Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited April 2020
    (Long overdue, and unfortunately short) Update 10 of Rebuild Willow Creek generation 1!

Family Tree

In my last update, the twins, Journey and Jonah, became children. While they're older brother, Jordan, became a teen. Since then my game's been a bit uneventful. Not much to report on with the kids focusing on their skills, and their parents working hard to keep the cash flowing. I really do like the way the kids have turned out this generation though :smile: and the 3 of them are really close.
    Q8CByu4.png

Their new game system is a big hit with all the kids. Mainly with Jonah, because he gets rewarded with game time for his good behavior. :smile:
    qgS20MI.png

Twin sister Journey? Not so much :joy: She is still a diva, and has quite a feisty personality. But I kinda love it lol
    CzNwZQZ.png

She may be her Father's only daughter, but that doesn't mean Trey won't put her in time out. He is the strict parent after all.
    nPwyvO7.png

He and Evie always default to their favorite de-stressing activity though :wink:
    kPdHOEj.png

Jordan is still maintaining his "golden child" status in my eyes. But man... that glutton trait certainly has it's downfalls :lol: I feel bad for his future wife.
    sMJLMO4.png

As a glutton he loves to cook, and obviously eat, but lucky for him, he's also athletic with a great metabolism.
    bEwwYQr.png

He went to the park with his younger siblings, and was glued to the basketball court the whole time. He's a natural :sunglasses:
    CeAiAEZ.png

Journey loved the swings.
    y1qxKEf.png

That was until this boy said something rude to her :disappointed: In all honesty, she's just an emotional one, so he probably didn't have to say much lol
    cRE9Z1z.png

She met another boy, and they splashed around in the park fountain together.
    QAQzaUl.png

She was having a much better time with him, and I was almost planning their future wedding...
    ja3P5hI.png

Then she discovered he was evil :angry:
    2ruBasA.png

Oh well, that's the good thing about having a twin. There's always someone to play with.
    SA3OtUo.png

and Jonah was more then happy to play with his sister.
    R309eF9.png

I ended up focusing a little too much on Journey, when I should have been trying to complete Jonah's aspiration. You think after all the time I've spent playing this game I would know what the aspirations are called :lol: Whatever, it's the childhood "likes to be outdoors and active" one. Anyway, he did make some progress.
    ixcToPm.png

When they got back home, Journey made some pretty sparkly drawings before bed, and completed step 1 of her aspiration, that of course I don't know the name of lol
    OarGNt0.png

And Jordan decided he didn't get a good enough workout at the park and went for a jog.
    hMI7Ot8.png

I was just about to quit out of the game when I heard a familiar sound... I caught Evie walking into the house with the slightest of baby bumps :rage::tired_face::confounded: She and Trey went their ENTIRE young adult lives with risky woohoo set at 5% and now that they're adults, and I've decided their family is done growing, risky woohoo is swooping in to ruin my plans. I am not happy. lol we don't have enough room for another baby! Grrrrr!
    XU4snTK.png

Why do I play with risky woohoo again? :grimace:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Heckstress17 Risky Woohoo strikes again! That's hilarious tragic. I love your update and the kids playing at the park. The evil kid was a cutie. Too bad he had that trait. I was hearing wedding bells too.

Luka and Poppy had a little bed fun too. She's pregnant again as well.

04-14-20_12-06-40_AM.png
    edited April 2020
    Colten and his twin sister Marilyn grew up.
    04-14-20_12-55-32_AM.png
    04-14-20_12-50-26_AM.png

This is what my Oasis world looks like. I have a long way to go.
    rebuild_gen1.png
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    I have an update!
    Rebuilding Chapter 2: Full Family
    04-12-20_3-42-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Click the Link!
    @Carlimact That was a fun chapter to read. I laughed at the hospital reactions. What a fun outcome of the birth too. Hope you don't have risky woohoo on or you might have to put the overflow kids in tents outside. :lol:
    @SimmingKim I'm glad you liked it! My sims always seem to know when I'll be taking pictures and make the craziest faces. I was shook! I was not expecting twins at all. Thank god I downloaded some bunk beds. :D I think risky woohoo is on 10. I don't remember if I turned it on in the Rebuilding save file. I'll have to check when I go in game next. lol I can't even fit a tent in the backyard with out removing the outside furniture and BBQ. Regina better not or I swear to the llama overlords. :D I did add an anniversary holiday so who knows what will happen then. (Although, I could maybe fit one more kid if I take away the desk in the bedroom but I'd rather not.... :D )
    edited April 2020
    carlimact wrote: »
    @SimmingKim I'm glad you liked it! My sims always seem to know when I'll be taking pictures and make the craziest faces. I was shook! I was not expecting twins at all. Thank god I downloaded some bunk beds. :D I think risky woohoo is on 10. I don't remember if I turned it on in the Rebuilding save file. I'll have to check when I go in game next. lol I can't even fit a tent in the backyard with out removing the outside furniture and BBQ. Regina better not or I swear to the llama overlords. :D I did add an anniversary holiday so who knows what will happen then. (Although, I could maybe fit one more kid if I take away the desk in the bedroom but I'd rather not.... :D )

