Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Update time

The latest addition to the family is named Zelda.
    VE0AlwW.png
    aGEUd7d.png
    I am so glad that Zahara likes for things to be neat too.
    dAgSIw9.png
    Zyaid looks like he is so much pain trying to lift weights.
    kq5eES6.png
    The twins love to workout together.
    3eSKQxO.png
    I love how attentive Zy is with the little ones.
    5QYygkw.png
    Zahara has chosen her favorite. She just loves spending time with Zoe.
    niMLwLl.png
    They are so cute when they interact.
    CiKGUGm.png
    I don't know what Zoe thinks of Zelda.
    Zng5Jp7.png
    She is always wanting attention.
    C9qolct.png
    Zy is trying to work on his career as an artist. It has been hard with all the babies they have had.
    o5qX2v0.png
    I thought this was cute. I caught Sade and Zyaid swinging together.
    SCe2q3d.png
    Birthday Time!
    The triplets have aged up.Zoe
    fo186QN.png
    Zack
    C0Bt4eI.png
    Zuri
    lLOfiyE.png
    Cake time for those that stayed around.
    NETj3ZP.png
    So far I have been able to keep Zyden away from the family. So things have been way less stressful.
    ]
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    The finished gen 8 house is now up on my gallery :EthanHS
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Rebuild Willow Creek: Gen 1 (The Update of SO MANY Birthdays)

As summer neared its end, the Creeks decided to take advantage of the heat before it was gone and walked over to the neighborhood pool. They looked so excited to be out of the house for once :lol:
    e1.png

e2.png

Mac -- the kid who's never been swimming before in his entire life -- went straight for the diving board.
    e3.png

Annnd I saw that coming. Oof that's gotta hurt :grimace:
    e4.png

Acer took to swimming like a fish to water. Lauren didn't even try -- she just kept an eye on the boys and worked on her tan. not that I blame her, the older I get the more I prefer just floating around in peace too :lol:
    e5.png

The boys eventually tired themselves out after racing laps around the pool. Of course our pro-swimmer Acer won...
    e6.png

...which is really ironic considering his inner neat-freak hated it lol.
    e8.png

The boys took a lemonade break. Acer gloated about his swimming skills the whole time -- modesty isn't his strong suit :tongue:
    e7.png

With the kids busy arguing (and not in danger of drowning), Cam and Lauren had a sweet moment alone :blush:
    e10.png

The family was all swimmed-out, but I still felt bad about never really letting them go anywhere, so they picked up the toddler from daycare and visited the library as well :smile:
    e11.png

Our creative heir had a blast making a mess some summer-y arts & crafts.
    e12.png

The child genius made a bunch of health potions for quick school day breakfasts. I swear, this kid makes my life so much easier.
    e13.png

Acer's experimenting also caught the attention of some pretty girls over in the reading corner :smirk: (The one in purple is @Heckstress17 's simself daughter!)
    e14.png

I didn't forget about Packard this time! He actually maxed his mental skill--and all of his other skills, for that matter--SEVERAL days before his birthday...and I didn't even try :expressionless: I should be happy, but I'm lowkey mad because I had to grind so hard to max out the other kids lol.
    e15.png

All of the excitement must've tired Packard out -- he didn't even make it to the bed before he passed out :lol:
    e16.png

Mac got a keyboard for his birthday, and it quickly became his favorite hobby. Unfortunately for the rest of us, he's not very good :grimace:
    e17.png

At least Packard likes it, 'cause he has to share a room with Mac and can't get away from it :lol:
    e18.png

Packard really started to grow on me, actually. He's a super easy tod -- he doesn't throw tantrums or make messes, he basically skilled himself up, and he's just always around watching but keeping to himself.
    e19.png

This is how I imagine working from home is going for parents right now -- the toddler is randomly imitating the dog, and the dog's barking in confusion, all while you're trying to do something important :joy: Packard's a good kid, but he's still a little weirdo :lol:
    e20.png

On the bright side, Cam powered through the distractions and finished his aspiration!
    e21.png

Summer went by quickly and school was back in session. Mac was super excited to start school and make lots of friends, and Acer had plenty of advice to give him.
    e22.png

Acer's advice started with cleaning up your messes before leaving the house and how to properly wash the dishes -- he looks like a proud parent :lol:
    e23.png

I almost missed the neglected child Packard's birthday, so I had Lauren whip up a cake real quick, hoping to have a little family party before the boys left for school. That obviously didn't happen -- they started leaving just as he started blowing out the candles :unamused:
    e24.png

Packard blew out the candles anyway. Cam was still asleep, but at least Lauren was there to celebrate with him :grimace:
    e25.png

He's definitely an oddball in personality. He was a wild toddler, now he's a lazy kid. At least the whiz kid aspiration makes sense -- he is a really quick learner. He reminds me a little bit of Lip Gallagher from Shameless -- he has high aspirations but will take every shortcut he can to get there lol.
    e26.png

I gave him a makeover, trying to embrace his "lazy but smart" attitude. I think he's pretty cute!
    e27.png

Dad gave him a birthday hug as soon as he woke up. That makes up for sleeping through the super last-minute birthday party, right? :sweat_smile:
    e28.png

That's when all the school notifications started rolling in...first Acer called Cam asking what to do about some bullies, then the school itself called to inform Cam & Lauren about the bullying, and once the kids got home, Mac fessed up to witnessing the bullying and not knowing how to handle it. My poor smart baby :frowning:
    e29.png

e30.png

e31.png

He was definitely in a mood that night. He's a stress-cleaner lol
    e32.png

Cam tried to lighten the mood with a movie night. It definitely seemed to help :smile:
    e33.png

Lauren's birthday was next in the back-to-back birthdays (seriously, there were like three birthdays in three days -- do you know how much cake that is??? Too much cake!).
    e34.png

Everyone was there to cheer her into full adulthood. She aged with absolute grace like the queen she is :heart:
    e35.png

After her adult makeover, she asked Cam what he thought...
    e36.png

"Absolutely perfect, as always." :heart: (I usually don't think that sim women age well, but I'm convinced that Lauren is an immortal GODDESS.)
    e37.png

The next day was our oldest kid's birthday -- that's right, our first teen!! I felt the occasion called for more than just a cake-on-the-kitchen-counter, so Lauren organized a birthday party at the park and invited all of his school friends.
    04-16-20_10-53-43-pm.png

Okay, so he doesn't have a lot of friends, but he does have a few! Turns out he knows a couple of teenage girls -- the one in the background is a premade (I think Billie Jang from city living?), and the one absolutely stealing the spotlight is @Heckstress17 's sim daughter, Laura (I'm awful with names so correct me if I'm wrong), who is absolutely GORGEOUS by the way :love: The blond boy is her sim son, Ryan, and Acer's closest friend right now.
    e38.png

