Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunar Lakes Remake

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
Does anyone know if anyone has made a remake of Lunar Lakes. I was thinking about doing one, like as I play.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    If you do it I hope you share some pics. Have fun.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    I have a long WIP of retrofitting Lunar Lakes with ITF content. It extends into the attached University world too, where I consider it to be the same university but far in the future. Given my habit of my PCs exploding on me though, its been a dormant project for years.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    @Evalen and @Devalaous I'd love if you can share your WIPs and possible even upload them. o:)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Zei You can see what I am slowly doing to Lunar Lakes in What is happing in your game post. I am doing a kind of story as I go along. It is about Dewey Dexter and his wife Lillie as they get stranded on Lunar Lakes.
  • ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    That's lovely @Evalen , I've just begun to follow that thread myself. I'll keep an eye on your posts. Would you be willing to upload some if I get to like some of your make-overs/builds?
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Take lots of pictures. I don't have Lunar lakes, but it tried to make a futuristic world world, but I could get the zephyr to work.
    @Earcat I am taking pictures as I go, I was also planning to see if I could use some of the into the future objects. perhaps some of the building, but they are rather large and not sure I can add them, I will try and see.
    @zei, I don't mind, escept I have never did that and am not sure how. I will look into it.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Devalaous wrote: »
    I have a long WIP of retrofitting Lunar Lakes with ITF content. It extends into the attached University world too, where I consider it to be the same university but far in the future. Given my habit of my PCs exploding on me though, its been a dormant project for years.

That's a great idea. :o
    I am currently playing a Sim City scenario where my sims invest in rabbit holes and community lots.
    I evolve the city along with their financial growth like a Sim City world would grow and change.

I was considering what to do when the city is done.
    I believe I will have one family member move to a new world and start the process again.
    It should be fun to have one of those members climb the ladder to the space program and move to Lunar Lakes where I will began to evolve it with content from Into The Future. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I have a few alien families that I created for my future world, if you're interested I can put them on the exchange.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Zei wrote: »
    I'd love if you can share your WIPs and possible even upload them. o:)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/804037/the-university-of-the-future-lunar-lakes
    This is an old thread, with several piles of pictures lost to time somewhere, but ive recently gotten Sims 3 back so I could get some examples. The changes arent MASSIVE, as im largely trying to keep things 'EA official' in feel
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
    Deva, your future University looks great. Talk about going to college out of state!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top