lol Life and the Sims has a way of surprising you and totally messing around with your life. :lol: I love the idea of an anniversary holiday.
    @SimmingKim lol That's why I tend not to have a story line in mind when I play. I generally let them shape their own since shenanigans are bound to happen. I like the idea of couples having an anniversary and it seemed to work well when I tested it out with another family. Gives sims an excuse to go on a date. :D
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @carlimact I'm so glad you were able to get a new laptop! I'd go crazy without my laptop right now :lol:

@Kiwicantdie Good luck with your classes!! Are you close to graduating? I manage a game store, so my life revolves around D&D lol. Myself and my players all ran games at the store before the quarantine, so it's been nice getting a little break from that and just getting to have fun with our own game.
    Yay an update!! The rain totally makes it a spring update :wink: Honestly the rain reminds me of my last two vacations to the mountains -- it rained all the time. Their vacation definitely got off to a rough start, but look at that cozy cabin! I love seeing them all take up new hobbies. Marigold definitely strikes me as the quiet, meditative type. Of course Corey isn't taking the scouts seriously :lol: I can't wait to see how his personality develops as he ages. I hope he keeps his goofy prankster spirit. What a beautiful snow! Seasons is seriously the best EP ever. Those scenery shots...that sunset :love::heart:

@SimmingKim Your founders are so cute!! And so are the little ones. Landon and Gunner definitely look like identical twins. And she's preggers again, woo! It's always hard getting the "perfect" house in the early generations without money cheats. I used them the first time I played through this challenge, but saving up money to make the perfect house is part of the fun to me now :smile: Oh no! The multiples curse x2! At least you got some genetic variation. Marilyn is a total cutie, but Colten seems like the best mix so far. The new house looks like it's off to a good start! Yup, Landon and Gunner are definitely identical lol. After seeing the second set of twins as kids, I'm still definitely rooting for Colten! I wonder if he'll take too much after his dad once he ages up into a teen though. At least you've got another on the way in case their genetics disappoint lol.

@amadazulsim It seems like this generation has been disappointing for everyone as far as genetics go -- all of the kids seem to take after one parent or the other more often than getting a good mix. Hopefully we'll have better luck next generation! Omg another baby?? I don't blame Zy for not being happy -- that's so many kiddos to take care of, I'd be pulling my hair out! I almost forgot the triplets are Zyden's. He just can't leave the drama alone, can he? I'd cut him off if it were me. The twins look great!! I don't even know which one I like better. I can't wait to see the rest of the kids age up. Sade and Zy have some great genetics...I wonder if Sade and Zyden's will be just as good?

@OJenn I was so excited to see an update from you! I missed your little family. As always, your house is AMAZING! The kids rooms are so fun and colorful. I love that the tods have such different personalities. It really helps differentiate between them (and pick an heir) when they look so similar. I think Sage is my favorite right now, but Ash is a close second -- he seems like such a sweetie.

@debjameswhite What a twist!! I love the story of Lawrence becoming a vampire. Oh my god, I didn't see Greysen's death coming whatsoever :scream: I loved the memorial of pics of his life. That definitely helped give some closure. I hope we'll get to see more of Lawrence and see where that story goes.