They party lasted a grand total of about five minutes before a thunderstorm suddenly rolled in...went from 0 to 100 REAL quick :flushed:
    e39.png

Mac and Packard straight-up just ran away, meanwhile Cam and Lauren are still playing cards in the background AND the birthday candles are somehow still lit :lol: Only in the Sims, folks.
    e40.png

They very quickly relocated the party to the indoors. Everyone was super tense because of the storm, so Acer just blew out the candles and called off the party.
    e41.png

Unsurprisingly, he got the Genius trait. His aspiration did surprise me, though -- he's a little love bug :heart: For a "spare," I'm really happy with how he's turning out.
    e42.png

And here he is in all of his acne-ridden teen glory! He has a more studious look, and he finally got a hair cut :lol: Also, we can now say for certain that he is 100% Cam and definitely not going to be heir. :tongue:
    e43.png
    @SimmingKim Vincent & Raid definitely look identical to me! I wonder if they'll look like Landon and Gunner when they grow up, or if they'll be a different mix of their parents. I love that Landon & Gunner have really different styles -- it definitely helps tell them apart.

@carlimact Regina and Dalton make pretty good parents, especially having to deal with twins right off the bat -- that's always a struggle. Coffee and microwave meals are the keys to success lol. AHH the tods are so adorable!! I adore Hazel's purple eyes and sweet demeanor, but I like Hannah's more colorful, "loud" style. Aw poor Regina, hopefully she can get a proper vacation when the tods grow up. "Hazel, we don't play in the toilet. We play with blocks and toys!" -- LOL. I love that. Congrats to Regina on her promotion! The gardening career is looking really fun. I need another update!!

@EMSimmer30 I'm so glad you finally got an heir! All of the older kids look great, but I know you really wanted a redhead - and I totally don't blame you. Hudson is a super cute kid, I'm sure she'll make a great heir. OMG another pregnancy?? I'm with Hunter on that one :lol: Oh man, and Chester passed away before getting to spend much time with his youngest kiddos, that's so sad :confused: Hilary and Hollie are gorgeous, but OMG Hudson definitely takes the cake as most gorgeous of the fam :love:

@amadazulsim Zelda's a little cutie pie, that hair is so adorable on tods! Is it one of the conversions they did or cc? It's nice seeing the fam spend so much time together. Zoe is my fav of the toddlers too, I'm glad you chose her for heir :smiley: I think she's the cutest of the triplets as kids too -- I can't wait to see what she looks like as a teen!
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ Packard is very adorable. I loved how you tell the story for each of the family members. I can really get into their little home and witness their lives. Its a fun and beautiful thing.

Vincent & Raid might be identical too. They don't have the green eyes that their older brothers have though. Its fun rolling the dice for their personalities as they age. I never know what to expect. I think, as it stands now, Colten might be the heir I've chosen. We'll see how he turns out as teenager.

I've been caught up in another non-Sim game for the last few days. You are all wonderful. If I've missed someone's comment or update, I'm so sorry. <3
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Comments! Debating if I wanna post an update now, or play a bit more then update... Oh and @JordanNicoleJJ asked me to upload my current family so her sims could have some friends :lol: and honestly my sims never have friends unless I place your guys' families in my game. So If anyone wants to upload their family to be my sims friends please do! lol

@amadazulsim - I'm so envious of how lively and drama filled your sims lives are. I swear my sims have never done anything without me having a hand in. I know your family isn't the picture perfect fam at the moment :joy: but I swear it's better this way. Much more entertaining! Zelda is so cute, and you've continued to do a great job coming up with Z names. Zyaid looks like me when I workout :lol: It's pretty cool that that's something he and his twin sister enjoy doing together. Zahara looks like she's got a good dose of maternal instinct. I loved seeing her interact with his younger siblings. Also super cute toddler room! I had completely forgot Zy is an artist. Maybe now that things have seemed to settle down in his personal life he can focus more on that. Sade got so lucky that the triplets all take after her lol! She should be able to keep her secret :wink: Do you have a fav kiddo yet?

@JordanNicoleJJ - Yessssssssss I needed this update! Your neighborhood pool is perfect. It looks so much like the community pool that was across from my old house. I loved seeing Mac and Acer's friendly competition, even if Acer was a tad grossed out lol Your family time at the library was the cutest :heart: Your kid friendly area is adorable. Aw! Laura :heart: You got hers and my sons name right :smiley: I'm terrible at remembering names too so I wouldn't have been mad if you didn't remember lol. Packard is like the perfect oopsie baby. Never disturbing anyone, skilling up on his own :lol: I hope the oopsie baby in my family this gen takes after him. It's cute that he's the only fan of his brother's keyboard playing. I seriously love this family. And I'm super jealous of how well decorated, and seemingly roomer your house is. I hate the interior of my house this gen. I'm busting my a** trying to get 20k in reserve to reach Trey's "fabulously wealthy" aspiration, so everything's super basic :tired_face: Anyway, wow the boys had one heck of a day at school :worried: Stupid bullies :rage: Lauren looks great as an adult! omg your so awesome throwing that birthday party at the park. I hate that it got rained out, but it's the thought that counts. The pic of the boys running away was too funny :lol: And awww I'm super glad Laura becomes a pretty teen, because I designed her to be like her child self, so for all I know the sims genetics could've made her hideous as a teen :joy: Glad that's not the case, the makeover you gave her is adorable too. Oh Acer... you really are a clone of your father... which isn't a horrible thing, but definitely axes him out as the heir. :neutral:

@SimmingKim - I've been playing other games this week too :smile: Vincent and Raid are so cute!! Mom's blonde hair is totally a dominant gene, and it appears having identical twins is another genetic trait for this family :lol: Landon and Gunner are handsome teens. Their differing styles are great but omg I can't believe innocent looking Landon is already trying to start a family :joy: That's just too funny.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hey everyone! Still here and loving all the updates and watching your families grow! It's nice to log on and catch up. Real life has been hectic and I haven't had a chance to play, just work.
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @amadazulsim Shift Tab OMG I had no idea...and I've been playing sims forever. So many babies in that house, but they are all so cute! I really like how the triplets aged up.

