lovely.

@mercuryfoam
    Bystanders tend to react to the fire itself, not to the person starting it - unless it´s another person you set on fire, in which case you´ll lose some reputation and relationship with both the victim and whoever witnessed you cast the spell. If the regular arson causes reputation loss, then it´s so small that I haven´t noticed it. I don´t think I have ever gotten a text about a spellcaster misbehaving, the way it´s with vampires and texts accusing them of drinking without permission. Laena is staying out of spotlight, so I don´t know how it would impact celebrity status. My other pet arsonist, Esme, is a celebrity, but no one saw her practicing her craft or her fight with Vlad, it´s possible that there may have been reaction, had it happened in broad daylight.

@sarabeth2984
    Ray is married to Jade Rosa in mine. I aged his mom Geeta down to an adult - she is married to Marcus Flex, they have 3 kids and yet another baby on the way. MCCC occasionally informs me that they are having difficulties because of Marcus´s wandering eye, but they are sticking together.
    The Benali´s new appartment looks million times better than the old one, so cozy and colorful!
    You don´t need to wait for any longer, because the next part is already up. All should become clear now.

@Becka28
    Wow, what a rollercoaster of an update for Mina and Caleb!
    Judith Ward as a a vampire, what a terryfying, but an oddly fitting thought (she is married to a vampire in my current save, so it might be her future too).
    Bad Morgyn, walking around all smug and handsome while ruining people´s marriages.
    Congrats for a new baby, a wedding and two new vampires! Hopefully Caleb, Mina and Morgyn can sort their relationships out in a way that does not involve murder.

The rest of answers will be there tomorrow! Stay safe and sane!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @Daephene To be able to write the Book Of Life you need to complete the author aspiration. But the sim who completes it can only write this book for other sims, not themselves. It's like binding with the voodoo doll.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top