@Heckstress17 I totally feel like I have less time than I did before the quarantine. I've gotten to play a little bit, but I'm playing comment catch-up too :lol: After fighting with origin all day yesterday (it wouldn't let me go online), I finally got the restaurant uploaded for you :smile: Feel free to use it as is or remodel it all you want! I'm not super attached to it lol.
    Yesssss an update! Your kids are such better mixes than mine, I'm so jealous :tongue: I love the boys, but I'm rooting for Journey for heir - I think her attitude will make it interesting lol. Are those the gene pool mates in kid form or just random townies? If they're townies, I'm also jealous of how normal your townies look :lol: Jonah's such a good bro, always there for his sister. I like how we were JUST talking about how we're happy with our families and don't want anymore kids and all, then risky woohoo kicks in. Good luck :grimace:

@carlimact I adore your family's house! Did you build it yourself? The landscaping is perfect -- that's where I always fail lol. Looks like Dalton and Regina are settling into their new life nicely. Ooo the scientist career is so fun! I love making all of the crazy inventions. I don't think I've tried the gardening career yet. Gardening is a lot harder in general with the seasons pack. Aw yeah, baby time! Oh no, the multiples curse! Unless you're happy about it, in which case, congrats :lol: I love the names Hazel and Hannah. I can't wait to see them as tods!
    edited April 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ Thanks! I am having fun building and tweaking their home. I might have the next generation earn their way as they build up. I really like Colten too.

The On Ley Line lot trait strikes again with a 3rd set of twins. Its time to turn that off! lol Introducing Vincent & Raid Mays! Two more boys. Marilyn is the only girl.

04-15-20_10-17-22_PM.png
    edited April 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ I was saved by the Bestbuy gods! They were having a sale and my other laptop was pretty old.
    I did not build the house. I left the credits at the end of Chapter 1. The house would have been an ugly box if it was me. :D I love the scientist career. Such Fun! So far the gardening career is all right. A lot of Regina's plants are still viable so it's all good. I was shocked about the twins but not mad about it. However, if Regina ends up knocked up again there will be words. :D

@SimmingKim 3rd set of twins?! -faints- It's time to turn it off! :D Poor Marilyn. Surrounded by brothers. :D
    Rebuild Willow Creek: Gen 1

Quick recap since its been forever since I posted. Mac, my sweet angel child and future heir, is well into toddlerhood and grinding those skills. Packard just became a toddler and has kind of been doing whatever he wants. Tbh, I can't be bothered to pay much attention to him :grimace:
    f1.png

Thankfully Cam's not as neglectful of a parent as I am :lol: Despite the fact that I've pretty much ignored Packard's existence, he actually has a stronger relationship with Cam and he's building skills faster than Mac. Figure that.
    f2.png

Having multiple toddlers is my worst nightmare, but it honestly hasn't been too bad. Mac is a really easy toddler, and Packard just kind of follows him around. The only real "trouble" they get into is sharing their food with the dog. it definitely wasn't me who left a whole plate of french toast on the floor. don't call me out like that Chubbs
    f3.png

Lauren hasn't had time to take any freelance jobs in awhile -- she's a full-time stay-at-home mom at this point. Despite her face in this pic, she loves it. When it comes to school projects, she does the creative stuff while Acer tackles the science stuff. #PowerTeam
    f4.png

Acer was so proud of himself :blush: That's right, kiddo -- that's an A+ right there.
    f5.png

Cam's been working hard and got another promotion! Only one more to go until he maxes the career :smiley: And just in time too...
    f6.png

I totally almost missed his adult birthday! :grimace: He works pretty late, so the kids were already in bed when he got home, but Lauren had a cake waiting for him. They had an intimate little celebration :smile:
    f7.png

f8.png

He felt a little self-conscious about his 'old age' showing, especially since Lauren's still relatively young, but Lauren made sure he knows he's still got it :wink:
    f9.png

f10.png

Now that Cam's getting older, he's spending a little less time on the computer and a little more time on his fitness. He's not in as great of shape as Lauren, so his jogs aren't quite as intense, but I'm sure Chubbs doesn't mind :lol:
    f13.png

He hasn't completely given up the screen time though -- he's still a professional streamer after all. Plus he got this super sweet gaming PC from his last promotion and totally has to re-mod all of his games... :smirk:
    f14.png

Like father, like son... Acer inherited Cam's old laptop, which he uses solely to play "cool math games." He's such a nerd. I love it :joy:
    f15.png

Of course, we can't forget about our heir-to-be and the forgotten child in the background. Cam read him lots of stories and helped him max his imagination skill.
    f11.png

He also helped him max his motor skill with some rough-housing. Mac's such a happy-go-lucky kid. and honestly so is Packard. why do I keep ignoring this poor kid
    f12.png

With Mac's birthday just around the corner, Lauren stepped in with some flash cards to make sure his mental skills were up to par.
    f18.png