@JordanNicoleJJ Do you find yourself getting a little freaked out when your sims get too close to other sims? I have to keep reminding myself that my sims don't have to social distance...hehe. I love your pool. I never noticed that fence before and it's perfect for the pool. Me too Lauren, me too! When I was younger we used to always take vacation at the lake. We'd of course dream about buying our own lake houses. I always thought what's the point in having a house on the lake if you can't swim in it? Now I'm like eww...I'm not swimming in that...I'd totally get a house on the lake without a beach! I love your boys. How is it that we've done this challenge so many times and the sims keep looking different? OMG yes poor Dad...try to meet that important deadline while your toddler goes on about the dog...My boss called me today while my dogs were howling...it was good times. Congrats to Cam on finishing that aspiration! I think that's one I haven't done yet. Lauren is soooo pretty! I love her adult makeover. Aww Acer is a cutie! You're so mean to give him all that acne!! hehehe

OH and then somebody had asked me to upload some sims and the way I posted about it I'm not sure if anyone noticed that I had done it. So here they are again:

Andy and Rory's beautiful girls:
    Austin Girls

FBtMd.PNG

AND the Wolfe Boys
    Wolfe Boys

FBtTj.PNG
    edited April 2020
    @SimmingKim Thanks for all the lovely comments, you're so sweet :heart: We all disappear for a bit due to real life or other games, no worries! :smile:

@Heckstress17 I'm so glad to have finally gotten that update posted - I wasn't letting myself play until I did, because I know you wanted my fam for your game :lol: I added your fam to my game and so far everyone's showed up except Trey! I think Cam's just going to have to go over to their house to meet him :lol: The pool looks like my local public pool too! It's not very fancy, but it does the job. I'm a little frustrated though, because no one comes to work the food stands :angry: Packard seriously is the best oopsie baby I could've asked for - like he totally accepted he's not going to be heir and is making his own life :lol: I feel for you -- the money aspirations take FOREVER. I don't think I'll be able to complete Lauren's big happy family aspiration before I move on to gen 2. She still needs a kid to get married, max a career (the teen careers count but I have to get past the married part first), and something about grandkids :confused: I need another update from you, but I can wait if it means it's an extra long one cause you played more :wink::lol:

@OJenn Sorry to hear you've been so busy, but I'm glad you get some time to check in here and there :smile:

@debjameswhite I'm glad you said something because YES I definitely feel like I should be social distancing in the sims! I feel bad keeping them cooped up because house life/skill grinding can be boring, but anytime they leave I'm like "this is so wrong, there's too many people, don't talk to me!" :mask: I loved swimming at the public pool/lake when I was a kid, but I HATE it now -- it's so gross. I still enjoy going to the lake for a bonfire or cookout or whatever, but I hate getting in the water. I love giving sims little details to show their age more -- acne for teens, graying hair for adults, etc. But I agree, poor Acer has a LOT of acne :lol: Thanks for uploading your sims! I'll definitely be adding them to my game!

Also, question for everyone - I have two updates worth of pics (40 and 30, respectively)...should I just post one huge update or split it into two? If I post one big update, I probably won't have time to play again until next Tuesday...so maybe I should do two updates so I have something to post this weekend?
    @JordanNicoleJJ I mean part of me wants them all NOW! Also, part of me enjoys a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning with Sim updates :D
    @amadazulsim - Oh look at little Zelda! What an absolute cutie! I love that all the kids got green eyes it really goes well with their dark skin ♥ With a house that full I am surprised Zy can get a moment but he seems to love the chaos. And I think Zoe is my favorite of the triplets but they all aged up nicely.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Everyone was having fun at the pool was great, I especially loved seeing Lauren soak up the sun while also keeping an eye on the boys. Leveling up the todds is such a chore sometimes and I am shocked that Packard was able to manage on his own! Omgosh Lauren looks great and the short hair cut looks like it was made for her.
  • blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

I'm actually back for an update! It has been crazy over here with schools shut down for the rest of the school year and trying to home school 2 aged children. Now for the update.

Last you saw Coco was a teen practicing her magic skills 03-13-20-2-10-46-PM.png She found a mentor in practical magic and he was teaching her how to use her powers 03-13-20-2-17-20-PM.png When she got back from the magic realm Gretchen was in the bathroom with a surprise of her own. 12-28-19-2-22-11-PM.png Eros took it surprisingly well considering his youngest was a teenager 12-28-19-2-22-35-PM.png Time flew by fast and before they knew it Gretchen went into labor. 12-28-19-2-27-21-PM.png They had another girl. They named her Brie (still stayed with the food names for the kids) 12-28-19-2-29-29-PM.png She aged up and looks a lot like her mom 12-28-19-2-40-08-PM.png Right after Brie aged to a toddler Eros aged up to an elder 12-28-19-2-47-04-PM.png With high school almost over and Coco being a straight A student she decided to look into enrolling in university. She looked at both colleges and decided she would attend Foxbery where she got accepted. 03-13-20-2-30-09-PM.png She enrolled in the Biology distinguished degree and moved into a dormroom 03-13-20-3-32-39-PM.png Sam also moved into the same dorms 03-13-20-3-52-50-PM.png Classes were going well and she even went down to spirit day and joined the spirt squad. She also decided to try her hand at juice pong. 04-18-20-6-20-37-PM.png She was not very good 04-18-20-6-20-56-PM.png A day later she was challenged to a magic duel at the dueling grounds 04-24-20-2-07-15-PM.png She won of course 04-24-20-2-07-17-PM.png It was time for finals and after her last one she decided to take a selfie with the mascot 04-24-20-2-33-26-PM.png After the stress of finals Coco threw a keg party to relieve some stress. She did her first Keg stand 04-24-20-2-41-57-PM.png The party winded down and she started to really get to know Sam 04-24-20-2-48-36-PM.png They shared a warm embrace and she was starting to really fall for him 04-24-20-2-49-24-PM.png

Well that was it for an update, im actually going to go back and play some more!
    @blondiebabe923 Hey! It's so good to see you again! Good luck with homeschooling :) It's almost over... i'm glad you had time to update!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Update 11 of Rebuild Willow Creek Gen 1

In my last update Evie found out she was expecting baby #4, very much unplanned. Upon telling Trey the news, she and him immediately became flirty and headed back to bed. :joy: They better enjoy this time because once the baby comes woohoo is gonna be few and far between.
    sg0lvcv.png

This pregnancy has been much rougher then her others. :cold_sweat:
    x1GwTg9.png

She's up all night having to pee...
    j2Eod9W.png

And it's really shaken her self confidence. :disappointed:
    Ll2996L.png

I wasn't sure how her first day back at the bakery was gonna go.
    gu600GP.png

But, seeing her friend and co-worker, Marta, so excited for the new baby definetely cheered her up. :smiley:
    tFrgcYi.png
    zxtpce1.png

And business has been great. She's been making a profit everyday the shop is open.
    v5dGxws.png

