Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    What kind of game would people like? I have a theme, I was thinking of doing a U-pick but if people would prefer a simpler game that's fine, too.

Basically, U-pick/Role Madness game, a predetermined setup, or a classic vanilla cop/doctor game?

Also, Rose. Tell me when a good time to set a thread up is :smile: I'd like to get it up a bit early because it's been awhile but I don t want to step on any toes.

Is Upick like the one where you give like 3 cards or something and then we disregard one?

That would be cool. As long as there is a list of possible roles being shown to everyone for this Upick, then I'm down.

For me, anything that is not 100% closed, is a good enough setup.

Send me a character, you're given 3 roles based on your character, you choose one and discards are shown to everyone at game start.

I could show how many of each faction exist in the game but generally they are pretty closed.

Oh, cuz the last time we played something like that, there's always a list like the Greater mafia list that we could refer to. I prefer something like that. And since we have a lot of new players here too, I think it's better to choose that one or they're gonna get a headache. XD

Those are... Great/greater/greatest idea games? I think?

I can't remember if the Upick I played had a list for people to refer to... maybe not... I don't know.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    im probs gonna be dropping off the radar for a bit sorry zinnia. but i'll be back eventually probs when the quarantine here is over
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Rainesims wrote: »
    im probs gonna be dropping off the radar for a bit sorry zinnia. but i'll be back eventually probs when the quarantine here is over

after roses game ends i mean
    QWO48ni.jpg

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

That's a shame, but it's understandable. No need to apologize :smile:

Also I feel like I've mentioned it before but I can't remember but Rains is my middle name.
    unknown.png
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Also I feel like I've mentioned it before but I can't remember but Rains is my middle name.

That’s a cool middle name

ahh thats so cool :3 i dont meet many other people with the name ^_^ its my irl first name ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

ahh thats so cool :3 i dont meet many other people with the name ^_^ its my irl first name ^_^

My message is supposed.to say Raine but that's cool :smile:
    unknown.png

Her name is Raine. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

Her name is Raine. 😂

Yeah. Mine is too.
    unknown.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Will miss you while you're gone, @Rainesims but let us know when you're back! *blow kiss*
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Will miss you while you're gone, @Rainesims but let us know when you're back! *blow kiss*

hCfFEIvB_o.gif
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Off topic but I found this setup and it seems super fun to play. it also has an exact 50% win probability for all factions and it only requires 8 players too. I really hope someone hosts this setup sometime.

I've actually hosted that set-up before, over on UM (here), and it is quite a fun game.

@xstxrrysequence would you possibly be interested in joining UM this weekend for a rehost of the True Love setup? We were looking for a setup to play this weekend anyways.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Off topic but I found this setup and it seems super fun to play. it also has an exact 50% win probability for all factions and it only requires 8 players too. I really hope someone hosts this setup sometime.

I've actually hosted that set-up before, over on UM (here), and it is quite a fun game.

@xstxrrysequence would you possibly be interested in joining UM this weekend for a rehost of the True Love setup? We were looking for a setup to play this weekend anyways.

The site won't load for me. If it does, I'll try to join.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

That thread was locked, so maybe that was why? Try this link here: https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

That thread was locked, so maybe that was why? Try this link here: https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/

It timed out. My internet might just be crappy today, so if it works tomorrow I’ll let you know.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

It timed out. My internet might just be 🌺🌺🌺🌺 today, so if it works tomorrow I’ll let you know.

No worries <3
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    can i host
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    can i host

yeah. I'll put you on the Waiting list. I need to update it anyways.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited April 2020
    can i host

Keyen!!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    can i host

Keyen!!
    Helloooo!!
    giphy.gif

@xstxrrysequence https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/547/fox-true-love-sign-ups the game will most likely start Friday evening or Saturday morning.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    @xstxrrysequence https://ultimatemafia.boards.net/thread/547/fox-true-love-sign-ups the game will most likely start Friday evening or Saturday morning.

The site loaded for me, finally. I'll join after Zinnia's mafia game is over or if I die.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    should i start signups for my game now?

Yes.
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member