He technically maxed his mental skill, but he's still not the brightest crayon in the box :lol:
    f19.png

Nevertheless, he maxed all of his skills just in time for his birthday. The whole family gathered around while he blew out the candles.
    f20.png

Having second thoughts about growing up, kiddo? :lol: At least Acer seems excited enough for the both of them :joy:
    f21.png

He 100% took after Lauren in personality -- he got the creative trait and the artistic prodigy aspiration to match. I can't wait to see what his personality develops into. I'm hoping for a musician -- I haven't had a musically-inclined sim in this game for awhile.
    f22.png

And here he is in all of his child glory! I couldn't find a hairstyle I liked on him, so I downloaded some cc to match his toddler hair. Those messy curls were too cute to give up. I'm so happy with him! He definitely has some Lauren in him, and honestly even if he didn't, he's cute enough that I don't care :blush: He's perfect :heart:
    f23-1.png
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @SimmingKim - Risky woohoo striking for me again is indeed tragic lol but now I gotta roll with it. I think my main annoyance is that my families house isn't big enough and I really don't wanna have to build a new one. Plus they can't afford it :lol:

Poppy's pregnancy reveal pic made me feel better about my "oopsie" baby :lol: Plus I really like the way you decorated the bathroom. The 2nd set of twins aged up nicely. Marilyn is such a pretty little girl, and I think it's really cool that Colten looks so different from his siblings. I can't believe Poppy had twins again! omg that's so crazy! I'm excited to see how these new boys age up though. You've got enough kids already to fill up your empty Oasis Springs :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ - Origin's been acting up for me too. It just took 3 hours to update and the gallery in game is always half invisible :rage: Anyway, thank you for uploading the restaurant! I'm gonna hop in game after this and download it :mrgreen: I'm rooting for Journey to turn out well enough to be heir too :lol: Mostly because I'm gonna use the new mates @debjameswhite put together, and your Reed would be one of her potential mates :wink: but no those weren't genepool mates at the playground. Those were just rando's I spent way too much time fixing lol

Ah! I love how Cam is one promotion away from maxing out the Tech career because so is Trey. I'm totally picturing them as work bros bonding over their risky woohoo babies :lol: He looks really handsome with his adult makeover :love: I love that pic of him on his new gaming PC. It totally looks like he's playing an MMORPG and that is right up my alley. Acer is pretty nerdy, but I love it. Mac and Packard are so cute skilling with Mom and Dad. Mac aged up really cute though so I can't really blame you for ignoring Packard lol I'm glad you were able to find his toddler hair as CC. I just downloaded that same hair to give to Jonah. Great update!!

Origin ID:Heckstress17
    edited April 2020
    @JordanNicoleJJ Mac is such a cutie! He's learning so well. Look how great he aged up! He's still a cutie! :smile: I can't believe how much Cam is making in his career. Poppy and Luka are in the education and law careers as I haven't played those yet. I hope they can make half as much.

@Heckstress17 My family's house pretty much fills the lot as its a smaller lot. I should have chosen a larger lot now that I've got a full house. I might have to build upwards but we'll make it work for now. I could build a house for each child I suppose. That would fill the town up quick. I am tempted. We'll see what happens when they come of age. (YA) I'm excited to seeing all six kids grow up too. :smile:
    edited April 2020
    @SimmingKim Third set of twins?! Definitely time to turn off On Ley Lines lol. At least you got the one girl -- most of us got all boys this gen. Can't wait to see them as tods! I played the education and law careers recently, the law career makes BANK toward the end. You'll be rolling in cash in no time lol.

@carlimact No shame in using the amazing gallery builds. Almost all of my community lots (excluding the restaurant and the pool) are just remodeled EA builds lol. I'm not the best with floorplans or landscaping, but I enjoy decorating. You're far braver than me -- I don't even play with risky woohoo anymore because when I'm done having kids, I'm DONE lol. Not to mention I know for a fact that MCCC IS the multiples curse. The algorithm it uses to determine the number of kids is pretty basic, so it's like 1/3 single birth, 1/3 twins, 1/3 triplets, which means 2/3rds of the time you're getting multiples. If you up the number of max children per birth, it gets even worse (1/4 single, 1/4 twin, 1/4 triplet, 1/4 quad). I don't want to get 2-4 babies per pregnancy 3/4th of the time :tongue:

@Heckstress17 Well I guess I'm glad to know it's not just me. I think all gaming servers/websites are having issues right now -- they're just overloaded because of how many people are stuck at home :confused: I didn't even see the new list of mates! Man, now I'm torn...the OG Willow Creek mates are my favs, but the new list has so many great sims on it. I guess I've got a couple life stages to figure it out :lol: I definitely see Trey and Cam being work bffs. Speaking of, would you mind uploading your fam to the gallery so I can put them in my game? My sims literally have no friends :lol:
    edited April 2020
    This is the youngest set of twins, Vincent & Raid. They might be identical too but its too hard to tell when they are toddlers.

