Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Kelvin wrote: »
    [completed question] On a fine day you meet Connie and Diane. Connie lies on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays and tells the truth on all other days. Diane lies on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, but tells the truth on all other days of the week. They say the following to you:

Connie: "Yesterday was one of the days on which I lie."
    Diane: "Yesterday was also one of the days on which I lie."

What day is it?

The day is Thursday.

Edit: Bolded the answer.

I just read this again, and it seems that the Sabbath day is for truth-telling :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    A huntsman leaves his cabin in the morning and walks a kilometer to the south. There he sees a bear which he follows for a kilometer straight to the east. After he shot the bear he drags it for a kilometer straight to the North, to the cabin where he left that morning.

What's the colour of the bear?

A kilometre south, a kilometre to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1km to the north, this is only achievable in the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess.

Edit again to bold the answer xD

CORRECT

The bus stopped! The Jetsetters have won §100.000 for their winnings.
    Banner.png
    A huntsman leaves his cabin in the morning and walks a kilometer to the south. There he sees a bear which he follows for a kilometer straight to the east. After he shot the bear he drags it for a kilometer straight to the North, to the cabin where he left that morning.

What's the colour of the bear?

A kilometre south, a kilometre to the east. The man then returned to his cabin by walking 1km to the north, this is only achievable in the north pole. Therefore, the bear is a polar bear and is white. My guess.

Edit again to bold the answer xD

CORRECT

The bus stopped! The Jetsetters have won §100.000 for their winnings.

Génial !
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Somehow I immediately knew it was a white/polar bear even without thinking about the North Pole, y'all were like "bears are brown/black/maybe red if they're bleeding" but I was just here thinking...no love for polar bears...
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Hurray!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Congrats, guys, you get to hop off the hell bus! :)
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Yaaaaaaas!!! 😁😁😁
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Somehow I immediately knew it was a white/polar bear even without thinking about the North Pole, y'all were like "bears are brown/black/maybe red if they're bleeding" but I was just here thinking...no love for polar bears...

End the polar bear bigotry!

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ugh, I know this oneeeeeeee 😭

Did you have the same answer, Ms. Battenberg? Now that we've answered all the riddles. :D

Yup!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yay, we did it!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    If anyone would like to write a DRE you can still send them in til the 20th.
    Banner.png
    Y a-t-il des nouveautés sur le prochain épisode, Monsieur Renard ?

Y a-t-il des nouveautés sur le prochain épisode, Monsieur Renard ?

Working on it, though some stuffs from real life and especially The Circle keep taking my attention, which kinda blows. :/
    Banner.png

Finally! After almost a month of working on the episode and having to rewrite the entire thing because of a silly missclick I can say the episode is near...

Who is ready for some teasers???

Screenshot-122.jpg

Screenshot-179.jpg

Screenshot-164.jpg

Screenshot-356.jpg

Screenshot-348.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom :3
    Banner.png
    edited May 2020

THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Screenshot-297.gif

EPISODE 21 - RAT RACE

Please enjoy the read!

@icmnfrsh @kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299

@kittymeow @lillibattenberg @Tigerblu11 @HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Ranking followed by an Elimination. Feel free to have a talk with the other player's and their views on the game, you might get an interesting tell or idea out of those. After all, one half of Jetset is the social game outside of the Challenges and Rankings.

Ranking window is open once I announce it on the thread.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Mon Dieu ! 😱

Mon Dieu ! 😱

Oui oui! :naughty:
    Banner.png
    Ah, yes, who doesn't carry goat cheese in their pocket at all times?

No bus crash 4 us

Ah yeah, Jock's Vul's character from Twiddle's murder mystery from almost two years ago. How time flies.

Odessa's so sassy. I feel like Jock will be hers soon. In the daytime and nighttime ;)

Such a sticky mess, Ollie.

Oh.

Man, Lucas got dealt a plummy hand. Good thing Ethan had his back.

Friend. :')

Ah, yes, who doesn't carry goat cheese in their pocket at all times?

No bus crash 4 us

Ah yeah, Jock's Vul's character from Twiddle's murder mystery from almost two years ago. How time flies.

Odessa's so sassy. I feel like Jock will be hers soon. In the daytime and nighttime ;)

Such a sticky mess, Ollie.

Oh.

Man, Lucas got dealt a plummy hand. Good thing Ethan had his back.

Friend. :')
    Those dang Sims and their dang limitless pockets. Cars, goat cheese, what's next? Interdimensional portals?

Yessss it's Jock XD I've had his appearance here planned for SO long XD This is what I referred to when I mentioned somewhere that I still had plans for him ;)

Yeah, that chat between Lucas and Oliver was really wholesome, Ninja gave me the idea for that :3
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh.
    Oh?
    Banner.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Oh.
    Oh?
    Oh

edited May 2020
    JETSETTERS,

HERE ARE THE THINGS I'LL NEED FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODE

* * * * * SUSPECT RANKING * * * * *

(play this music on repeat to set the mood)

It is time for the Ranking. Each and every one of you will go and select their top 3 of Assassin suspects. Here's the form you have to fill in...

Ranking from _____ (please replace all the ___ spaces with names, and in bold to officially lock it in.)

1st Suspect - _____
    2nd Suspect - _____
    3rd Suspect - _____

Your thought process behind your Ranking -______________________________________________________________

The deadline for this Ranking is May 31st, at midnight GMT (Brittain). Failure to meet the deadline will result in one or more strikes given. If you find yourself in need for an extension, feel free to ask me for one. I won't bite. ;)

| 1 strike: June 1st - June 3rd. | 2 strikes: June 4th - June 5th | 3 strikes: After June 5th. |

* * * * * SEASON REVIEW * * * * *

I think it would be nice if every remaining Sim has a small Diary Room Entry where they look back on their time on the Jetsetter. Think about their highs and lows, their views on how the game has impacted them, other Jetsetters they value, moments they enjoyed, and stuff like that. See it as a nice opportunity to recap their journey so far. Small note: please try to keep it between 4 to 8 lines.

The deadline for this Diary Room Entry (and any others you might want to write) is May 31st!

Good luck and lots of wisdom,

Vul

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png
    REMINDER

I have yet to receive some Rankings and some Season Review DRE's.

The deadline of both is less than 2 and a half days away.

It's time to form your final conclusions and lock them in for the Ranking.

Good luck and lots of wisdom

@icmnfrsh @Kelvin @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @YJB19299
    Banner.png

I expect that the Episode will be out on Sunday, maybe even Saturday with a bit of luck.

So of course, it's time for some teasers first!

Screenshot-30.jpg

Screenshot-6.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Screenshot-52.jpg

Screenshot-75.jpg

Good luck and lots of wisdom :3
    Banner.png