Jonah got his curly toddler hairstyle back and looks 100% cuter in my opinion.
    xrNdCIQ.png

He's been skillin' up like a champ.
    8EaDLv0.png

As are Journey and Jordan :smile:
    foGk4jH.png

Jonah's probably the most excited to have a new sibling. Journey is cautiously optimistic lol
    pmWdb7k.png

Jordan's still my fav though. He cooks, cleans, and takes care of his siblings without complaint. (Meanwhile Journey is still as moody as ever. I hope she rolls a personality appropriate trait when she becomes a teen.)
    FGwbW4Z.png

He's such a cutie, and a great mix genetically. I'm really leaning towards him as heir, but he's gonna be a YA soon and I don't wanna miss out playing his siblings... so I'm torn.
    aqJVqr9.png

With Evie in her 3rd trimester, Trey took her out for a fancy dinner in Del Sol Valley. A beautiful new restaurant had just opened up. @JordanNicoleJJ :wink:
    7H0hrsz.png

Evie was in complete aw of the decor. As was I :heart:
    DZqvlNy.png

She and Trey had a great date night away from the kids.
    g1EHk9O.png

Though it wasn't away from all the kids :smirk:
    8foM16o.png

One last belly rub in the morning light because they literally spent all night out for dinner lol
    kPk1yT5.png

By dinnertime the next evening the new baby was here. I missed the pop up, but It's a girl! Who they named Justine. Doesn't Trey look thrilled? :joy:
    cza0tW4.png

As usual, my fav showed me why he's my fav. He was super attentive to his new sister.
    lsbtaZC.png

She grew up shortly after and is adorable!!
    qeIru3X.png

Seriously, look at that face. :heart:
    WNdjl2r.png

This is when I decided I had to peek in CAS at the kids aged up to make a decision about my heir. I ruled out Journey and Jonah :disappointed: so it's between Jordan and Justine. Jordan is hands down my fav. Looks and Personality wise, but I'm not crazy about his genepool mates. Not that I don't love them, just genetic mixing wise.
    3h6wwcl.pngCUb6X.png

Justine on the other hand could roll horrendous traits, but I do really love all of her potential mates...
    mZILvCl.pngCUaMq.png

So who do I choose? Input please!?
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    First some comments, then another update!

@blondiebabe923 I love all of the Glimmerbrook pics! I honestly forget about that world (and Forgotten Hollow) because I don't play with occults often, but they are really cool worlds. Congrats on another baby girl! She's a cutie. Foxbury looks like a fun school! Britechester reminds me of the college I attended in real life, but it felt kind of stuffy to play in -- it's so 'proper' lol. Foxbury looks more like a community college or tech school, which is more up my alley. Oooo who's the cute boy she met?? Is that a gene pool mate? Cause I approve :wink:

@Heckstress17 Poor Evie :frowning: First an uplanned pregnancy, then it has to be the hardest one yet? That's just rude, MCCC. I love that Marta works at your bakery -- I put her in my game but haven't seen her around yet. I put Jonah's curly toddler hair on him in my game too, he's much cuter with it :lol: Jordan is pretty amazing, and I'm totally not bias 'cause my name is Jordan :lol: Oh my god the restaurant looks amazing in Del Sol Valley!! It looks fancier in your game than mine lol. Congrats on the baby girl! Omg she's precious :love: Why does the game have to make it so hard to pick an heir sometimes :lol: I really love Jordan, but I do like the male mates more (I see my Reed in there!!). Okay, I have a solution: make Jordan your heir, let him fall in love with one of the male mates, then use Justine as a surrogate when Justin and his partner is ready have children. Problem solved :wink:
    Rebuild Willow Creek: Gen 1 (The Longest Update Ever) im so sorry

Mac and Acer switched rooms so his awful piano playing wouldn't disturb anyone, but I honestly think Packard misses it :lol: "The sounds...the beautiful sounds are calling to me..." Also, apparently he's creeping around in closets now.
    g1.png

He is such a weird kid, I kinda love it :lol:
    g2.png

Meanwhile over in the shared bedroom that apparently isn't shared because Acer took up residence in Mac's closet, Acer brought home a friend from school. Turns out I was wrong about which premade she is -- she's Evie Delgato from Brindleton Bay lol. She's also a lazy genius just like Packard lol, but both being geniuses, they had plenty to talk about.
    g3.png

Typical teens -- always on their phones :tongue: But being the nerds they are, they were probably reading scientific articles or watching documentaries.
    g4.png

They really hit it off, so Acer tried to take the conversation into romantic territory... No. Hard, awkward no. Also, apparently closet-creeping is a family thing now :lol: Mac witnessed ALL of the awkwardness...let's hope he learned something from it :grimace:
    g5.png

The little creeper must've tattled, because Cam sat Acer down for "the talk" that evening. "Now that you're dating...well, uh...trying to date... When two pixels love each other very much--" I think it just confused Acer more. Cam might be a computer genius, but he's certainly no love guru :lol:
    g6.png

Another thunderstorm rolled in, and I noticed a heavily pregnant Evie Porter waddling by the house. I had Lauren run out to meet her and finally make a non-family friend, but...
    g7.png

...then I got this pop-up! Looks like Acer's Evie is giving him another chance :smiley:
    g8.png

He hurried over to the karaoke bar and, like a gentleman, ordered them some appetizers to share. They made small talk for awhile, kept it civil. "So, uh, are you gonna sing tonight?"
    g9.png

"Why not? Wish me luck!"
    g10.png

Yeah, so she got up there and absolutely rocked it. Let's go embarrass ourselves she said... *insert eyeroll emoji*
    g12.png

Acer was star-struck. This kid's got a bad case of puppy love.
    g13.png

Of course he complimented her endlessly telling her how amazing she was.
    g14.png

She seemed to be in a much better/flirtier mood, so he shot his shot...
    g15.png

g16.png

Then he ran all the way home in the middle of a thunderstorm without another word. He's way too awkward for a love aspiration :lol:
    g17.png

I'm convinced that the game is actively trying to give me a heart attack, because not 5 minutes later, Lauren and the laundry room caught on fire. Lord help me.
    g18.png

At this point, I felt like we all needed some peace & relaxation, so the family rented a beautiful cabin in Granite Falls for the weekend :relieved:
    g36.png

g35.png

Ah yes, peace and relaxation... (Don't even ask about the bear suit. I hate it. I hate that 'phase' so much :unamused: )
    g30.png

g31.png

Cam took the boys fishing. Of course weirdo Packard was WAY too into it. This kid has no chill.
    g20.png

All of my sims are far from 'outdoorsy,' so I was surprised that anyone caught anything. Cam actually caught the first fish!
    g21.png