04-16-20_4-02-02_PM.png04-16-20_4-02-07_PM.png

We know that Landon and Gunner are identical but they took their individuality in opposite directions as teens. Don't let Landon's geek look fool you. He aged up with the Try For Baby whim right from the start and he hasn't even met anyone yet. :joy:

04-16-20_3-57-02_PM.png04-16-20_3-56-57_PM.png
    Update! Update!
    Rebulding Chapter 3
    04-15-20_2-43-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Click the Link!
    @carlimact The twins are cute! I love that they look different. What a fussy pair of babies they were. I bet mom & dad are glad they are growing up. They seem to get along nicely. What a knightly breakfast. lol I half-expected her randy-ness to result in another baby bump. :joy: I enjoyed reading your chapter.
    @SimmingKim When they aged up, I felt a little left out since everyone else has identical twins. :D However, this way I can tell them apart so it's all good. lol Not on my watch they're not. They're practicing abstinence until I throw them a bone. :D Although, if one of them starts it I'll probably let them be and pray. :D
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update part 1

Everyone worked on school work to keep their grades up, preparing for adulthood.
    AeTyecB.png

First born and first to go; YA Hunter!
    LjqoB15.png

Time to try again for an heir.
    xeFo36l.png

Next up is Harold; he can't wait to marry Leilani.
    JyTMX3w.png

Welcome to the not heirs, numbers 7 and 8, Hilary and Hollie.
    cS4CD5B.png
    McOtY86.png

Chester becoming an old man. How many more before he can't? Sorry, aliens full house once again. No alien babies!
    6yJx5At.png
    64zvcgs.png

The older four having fun with the new younger two.
    PKrwtUg.png

Heather and Harmony are ready for lives of their own.
    otkDIwj.png
    wQgn7A0.png

Space in the house, you know what that means... Welcome, Hilden and Hudson(our long awaited heir)!
    UblGCjb.png
    m4dbZ9A.png

Just lots of playing and siblings visiting.
    jVuErhl.png
    N2G9Mna.png
    Ivh0p5d.png
    ObvsmWs.png
    r1D6vpn.png
    8BV7iAs.png
    Yes, Chester and Karla are going to be grandparents!

Hector, soon followed by Holden.
    nwVgZGo.png
    ervIOw8.png

A day later and Hilary and Hollie had their big girl b-days!- Time is galloping past.
    eKzFwN7.png
    ZTUvEQK.png
    Update part 2

With the older set out of the house it is time to focus on the younger four.
    N7jnE05.png
    6Avw2hO.png
    7lrdiS9.png
    6tknY3l.png

Hilden and Hudson's big kid birthday. Yay! :smiley:
    u9OiFwL.png
    7MYfKqi.png

School work and skill focus!
    zyNlFwL.png
    5xmFj6J.png
    940WIuI.png
    Og2ATr8.png

Hudson maxed her social and mental skill already! That is one driven heir!
    qXENkil.png
    4EJjfb0.png

She would not be Karla without one last hurrah. :blush::wink:
    hXbnaP5.png

Hunter: But mom, you already have grand kids and an heir, really?!
    ufrNDuk.png
    V2AB00C.png

The last of them! Yes, Karla the house is full again and your husband is old. NO MORE! Welcome, Henry and Heidi!
    A2C74OZ.png
    BK9xPUj.png

Twelve, six boys and six girls, including an heir; plenty for a lifetime! Poor Chester agreed since his time came not a few days later. Goodbye, Chester, you were a great dad despite the odds and a wonderful husband to boot!
    t7691as.png
    SvX6ANl.png

Now, it is just Karla and the kids.
    o5m4xwA.png

Teen birthday for Hilary and Hollie right before Karla becomes an elder. Let's hope they can reach adulthood before she goes or poor Holden will have to leave his family and temp move in.
    uDOE9dC.png
    VhCrmsY.png
    14SFq62.png
    s0qS2e6.png
    uxQxRbY.png

