Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    sorry for all my spam just read up on everything :') ahah congrats on being a townie now bella :') <3 i feel like role claiming really opened it up for the town win , although im kind of glad that it happened because i would have probs been lynched or NK'd for throwing out a random vote and no real way to back it up or got us all that jester curse :') im sorry if my pesky meddling got in the way of your plans @Nushnushganay
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    sorry for all my spam just read up on everything :') ahah congrats on being a townie now bella :') <3 i feel like role claiming really opened it up for the town win , although im kind of glad that it happened because i would have probs been lynched or NK'd for throwing out a random vote and no real way to back it up or got us all that jester curse :') im sorry if my pesky meddling got in the way of your plans @Nushnushganay

If it weren’t for the role calling then I probably would’ve been the first one lynched😂
    Mouselline wrote: »

If it weren’t for the role calling then I probably would’ve been the first one lynched😂

or nascar on day 1 when everyone just started voting him suddenley ahah that was a pretty close call
    QWO48ni.jpg

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »

or nascar on day 1 when everyone just started voting him suddenley ahah that was a pretty close call

yeah, that was dicey
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Not to worry Raine. I can always die another day. :D
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Who's the framer again?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Who's the framer again?

it was city
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited April 2020
    Vote Count:
    Zinnia (10)- Raine, Coffee, Luna, Dekay, Nascar, Lala, Mouse, Bella, Lenny, Nush
    Nush (1)- Zinnia

Day ends in about 6hr.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh wow, I was busy for the past few days and I see that there are 1000+ new comments here. :D It's a good thing I didn't join, because I wouldn't have been able to keep up
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Thanks for trying on my behalf, though, @Zinniavanilla , :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh wow, I was busy for the past few days and I see that there are 1000+ new comments here. :D It's a good thing I didn't join, because I wouldn't have been able to keep up

yeah, its been chaotically fun
    Will we still get to see everyone's wills after this is over? I really wanna see what everyone wrote!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Will we still get to see everyone's wills after this is over? I really wanna see what everyone wrote!

mine is just who i jailed and what was said

mine was just who i in'd n2 and a gl message to town xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

@TheRoseHorse i've really enjoyed this set up. i wasnt familiar with the tos game at all and i was confused at first but it was really fun once i wrapped my head around it <3 10/10 pro host <3 great game :3<3
    QWO48ni.jpg

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Sure.
    I'll only share the latest one though cause that's the only one I have saved in my noyes.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm sorry for being a bit inactive. I have been feeling unwell, but I'm fine now. Anyway, I'll just vote :D

Vote: Zinnia
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I just realized that Nush and Lala cannot win if Nascar kills Bella tonight. Oh well. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I just realized that Nush and Lala cannot win if Nascar kills Bella tonight. Oh well. 😂

welpppp it's fine they win in spirit
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The poor mafia is actually innocent, too. They didn't kill anyone.

All of us are honorary town! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

So don't kill me and let them win?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Idontrcall wrote: »

They had the motive tho. 😂

Nah, but then the game will go on for so long. 😂 Unless we like fast forward thru the next night or skip it. 😂 LOL. But that's okay. They can win in spirit.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

They had the motive tho. 😂

Nah, but then the game will go on for so long. 😂 Unless we like fast forward thru the next night or skip it. 😂 LOL. But that's okay. They can win in spirit.

Exactly, they were just blocked ✊🏻🤧
    But yeah everyone (except the mafia :(( ) can win in spirit!
    MPy9H9S.gif

thats a good point xD although zinnia did try some identity theft xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

thats a good point xD although zinnia did try some identity theft xD

Nerd too. 😂
    832XG3D.gif