Packard caught...weeds :lol: But look at how proud he is :blush:
    g22.png

Mac didn't want to go fishing, it's just not his thing, but he had fun hanging out with his mom. They played horseshoes while the boys fished.
    g24.png

g23.png

They took a family hike later in the afternoon, and they lost Mac approximately two minutes into it. He's a daydreamer, not a hiker lol.
    g25.png

They also lost Acer and Packard at the visitor center. I've officially raised a bunch of nerdy homebodies.
    g26.png

g27.png

Eventually Cam found Mac wandering around the forest in his bear suit. I really wish there was a way to "parent" kids out of these dumb phases...but I suppose it's more realistic this way :tongue:
    g28.png

Weirdo Packard is 100% on board with Mac's bear phase. Of course he is. I'll be surprised if this kid doesn't age up with the insane trait.
    g29.png

The next day, Cam woke up before everyone else to enjoy a quiet morning by the fireplace. Finally, some relaxation :relieved:
    g37.png

That is, until the kids woke up -- and the game declared it was "prank day." Cool. Awesome. Love it. :expressionless:
    g40.png

Thankfully Cam can't stay mad for long :blush:
    g41.png

Bear Mac spent the rest of the day scaring random hikers and bonding with his 'kin' -- the giant bear statue in the middle of the campground :lol:
    g42.png

Packard entertained himself, as usual. I honestly love this kid. If I had to have a kid in real life, I'd want Packard, weirdness and all.
    g43.png

Acer really showed his age on this trip. Typical teenager brought his phone and his laptop *insert eyeroll emoji*
    g45.png

On their last night in Granite Falls, the Creeks had a big family meal together. Acer was too busy texting his friends to participate in the discussion, but all in all, it was a good trip.
    g46.png

Unfortunately, they arrived home to bad news...Chubbs ran away :bawling:
    h1.png

The kids were devastated :bawling::heartbreak: Cam and Lauren sent out a mass text alert, while the boys went into town to look for him.
    h2.png

Acer ran into Laura at the library. It was pretty late by then, and unlikely that they'd find Chubbs in the dark, so she offered to try to take his mind off of the search with a game of chess.
    h3.png

It didn't help much. He couldn't stop checking his phone for an update on Chubbs :frowning:
    h4.png

The next day, there was still no sign of Chubbs, but Acer did get a text from Laura. She asked him out on a real date!
    h6.png

I didn't think the bar was suitable for a teen date, so I sent them to the park instead. It didn't get off to the best start... :sweat_smile:
    h7.png

They sat and talked for a long time. Laura did her best to cheer Acer up, but nothing seemed to help. He definitely wasn't in the mood for romance (which is probably a good thing considering how poorly his previous romantic interactions have gone).
    h8.png

He apologized and excused himself, then wandered over to the fishing pond to try to clear his head. Around the same time, Jordan Porter showed up. He's new in town and wasted no time introducing himself to the prettiest girl in school (which is really ironic, because he has the unflirty trait!! Even unflirty sims are better at flirting than Acer :lol: ). Acer noticed the two talking and didn't want to make it awkward; he left without saying goodbye :confused:
    h9.png

Side note: am I the only one who didn't know there are mountains in Willow Creek?!?! I've played this game for five years and never noticed!! Willow Creek is so beautiful.
    h10.png

A few days of unrelenting sadness later, Chubbs finally found his way home! He was absolutely filthy and covered in fleas, but he was home :heart:
    h11.png

h12.png

A hot bath and some flea medication fixed him right up, and he was back to playing with the boys in no time!
    h13.png

The next big event in the Creek household was Harvestfest. Lauren spent all morning preparing a grand feast (and showing off her mad cooking skillz).
    h16.png

I don't know about you guys, but whenever my family gathers for a big family meal, we starve ourselves all day until the food's ready, then we eat until we fall into a food coma. The Creek's Harvestfest was no exception :lol:
    h17.png

Even Chubbs got a special Harvestfest dinner!
    h18.png

Lauren made sure they all talked about what they were thankful for: the unanimous answer was "Chubbs."
    h19.png

So my real life paranoia set in when I realized Mac was sick, and I immediately ordered medicine for the entire family lol. Might have been a bit overkill, but hey, it worked :lol:
    h20.png

It just so happened to be Chubbs' birthday that day too! What perfect timing.
    h23.png

I have a little confession to make -- Chubbs actually aged up before Acer became a teen, but I used an age-down treat. I wasn't ready for him to get old yet, because they don't seem to live very long as elders. I think I'm ready now that the kids are growing up and will be out of the house soon, but man, I'm so attached to this dog :bawling:
    h24.png

Alright, so it might not have been the longest update EVER, but it was still pretty long :lol:
    @Heckstress17 Poor poor Evie. I felt so bad for her. It was nice to her get back to her friend. Oh Jonah does look so good with his hair back! I might have to get that cc too! I love Jordan so much. He's such a good boy. Their date night was so sweet. So elegant and I just love how Trey looks at his wife. Trey doesn't look super thrilled about the baby, but I think it's really about whoever is hiding under the covers in the bed! She's adorable...but then all toddlers are...Argh it's so hard to help you decide! I feel like I still want Jordan but that's just because he's all grown up :)

@JordanNicoleJJ That little Packard is an odd duck. Heheh I love him though! Acer's friend Evie is super cute. Poor Acer getting the "talk" after though. haha when I first read your comment about the pregnant Evie I thought AGAIN??? hehhe then I realized this was her in an alternate universe! I don't blame you for letting Acer meet the girl though! hehe of course she was great at singing (with her perfect complexion). Good for him being brave enough for a kiss...but then running home...I hate dryer fires most of all in this game! They are terrifying! The little fishing trip looked fun. I'm sure Cam had some calculations to catch them...there was science involved...that's why they all had so much fun :) I hate the bear suits so much ...but your post has made me realize I haven't actually seen the bear suit in forever...I wonder why. hehe I love your reaction to Prank day...that's my reaction too. Their family dinner looked great but then going home...oh no Chubbs! Come home puppy!! Awww Acer and Laura how sweet. I actually have never noticed those mountains either. I'm going to have to go peek. I'm so happy the dog came home and Harvest Fest looked great. You know I don't blame you for aging Chubbs down. I still have my dog we got when my daughter was in kindergarten and she's about to graduate from college. I know she's had a very long life but pets die too soon in the sims!