Only a weekend later and it was Hilden and Hudson's turn.
    l0qYiLe.png
    BydRIHu.png
    G0BvG4W.png
    B4dL8hE.png
    She is so pretty and smart and she is going places you guys!! :smiley:

Poor Henry and Heidi got a party but as the youngest everyone is always busy either with their own lives(older set of siblings) or working hard toward their future(older four of the younger set).
    eV0Z93s.png
    ViCYAox.png
    EvaJw1H.png
    xqvKC4U.png

@EMSimmer30 You have so many kids! Its great that you finally got your hoped-for heir. Awww its sad when Sims pass away. You're family is cute. :)
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @SimmingKim The four toddlers all lined up in the front of the house! How did you even get that to happen? They're so cute! Landon and Gunner aged up into cute little boys. Can't wait to see what trouble they get into.

Oh you have a nooboo on the way too! Excellent! I love how Colten and Marilyn aged up.

OH 2 more boys! Yikes! I didn't know you were using that trait...I'm terrified of that trait. hehe

Vincent and Raid are cute as toddlers. I bet they're identical too.

@Heckstress17 woohoo update! The kids look great. Very focused on video games! Look at that angry little girl!!! I love her! I love Dad's face though. Now we know where she gets it! It is good Jordan is athletic if he's going to be a glutton! Hope he doesn't grow out of that!! Too bad about the evil boy! He's a cutie!! Lucky she gets along with her twin! HA! Evie is pregnant!! We can always make room for another nooboo!!

@JordanNicoleJJ hehe I loved your comment about Packard and how you couldn't be bothered. I've been there so many times! Aww hehe I forgot how much I love Chubbs! I still love the school projects. I love the picture of Mac with his flash cards. I love that pose so much. Ahhh! That hair I got excited for a minute thinking i was just missing it!

• amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited April 2020
    Thank you all for the nice comments. My family is a mess. I hate that zy and Zyden's relationship is so strained. Sade just continues to flip flop between the two. Zy's romantic level has dropped so low with Sade. I am postive that if it wasn't for the little ones he would leave. I am happy with the way the twins turned out. I was really surprised at how they are a good combo of their parents. @Heckstress17 I am curious to see if the triplets resemble Zyden too. I have to remember to upload my sims to the gallery. I am really bad at doing that.

@carlimact Your founding family is cute. Oh wow the twins are so cute and they both look so different from each other. Dalton and Regina have their hands full. They are handling it pretty well though. The twins are really cute. I can't wait to see them age up.

@SimmingKim I can't wait to see your finished house. So far it looks nice. Lannon and Gunner are cuties. I wonder if when they age up to teens if they will look identical still. Wow another set of twins. You just made me remember that my house has the On Ley Line lot trait. That is why they keep having multiples. Vincent and Raid look alike but I do see a slight difference in them.

@Heckstress17 The kiddos are cute. I am in the same boat with you. My game is kinda boring right now with the kids. I see litlle miss diva is still up to her same antics. I am glad that she can't get away with throwing tantrums and not thinking there will be consequences. Oh My I hope their de-stressing doesn't result in more nooboos. lol I mean unless they want more. Their day at the park looks so fun. Oh Wow, I knew another one would be on the way. lol I can't wait to see how this new nooboo will look.

@JordanNicoleJJ Awww Mac is so cute. I have also neglected one of the nooboos over the other. :( Good thing Cam is such a good dad. Chubbs looks so guilty while the twins are eating. He knows that he is hoping they drop some food. I am glad that Lauren is enjoying being a stay at home mom for now. It can be very rewarding. Mac and his little cute freckles are adorable.

@EMSimmer30 Hiden and Hudson are cute. I have a thing for red haired sims. I always find them adorable. I think all of your simmies are driven but Hudson definitely has the most drive. Oh wow 12 simmies! Awwww RIP Chester. All of the kids have turned out nicely.

I hope to get some play time in tomorrow.
    I hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Simming.

Edit
    How is it that I have been playing the sims 4 for so long and I just found out that you can play from a first person pov.
    How many of you already knew this?
    For those who don't just press Shift and the tab button and Viola!
    Post edited by amadazulsim on
    ]
    Hey guys, I posted my rebuilt Willow Creek park on my gallery: EthanHS
    I will be posting my finished Gen 8 house soon as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top