Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited April 2020
    The mouse holes are indeed from City Living. They are used in apartments with "Needs TLC" and so on.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    It's definitely not a debug object, I think this one came with cats and Dogs EP, because cats hiss at them. You can place a mouse trap and the mouse disappears for a while.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    It's definitely not a debug object, I think this one came with cats and Dogs EP, because cats hiss at them. You can place a mouse trap and the mouse disappears for a while.

No, it came with City Living because some of the apartments have them.
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @crocobaura @Simtown15 Just to sort out the confusion - you are both right.

The mouse hole was first introduced in City Living as a feature of some run-down apartments. Later the same object was added in Cats and Dogs in the ordinary build catalog.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A tip for those who have Parenthood...

If a sim is awarded the Responsible trait, please be aware that they will automatically work hard every time they work and will return home very stressed. Purchasing the Carefree trait will remedy this.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    RhinoShake wrote: »
    > @treece01 said:
    > RhinoShake wrote: »
    >
    > Is it possible to create a room with no floor? I'm trying to enclose my garden without sending all my plants to inventory.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't remember if building the room elsewhere, removing the floor and then placing it in where you want it works. Have you tried that?

That's a brilliant idea. Turns out drawing the fence as enclosure works. The "place fence by drawing" tool creates a room and adds a floor when you're done. Moving the floorless room works pretty well, though.

You could also use the fence to make a room and than click on the floor titles and select remove floor.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Keep your eyes peeled for gold bars in Brindleton Bay. They are worth just over 6000 simoleons.

PbYVIIY.png

Those appear from sick pets! There's a disease where your pet poops golden poop, and occasionally gold bars.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Was scrolling through the toilet paper swatches and noticed that there is a new one where the toilet paper is turned to the wall side.. you know, the two sides always fighting over which one is correct. (obviously the front side!)
  • vincentvega8899vincentvega8899 Posts: 103 Member
    You can ask patchy to become your roommate. It’ll duplicate him one at the tree trunk and one to party with. So no worries about your straw friend forgetting about your gardens. If this isn't supposed to happen (bug) please don’t fix it in a patch. Lol
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Was scrolling through the toilet paper swatches and noticed that there is a new one where the toilet paper is turned to the wall side.. you know, the two sides always fighting over which one is correct. (obviously the front side!)

I always change my Sims to the back... just like I would in my own home ;) (Ummm... on the rare ocassion that I bother giving my Sims toilet paper that is haha)
  • beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member

I always change my Sims to the back... just like I would in my own home ;) (Ummm... on the rare ocassion that I bother giving my Sims toilet paper that is haha)

I do not agree with your choice of toilet paper placement, but I would fight for your right to place it that way.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited April 2020
    If you pause your game, sometimes the sims will adjust their eyes after you paused and it looks really creepy.
  • delphydelphy Posts: 55 Member
    I just learned today, that you can stack the washer and dryers. I found out by accident when moving the second set I had around the house.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My sim has just stepped on her dog's poop. She reacted in disgust and cleaned her shoes on the floor. It was hilarious. I had never seen it before :lol:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Roommates age up.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited April 2020
    Have found that if your Sim takes photos 'with' or 'of' another sim, this greatly increases their relationship bar. Not sure if this is meant to happen or if it's a glitch, but it's handy if you want to bump up friends to good friends. 🙂
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member

I do not agree with your choice of toilet paper placement, but I would fight for your right to place it that way.

Hehe, do you not remember the official release of the first toilet paper design? The toilet paper is on the front. It also does not cut off easy when it is against the wall.
    Another note, water solves it all.
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    That you can have leftovers in the game.
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Just watched a laurenzside video and had no idea that you could change large puddles in to a rubber ducky shape in build/buy mode.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I didn't know why my sims could never improve their relationship with their bees. Today i found out that they need to get the honey without the protective suit.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    I didn't know why my sims could never improve their relationship with their bees. Today i found out that they need to get the honey without the protective suit.

Yes is great! The better the relationship with the bees, the more things they can do for you.
    The bees become your ally, they can fetch things for you, you can send them to polinize indoors plants and make them attack your enemies.
    They are great, produce honey and make your plants evolve faster.
    Just remember that plants and objects produce shadow to the bees, the bees will polinize the plants nearby but if an object or plant is in between they may not reach it.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I didn't know until recently that a girl sim can have a baby with her affair and her so that she's cheating on doesnt know that the baby isnt theirs. Wish they could register that.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I never knew you could fish in the Arts Quarter in San Myshuno! There's a fishing spot right under the art display on the lower part of the neighbourhood.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • delphydelphy Posts: 55 Member
    There's a bug with Chess boards out in the public area. Just found this out a few minutes ago.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top