Right after Greysen’s funeral it was time to move into the dorms. Only the dorm decision was cancelled. Logan Wolfe was starting school too and he invited Harrison and Jools to move in with him. They eagerly accepted.
    FCkx6.png

Logan became fast friends with Harrison. He was very comforting over the loss of his Grandfather.
    FCkzN.png

The poor guy seemed to have a lot of tummy issues.
    FCkAP.png

They spent the evening talking about Greysen and what their plans were. (Jools: Harrison how are you in your sweats already?)
    FCkBb.png

Turns out that Logan is very skilled in the violin and he agreed to mentor Harrison. His tastes are very refined though and he had a hard time listening to him. Jools thought Harrison was already very good.
    FCkCG.png

All three of them are going to school for Fine Arts. Harrison and Logan are at Brichester and Jools is at Foxbury. She wasn’t very happy about that and is hoping she can transfer later.
    FCkEB.png
    @blondiebabe923 - Coco looks like she is really in her element in the magic realm. And what a surprise to come back to! At least Eros looked happy holding their new baby girl, I love the name Brie btw. Aww Coco and Sam are sweet together, I can't wait to see how their relationship develops.

@Heckstress17 - Poor Evie hopefully this can be the last pregnancy for her. I loved seeing her back at work and doing well though, something to take her mind off of things. Oh my goodness what a tough choice you have to make for heir. I still really love Jordan's personality so much, I'm throwing in a vote for him!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Wow your Evie Delgato turned out super cute! Acer being rejected with an audience was rough to see, poor guy. I loved seeing that she invited him out and that things went well for him. Those two are cute together ♥ Ugh the bear phase (if there was a mod to remove it I so would) Packard is such a ham, full of personality really. What a relief that Chubbs found his way home, those sad faces that filled the house are gone!

@debjameswhite - I love watching sims mentor others, poor Logan looked like it wasn't going well with Harrison lol. Its really a good thing that Logan isn't alone after everything that's happened so far.

I have a small little update. The second I loaded up the game I was greeted by @Heckstress17 's Evie who seemed to be walking the neighborhood to get labor going.
    d48aa896ae.jpg

Jessica talked to her for a bit and it turns out that she was due at any moment.
    d9981c67c0.jpg

With Jessica being a doctor her day to day work was never the same. One day she dealt with an outbreak in Oasis Springs
    fc8e9fbf50.jpg

2614a8f8c9.png

Basil and Sage are the Whiz Kids in the house so they spend hours playing chess and skilling up.
    f7045ef63b.jpg

714df48993.jpg

Of course its not all business and skilling in this house, sometimes they have fun.
    1215d9e43a.png

Meanwhile Ash, the social butterfly, ended up running into Jordan while playing outside one night.
    7c6f9dc8be.jpg

And with more than one kid comes more than one set of projects and homework.
    2a97d64c16.jpg

eb2de3eedd.jpg

Not much else has happened outside of skilling and spending time together, so I leave you with this pic of Ash being a momma's boy
    f34fe61c24.jpg

• EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update

With just Karla now to watch over the younger children the older set come over a lot to visit.
    G7EG2j8.png
    zSNd652.png
    mbYGiYs.png
    mRMPa1G.png

Karla encourages the kids to do well in school and follow their dreams.
    MRdjh4R.png
    mKoeoyr.png
    ZhIZSAX.png
    Je91Icc.png

Karla knew her time was close so she threw a party with all her children and asked Holden to move in just in case.
    F3pPgJt.png
    hErlA6u.png
    CvQKTbY.png
    kLM3Z9P.png
    Uy8BlVF.png

Soon after moving in Holden had his full adult birthday, a few days later Hilary and Hollie had their YA birthdays!
    goXcs2U.png
    1gKpupB.png
    K31uuIl.png

Sadly, the night after attending Hilary and Hollie's weddings Karla finally joined Chester in a well deserved rest.
    RyKwLbc.png

Holden made sure to spend a lot of time with his younger siblings to keep their spirits up.
    ivPhxcg.png

Time flew by and the big day of birthdays had arrived! Hilden and Hudson became YA and Henry and Heidi became teens.
    3syW3Ul.png
    NCHgG6o.png
    GijMXZQ.png
    zGZ9jpw.png
    zYsfO95.png
    QPyzCkC.png

Knowing that Hilden and his wife would look out for Henry and Heidi, Hudson looked toward her future by applying to university. She was accepted at Foxbury to study an honors degree in psychology and she got a scholarship as well!
    C3SA1Wo.png
    TGVKqGr.png

Hudson stood before her new home for the next few years wondering what her roommates would be like and what kind of adventures she would face. She was looking forward to proving herself the perfect choice of heir and doing right by her family.
    Yb4oRh5.png

So begins generation 9! :smiley:
  • blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Coco ended her first semester and got a B. She decided she would move out of the dorms she was in into a house on campus. She even gets her own room and a bigger bed. She invited Sam over. And they shared their first kiss 04-24-20-8-43-34-PM.png Coco asked Sam if he wanted to be her boyfriend, he said yes and off they rushed to the shower. Unfortunately as soon as they entered the shower someone entered the bathroom 04-24-20-8-44-53-PM.png Good thing there is a second shower up stairs 04-24-20-8-45-38-PM.png After some shower woohoo they decided to play some soccer 04-24-20-8-58-13-PM.png A few days later Coco went to the spirit squad pre-game party and got to play some juice pong 04-24-20-9-26-27-PM.png She lost the first time but with her and Sam on a team against her brothers Basil and Colby, Coco finally took home the win 04-24-20-9-28-38-PM.png Coco couldn't resist the urge to do a keg stand 04-24-20-9-46-28-PM.png Unfortunately Sam is not as strong as he looks and dropped her 04-24-20-9-46-31-PM.png Later that night Sam invited Coco out to the romance festival 04-26-20-1-35-00-PM.png Coco asked the love guru about her relationship 04-26-20-1-46-32-PM.png She also showered Sam with rose petals 04-26-20-1-43-39-PM.png Sam posing for someones camera 04-26-20-1-51-47-PM.png Coco couldn't resist a passionate kiss 04-26-20-1-53-19-PM.png After the romance festival Coco got another invite for a magical duel. She got out there 04-26-20-2-08-49-PM.png The person that was supposed to duel her never came to the space. She is shocked 04-26-20-2-09-31-PM.png She went home and decided to practice her magical skills 04-26-20-2-34-04-PM.png She decided to try out one of the new spells she had learned 04-26-20-2-34-29-PM.png It worked! she cloned herself!! 04-26-20-2-34-48-PM.png (side note, it counted the clone as her sister) What do you do when you have a clone of yourself? You have a magical duel 04-26-20-2-36-35-PM.png And Coco lost to her clone 04-26-20-2-37-03-PM.png Later in the day, while Coco was talking to her roommate her clone just disappeared 04-26-20-2-45-26-PM.png
    @debjameswhite Packard is an odd duck - that's the perfect way to describe him :lol: I hadn't seen the bear suit in forever either, and I was so mad when my heir of all sims went through that phase. At least it sorta made sense since they were in Granite Falls, but I wish they'd use the "normal" bear costumes instead of the bright colored fruit ones :tongue: I spotted the mountains at the park -- they're in the distance beyond the river. And I agree about pets! My parents still have five cats from my childhood that are 15ish years old now! If I were a Sim, they would've lived through my entire child and teen life stages, and they're just now 'elders' now that I'm in my young adult life stage. They definitely should extend the pets' adult life stage -- I'd say doubling it would be about perfect.

I'm glad Harrison is getting to know the Wolfes while he goes to college. Aw, Poor Jools...hopefully she can transfer to her dream school soon!

@OJenn Yesss an update! Awww @Heckstress17 's Evie is sooo cute in your game! That 'outbreak in Oasis Springs' would've sent shivers up my spine. At least Jessica is a doctor and could take care of it quickly! The kids are so cute. I can't wait to see them aged up and see who they take after more -- they both seem like good mixes!

@EMSimmer30 Good think Karla has all of the older kids to come around and help out. I love all of the family pics! Aw, at least Karla's with Chester again, and the younger kids have the older ones to take care of them. Congrats to Hudson on being accepted into Foxbury! I can't wait to see how college life goes for her!

@blondiebabe923 Awww I'm so happy for Coco and Sam! They make such a cute couple. Looks like she's embracing college life -- shower woohoo, juice pong, keg stands -- yup, that's college :lol: Omg spellcasters can clone themselves?! I've really gotta play a spellcaster one of these days and try out all these cool features I'm missing :lol: LOL and now she can duel herself -- perfect! Oh no, she lost to her clone?? :joy: I shouldn't be laughing about that, but it's pretty funny. Wha...what happened to the clone??? That's so weird. I can't wait to see what other weird stuff spellcasters add to the game, I'm totally living vicariously through you right now lol.

I'm going to play again tomorrow, hopefully I'll have another update tomorrow evening or Wednesday :smile:
    edited May 2020
    Rebuild Willow Creek: Gen 1
    I'm back with an update, and it's another long one. Sorry not sorry for the spam :sweat_smile:

As fall neared its end, the days got colder and rainier.
    i1.png

The Creeks' lives were pretty uneventful for awhile. With the kids back in school, Cam and Lauren (and Chubbs!) had a lot more time to themselves.
    i2.png

These two certainly know how to keep a marriage alive -- they just get more loving and more playful the older they get :blush:
    i3.png

Like...a lot more playful... :joy:Why in your sons' closet?? What is it with this family and using other family members' closets??
    i4.png

i5.png

i6.png

Finally the day came for our precious heir, Mac, to become a teenager :smiley: Here's one last pic of his adorable child self. I love him to pieces :heart:
    i7.png

He invited his friend Ryan (@Heckstress17 's son) to his little "party" (there's no use in trying to throw a real party - the house is too small, and it was storming non-stop :tongue: ). Time to blow out the candles!
    i8.png

He's an interesting kid for sure. I didn't expect the cat lover trait whatsoever, but it is what it is. His aspiration is wild, but kind of fitting. He seems too sweet to be a "player," so I'm going with him being polyamorous - which actually works out because my two fav gene pool mates also have the Serial Romantic aspiration and can be the same :wink:
    i9.png

Look-wise, he's a solid mix of his parents. I'm happy with him.
    i10.png

The teenage right of passage: the cell phone. All in all, Mac enjoyed his birthday party.
    i11.png

Like most teenagers, Mac was suddenly way more interested in his cell phone than his family, but Packard clearly didn't get the memo. At least he seems content just to be around :smile:
    i12.png

The rain finally relented and gave Acer the opportunity to take Laura on another date. The last one didn't go so well, but there were a lot of negative factors that played into it, so I figured I'd give it another shot. Oh, and Mac tagged along to meet some other teenagers and get a head start on that serial romantic aspiration
    i13.png

Acer was awkward as ever...
    i15.png

i16.png

...but in an endearing sort of way :blush: Laura must be crushing hard, because I have no patience for cheesy "smooth moves" like that :tongue:
    i17.png

Mac actually did make some friends! I can't be bothered to remember their names, but he gets along with them well enough that they deserved mention in this post :lol:
    i14.png

You might be wondering what this lot is, and I wouldn't blame you :lol: I wanted to replace the museum with an art center, since art centers have more activities, but I didn't like anything I built so I just turned it into an outdoor "art festival" type thing. It's not the prettiest build ever, but it's functional. Laura and Acer made sure to stop by the arts & crafts area and compliment the Porter twins on their drawings.
    i18.png

Then they found a quiet, pretty spot to share their first kiss :blush: Ah, teenage love...
    i20.png

And neither ran away afterward! This is definitely progress for Acer :lol: He decided right then and there he needed to lock this woman down, so he asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes!
    i23.png

Acer was on cloud nine for days. He talked about it non-stop. Mac was super happy for him (he just loves love), whereas Packard still thinks girls have cooties, so it was definitely a mixed reaction :lol:
    i24.png

Somehow even Acer's "ex" found out and sent him a congrats text :joy: So, there's a little story about why this "relationship" ended -- not only were these two just super awkward, Evie called/texted MULTIPLE times a day while he was on his family camping trip (clingy much?), but when he got home, she turned him down when he asked her on a date! She aged up into a young adult a few days later, so I just gave up on that whole mess.
    i26.png

Anyway, winter finally arrived and actually brought some beautiful weather with it!
    i27.png

Packard found a good fishing spot just behind the house and started spending most of his time there. He's still catching lots of weeds. I'm proud of him for staying true to his roots :lol:
    i28.png

Acer applied for college and a couple scholarships. He still doesn't know what kind of career he wants, but he's learning toward a STEM degree of some kind and hoping to get accepted into Foxbury University.
    i29.png

Poor kid was super stressed afterward :frowning:
    i30.png

Cleaning seems to be his go-to de-stressor. When he ran out of things to clean inside, he started on the outside (this kid would sanitize the whole neighborhood if I didn't stop him. He's the hero we need in real life lol).
    i31.png

Laura stopped by and distracted him from his anxiety for awhile. It's a good thing Packard's not really phased by anything, because he's just always around :lol:
    i32.png

Acer and Laura spent the afternoon watching rom-coms and cuddling.
    i34.png

Needless to say, it worked -- she put him in a good mood in no time.
    i35.png

He also has a favorite movie genre now -- of course it's 'romance,' what else would it be? :yum:
    i36.png

The first snow of the season fell the night before Packard's birthday.
    i38.png

I was about to be mad about the weather ruining yet another birthday, but Packard loved it. When the boys got home from school, he and Mac built a snowpal together while Lauren finished icing the cake inside.
    i39.png

He's such a happy kid. He's the best 'oops' baby I could've asked for :blush:
    i40.png

Sadly Cam missed the party because of work (I forgot to have him take a vacation day, my bad :grimace: ), but the rest of the family gathered around to see what kind of crazy he'd grow up to be.
    i41.png

He rolled the goofball trait, which I think is absolutely perfect for him. I didn't even bother rolling for an aspiration, I just have him the fishing one. I knew he'd be happy with that.
    i42.png

He surprised me looks-wise -- he has a lot more Lauren in him than I thought. His coloring is 100% Cam, but his face shape and features are all Lauren. He's not a Cam clone after all!
    i43.png

I learned very quickly that I picked a horrible aspiration for him to have in the winter...he can't fish with the river iced over :bawling: I'm pretty sure this is the only time I've ever seen him frown :frowning:
    i44.png

The snow turned into a blizzard overnight and didn't let up for days.
    i45.png

I didn't bother trying to get anyone out of the house, but Evie Porter stopped by to chat with Lauren for awhile. This house is so cozy in the winter, especially with the fireplace channel on in the background. I like to think Lauren got the house all prettied up for Evie's visit like my mom does when her girlfriends visit lol.
    i46.png

Acer's acceptance letter came just before winter break. Either Laura's psychic or has a tracker in Acer's phone, because I swear she just shows up every time Acer goes outside :lol:
    i48.png

He got in!! He got accepted into SIX different distinguished programs at Foxbury!! I'm so proud of him :blush:
    i49.png

Laura was proud of him too. Acer made sure she knew that him going to college wouldn't change anything about their relationship -- he fully intended to marry her and move in together, and that he could take online classes wherever she wanted to live.
    i50.png

To prove how serious he was, he introduced her to his parents and made sure they all understood that she's part of the family as far as he's concerned. He had nothing to worry about -- everyone loves her, especially Lauren :smile:
    i52.png

Time flies on normal lifespan, and before I was ready, it was time for a big double birthday. First up -- Acer's young adult birthday!
    i53.png

His last trait is hot-headed...err, I'm sure that'll go just great with his neat trait :grimace: Hopefully the good manners and responsible traits from Lauren's excellent parenting will help curve any anger issues that may come up.
    i54.png

The verdict is out: he is 100% a Cam clone. Not that it's a bad thing, he's a handsome young man just like his father :smile:
    i55.png

Speaking of Cam, he's part 2 of the big double birthday -- he's becoming an elder. I so wasn't ready for this. Everyone still seems so young :tired_face:
    i57.png

And here he is, my first elder of this play through of Willow Creek -- wrinkles, back pain, and all. Lord help me, I am SO not prepared for any deaths... :bawling:
    i58.png

Acer intended to make good on his promise to Lauren, and he took her to the fanciest, most expensive restaurant ever to do it.
    i59.png

They are such a beautiful, loving couple :heart:
    i60-1.png

Their dinner was briefly interrupted by a wave of paparazzi that flooded in to sneak pics of the celeb diners...
    i61-1.png

This guy has the right idea. Everyone knows that you can't be recognized when you're wearing a pair of sunglasses :joy:
    i62-1.png

Dinner was amazing, as always. Acer (I keep wanting to call him Cam :lol: ) definitely splurged -- he got the steak, she got the lamb, and they got the most expensive bottle of wine the restaurant offers.
    i63-1.png

I really wish you could do the whole hide-the-ring-in-the-dessert trick in the sims, but alas, Acer had to settle for a plain 'ol get-on-one-knee proposal.
    i64-1.png

But to be fair, I really don't think Laura minded :wink: Of course she said yes.
    i66-1.png

The wanted to get married as quickly as possible, so they could get moved into their new house before Cam's classes started. Unfortunately, the morning of the wedding, our beloved Chubbs passed away.
    i67-1.png

He died how he lived -- sleeping in the middle of the kitchen floor. If I hadn't gotten the pop-up, I wouldn't have even noticed he was dying :lol:
    god that sounds awful, I'm terrible with death
    i68-1.png

The family took it hard. Honestly, I almost called off the wedding.
    i69-1.png

i70-1.png

But the show must go on -- they opted for a destination wedding in beautiful Sulani. Ya know, non-refundable plane tickets and all. Err, also because Laura's preggers! i swear it's not a shotgun wedding, Lauren just really needs grandbabies for her aspiration... @Heckstress17 please forgive me :lol:
    i71-1.png

This isn't my favorite pic ever, but I needed to document this momentous event in sims 4 history: EVERYONE ACTUALLY SAT FOR THE WEDDING!! *insert celebratory dance music and confetti here*
    i72-1.png

Despite the family's grief and Laura's 'morning' sickness, the wedding went perfectly. I happily present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Acer Creek!
    i75-1.png

The first thing Mrs. Creek did was share the big news with her parents. They were definitely surprised at first, but then it settled in and the excitement of being grandparents kicked in. :smile:
    i77-1.png

Now the real party can begin! I don't know what these two were more surprised about - the fact that they get to party in a tropical paradise, or that their dorky big bro actually tied the knot :lol:
    i76-1.png

The boys wasted no time getting to the open bar. Let's just pretend like all of these drinks are non-alcoholic for everyone's sake :lol: (Btw, the guy in the yellow shirt is Laura's little bro, Ryan -- I managed to get all of the brothers in one pic, woot!).
    i78-1.png

They talked, danced, and kissed the night away...
    i79-1.png

As the night drew down, Acer and Laura went around to say their goodbyes to everyone. They actually bought a beachfront property not far from here and would be staying in Sulani. Acer decided to pursue a degree in marine biology, and Laura signed on with an acting agency to fulfill her dreams of becoming a famous actress. I'm sure they have very happy, full lives ahead of them. :heart:
    i80-1.png

i82-1.png
    Plus a couple of bonus pics, I gave Acer and Laura "Sulani makeovers." I feel like they really embraced beach life -- even uptight Acer :lol: -- so they both have more laid-back beachy styles.

sulaniacer.png
    sulanilaura.png

I've also updated the family tree to where I'm at in-game, so feel free to check that out for everyone's aspirations/traits/etc. :smile:
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    Oh my goodness everyone. Your updates are so many and beautiful. I can't hope to comment on all of them. They are all amazing! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top